Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,771 members, 7,802,362 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:04 PM

Why Do Gals Get Jealous When People Say That Their Friend's Beautiful - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Gals Get Jealous When People Say That Their Friend's Beautiful (1206 Views)

Is my Ashawo friend beautiful ? PHOTO / 8 Things Nigerian Girls Say That Are Annoying. / Why Do Girls Get Jealous When They See A Guy They Friendzoned Move On? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Gals Get Jealous When People Say That Their Friend's Beautiful by nerdfrost(m): 6:31pm On Feb 27, 2015
Truth be told,this is true because I saw it happen today! There's this gal I've been trying to chyke for sometime nw. I got the perfect chance to do so today when she came to the front row where I was sitting with her friend! She asked if she cud sit beside me and I obliged immediately. She sat with her friend n I continued with what I was doing. After sometime, She asked if I was with my pen,I said "yes" n gave it to her almost immediately,she smiled n I complemented her that she was pretty. Immediately I said that,the expression on her friend's face changed!! I just pretended like didn't see it. That's why I'm asking this question because I can't seem to understand gals!!!!
Re: Why Do Gals Get Jealous When People Say That Their Friend's Beautiful by buygala(m): 6:33pm On Feb 27, 2015
ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ sad

Re: Why Do Gals Get Jealous When People Say That Their Friend's Beautiful by buygala(m): 6:36pm On Feb 27, 2015
nerdfrost:
Truth be told,this is true because I saw it happen today! There's this gal I've been trying to chyke for sometime nw. I got the perfect chance to do so today when she came to the front row where I was sitting with her friend! She asked if she cud sit beside me and I obliged immediately. She sat with her friend n I continued with what I was doing. After sometime, She asked if I was with my pen,I said "yes" n gave it to her almost immediately,she smiled n I complemented her that she was pretty. Immediately I said that,[/b]the expression on her friend's face changed!![b] I just pretended like didn't see it. That's why I'm asking this question because I can't seem to understand gals!!!!

So because person face change na im you run come open thread?

How are you sure it wasn't your smelly mouth or armpit that brought about her change of countenance ? undecided

#justsaying

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Gals Get Jealous When People Say That Their Friend's Beautiful by TrishaP(f): 6:36pm On Feb 27, 2015
Ok but not all.
Not every girl gets that inferiority complex vibe. Though it comes once in a while, can't deny that. But that's life for you, it's not gonna change you or who you are.

There are funny better ways to tackle jealousy.
Re: Why Do Gals Get Jealous When People Say That Their Friend's Beautiful by Nobody: 6:36pm On Feb 27, 2015
nerdfrost:
Truth be told,this is true because I saw it happen today! There's this gal I've been trying to chyke for sometime nw. I got the perfect chance to do so today when she came to the front row where I was sitting with her friend! She asked if she cud sit beside me and I obliged immediately. She sat with her friend n I continued with what I was doing. After sometime, She asked if I was with my pen,I said "yes" n gave it to her almost immediately,she smiled n I complemented her that she was pretty. Immediately I said that,the expression on her friend's face changed!! I just pretended like didn't see it. That's why I'm asking this question because I can't seem to understand gals!!!!

so you want to know? Ok if I have nothing to waste my time on I will look into it.
Re: Why Do Gals Get Jealous When People Say That Their Friend's Beautiful by ULSHERLAN(m): 6:39pm On Feb 27, 2015
Its their nature.

Onto the next thread.
Re: Why Do Gals Get Jealous When People Say That Their Friend's Beautiful by temitemi1(m): 6:41pm On Feb 27, 2015
Wetin I won talk self...
Re: Why Do Gals Get Jealous When People Say That Their Friend's Beautiful by Nobody: 6:50pm On Feb 27, 2015
Girls hate each other, they jealous nd they always want to outdo the next girl.......eventually we grow up. It doesnt matter how pretty u r there'll always b someone prettier nd yes u r prettier than others too. Just my opinion no offence

1 Like

Re: Why Do Gals Get Jealous When People Say That Their Friend's Beautiful by Kayoski(m): 6:53pm On Feb 27, 2015
Op perhaps u shelled while complimenting her friend...e.g. Girl you is pretty...
Just saying thou..my opinion

On a more serious note jealousy is not peculiar to any gender..all men have sinned and all men have the tendency to be jealous whether man or woman,pastors e.t.c.

People get jealous wen a close friend or relative is getting more successful or wealthier than them

even guys get jealous,op how will u feel if u have been wooing a girl for months and she didn't agree.but the very moment you introduced her to your best friend,cousin or brother she feel for them immediately...u start to question your looks and characters as compared to the other person..

Man has been jealous since oga Adam and madam Eve eat the forbidden fruit...
Re: Why Do Gals Get Jealous When People Say That Their Friend's Beautiful by prettyjo(f): 6:55pm On Feb 27, 2015
I wonder
Re: Why Do Gals Get Jealous When People Say That Their Friend's Beautiful by Nobody: 6:57pm On Feb 27, 2015
buygala:

How are you sure it wasn't your smelly mouth or armpit that brought about her change of countenance ? undecided

#justsaying
buygala!! grin
Re: Why Do Gals Get Jealous When People Say That Their Friend's Beautiful by Nobody: 7:00pm On Feb 27, 2015
katzz:
Girls hate each other, they jealous nd they always want to outdo the next girl.......eventually we grow up. It doesnt matter how pretty u r there'll always b someone prettier nd yes u r prettier than others too. Just my opinion no offence
I'm 99.999% sure that you one of the jealous type.....
Re: Why Do Gals Get Jealous When People Say That Their Friend's Beautiful by buygala(m): 7:00pm On Feb 27, 2015
prettythicksme:
buygala!! grin

Yes babe

Hawdido grin

Op never sabi the tin wey dey worry am cry
Re: Why Do Gals Get Jealous When People Say That Their Friend's Beautiful by Nobody: 7:01pm On Feb 27, 2015
buygala:

Yes babe

Hawdido
shocked ur words too dey strong oo cheesy
Re: Why Do Gals Get Jealous When People Say That Their Friend's Beautiful by rawpadgin(m): 7:04pm On Feb 27, 2015
buygala:

#justsaying
stop being immature
Re: Why Do Gals Get Jealous When People Say That Their Friend's Beautiful by buygala(m): 7:04pm On Feb 27, 2015
prettythicksme:
shocked ur words too dey strong oo cheesy

I just dey catch fun jor grin ...
Re: Why Do Gals Get Jealous When People Say That Their Friend's Beautiful by Nobody: 7:09pm On Feb 27, 2015
* modified
Re: Why Do Gals Get Jealous When People Say That Their Friend's Beautiful by Nobody: 7:20pm On Feb 27, 2015
zick19:

I'm 99.999% sure that you one of the jealous type.....
not even close, u cant keep comparing urself hey. u hv to grow out of it at some point its teenage stuff
Re: Why Do Gals Get Jealous When People Say That Their Friend's Beautiful by Nobody: 7:28pm On Feb 27, 2015
katzz:
not even close, u cant keep comparing urself hey. u hv to grow out of it at some point its teenage stuff
Seconded..... wink
Re: Why Do Gals Get Jealous When People Say That Their Friend's Beautiful by Radiokilar: 11:26pm On Feb 27, 2015
too much of looking at the mirror get them more jealous
Re: Why Do Gals Get Jealous When People Say That Their Friend's Beautiful by Mhizkel(f): 3:52am On Feb 28, 2015
Not all girls...I'm very proud of my beautiful friendz n most times i upload their pictures on facebook just to show peole how beautifully made dey look
Re: Why Do Gals Get Jealous When People Say That Their Friend's Beautiful by Alexsmith20(m): 5:10am On Feb 28, 2015
Ask runke jhor
Re: Why Do Gals Get Jealous When People Say That Their Friend's Beautiful by Nobody: 5:16am On Feb 28, 2015
That's their nature,am sure it was caused by the apple devil gave to Eve
Re: Why Do Gals Get Jealous When People Say That Their Friend's Beautiful by nerdfrost(m): 7:42am On Feb 28, 2015
[quote author=buygala post=31146024]

Yes babe

Hawdido grin

Op never sabi the tin wey dey worry am cry[/ quote] why can't u use common sense to talk? I'm pretty sure ure still a kid becos u behaving like one

(1) (Reply)

I Need Your Advice / Please Why do Some ladies act like this?? / What Do You Think These Guys Are Doing?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.