Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,968 members, 7,806,801 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:52 AM

Gej Campaigned With PIB In 2011, Today He Is Campaigning On The Confab Report - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gej Campaigned With PIB In 2011, Today He Is Campaigning On The Confab Report (6474 Views)

PIB: Kano, Kaduna, Lagos Listed As Host Communities / Buhari: Confab Report Is For The Archives - Confab Delegates Reacts / Is Campaigning With Dog A New Campaign Strategy By APC?(Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gej Campaigned With PIB In 2011, Today He Is Campaigning On The Confab Report by Nobody: 5:21pm On Feb 27, 2015
PIB to pass and sign into law, Jonathan.
Global Update
Tuesday, 22 February 2011 16:10
PIB to pass and sign into law, Jonathan.
Global Update Tuesday, 22 February 2011 16:10
President Goodluck Jonathan has said the Petroleum
Industry Bill would be passed and signed into law, before
the end of his administration.
He disclosed this in a keynote address at the opening of the
Nigerian Oil and Gas conference in Abuja.
Dr. Jonathan, who spoke through his Special Adviser on
Petroleum, Emmanuel Egboga, said the major drive of his
administration’s economic policy was to achieve a greater
linkage between the oil and gas industry.

www.coolfm.ng/abuja969/index.php/news/global-updates/6199-pib-to-pass-and-sign-into-law-jonathan.html

1 Like

Re: Gej Campaigned With PIB In 2011, Today He Is Campaigning On The Confab Report by Nobody: 5:25pm On Feb 27, 2015
The president promised to get the PIB passed in 2011, today he and his confab thieves are telling us that only gej can implement the confab report.

Question is where is the PIB law today?

In seun's voice, once beaten, twice shy

11 Likes

Re: Gej Campaigned With PIB In 2011, Today He Is Campaigning On The Confab Report by ojobekehinde: 5:29pm On Feb 27, 2015
APC cows from North refused to pass it,peroid. GEJ till Saraki ressurect Society bank

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gej Campaigned With PIB In 2011, Today He Is Campaigning On The Confab Report by Nobody: 5:34pm On Feb 27, 2015
ojobekehinde:
APC cows from North refused to pass it,peroid. GEJ till Saraki ressurect Society bank

Apc "cows" are the minority in house of assembly and until 2014, there was no Apc.

Btw how exactly will gej then get the confab passed?

24 Likes

Re: Gej Campaigned With PIB In 2011, Today He Is Campaigning On The Confab Report by dgr8truth(m): 5:40pm On Feb 27, 2015
Obiagelli:
The president promised to get the PIB passed in 2011, today he and his confab thieves are telling us that only gej can implement the confab report.

Na you open thread, na you be FTC! Is that not greed. This is exactly what APC will do if they won the presidency, loot our common wealth out of greed.

It's becoming obvious, as well as sadden that some anti-GEJs does not know that we have three arms of govt, with distinct functions, and is so painful they display this narrow mindedness and lack of the known in the open. Is it GEJ that will pass PIB into law? Or was the PIB passed and he refused to sign it into law?

Is not surprising, if the apc projected presidential candidate lacks the basic understanding of democracy, and a certificate a testing to his knowledge, then the followers must be...

My vote is for the person that appreciates democracy and respects it binding laws.

#GEJtill2019.

10 Likes

Re: Gej Campaigned With PIB In 2011, Today He Is Campaigning On The Confab Report by Caseless: 5:40pm On Feb 27, 2015
That desperate man can campaign with anything; give him space and he would use the menstrual pain faced by pej in the past to campaign.

7 Likes

Re: Gej Campaigned With PIB In 2011, Today He Is Campaigning On The Confab Report by Nobody: 5:42pm On Feb 27, 2015
Calling on ngwakwe, Sincere9gerian, jmaine and other pro gej

Ola6; Rossike, Truckpusher, barcanista
babyosisi , collynzo23; theassassin, jmaine,
Sunnybobo3, joehannibal,
Sincere9gerian, BlackTechnology, LeOstrich,
OLADD; biafranqueen; Tomakint;
phockphockman ;Mogidi; Jmaine; Jamace;
Atlwireless; Anonimi; Sunnybobo; Customized13;
Opiaoku; Petrov10; gramci; Taharqa;
Iamodenigbo; Arysexy; Descartes; Gh0stFreak;
Shizzlestar; ujoinme; rozayx5; chukwudi44;
wombraiders,mudraker, bishopjuice,
ghostfacekiller, chiefjusticefuk; firefire;
datolee; bloodykiller; ichidodo; ratiken;
dozzybaba; phockphockman ; longeria; anonimi;
aljharem; aryzgreat; publisher; brownlord; iconize;
rigarmortis; Descartes; pointb; pazienza;
OKDNigeria; stebell; brokenTV; ;longeria; rozayx5
Re: Gej Campaigned With PIB In 2011, Today He Is Campaigning On The Confab Report by deeptechcool(m): 5:42pm On Feb 27, 2015
GEJ? Never again!

9 Likes

Re: Gej Campaigned With PIB In 2011, Today He Is Campaigning On The Confab Report by Caseless: 5:43pm On Feb 27, 2015
ojobekehinde:
poor reasoning typical of dogs!

11 Likes

Re: Gej Campaigned With PIB In 2011, Today He Is Campaigning On The Confab Report by Nobody: 5:46pm On Feb 27, 2015

4 Likes

Re: Gej Campaigned With PIB In 2011, Today He Is Campaigning On The Confab Report by Nobody: 5:46pm On Feb 27, 2015
D confab report nids to be implemented, and its only jona dat can do dat. Buhari is too wicked to implement it. Let all states control dem resources, and see how great dis country will be. Gej till buhari is cured of cancer cum stroke

4 Likes

deeptechcool:
GEJ? Never again!

Exactly, NEVER AGAIN.

Gbawe, kel4soft, neenar, ,
descartes, egift, arewafederation, Egbagirl, donroxy,
Sweetlemon , donphilopus, BEREM, desola ,
demdem , lakpalakpa , whitecat007 , ,
lakpalakpa, omenka, ShehuAba , omenka , Rawani,
tribaleast kolaaderin soroptimist ,
and all Omexonomy, jmaine, mikeansy, Firefire,
Mynd44, , nduchucks, lacasa, baccaspace, Omerta
sincere9gerian, firefire, Phockphockman, ilugunboy,
naptu2, aussie, keneking, donmarti, keneking,
Dannyset, Evathyst, jaymichael

4 Likes

Re: Gej Campaigned With PIB In 2011, Today He Is Campaigning On The Confab Report by Nobody: 5:49pm On Feb 27, 2015
Obiagelli:

Apc "cows" are the minority in house of assembly and until 2014, there was no Apc.

Btw how exactly will gej then get the confab passed?
for a bill to pass ya nid a 2/3, so stop acting like a political novice undecided

7 Likes

Re: Gej Campaigned With PIB In 2011, Today He Is Campaigning On The Confab Report by Nobody: 5:58pm On Feb 27, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
for a bill to pass ya nid a 2/3, so stop acting like a political novice undecided
Then how exactly is he going to implement the confab report he is promising if he couldn't get 2/3 for the PIB?

Eh? Political genius

8 Likes

Re: Gej Campaigned With PIB In 2011, Today He Is Campaigning On The Confab Report by Nobody: 6:00pm On Feb 27, 2015
Confused man,GEJ be like...make I use confab wether them go fall#i pray make them fall ooo angry

4 Likes

Re: Gej Campaigned With PIB In 2011, Today He Is Campaigning On The Confab Report by Nobody: 6:08pm On Feb 27, 2015
dgr8truth:

Na you open thread, na you be FTC! Is that not greed. This is exactly what APC will do if they won the presidency, loot our common wealth out of greed.

It's becoming obvious, as well as sadden that some anti-GEJs does not know that will have three arms of govt, with distinct functions, and is so painful they display this narrow mindedness and lack of the known in the open. Is it GEJ that will pass PIB into law? Or was the PIB passed and he refused to sign it into law?

Is not surprising, if the apc projected presidential candidate lacks the basic understanding of democracy, and a certificate a testing to his knowledge, then the followers must be...

My vote is for the person that appreciates democracy and respects it binding laws.

#GEJtill2019.

Why did he promise and campaigned with something that is beyond him? Isn't that deceit?

He is doing same with the confab report when he knows he can't make it work.

Fraudulent character

6 Likes

Re: Gej Campaigned With PIB In 2011, Today He Is Campaigning On The Confab Report by ishiamu(m): 6:09pm On Feb 27, 2015
#believe in transformation

And all will be well with you

1 Like

Re: Gej Campaigned With PIB In 2011, Today He Is Campaigning On The Confab Report by Nobody: 6:14pm On Feb 27, 2015
ishiamu:
#believe in transformation

And all will be well with you
I will rather see and feel transformation than believe lies

4 Likes

Re: Gej Campaigned With PIB In 2011, Today He Is Campaigning On The Confab Report by CyberWolf: 6:19pm On Feb 27, 2015
Obiagelli:

Then how exactly is he going to implement the confab report he is promising if he couldn't get 2/3 for the PIB?

Eh? Political genius
you deliberately decided not to tell us everything he said..he said that they should vote for him and also vote for PDP at the National Assembly to enable him implement the confab report.. angry

3 Likes

Re: Gej Campaigned With PIB In 2011, Today He Is Campaigning On The Confab Report by RockMaxi: 6:23pm On Feb 27, 2015
Personally I think we assumed too many things about GEJ but by the time we are about realizing the real GEJ, he has already mastered the political terrain and he is now a political chess master.

3 Likes

Re: Gej Campaigned With PIB In 2011, Today He Is Campaigning On The Confab Report by Nobody: 6:23pm On Feb 27, 2015
The PIB issue is a matter of the National Assembly. Some Northern legislators are vehemently opposed to some provisions of PIB and that is the basis for the stalmate. Though I believe that the President could do a little more in influencing his party men, it again bothers on the NASS members to pass the Bill and send it to GEJ for ascent. The President has said he will sign the PIB when it gets to his table, so far it hasn't got to his table.

As for the Confab report, I believe he will implement it when he get re-elected.

Recall that He said in 2011 that he will sign the FOI when it gets to his table, it got to his table and he signed it within 24hrs. The same FOI that Governors Fashola, Ajimobi, Amaechi etc are fighting tooth and nail to subdue.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gej Campaigned With PIB In 2011, Today He Is Campaigning On The Confab Report by Nobody: 6:25pm On Feb 27, 2015
Obiagelli:

Obiagelli, are you following the PIB bill in the NASS? Please be honest

2 Likes

Re: Gej Campaigned With PIB In 2011, Today He Is Campaigning On The Confab Report by Clerverly: 6:26pm On Feb 27, 2015
I have said it, and I will continue to say it...Jonathan is a crook!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gej Campaigned With PIB In 2011, Today He Is Campaigning On The Confab Report by Nobody: 6:26pm On Feb 27, 2015
CyberWolf:
you deliberately decided not to tell us everything he said..he said that they should vote for him and also vote for PDP at the National Assembly to enable him implement the confab report.. angry
Oh really?

1 Like

Re: Gej Campaigned With PIB In 2011, Today He Is Campaigning On The Confab Report by Nobody: 6:27pm On Feb 27, 2015
barcanista:
Obiagelli, are you following the PIB bill in the NASS? Please be honest
I don't think i need to follow it, i just need to hold/judge a man by his promises.

1 Like

Re: Gej Campaigned With PIB In 2011, Today He Is Campaigning On The Confab Report by Nobody: 6:27pm On Feb 27, 2015
CyberWolf:
Even the PIB thing has been tribalised in the NASS. What can the President do? I'm interested in the confab report. Though I'd have preferred an SNC

2 Likes

Re: Gej Campaigned With PIB In 2011, Today He Is Campaigning On The Confab Report by Clerverly: 6:32pm On Feb 27, 2015
barcanista:
[s]The PIB issue is a matter of the National Assembly. Some Northern legislators are vehemently opposed to some provisions of PIB and that is the basis for the stalmate. Though I believe that the President could do a little more in influencing his party men, it again bothers on the NASS members to pass the Bill and send it to GEJ for ascent. The President has said he will sign the PIB when it gets to his table, so far it hasn't got to his table.

As for the Confab report, I believe he will implement it when he get re-elected.

Recall that He said in 2011 that he will sign the FOI when it gets to his table, it got to his table and he signed it within 24hrs. The same FOI that Governors Fashola, Ajimobi, Amaechi etc are fighting tooth and nail to subdue.[/s]

Stale lines! How does he plan to get National Confab report implemented without recourse to the same NASS, he blames for his inability to get the PIB working?

8 Likes

Re: Gej Campaigned With PIB In 2011, Today He Is Campaigning On The Confab Report by Nobody: 6:32pm On Feb 27, 2015
Obiagelli:

I don't think i need to follow it, i just need to hold/judge a man by his promises.
First, the PIB is a Parliamentary bill and not a Presidential fiat. 2/3rd members of Parliament need to pass it and then transmit it to the President for him to sign it into law. Musa Yaradua sent the bill to NASS in 2007(or 2008), the NASS members have been acting funny and tribalising issues. The Minister of Petroleum has on several occasions stated the FG's readiness to implement the bill/law, but till date it hasn't been passed. I throw one question at you... What has APC legislators done with respect to the bill? What should the President do when it hasn't got to his desk? What is his own sin here?

Btw check my first reply

5 Likes

Re: Gej Campaigned With PIB In 2011, Today He Is Campaigning On The Confab Report by Nobody: 6:33pm On Feb 27, 2015
barcanista:
The PIB issue is a matter of the National Assembly. Some Northern legislators are vehemently opposed to some provisions of PIB and that is the basis for the stalmate. Though I believe that the President could do a little more in influencing his party men, it again bothers on the NASS members to pass the Bill and send it to GEJ for ascent. The President has said he will sign the PIB when it gets to his table, so far it hasn't got to his table.

Recall that He said in 2011 that he will sign the FOI when it gets to his table, it got to his table and he signed it within 24hrs. The same FOI that Governors Fashola, Ajimobi, Amaechi etc are fighting tooth and nail to subdue.

How will he implement the confab report if couldn't get the PIB passed, how exactly?

The FOI bill had been passed for months by the national assembly and was waiting for presidential approval (I stand to be corrected)

Please don't bring fashola to this debate, how many criminals have the FOI put into jail. Let's stay on point

10 Likes

Re: Gej Campaigned With PIB In 2011, Today He Is Campaigning On The Confab Report by CyberWolf: 6:33pm On Feb 27, 2015
barcanista:
Even the PIB thing has been tribalised in the NASS. What can the President do? I'm interested in the confab report. Though I'd have preferred an SNC
Since we didn't get SNC, let's work with what we have now..Rome wasn't built in a day. You know how difficult it was organize this confab, how much more SNC..The truth is that some people are benefiting from this status quo and they are ready to do anything to make it remain the same..

2 Likes

Re: Gej Campaigned With PIB In 2011, Today He Is Campaigning On The Confab Report by Bmark: 6:33pm On Feb 27, 2015
barcanista:
lesson is that you dont campaign with such projects such as national conference or pib,you campaign base on visible performance,barca you need to still give us your intelligent views of the past i expect you to be above the tanoids on nl these days

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Video: Angry Biafran Youths Destroying The Nigerian Flag / PHOTOS: Lawmakers Hold Ramadan Prayer Session / Wike Swears In 4 Judges

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.