Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,275 members, 7,780,621 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 05:46 PM

1 John 5:7 Is A Pure Religious Fabrication !!! - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 1 John 5:7 Is A Pure Religious Fabrication !!! (10980 Views)

How To Understand John 5:19 / 1 John 5:7. I Need Explanation / 1 John 5:7 : The Real Story! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 1 John 5:7 Is A Pure Religious Fabrication !!! by Nobody: 3:57pm On Mar 01, 2015
Empiree:
https://www.nairaland.com/2172133/question-did-jesus-read-bible/1#2172133.47
I am certain u hv comprehension issues. No insult, just fact!
Explaining to u atimes is like talking to a brickwall. No content, just empty smoke.
Re: 1 John 5:7 Is A Pure Religious Fabrication !!! by dejilg(m): 4:24pm On Mar 01, 2015
www.answering-islam.org/Shamoun/allah_plurality.htm

Read and see d "royal we" debunked
Re: 1 John 5:7 Is A Pure Religious Fabrication !!! by dejilg(m): 4:26pm On Mar 01, 2015
Empiree:
pls this is not meant for you. Kindly desist. Thanks

I debunk lies wenever I see dem...so I won't "desist"
Re: 1 John 5:7 Is A Pure Religious Fabrication !!! by Empiree: 4:35pm On Mar 01, 2015
Yes.
dejilg:

did muhammed read d quran
Re: 1 John 5:7 Is A Pure Religious Fabrication !!! by CAPTIVATOR: 4:55pm On Mar 01, 2015
Papist:

I advise you stop ressurecting the Arian heresy which was defeated centuries ago by the Church through the holy St Athanasius the Great, Partriarch of Alexandria. Now 1500 years later comes Charles Taze Russell to resurrect the teachings of the arch-heretic Arius. The Church was guided by the Holy Spirit as promised by Christ to define the Trinity and I am sure St Athanasius did not use your verse to defend the Divinity of Jesus. How about John 1 *the Word became flesh*...or St Thomas exclaiming *My Lord and my God*...or the great commission to baptise in the name of the *Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit*? How do you understand them?
Am happy you agreed that 1john5:7 is heresy

AND NONE of those verses u quoted says God is a three in one , do u forget that satan is also called " GOD" 2 Cor 4:4 (hav u forgotten the whole bible was originally writen wwithout diferentiating " G" from " g"wink

Jesus Call Humans " GODS" .

~ but there is ONLY ONE TRUE GOD, THE FATHER ! Confirmed by Jesus in joh 17:3 and fully emphasized in 1 cor 8:6 .

And do u know that Jesus himself is "the beginning of the Creation BY GOD ( THE FATHER)" REV 3:14 .

" FOR US, THERE IS ONE GOD, THE FATHER ......... however not all have this knwledge" 1 COR 8:6,7
Re: 1 John 5:7 Is A Pure Religious Fabrication !!! by dejilg(m): 5:14pm On Mar 01, 2015
CAPTIVATOR:

AND NONE of those verses u quoted says God is a three in one , do u forget that satan is also called " GOD" 2 Cor 4:4 (hav u forgotten the whole bible was originally writen wwithout diferentiating " G" from " g"wink

~ but there is ONLY ONE TRUE GOD, THE FATHER ! Confirmed by Jesus in joh 17:3 and fully emphasized in 1 cor 8:6 .

And do u know that Jesus himself is "the beginning of the Creation BY GOD ( THE FATHER)" REV 3:14 .

" FOR US, THERE IS ONE GOD, THE FATHER ......... however not all have this knwledge" 1 COR 8:6,7

How many times do we have to tell u dat we also believe in "One God" Why do u keep being blind to wat we say, why do u set up a strawman?

1Cor 8:6 But to us there is but one God, the Father, of whom are all things, and we in him; and one Lord Jesus Christ, by whom are all things, and we by him...

Are u scared to quote it in full So there is "ONE LORD - Jesus Christ" and it does on to say "by whom are all things and we by him"....so if there is One Lord and that LORD is Jesus Christ, den the Father isn't LORD well let me leave u wit ur eisegesis and ignorance! This text teaches the Deity of our LORD JESUS CHRIST and u just destroyed Islam anyways!

so Jesus is d beginning of God's Creation? So do u know the greek word from which this text is translated? The word for "beginning" is "arche" in greek which could also mean "ruler, origin, beginning or source" --- so do we use d oda alternatives to see wat d text means? a proper reading of the book of Revelations shows dat Jesus is God (assuming u read d Bible like most of u claim)

John 17:3  And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent.

so wats dis verse telling us? That there isn't eternal life unless we know Jesus Christ to the detriment of Islam?? and if truly u know wat Trinitarians believe, why wud Jesus' Divinity be tarnished cos he called the Father, the only true God?...well for us all 3 Persons of the Triune God are called are called God and call eachoda God...

Hebrews 1

8 But unto the Son he saith, Thy throne, O God, is for ever and ever: a sceptre of righteousness is the sceptre of thy kingdom. 9 Thou hast loved righteousness, and hated iniquity; therefore God, even thy God, hath anointed thee with the oil of gladness above thy fellows.

So here the Father calls the Son "God"...so does that make the Father a non deity?

Pls stop showing us ur lack of ignorance...thanks
Re: 1 John 5:7 Is A Pure Religious Fabrication !!! by dejilg(m): 5:20pm On Mar 01, 2015
Empiree:
Yes.

Which version did muhammed read

Hafs, Warsh, Qalun, Al-Bazzi, al-Duri, Qunbul, al-Qari, al - Suri, Hisham...etc!!!
Re: 1 John 5:7 Is A Pure Religious Fabrication !!! by Empiree: 5:31pm On Mar 01, 2015
Sorry, Quran is ONE in Arabic. Any translations from original arabic to other languages have versions of the translation same meaning. That's no longer Quran. That's translation. Stop wasting your time. Go to local islamic store and buy a copy of quran inn arabic or get it free. Buy another one online in Arabic and compare them. Simple isn't?
dejilg:

Which version did muhammed read

Hafs, Warsh, Qalun, Al-Bazzi, al-Duri, Qunbul, al-Qari, al - Suri, Hisham...etc!!!

1 Like

Re: 1 John 5:7 Is A Pure Religious Fabrication !!! by CAPTIVATOR: 5:34pm On Mar 01, 2015
dejilg:
that makes me wonder, cos I just see u ignore all d texts of the Bible that says Jesus is God and identifies Him as YHWH

NOTICE the word " identifies" , #smiliiing# .... You use it because NONE of those scripture says " Jesus Is YAHWEH" did they ? NO !

YOU actually tryin to deduce and force another meaning to them .

Wait, didnt you read That YAHWEH/JEHOVAH is strictly a name for the MOST HIGH GOD ALONE ( psalm 83:18 ) .

So, is Jesus the most high ? Hope u know the meaning of MOST HIGH ? Is he ? I know ur false theological concept of Nicea will force u to say he is the most high ! BUT THATS WRONG, you dont agree , okay let me give you a test .

1) If Jesus is the most high, WHY is he always doing the WILL OF ANOTHER PERSON , whereas that person NEVER do the will of Jesus?

2) If Jesus Is Most High, Why Is He Been Sent By Another Person, Whereas He Himself NEVER sent that one ?

3) if Jesus is the most high, WHY DOES HE HAVE A HEAD ABOVE HIM ? 1 COR 11:3

4) If Jesus is the most high, WHY DID HE HAVE A GOD both in heaven and while on earth ?

1 Like

Re: 1 John 5:7 Is A Pure Religious Fabrication !!! by dejilg(m): 5:37pm On Mar 01, 2015
Empiree:
Sorry, Quran is ONE in Arabic. Any translations from original arabic to other languages have versions of the translation same meaning. That's no longer Quran. That's translation. Stop wasting your time. Go to local islamic store and buy a copy of quran inn arabic or get it free. Buy another one online in Arabic and compare them. Simple isn't?

Are u kidding me so u don't knw dat dis versions of quran are transmissions not translations Dude are u a knowledgeable muslim at all So again, let me ask, which of those version did muhammed read And quran isn't ONE in arabic!!! so u r d "sorry one" not me.
Re: 1 John 5:7 Is A Pure Religious Fabrication !!! by dejilg(m): 5:51pm On Mar 01, 2015
CAPTIVATOR:

NOTICE the word " identifies" , #smiliiing# .... You use it because NONE of those scripture says " Jesus Is YAHWEH" did they ? NO !

Wait, didnt you read That YAHWEH/JEHOVAH is strictly a name for the MOST HIGH GOD ALONE .

So, is Jesus the most high ? Hope u know the meaning of MOST HIGH ? Is he ? I know ur false theological concept of Nicea will force u to say he is the most high ! BUT THATS WRONG, you dont agree , okay let me give you a test .

1) If Jesus is the most high, WHY is he always doing the WILL OF ANOTHER PERSON , whereas that person NEVER do the will of Jesus?

2) If Jesus Is Most High, Why Is He Been Sent By Another Person, Whereas He Himself NEVER sent that one ?

4) If Jesus is the most high, WHY DID HE HAVE A GOD both in heaven and while on earth ?

First of all, u seem to place urself higher than the scriptures, so r u saying the Bible ddnt identify Jesus as YHWH, pls read Hebrews 1 and read d parallels in the old testament and see whom it applies to...

Thank You for using the words "another Person" --- we agree to that, but may I ask, "is ur father more human than you are just becos he has authority over you?". Jesus being sent by the Father doesn't mean He is a lesser deity!

Now Jesus has a head over Him since He had incarnated, that's why Phillipians 2:6-8 says

" who, though he was in the form of God, did not count equality with God a thing to be grasped, 7 but made himself nothing, taking the form of a servant, being born in the likeness of men. 8 And being found in human form, he humbled himself by becoming obedient to the point of death, even death on a cross."

This verse shows Jesus is God and "made himself nothing" --- by coming to earth in Human form, hence, if so, did u expect Jesus to be an atheist...

Also studying the Messianic Psalms shows that the Father became the God of the Son at incarnation

Pls again stop parading ur ignorance, Trinity doesn't equate the Persons of Jesus to be that of the Father or the HolySpirit...but they are the ONE BEING of God...hence the humiliation of Christ made Him to have the Father as His Head!!! doesn't make him less deity as u r nt a lesser human to the president of the country!!!
Re: 1 John 5:7 Is A Pure Religious Fabrication !!! by Empiree: 5:59pm On Mar 01, 2015
Listen, his is a waste of my time. I cant type a whole lot. You think i dont know what you talking about?. When I get on my regular pc i can respond properly. But fact remains, bring buy or get 2 Qurans from 2 different locations. Make sure they are in arabic. Scan any same verses from each Quran and post them here and let's see. Isnt that bold challenge.If you can't do that then shut up.

Besides, are you trying to evade the op by bringing Quran into this?. Your fellow christian telling you to desist from worshiping 3-headed god or man-god but you use christian missionaries tactics against me instaed. I dont think you know who you dealing with.
dejilg:

Are u kidding me so u don't knw dat dis versions of quran are transmissions not translations Dude are u a knowledgeable muslim at all So again, let me ask, which of those version did muhammed read And quran isn't ONE in arabic!!! so u r d "sorry one" not me.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 1 John 5:7 Is A Pure Religious Fabrication !!! by Empiree: 6:38pm On Mar 01, 2015
dejilg:
www.answering-islam.org/Shamoun/allah_plurality.htm

Read and see d "royal we" debunked
Olodo! so they are your defense attorney now?. The bogus site that gets hammered all the time. Sorry dear. God is One in the Qur'an. And dont forget to defend your 3-headed gods here
https://www.nairaland.com/2164402/non-muslims-only-jesus-mohammed/2#31127115 Actually same thing op is dealing it with you here and you havent said anything reasonable to counter op

1 Like

Re: 1 John 5:7 Is A Pure Religious Fabrication !!! by dolphinheart(m): 7:21pm On Mar 01, 2015
@ empiree, the jesus under discussion is different from the jesus in the koran, the jesus discussed pre-existed before coming to earth. The jesus we are discussing is the one the scriptures told us about, not the one written by a man who plagiarised different books , who mis- applied the mosaic law and who revealed prophesies in direct relation to his desires and circumstances.

Unless you are ready to use our scriptures as the bases for these discussion , ill still say this discussion does not need u in it .

Now my questions still stand.
Is jesus the father.?
Are they the same person ?
What is trinity ?
Is the statements attributed to the bible verse mentioned by the op true or false?
Re: 1 John 5:7 Is A Pure Religious Fabrication !!! by Empiree: 7:35pm On Mar 01, 2015
dolphinheart:

Now my questions still stand.
Is jesus the father.?
Are they the same person ?
What is trinity ?
Is the statements attributed to the bible verse mentioned by the op true or false?
Well, Quran doesnt use the term "father". My understanding is 'father' in the Bible is God. The God of Abraham, Isaac, Ishmail, Jacob Moses, Jesus and Muhammad (peace be upon them all). The All Knowing, All Seing, All Powerful etc

No, they are not same person. God is distinct from His creation. No human beings, not even Angels and Jinns know the begining of God. But we all read and understood from Quran and Bible how Jesus was born of a woman i:e his begining. God is NOT born. Sura 112

Trinity: This one is compete nonsense. Quran warns against this. It tells you to desist from saying such a silly thing. If you dont believe me, then you need to critically examine who first utter the word trinity or how it emerged. That was never from Jesus himself.

1 Like

Re: 1 John 5:7 Is A Pure Religious Fabrication !!! by Nobody: 8:14pm On Mar 01, 2015
Empiree:
Well, Quran doesnt use the term "father". My understanding is 'father' in the Bible is God. The God of Abraham, Isaac, Ishmail, Jacob Moses, Jesus and Muhammad (peace be upon them all). The All Knowing, All Seing, All Powerful etc

No, they are not same person. God is distinct from His creation. No human beings, not even Angels and Jinns know the begining of God. But we all read and understood from Quran and Bible how Jesus was born of a woman i:e his begining. God is NOT born. Sura 112

Trinity: This one is compete nonsense. Quran warns against this. It tells you to desist from saying such a silly thing. If you dont believe me, then you need to critically examine who first utter the word trinity or how it emerged. That was never from Jesus himself.
The Koran is one man's delusion of granduer. Except for deluded folks who have no anchor in reality, the Koran is not to be taken serious. Dt apart Jesus said he and his Father are one when his disciples asked him to show them the Father. He also showed us the ministry if the Holy Spirit. From him we are aware to the Fatherhood of God (as opposed to d slave-mentality of Mohammed). God confirmed his words with signs following.
Jesus might not have called it trinity but he gave instruction for his disciples to baptise in the name (singular) of the Father, Son and the Holy Spirit.
This was a new concept that ppl named trinity. It was not a fabrication. It was a reality taught to us by The Way himself
Re: 1 John 5:7 Is A Pure Religious Fabrication !!! by Empiree: 8:26pm On Mar 01, 2015
In other for me to take you serious, you first need to learn manners. Second, my post ws not directed at you.
Bobbysworld28:

The Koran is one man's delusion of granduer. Except for deluded folks who have no anchor in reality, the Koran is not to be taken serious. Dt apart Jesus said he and his Father are one when his disciples asked him to show them the Father. He also showed us the ministry if the Holy Spirit. From him we are aware to the Fatherhood of God (as opposed to d slave-mentality of Mohammed). God confirmed his words with signs following.
Jesus might not have called it trinity but he gave instruction for his disciples to baptise in the name (singular) of the Father, Son and the Holy Spirit.
This was a new concept that ppl named trinity. It was not a fabrication. It was a reality taught to us by The Way himself
Re: 1 John 5:7 Is A Pure Religious Fabrication !!! by Nobody: 8:39pm On Mar 01, 2015
Empiree:
In other for me to take you serious, you first need to learn manners. Second, my post ws not directed at you.
Unfortunately I dont need u to take me serious. If I were u, I will re-examine my belief given the way ur prophet has been exposed for who he really is.
U posted here and came to spread lies abt Jesus but when I correct u, u ask for manners? I knw u lack a capacity for truth but surely u caanot be this bad, can u?
Re: 1 John 5:7 Is A Pure Religious Fabrication !!! by Nobody: 8:39pm On Mar 01, 2015
Empiree:
"We" is NOT plural. It's a form of majesty, respect etc. "We" in the Quran is royal "We". It's basically a form of adjective. Read these short links for further understanding.
http://www.godallah.com/we_and_he.php
http://www.islam101.com/tauheed/AllahWE.htm
Royal *we*. Sorry it doen't make sense. Sounds like revisionism. But I accept i might be wrong.
Re: 1 John 5:7 Is A Pure Religious Fabrication !!! by Nobody: 8:46pm On Mar 01, 2015
CAPTIVATOR:

Did you address or try to explain away the verses I showed you that teach that Jesus is God? Did you address the teachings of the arch-heretic Arius whose heresy your organisation is trying to ressurect? Why did Jesus not rebuke Thomas for calling Him *my Lord and my God*? And stop all this nonsense about gods. You should know that all *gods* are false.
Re: 1 John 5:7 Is A Pure Religious Fabrication !!! by Nobody: 8:52pm On Mar 01, 2015
CAPTIVATOR:

Wait, didnt you read That YAHWEH/JEHOVAH is strictly a name for the MOST HIGH GOD ALONE ( psalm 83:18 ) .

Have u read the Nicene creed? Do you know what it says about the relations between the three Divine Persons?
Re: 1 John 5:7 Is A Pure Religious Fabrication !!! by Empiree: 8:52pm On Mar 01, 2015
Papist:

Royal *we*. Sorry it doen't make sense. Sounds like revisionism. But I accept i might be wrong.
Yes, you are wrong bcuz if you think WE means plural, it means you believe in multiple gods. That's polytheism=pagan Understand?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 1 John 5:7 Is A Pure Religious Fabrication !!! by dejilg(m): 11:08pm On Mar 01, 2015
Empiree:
Listen, his is a waste of my time. I cant type a whole lot. You think i dont know what you talking about?. When I get on my regular pc i can respond properly. But fact remains, bring buy or get 2 Qurans from 2 different locations. Make sure they are in arabic. Scan any same verses from each Quran and post them here and let's see. Isnt that bold challenge.If you can't do that then shut up.

Besides, are you trying to evade the op by bringing Quran into this?. Your fellow christian telling you to desist from worshiping 3-headed god or man-god but you use christian missionaries tactics against me instaed. I dont think you know who you dealing with.
3 headed god? i brought the quran into this because u asked if Jesus read the Bible, so am not dodgin...just exposing the muhammed made religion that u attribute to God by tryin to make d quranic allah into YHWH...the fact remains that quran is different for different muslims....stop lying
Re: 1 John 5:7 Is A Pure Religious Fabrication !!! by dejilg(m): 11:10pm On Mar 01, 2015
Empiree:
Yes, you are wrong bcuz if you think WE means plural, it means you believe in multiple gods. That's polytheism=pagan Understand?
so now u just asked him to gullibly believe that "we" doesnt mean plural wen allah uses it?
Re: 1 John 5:7 Is A Pure Religious Fabrication !!! by CAPTIVATOR: 11:50pm On Mar 01, 2015
[quote author=dejilg post=31196743]

According to our understanding of God's Being (One) ,
This is a lie , 3 DIFFERENT persons are not the same being , ur post below proves that statement as a lie

Jesus died, while the Father is on His throne ruling in heaven, while the HolySpirit goes on to convict the world of sin

If they are same being, all would be dead .

THEN YOU AGAIN PROVE U WORSHIP 3 GODS

...Jesus is God,
God number 1

the Father is God,
God number 2 ... This is gettin interesting

the HolySpirit is God
God number 3

...the Father isn't the Son whom are in turn not the HolySpirit...they are different Persons but same Being described as "God"

You are right , 3 DIFFERENT Persons and each is God , making 3

2 Likes

Re: 1 John 5:7 Is A Pure Religious Fabrication !!! by CAPTIVATOR: 11:58pm On Mar 01, 2015
dejilg:

How many times do we have to tell u dat we also believe in "One God" Why do u keep being blind to wat we say, why do u set up a strawman?

ONE God ? NO, its 3 .... Should I prove it

God number 1 = the Father

God number 2 = the Son, Jesus

God number 3 = holyspirit.

INFACT they are all different persons, and each is God! 3

1Cor 8:6 But to us there is but one God, the Father, of whom are all things, and we in him; and one Lord Jesus Christ, by whom are all things, and we by him...

Are u scared to quote it in full So there is "ONE LORD - Jesus Christ" and it does on to say "by whom are all things and we by him"....so if there is One Lord and that LORD is Jesus Christ, den the Father isn't LORD well let me leave u wit ur eisegesis and ignorance! This text teaches the Deity of our LORD JESUS CHRIST and u just destroyed Islam anyways!

I Love it when people quote that passage in full

Who is called the ONE GOD ? THE FATHER

Does it tell us why he is called the ONE GOD ? YES , " FROM WHOM all things are, and we for him"

Who is called the One Lord ? Jesus
WHy is Jesus called the One Lord ? " through whom all things are, and we through him " .

IS JESUS THE FATHER ? NO! NO!

so Jesus is d beginning of God's Creation? So do u know the greek word from which this text is translated? The word for "beginning" is "arche" in greek which could also mean "ruler, origin, beginning or source" --- so do we use d oda alternatives to see wat d text means? a proper reading of the book of Revelations shows dat Jesus is God (assuming u read d Bible like most of u claim)

THE Firstborn of CREATION! CREATION! cannot be the source, he is the "beginning"

Scriptural Definition Of Firstborn ....... " The BEGINNING OF pro creativ power" . Gen 49:2

So beginning is the right translation

John 17:3  And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent.

so wats dis verse telling us? That there isn't eternal life unless we know Jesus Christ to the detriment of Islam?? and if truly u know wat Trinitarians believe, why wud Jesus' Divinity be tarnished cos he called the Father, the only true God?...

Of course,

Jesus refer to the FATHER as "the ONLY TRUE GOD" JOH 17:3

Hmmmm _ " THE ONLY .. GOD " JOH 17:3

FOR US all 3 Persons of the Triune God are called are called God and call eachoda God...

" FOR US THERE IS ONE GOD, THE FATHER" 1 Cor 8:6

Hebrews 1

8 But unto the Son he saith, Thy throne, O God, is for ever and ever: a sceptre of righteousness is the sceptre of thy kingdom. 9 Thou hast loved righteousness, and hated iniquity; therefore God, even thy God, hath anointed thee with the oil of gladness above thy fellows.

So here the Father calls the Son "God"...so does that make the Father a non deity?

Pls stop showing us ur lack of ignorance...thanks

- That verse says the Father annoints Jesus!

- That Verse says the Father is the God of Jesus .

- 1) Didnt the Father also call humans"GODS"?

2) DIDNT the Father also inspire scripture writers to call Satan " GOD" ? ( or av u forgotten that the original greek doesnt separate "G" and "g" )

THE FATHER Remains " THE ONLY ... GOD" Joh 17:3

" THE ONLY .. GOD" Joh 17:3

" THE ... TRUE GOD" Joh 17:3! WOW

1 Like

Re: 1 John 5:7 Is A Pure Religious Fabrication !!! by Empiree: 12:00am On Mar 02, 2015
I'd thought you would return here to proof me wrong but unfortunately, I am highly disappointed by you.So if you have no sensible thing to say, kindly.....SHUT UP
dejilg:
3 headed god? i brought the quran into this because u asked if Jesus read the Bible, so am not dodgin...just exposing the muhammed made religion that u attribute to God by tryin to make d quranic allah into YHWH...the fact remains that quran is different for different muslims....stop lying
Re: 1 John 5:7 Is A Pure Religious Fabrication !!! by Empiree: 12:02am On Mar 02, 2015
Ride on bro...they are polytheists. They want us to believe 1+1+1=1. rilwayne001 abeg come to this one. Ineresting. I de gbadun am
CAPTIVATOR:

ONE God ? NO, its 3 .... Should I prove it

God number 1 = the Father

God number 2 = the Son, Jesus

God number 3 = holyspirit.

INFACT they are all different persons, and each is God! 3

I Love it when people quote that passage in full

Who is called the ONE GOD ? THE FATHER

Does it tell us why he is called the ONE GOD ? YES , " FROM WHOM all things are, and we for him"

Who is called the One Lord ? Jesus
WHy is Jesus called the One Lord ? " through whom all things are, and we through him " .

IS JESUS THE FATHER ? NO! NO!

THE Firstborn of CREATION! CREATION! cannot be the source, he is the "beginning"

Scriptural Definition Of Firstborn ....... " The BEGINNING OF pro creativ power" . Gen 49:2

So beginning is the right translation

Of course,

Jesus refer to the FATHER as "the ONLY TRUE GOD" JOH 17:3

Hmmmm _ " THE ONLY .. GOD " JOH 17:3

" FOR US THERE IS ONE GOD, THE FATHER" 1 Cor 8:6

- That verse says the Father annoints Jesus!

- That Verse says the Father is the God of Jesus .

- 1) Didnt the Father also call humans"GODS"?

2) DIDNT the Father also inspire scripture writers to call Satan " GOD" ? ( or av u forgotten that the original greek doesnt separate "G" and "g" )

THE FATHER Remains " THE ONLY ... GOD" Joh 17:3

" THE ONLY .. GOD" Joh 17:3

" THE ... TRUE GOD" Joh 17:3! WOW

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 1 John 5:7 Is A Pure Religious Fabrication !!! by dejilg(m): 12:23am On Mar 02, 2015
Empiree:
Olodo! so they are your defense attorney now?. The bogus site that gets hammered all the time. Sorry dear. God is One in the Qur'an. And dont forget to defend your 3-headed gods here
https://www.nairaland.com/2164402/non-muslims-only-jesus-mohammed/2#31127115 Actually same thing op is dealing it with you here and you havent said anything reasonable to counter op
Suddenly am "Olodo" just becos I did wat u have done by quoting sites that debunk ur theory The sites u quoted are not ur "attorney"? Why is it dat muslims dnt reason like a normal human being wud U quoted a site and I did d same, and suddenly am d one making the site and attorney?? and can u show me how the site got hammered Can u post articles that got dem hammered and let's compare their responses to that of ur so called "hammers" and I don't worship a "3 headed gods", maybe u shld be d one to tell allah to atleast change one of "its" 2 left hands to a right hand!!! muhammed created allah to satisfy his lust and rage
Re: 1 John 5:7 Is A Pure Religious Fabrication !!! by dejilg(m): 12:30am On Mar 02, 2015
Empiree:
Ride on bro...they are polytheists. They want us to believe 1+1+1=1. rilwayne001 abeg come to this one. Ineresting. I de gbadun am
muslims are at it again, well I don't blame u guys, why won't d followers of a god (allah) who failed terribly at d mathematics of sharing inheritance (quranic inheritance law), just suck at mathematics?!!! of all d mathematical possibilities that wud make "a muslim look sensible in dealing with the Trinity mathematically" they had to pick "sum, + or the "or" --- simple logic class wud show how ludicrous that is....wat abt
1 x 1 x 1 = 1.... Which wud even state the Trinity even well...."The Father is God, The Son is God and the HolySpirit is God, yet there is for us ONE GOD" ... or don't u know wat "AND" means in mathematics and that "OR is +" Shame on dis followers of allah, like their god like d muslims
Re: 1 John 5:7 Is A Pure Religious Fabrication !!! by Empiree: 12:33am On Mar 02, 2015
dejilg:

Man, pls face the op. He's hammering your head with 3 gods you worship. Pay attention to him. Dont digress this interesting topic....NONsense
Re: 1 John 5:7 Is A Pure Religious Fabrication !!! by dejilg(m): 12:34am On Mar 02, 2015
Empiree:
I'd thought you would return here to proof me wrong but unfortunately, I am highly disappointed by you.So if you have no sensible thing to say, kindly.....SHUT UP
Well I guess all u can do now is "rain insults"...I don't blame u wen dis is exactly wt allah commands u to do...
I wudnt expect anything to make sense to a person that thinks dat garbage called "quran" is a divine work!!! Its just a shame! Imagine a god that can't pass a mathematics class even as low as that of a primary 4 (fair enough)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Mysteries Of The Kolanut & The Creation Of The Kolanut Revealed / Post Your 2016 "By This Time Next Year"expectations With Faith.. / Know Thyself: The Miracle Called Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 109
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.