Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,526 members, 7,808,907 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:14 PM

Romance - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Romance (578 Views)

Dear Romancelanders,who Would U Like To Romance On Nairaland? / Who Are The Current Hottest Romance -land Couples? / Romance Section Battles 1. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Romance by terryto(m): 6:48pm On Feb 27, 2015
my girl is a virgin,she invite me in her house nd put a movie for me to watch.after that she ask me wether i love her nd if i do, i should prove it to her.i hav no other option than to kiss nd romas her after that we enter into another world when we wr true she see me off nd since that time she did not want to pick my cal or see me again.what will i do
Re: Romance by Hazardd(m): 6:59pm On Feb 27, 2015
she didnt enjoy it with you lipsrsealed
Re: Romance by Nobody: 7:02pm On Feb 27, 2015
Only gullible NLers 'll take u serious
Re: Romance by Nobody: 7:09pm On Feb 27, 2015
All i can give you is........

1 Like

Re: Romance by Nobody: 7:10pm On Feb 27, 2015
I think you should go see a mental doctor.
Re: Romance by Nobody: 7:15pm On Feb 27, 2015
I think you're the virgin, if she had to "put a movie" for you to watch before you activated your medulla.
Re: Romance by MrCork: 7:15pm On Feb 27, 2015
terryto:
my girl is a virgin,she invite me in her house nd put a movie for me to watch.after that she ask me wether i love her nd if i do, i should prove it to her.i hav no other option than to kiss nd romas her after that we enter into another world when we wr true she see me off nd since that time she did not want to pick my cal or see me again.what will i do

angry
Re: Romance by MrCork: 7:16pm On Feb 27, 2015
terryto:

...she offa u punny but instead, u watch movie....YOU ARE G@Y...PIRRRRIOD!!!! angry
Re: Romance by Enegod(m): 7:21pm On Feb 27, 2015
go back to her place and finish the goddamn job!! angry
Re: Romance by cirmuell(m): 7:21pm On Feb 27, 2015
*sigh*
Re: Romance by Beamborla(f): 7:33pm On Feb 27, 2015
1000 frog jump none stop for creating this thread cos I don't have any advice for you regarding your dilemma
Re: Romance by Viktoh(m): 7:44pm On Feb 27, 2015
Why cant you pretend to af sense.......well pastor zick19 is givin u som
Re: Romance by yinkus4u2c(f): 7:47pm On Feb 27, 2015
i see....ur new on nlundecided
Re: Romance by Nobody: 8:03pm On Feb 27, 2015
Viktoh:
Why cant you pretend to af sense.......well pastor zick19 is givin u som
lyk seriously.... d dude really needs it
Re: Romance by Nobody: 8:07pm On Feb 27, 2015
she is probably feeling silly
Re: Romance by dareyking(m): 8:12pm On Feb 27, 2015

(1) (Reply)

Damages Created By Wrong Counsel / For Those Who Marriage Is Their Priority. / Join Singles For Marriage Whatsapp Network

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.