Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,380 members, 7,808,356 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:46 AM

APC Running A Better Presidential Campaign Than PDP Even With Money Gap - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Running A Better Presidential Campaign Than PDP Even With Money Gap (3271 Views)

David Mark Vows To Remain In PDP Even As “last Man Standing” / APC Running Out Of Money? / Photos From PDP Presidential Campaign Rally in Sokoto, As Jonathan Visits Sultan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Running A Better Presidential Campaign Than PDP Even With Money Gap by maestroferddi: 5:25am On Feb 28, 2015
Joke of the month!

Tinubu, Amaechi and their co-travellers are busy enriching Yankee consultants with largesse.

Trust Western folks, they are making oodles of money while dishing out loads of impractical stuff to APC misguided leaders.

The election is coming...
Re: APC Running A Better Presidential Campaign Than PDP Even With Money Gap by egift(m): 5:31am On Feb 28, 2015
Go through any thread on Nairaland supporting Jonathan, you will not see TANiods listing what Jonathan will do in the next 4yrs, what you get is attacks, mockery, insults and misrepresentation of Buhari. It is not just here, go to all the social media and offline.

Am very optimistic that Buhari will win the rescheduled election and he will fight Corruption, diversify the economy, streamline government expenditure, start massive infrastructural development, tackle security challenges, youth empowerment, Healthcare, education, etc will all get the attention they need. While PDP can fully resume their role as the main opposition party.

God bless Nigeria. Sai Buhari.

4 Likes

Re: APC Running A Better Presidential Campaign Than PDP Even With Money Gap by anonimi: 5:40am On Feb 28, 2015
egift:
Go through any thread on Nairaland supporting Jonathan, you will not see TANiods listing what Jonathan will do in the next 4yrs, what you get is attacks, mockery, insults and misrepresentation of Buhari. It is not just here, go to all the social media and offline.

Since you are pretending not to be aware, let me re-jig your memory:

https://www.nairaland.com/2117791/achievements-jonathan-sambo-administration-pictures

The thread don reach 12 pages oh so don't be LAZY, go through the picture-filled posts to recognise & acknowledge that Dr. Goodluck Ebele Jonathan and Arch. Namadi Sambo is the BETTER by far team to take our dear country forward ever so we do not go backward. #NeverAgain
Re: APC Running A Better Presidential Campaign Than PDP Even With Money Gap by PassingShot(m): 5:42am On Feb 28, 2015
ellechrystal:

N Apc no dey bribe ba?
When it's about Johna, na bribe, if it's about APC it's patriotic, wat a mentality.
With all those corrupt ppl in APC?
Haba.

Has any if those in APC been convicted of any corrupt practices or having a case with EFCC or ICPC?

But the same cannot be said of PDP who parades convicted criminals and people with case at EFCC.

Shame no dey catch una?

2 Likes

Re: APC Running A Better Presidential Campaign Than PDP Even With Money Gap by PassingShot(m): 5:45am On Feb 28, 2015
anonimi:

Since you are pretending not to be aware, let me re-jig your memory:

https://www.nairaland.com/2117791/achievements-jonathan-sambo-administration-pictures

The thread don reach 12 pages oh so don't be LAZY, go through the picture-filled posts to recognise & acknowledge that Dr. Goodluck Ebele Jonathan and Arch. Namadi Sambo is the BETTER by far team to take our dear country forward ever so we do not go backward. #NeverAgain

Simple English you find difficult to comprehend! He refers to TANoids not telling us what PDP will do in the next four years and you brought that of mediocre performance of past 5.5 years.

4 Likes

Re: APC Running A Better Presidential Campaign Than PDP Even With Money Gap by Change2015(m): 5:54am On Feb 28, 2015
Lol. As comment above says, pdp tandroids have a depressingly negative and repetitive chant that does nothing even to inspire their own ranks. Buhari has steered clear of any personal attacks even as he has been critical of the government, and that resonates with the public who cannot feel this spectral transformation agenda that TAN has already bored the people with well in advance of the election campaign proper. The APC campaign has been smart and focused and Buhari has been full of empathy and conviction and he speaks directly to the audience. As the APC advert says, if the government has to advertise what it has been doing over the last 6 years, obviously people are not feeling it.

As I type, PHCN has been absent all night and yet GEJ is still looking for ipp's to commission! Schools are still failure factories, corruption blossoms under his nose and suddenly boko haram appears vulnerable. Hmn! Naira collapsing, aviation fuel is becoming scarce, and kidnapping is a new national sport. Even to manage his own party Jonathan has failed, to pass the pib law when pdp has majority in both houses, has used police and army to terrorise governments from Rivers to ekiti to Osun, has re nominated his rigging contractor Obanikoro as minister again while declining to investigate the ekiti rigging tape with the most spurious of reasons. I dare to say that Jonathan has dug his own grave politically and we are now obliged to bury him in it.

#change
#GMB
#APC

2 Likes

Re: APC Running A Better Presidential Campaign Than PDP Even With Money Gap by ElekeNtioba: 6:22am On Feb 28, 2015
-
Re: APC Running A Better Presidential Campaign Than PDP Even With Money Gap by ElekeNtioba: 6:25am On Feb 28, 2015
egift:
Irrespective of whatever parameter you measure it with, this 2015 - Gen. Buhari and his party the APC have ran a better, effective and efficient Presidential Campaign than the President Jonathan and his party the PDP, despite the large financial gap between the two Campaigns.

With millions and billions dolled out here and there by the President and his campaign in comparison to the limited resources at the disposal of Team APC, Buhari and his Team has maintained the lead in message delivery, impact, creativity, digital media, etc.

Today even with the effort to frustrate APC campaign by extending the election, Buhari and his team still lead the pace. With Buhari's spotless outing at Chatham House, Jonathan had to quickly rush to the war-zone in his costume to remain relevant and steal some steam from the thunders of Buhari.

While Buhari has maintained a focused Issue-Based Campaign, Jonathan and his Team has spent more time and resources trying to tarnish Buhari's image in a very steep smear campaign. Today it is Jonathan and his team that are begging Buhari to attend their debates. While Buhari is more interested in interacting directly to the voters and other stakeholders in this election.

From the Primaries to the Electioneering, Buhari and his APC Team are revealing how effective they will run their administration if elected.

Has it not occurred to you that they dont want to waste money on campign they know very well they are goin lose.

If they truly believed they can win by spending more money, Amaechi alone with the resources of Rivers State at his disposal can match PDP.

The power of incumbency alone is worth billions of naira. APC cant buy that unless GEJ decides to give it up and that keeps them from splurging unecessary.
Re: APC Running A Better Presidential Campaign Than PDP Even With Money Gap by egift(m): 6:38am On Feb 28, 2015
ElekeNtioba:
Has it not occurred to you that they dont want to waste money on campign they know very well they are goin lose.

If they truly believed they can win by spending more money, Amaechi alone with the resources of Rivers State at his disposal can match PDP.

The power of incumbency alone is worth billions of naira. APC cant buy that unless GEJ decides to give it up and that keeps them from splurging unecessary.

With the reality on ground and the Nigerians disappointed in Jonathan, if not for the National cake with Jonathan and people's career on the line, Jonathan should have been standing alone in empty halls by now. Even at that, every statistics indicate Jonathan is heading home.

Buhari all the way. Nigeria must be better than this. We can't wait to vote!
Re: APC Running A Better Presidential Campaign Than PDP Even With Money Gap by ElekeNtioba: 6:54am On Feb 28, 2015
egift:

With the reality on ground and the Nigerians disappointed in Jonathan, if not for the National cake with Jonathan and people's career on the line, Jonathan should have been standing alone in empty halls by now. Even at that, every statistics indicate Jonathan is heading home.

Buhari all the way. Nigeria must be better than this. We can't wait to vote!

which statistics?? Including d ones you carried out with the chickens running around in ur neighbourhod.

Delusion is a common trait with politicians. I hope you have not contracted it by association.
Re: APC Running A Better Presidential Campaign Than PDP Even With Money Gap by egift(m): 7:00am On Feb 28, 2015
ElekeNtioba:

which statistics?? Including d ones you carried out with the chickens running around in ur neighbourhod.

Delusion is a common trait with politicians. I hope you have not contracted it by association.

Stop playing the Ostrich. Review the following forensic analysis and data.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2166152_politicalstats_pngb2ef28783d479d6bad6eda654329d095

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2166153_polstat2_pngf3b626ac9ac7f26ae579089a98056a0e

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2166154_polstat3_pngc6db5690e7d28bbb1e575300d5a40366

Source: http://techcabal.com/2015/02/23/introducing-twitter-meter-nigerias-presidential-election/

Buhari has this on lock down. Sai Buhari. This Change is unstoppable.
Re: APC Running A Better Presidential Campaign Than PDP Even With Money Gap by Horllamideh(m): 7:01am On Feb 28, 2015
ChikezieU:
I dont know what OLORIBURUKU mean but something tells me that its the right name for u. Lier
(***In Hon.Patrick's voice***) "You are Jonathan's political halleluyah boy"
Re: APC Running A Better Presidential Campaign Than PDP Even With Money Gap by ChikezieU(m): 7:04am On Feb 28, 2015
egift:

- From the beginning, APC has a manifesto, where is that of PDP?
- APC support the election as planned, why are PDP against Card Reader, etc?
- When Soludo wrote his letter calling for substance and issues based campaign, did you read Fayemi and FFK response?
- All PDP do in mock and attack Buhari, APC policies proposal, without having the effrontery to tell Nigerians what Jonathan will do for the next 4yrs.

Anyone that believe Jonathan will win this election by this frivolous attacks on Buhari and publishing Obituary on the media, is disconnected with reality.

Buhari/APC has this on lockdown. As it is now, even Buhari cannot be able to discourage Nigerians from voting him President. Jonathan is heading back to Otueke.

Sai Buhari.
Re: APC Running A Better Presidential Campaign Than PDP Even With Money Gap by ChikezieU(m): 7:04am On Feb 28, 2015
egift:

- From the beginning, APC has a manifesto, where is that of PDP?
- APC support the election as planned, why are PDP against Card Reader, etc?
- When Soludo wrote his letter calling for substance and issues based campaign, did you read Fayemi and FFK response?
- All PDP do in mock and attack Buhari, APC policies proposal, without having the effrontery to tell Nigerians what Jonathan will do for the next 4yrs.

Anyone that believe Jonathan will win this election by this frivolous attacks on Buhari and publishing Obituary on the media, is disconnected with reality.

Buhari/APC has this on lockdown. As it is now, even Buhari cannot be able to discourage Nigerians from voting him President. Jonathan is heading back to Otueke.

Sai Buhari.
when u quoted me earlier i choose not to respond not only because my words was a little harsh but ur foolish boldness on false speculations is making ur preciouse brain blunt. Instead to follow the facts, u follow false or rather manipulated statements.
Re: APC Running A Better Presidential Campaign Than PDP Even With Money Gap by egift(m): 7:10am On Feb 28, 2015
ChikezieU:
when u quoted me earlier i choose not to respond not only because my words was a little harsh but ur foolish boldness on false speculations is making ur preciouse brain blunt. Instead to follow the facts, u follow false or rather manipulated statements.

The highlight of this thread, is that APC has maintained a better than PDP - despite the large pool of cash available to PDP and Jonathan's campaign.

I also stated, it is a sign of how the APC administration will be different from that of PDP. So what is you that on the 2 observations?
Re: APC Running A Better Presidential Campaign Than PDP Even With Money Gap by ChikezieU(m): 7:36am On Feb 28, 2015
egift:

The highlight of this thread, is that APC has maintained a better than PDP - despite the large pool of cash available to PDP and Jonathan's campaign.

I also stated, it is a sign of how the APC administration will be different from that of PDP. So what is you that on the 2 observations?
am in south east man if PDP Spent 1billion APC Spent 5 billion have u been at their campain or has any one who has gone there not briefed u. Someone like me ealier wonder were they source the fund cause Amechi, Fashola and co combined together cant spill such money continiuosly through out Nigeria and abroad then i rememberd the Oil well owners rumoured that their contract will expire on 2017. 2ndly remove F Kayode from PDP, APC is playing the attacking rule not issues. They snubbed national confab without explanation, they will do this and that without statistics on ground. APC to me is an antagonizing party
Re: APC Running A Better Presidential Campaign Than PDP Even With Money Gap by medamillion(m): 8:21am On Feb 28, 2015
You don't have to tell me your government now generate 20,000 MEGA WATTS of electricity when we don't have light for over one week now.etc

You don't have to tell me "We are now exporting 40,000 tones of agricultural produce when, if you go to the market, prices of food stuff are more than expensive.

You don't have to tell me Nigeria's economy is no. 1 in Africa when we exchange 205 Naira to a Dollar.

Government of hypocrisy.
View this thread to see how Nigerians have been treated under Jonathan https://www.nairaland.com/1983293/photo-speak-events-defined-jonathan as created by a PDP convert on Nairaland

Professor Osinbajo said, and I quote "If a government has to advertise what it has been doing for six years; it has not been working".

Only an un- brainwashed fellow can understand the irony of this statement.

Please, I am adding please; I am not arguing because I know GMB from anywhere, I am arguing because I want a better Nigeria for you and me.

Let's give GMB a chance; if he fail us after 4 years, we shall all gather here to criticise him; we'll keep changing them untill we get it right.
Re: APC Running A Better Presidential Campaign Than PDP Even With Money Gap by criminalmindz: 8:39am On Feb 28, 2015
egift:

Post the evidence. Or hide your face in shame.
WIKE POSTED THE EVIDENCE ON NATIONAL AND STATE NEWSPAPERS
Re: APC Running A Better Presidential Campaign Than PDP Even With Money Gap by criminalmindz: 8:46am On Feb 28, 2015
HARD EVIDENCE. GOVERNOR THIEF AMAECHI

Re: APC Running A Better Presidential Campaign Than PDP Even With Money Gap by hazvat(f): 8:52am On Feb 28, 2015
@ op, your observation is absolutely correct. That strategy is called wisdom and prudence
Re: APC Running A Better Presidential Campaign Than PDP Even With Money Gap by egift(m): 9:39am On Feb 28, 2015
ChikezieU:
am in south east man if PDP Spent 1billion APC Spent 5 billion have u been at their campain or has any one who has gone there not briefed u. Someone like me ealier wonder were they source the fund cause Amechi, Fashola and co combined together cant spill such money continiuosly through out Nigeria and abroad then i rememberd the Oil well owners rumoured that their contract will expire on 2017. 2ndly remove F Kayode from PDP, APC is playing the attacking rule not issues. They snubbed national confab without explanation, they will do this and that without statistics on ground. APC to me is an antagonizing party

Keep lying to yourself, you may soon start believing it. We are voting for Change. Period.
Re: APC Running A Better Presidential Campaign Than PDP Even With Money Gap by ChikezieU(m): 11:46am On Feb 28, 2015
U will soon get that change u crave for but not APC Taking over presidency then will shall know who is lying on derranged.
egift:

Keep lying to yourself, you may soon start believing it. We are voting for Change. Period.
Re: APC Running A Better Presidential Campaign Than PDP Even With Money Gap by ChikezieU(m): 11:46am On Feb 28, 2015
U will soon get that change u crave for but not APC Taking over presidency then will shall know who is lying or derranged.
egift:

Re: APC Running A Better Presidential Campaign Than PDP Even With Money Gap by Caseless: 12:46pm On Feb 28, 2015
dont8:
That awkward moment when all your propaganda machinery works in favour of the opposition... Can't wait to #Marchh4Buhari.
i'v looked everywhere on this forum for u. Where have u been?
Re: APC Running A Better Presidential Campaign Than PDP Even With Money Gap by politifact: 1:06pm On Feb 28, 2015
ChikezieU:
I dont know what OLORIBURUKU mean but something tells me that its the right name for u. Lier
oloriburuku means igbo and vice versa
Re: APC Running A Better Presidential Campaign Than PDP Even With Money Gap by dont8(m): 1:35pm On Feb 28, 2015
I've been around, I can see you've been given the TANiods headache since the time of Adam and Eve smiley

How are have you been?
Caseless:
i'v looked everywhere on this forum for u. Where have u been?

1 Like

Re: APC Running A Better Presidential Campaign Than PDP Even With Money Gap by Kingspin(m): 1:37pm On Feb 28, 2015
egift:

This is exactly the hallmark of Jonathan's failed Presidential Campaign: PDP and their supporters spend more time, resources and energy in attacking Buhari, than they do promoting Jonathan. Whoever told Jonathan he will get reelected using smear tactics, hates him. Please keep it up.

Sai Buhari all the way. Change is here.
Change can be anything.
Re: APC Running A Better Presidential Campaign Than PDP Even With Money Gap by jamace(m): 6:05pm On Feb 28, 2015
APC governors have finished their states treasury and are now seeking loans. Is that how to run a good election campaign, at the detriment of the state workers?: https://www.nairaland.com/2169377/fg-approves-403m-loan-4
Re: APC Running A Better Presidential Campaign Than PDP Even With Money Gap by ogmask: 6:38pm On Feb 28, 2015
criminalmindz:

GOVERNOR THIEF AMAECHI HAS SPENT 238 BILLION NAIRA OF RIVERS STATE MONEY ON APC

Your moniker speaks volume..

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photo Of Our Next President And First Lady / Sophisticated Erosion Menace In SW Published In International Journals / Did You See That Broken Seat At The National Assembly Close To Buhari [PICS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.