Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,241 members, 7,807,817 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:47 PM

Guys, Silly Things You Should Stop Doing When Your Are 25yrs& Above - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, Silly Things You Should Stop Doing When Your Are 25yrs& Above (62650 Views)

Guys, Silly Things You Should Stop Doing When You Are 25 Yrs And Above / Ladies, Silly Things You Should Stop Doing When You Are 25years & Above / Women And The Lies Of 25yrs Of Age? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys, Silly Things You Should Stop Doing When Your Are 25yrs& Above by ayaside(m): 1:02pm On Feb 28, 2015
..Why wait till 25?
Re: Guys, Silly Things You Should Stop Doing When Your Are 25yrs& Above by Herapal(m): 1:04pm On Feb 28, 2015
akinsadeez:
I agree with the other points but that 10 isn't true though. Op you need to change your church or visit other churches once in a while. The church I attend, I just take my Bible along to fulfill all righteousness. This is because every bible passage to be read is beamed on the screen and the fonts are larger and easier to read than the one in my bible. Also before I open my Bible to the passage called, it is already on the screen so why stress myself. I only read my bible at home. If you attend my church you won't be surprised to see people come into d church without bibles.
Besides taking a Bible to church doesn't signify that you have a good relationship with God. Spirituality is not a function of how much you carry the bible.
Well said. Good points except number 10. You ran out of points and had to make it 10 by all means.
Re: Guys, Silly Things You Should Stop Doing When Your Are 25yrs& Above by colored(m): 1:04pm On Feb 28, 2015
bullsh*t! ran in here hoping to read a better writeup. *sighs*
Re: Guys, Silly Things You Should Stop Doing When Your Are 25yrs& Above by malonephill(m): 1:10pm On Feb 28, 2015
akinsadeez:
I agree with the other points but that 10 isn't true though. Op you need to change your church or visit other churches once in a while. The church I attend, I just take my Bible along to fulfill all righteousness. This is because every bible passage to be read is beamed on the screen and the fonts are larger and easier to read than the one in my bible. Also before I open my Bible to the passage called, it is already on the screen so why stress myself. I only read my bible at home. If you attend my church you won't be surprised to see people come into d church without bibles.
Besides taking a Bible to church doesn't signify that you have a good relationship with God. Spirituality is not a function of how much you carry the bible.
guy you know that your same church your pastor will never come to church without bible every service
Re: Guys, Silly Things You Should Stop Doing When Your Are 25yrs& Above by TheClassAct: 1:27pm On Feb 28, 2015
The sooner you realise that age is a number not synonymous with maturity, the better for you. Maturity is something that not even age can buy.
Nice points, though. But 25 and above isn't a yardstick for maturity. Cos maturity is an individual thing, not always based on age.
Re: Guys, Silly Things You Should Stop Doing When Your Are 25yrs& Above by crazo(m): 1:29pm On Feb 28, 2015
Bros ur oyinbo too musssh o undecided undecided undecided
And that sagging ish is very wrong bro..some peeps sag responsibly if there is anything like that..and i can't draw my trouser up for anybody... Except miss nairaland grin grin grin grin
Re: Guys, Silly Things You Should Stop Doing When Your Are 25yrs& Above by Cnachy(m): 1:32pm On Feb 28, 2015
You too much
Re: Guys, Silly Things You Should Stop Doing When Your Are 25yrs& Above by pizzzy(m): 1:50pm On Feb 28, 2015
everybody is a fool in somebody's opinion
Re: Guys, Silly Things You Should Stop Doing When Your Are 25yrs& Above by akinsadeez(m): 1:57pm On Feb 28, 2015
malonephill:
guy you know that your same church your pastor will never come to church without bible every service

the pastor comes to church with a tab, not a physical bible. Also there is a small flat screen TV in front of d pastor that shows whatever is being projected on d big screen so even d pastor reads from d passage beamed by d studio. Bro churches are now tech driven. No need carrying huge bibles around again.
Re: Guys, Silly Things You Should Stop Doing When Your Are 25yrs& Above by malonephill(m): 2:24pm On Feb 28, 2015
undecided
akinsadeez:

the pastor comes to church with a tab, not a physical bible. Also there is a small flat screen TV in front of d pastor that shows whatever is being projected on d big screen so even d pastor reads from d passage beamed by d studio. Bro churches are now tech driven. No need carrying huge bibles around again.
Re: Guys, Silly Things You Should Stop Doing When Your Are 25yrs& Above by ebosse(m): 2:41pm On Feb 28, 2015
tosyne2much:

cheesy

Guy u try wella for this thread... but i have to disagree with no10... i b catholic we no dey carry bible go church wink

meanwhile,this should apply to every guy regardless of Age.
Re: Guys, Silly Things You Should Stop Doing When Your Are 25yrs& Above by Geenickel(m): 3:39pm On Feb 28, 2015
prettythicksme:
chaiii thumb up for my guy for this meaningful list! tongue#guys come learn and stop acting like a fool!!!! cheesy
check ur grammer love...

shouldn't it be"guys come and learn and stop behaving like 'fools"?.

guess dat has a correct context...
Re: Guys, Silly Things You Should Stop Doing When Your Are 25yrs& Above by Nobody: 3:54pm On Feb 28, 2015
Geenickel:

check ur grammer love...

shouldn't it be"guys come and learn and stop behaving like 'fools"?.

guess dat has a correct context...
lol,just here to have fun,y are u guys taking it personal?
Re: Guys, Silly Things You Should Stop Doing When Your Are 25yrs& Above by Nobody: 3:55pm On Feb 28, 2015
braindamage:
...fear not...just be nice to the boys sad
oh ok! cheesy
Re: Guys, Silly Things You Should Stop Doing When Your Are 25yrs& Above by Nobody: 3:56pm On Feb 28, 2015
afolwalex20:

calling guys fools? You call Dat fun

Noticed u posted something about guys hating on ladies... why won't they?
Guy stop takin tinz personal naa,just kidding tho cheesy
Re: Guys, Silly Things You Should Stop Doing When Your Are 25yrs& Above by imakebigbucks: 4:31pm On Feb 28, 2015
$8­­­­­­­­5­­­­­­­/­­­­­­­­­h­­­­­­­­­r­­­­­­­­­ ­­­­­­­­­p­­­­­­­­­r­­­o­­v­­­­i­­­­­­­­­d­­­­­­­­­e­­­­­­­­­ b­­­­­­­­­y G­­­­­­­­­oog­­­­­­­­­le­­­­­­­­­, I­­­­­­­­­ am ­­­­­­­­­making ­­­­­­­­­a ­­­­­­­­­good ­­­­­­­­­salary ­­­­­­­­­from ­­­­­­­­­home ­­­­­­­­­$6580­­­­­­­­­-­­­­­­­­­$7065/week , ­­­­­­­­­which ­­­­­­­­­is ­­­­­­­­­amazing, ­­­­­­­­­under ­­­­­­­­­a ­­­­­­­­­year ­­­­­­­­­ago ­­­­­­­­­I ­­­­­­­­­was ­­­­­­­­­jobless in ­­­­­­­­­a ­­­­­­­­­horrible ­­­­­­­­­economy. ­­­­­­­­­I ­­­­­­­­­thank ­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­God ­­­­­­­­­every ­­­­­­­­­day ­­­­­­­­­I ­­­­­­­­­was ­­­­­­­­­blessed ­­­­­­­­­with ­­­­­­­­­these instructions ­­­­­­­­­and ­­­­­­­­­now it's ­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­my ­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­duty ­­­­­­­­­to ­­­­­­­­­pay ­­­­­­­­­it ­­­­­­­­­forward ­­­­­­­­­and ­­­­­­­­­share ­­­­­­­­­it ­­­­­­­­­with ­­­­­­­­­Everyone, ­­­­­­­­­Here ­­­­­­­­­is ­­­­­­­­­I ­­­­­­­­­started,,,­­­­­­­­­ .. www.buzz77.com
Re: Guys, Silly Things You Should Stop Doing When Your Are 25yrs& Above by afolwalex20(m): 9:28pm On Feb 28, 2015
prettythicksme:
Guy stop takin tinz personal naa,just kidding tho cheesy

<chuckles>
Re: Guys, Silly Things You Should Stop Doing When Your Are 25yrs& Above by Mhizizzy(f): 9:51pm On Feb 28, 2015
Guys be reading nd looking for where dey fall in.so dey can adjust....lmao....tosyne..tnz for helping dem o
Re: Guys, Silly Things You Should Stop Doing When Your Are 25yrs& Above by tosyne2much(m): 11:25pm On Feb 28, 2015
Mhizizzy:
Guys be reading nd looking for where dey fall in.so dey can adjust....lmao....tosyne..tnz for helping dem o
cheesy
Re: Guys, Silly Things You Should Stop Doing When Your Are 25yrs& Above by Nobody: 11:49am On Mar 03, 2015
@tosyne this your thread is nice but I don't agree with few of the list u dropped and another thing is EVERY DIKC AND PUCCI GOT THEIR OWN LIFES TO LIVE!!!! what the hell happened to crazy!? so we can't have crazy and funny people anymore? you think God didn't see all these when he was creating human beings??

WOULD LIFE BE FUN IF EVERY GUY START BEHAVING THE SAME?!?!!

IF everybody acts like me I'm gonna go crazy for real I have to be me (abiding by my morals) and let another mofo be themselves. if you don't like a person's character you get away from them.... IS THEIR LIFE !!

85percent of naija girls act stupid and unreasonable and we can't change that we just have to pick one or some of the reasonable and sensible ones and leave the rest to wallow in oblivion.

DO U KNOW THAT U MIGHT MISS SEEING PEOPLE DOING THESE THINGS IF THE STOP IT?? SHIIII
Re: Guys, Silly Things You Should Stop Doing When Your Are 25yrs& Above by Stephdagud: 12:48am On Sep 24, 2015
Nice post, thank God am not guilty of any

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Problems Of Girls With Big Bosom / Groom's Wedding Outfit Causes A Stir Online (Photo) / Girls That Date Cute Guys, How Do You Cope?.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.