Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,521 members, 7,808,902 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:59 PM

Osinbanjo And Ibikunle Amosun Visit Ogun State Today (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbanjo And Ibikunle Amosun Visit Ogun State Today (Photos) (18335 Views)

Naira Was Devalued By Osinbanjo And Not President Buhari / Osinbanjo And Okowa Visit Focados Oil Terminal / Photos: Ibikunle Amosun Sworn-in For 2nd Term As Governor Of Ogun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinbanjo And Ibikunle Amosun Visit Ogun State Today (Photos) by Arch1: 6:17pm On Feb 27, 2015
Good
Re: Osinbanjo And Ibikunle Amosun Visit Ogun State Today (Photos) by SmartFaces(f): 6:17pm On Feb 27, 2015
But how all these ones take concern me? It does not affect my life, present, future or who God said I will be 2mrw. All these ones na their selfish ambition them they carry out, after which they will forget all those they visited during campaign.
My people, we are wiser, let's take calculated steps to improve on who we are, better our lives and our society because it starts with you and I. Don't mind all these people jorr!
Re: Osinbanjo And Ibikunle Amosun Visit Ogun State Today (Photos) by kodded(m): 6:17pm On Feb 27, 2015
POLITICAL PASTOR. lipsrsealed
Re: Osinbanjo And Ibikunle Amosun Visit Ogun State Today (Photos) by sommyblaze(m): 6:18pm On Feb 27, 2015
I.

was

here
Re: Osinbanjo And Ibikunle Amosun Visit Ogun State Today (Photos) by ozo13(m): 6:19pm On Feb 27, 2015
tpiah01:
topic says waterside, no water seen on thread.
chairman no gv ya sef hypertension oooo grin. Continu
Re: Osinbanjo And Ibikunle Amosun Visit Ogun State Today (Photos) by Sapphire86(f): 6:19pm On Feb 27, 2015
I see Osinbajo everywhere but the pulpit. Church has been put on hold or all the souls have been saved?
Re: Osinbanjo And Ibikunle Amosun Visit Ogun State Today (Photos) by KingAdeOluomo1(m): 6:20pm On Feb 27, 2015
Re: Osinbanjo And Ibikunle Amosun Visit Ogun State Today (Photos) by adenine02: 6:22pm On Feb 27, 2015
temitemi1:
Is that not my President pic on the wall grin grin grin. GEJ everywhere you goooooooo, even in the mist of tinubu's LACKEYs GEJ is boldly there grin grin grin. GEJ till 2019!!!
bro he's the current president and d picture will soon be replace come May 29
by the special grace of God
AMEN!!!

1 Like

Re: Osinbanjo And Ibikunle Amosun Visit Ogun State Today (Photos) by makizee(m): 6:24pm On Feb 27, 2015
There is a reason why this election is about GMB/PYO...it is either you are for them or against them, isn't it curious that an incumbent President isn't the main personality to discuss in an election year !

3 Likes

Re: Osinbanjo And Ibikunle Amosun Visit Ogun State Today (Photos) by Nobody: 6:29pm On Feb 27, 2015
temitemi1:
Is that not my President pic on the wall grin grin grin. GEJ everywhere you goooooooo, even in the mist of tinubu's LACKEYs GEJ is boldly there grin grin grin. GEJ till 2019!!!
Y are GEJ supporters clueless like him...hmmm it runs in the head...

2 Likes

Re: Osinbanjo And Ibikunle Amosun Visit Ogun State Today (Photos) by Misogynist2014(m): 6:30pm On Feb 27, 2015
Change! smiley

It doesn't stop me from voting out Ajimobi.
Re: Osinbanjo And Ibikunle Amosun Visit Ogun State Today (Photos) by GboyegaD(m): 6:30pm On Feb 27, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
Doing his masters bidding, he dhe struggle for votes baba dhe U.K dhe treat stroke cum cancer undecided, only wish dis guy fit ask bakare wetin do am after buhari use and dump am.

The good thing is that he recognizes that power belongs to the people and it isn't a do or die thing unlike your candidate who knows he is a monumental failure, have no respect for the people he wants to rule, and has seen it as a do or die thing.
Re: Osinbanjo And Ibikunle Amosun Visit Ogun State Today (Photos) by yuio33: 6:31pm On Feb 27, 2015

Re: Osinbanjo And Ibikunle Amosun Visit Ogun State Today (Photos) by omo17(m): 6:36pm On Feb 27, 2015
yuio33:
must u comment.
for mature mind pls

1 Like

Re: Osinbanjo And Ibikunle Amosun Visit Ogun State Today (Photos) by LastProphet: 6:36pm On Feb 27, 2015
searching4love:
undecided

HOW I WISH THESE IGBO'S CAN JUST CHANGE THEIR MIND AND VOTE GMB/PYO FOR A BETTER NIGERIA undecided THEY RATHER DIE OF POVERTY THAN VOTE BUHARI. WHEN THE BAD LEADERSHIP OF GEJ BEGINS TO HIT THEM, THEY TURN TO CRIMES FOR SURVIVAL. I WILL GOVERN LAGOS ONE DAY AND ONCE I'M ELECTED, THAT WILL BE THE END OF IGBO'S LIVING IN LAGOS angry

Its hitting them already, am waiting to see which ibo shop owner can re-stock their shop now once their current stock of foreign goods is exhausted, and even if they do, nobody will buy. The ibos from their nature have very poor political judgement because ibos have never understood the concept of long-term goals, anything that cant give an ibo man gratification in the next 5mins isnt worth it to him. And if there is adnybody here that thiks ibos bother about the future of their very own children then u better think again. Personally i dont care anymore if gej wins because i need him to cluelessly finish the ibo man's business finally
Re: Osinbanjo And Ibikunle Amosun Visit Ogun State Today (Photos) by Obaiyski(m): 6:39pm On Feb 27, 2015
searching4love:
undecided

HOW I WISH THESE IGBO'S CAN JUST CHANGE THEIR MIND AND VOTE GMB/PYO FOR A BETTER NIGERIA undecided THEY RATHER DIE OF POVERTY THAN VOTE BUHARI. WHEN THE BAD LEADERSHIP OF GEJ BEGINS TO HIT THEM, THEY TURN TO CRIMES FOR SURVIVAL. I WILL GOVERN LAGOS ONE DAY AND ONCE I'M ELECTED, THAT WILL BE THE END OF IGBO'S LIVING IN LAGOS angry
And you, where are you from?
Re: Osinbanjo And Ibikunle Amosun Visit Ogun State Today (Photos) by adebisiolumide5(m): 6:49pm On Feb 27, 2015
APC!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Osinbanjo And Ibikunle Amosun Visit Ogun State Today (Photos) by HugeMac: 6:49pm On Feb 27, 2015
LastProphet:

Its hitting them already, am waiting to see which ibo shop owner can re-stock their shop now once their current stock of foreign goods is exhausted, and even if they do, nobody will buy. The ibos from their nature have very poor political judgement because ibos have never understood the concept of long-term goals, anything that cant give an ibo man gratification in the next 5mins isnt worth it to him. And if there is adnybody here that thiks ibos bother about the future of their very own children then u better think again. Personally i dont care anymore if gej wins because i need him to cluelessly finish the ibo man's business finally
OPEN DISPLAY OF NAIVITY , THE RUSSIAN CURRENCY LOST 44% of its value , ITS a World wide thing , THAT WILL NOT STOP US FROM VOTING GEJ , THE IGBO'S DONT HATE BUHARI FOR NOTHING , THERE IS A REASON , We Live amongst these Born to rule people and we Know their animalistic tendencies , No amount of Media hype can repair History , We have memories sad thing is that you don't have , There are Many intelligent Yorubas who will vote GEJ too , so stop your Useless Hate against the Igbos , And Mind You our Business can never fail , You think we got to where we are in business by Government assistance like hausa and yorubas?
Re: Osinbanjo And Ibikunle Amosun Visit Ogun State Today (Photos) by sokera: 6:58pm On Feb 27, 2015
temitemi1:
yes it is your president pics but they will remove it soon .... watch out

1 Like

Re: Osinbanjo And Ibikunle Amosun Visit Ogun State Today (Photos) by 2Brains1(m): 7:02pm On Feb 27, 2015
timilehing:
7 Conditions that Guarantees Jonathan My Vote on
March 28.

1) 4 refineries must be built and commissioned
before the 28th day of march as he earlier
promised.

2) 2millions jobs must be created.

3) Our chibok girls must be returned and given
PVC to vote (Those above 18yrs).

4) The missing $20BN,mismanaged # 10bn and
$29.9m by madueke and Onyebuchi must be
returned.

5)1 dollar must equal #150 [$1=#150]…

6) Nigeria must generate 6000MW of electricity.

7)Stella Oduah,Alison Madueke,femi fani-
kayode,D.s.p Alameyeseigha,Mohammed Abacha
and Adamu mu'azu must be persecuted and sent
to jail.

Thereafter,"STEALING MUST BE CORRUPTION".
If the following conditions are met before March
28th, i will deliver my votes to Jonathan.

otherwise....

Sai #Buhari

Guy u re so on point!
One more thing pls add our 2nd Niger bridge!

2 Likes

Re: Osinbanjo And Ibikunle Amosun Visit Ogun State Today (Photos) by Nobody: 7:03pm On Feb 27, 2015
"osibanjo and amosun visits ogun state"
Dunno if no one else saw the sarcasm in that. It simply means amosun resides somewhere else...., a visitor to his purported state of responsibility.
Re: Osinbanjo And Ibikunle Amosun Visit Ogun State Today (Photos) by dunkem21(m): 7:10pm On Feb 27, 2015
searching4love:
undecided

Wheneva I see comments like this, I laugh my ass out.

I see pain and laugh again and again. Don't you think the current Governor of Lagos state think like you?

Dear, there is nothing you or anybody can do about it. Igbos run Lagos. They speak yoruba fluently and become Alayes. I have seen many Igbo Omonile dey sell lands in Lagos.

Igbos spice up Lagos and never worry and hate our "hosts". They just dey jeje for their lane ..independent, enterprising and smart. Please, understand and bear with us.

If we must exist, we must COEXIST - dunkem

1 Like

Re: Osinbanjo And Ibikunle Amosun Visit Ogun State Today (Photos) by wummyanthoy: 7:11pm On Feb 27, 2015
Am jst pitying my pastor 4 all d useless pple around hm, especially ds onifila gogoro cos we pple in ogun won't vote hm , he shud go n return d cooperative he spent on election, he can't have civil servants vote in ogun ! v
Re: Osinbanjo And Ibikunle Amosun Visit Ogun State Today (Photos) by NosaHenry(m): 7:21pm On Feb 27, 2015
Just wondering if it is only south west that osinbajo knows as Nigeria. No space in Aso Rock for tribal man.
Re: Osinbanjo And Ibikunle Amosun Visit Ogun State Today (Photos) by dre11(m): 7:24pm On Feb 27, 2015
And some Afenifere elders, OPC tout says they will deliver 70% of SW for GEJ
Re: Osinbanjo And Ibikunle Amosun Visit Ogun State Today (Photos) by PassingShot(m): 7:33pm On Feb 27, 2015
john4reala:
What will you do if your Bank deduct #1500 from
your account for Buhari Campaign?

I'll ask them to take more.
Re: Osinbanjo And Ibikunle Amosun Visit Ogun State Today (Photos) by wummyanthoy: 7:33pm On Feb 27, 2015
I ve pple dat went 4 exam, interview n pass, also qualified 4 teaching wit good grace in NCE + B.Ed degree dat OGDd former govnor employed Amosu sacked all of dem because dey were employed by OGD see yeye man looking 4 der votes, all d pple dat won d sit of local Govt chairmen electn in APC wit prove of shadow electn, primaries dat der names were published in d newspaper dat d whole world has seen were changed overnight by Amosu in all d 20local govt wit his ANPP boys who lost primaries without compesation d rightful owner of d sits 4 good 4yrs , now anoda 4yrs is here again he wants d pple of dos men dat won d primaries dey were denied of to vote him abi ?he shud go 2 OGD who knws politics n learn frm him, if u live in ijebu n sm part of ogun U'll understand wat am saying, whoever kill wit sword shall die by sword! Shekinah, dey shud go n ask why his deputy left , they almst took his life spiritually n physical attack . I knw u guyz won't undeerstand but his day of recony is now ! They call him Irokunle because dis man can lie n pple his talking 2 and sm of his follows knew he lies a lot , his special advisers resigned bcosof his lies, no way !
Re: Osinbanjo And Ibikunle Amosun Visit Ogun State Today (Photos) by onatisi(m): 8:20pm On Feb 27, 2015
fkaz:
Osinbajo will surely deliver south west votes to APC

Sai GMB/PYO
even redeem church members where he pastors won't vote for him .
Re: Osinbanjo And Ibikunle Amosun Visit Ogun State Today (Photos) by JEITO: 9:31pm On Feb 27, 2015
fkaz:
Osinbajo will surely deliver south west votes to APC

Sai GMB/PYO
which power osinbajo get for SW abeg? On a level ground, he can't win a Local Govt sef.
Re: Osinbanjo And Ibikunle Amosun Visit Ogun State Today (Photos) by Neplusultra(f): 10:30pm On Feb 27, 2015
All I know s dat 'Amosun' is d name of someone born into d family of Oosaala worshippers, Osun is d staff of d Oosaala worshipper tongue
Re: Osinbanjo And Ibikunle Amosun Visit Ogun State Today (Photos) by darelar(m): 11:20pm On Feb 27, 2015
haulagehandlers:
there is a remarkable difference between waterside and inside water nah, #mrlookingforwateronthread kukuma pour water on your phone nah ( abi PC).
if you want to confirm why is been called waterside, take a journey down to iwopin where you can get to lagos ans the riverine areas, ilaje area of ondo state and down to niger delta through lagoon.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Saraki Conferred With Chieftaincy Title Of ‘Enyioma Ikeduru' In Imo (Photos) / #PrayForNigeria Trends On Twitter After "Mysterious Snake Swallowed N36m In JAMB / Wike: Rivers Will Continue To Be Home To Igbos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.