Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,257 members, 7,807,887 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:44 PM

How Many Of You Guys Played This Game While Growing-up? - Entertainment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / How Many Of You Guys Played This Game While Growing-up? (12534 Views)

DJ Young Money Played For 8 Hours At 9ja Eco Charity Festival (Photos) / Thank You Guys; How I Hit 1,000,000 Views With 1,000 Posts In Less Than A Year (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Many Of You Guys Played This Game While Growing-up? by BWGISTdotCOM: 7:19pm On Feb 27, 2015
How Many of You Guys Played This Game While Growing-up?

http://bwgist.com/featured/how-many-of-you-guys-played-this-game-while-growing-up/

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Many Of You Guys Played This Game While Growing-up? by Abramini(m): 7:22pm On Feb 27, 2015
I play am tire

1 Like

Re: How Many Of You Guys Played This Game While Growing-up? by BWGISTdotCOM: 7:37pm On Feb 27, 2015
Abramini:
I play am tire
Me sef grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: How Many Of You Guys Played This Game While Growing-up? by walexGodson(m): 8:13pm On Feb 27, 2015
Played it well well
Re: How Many Of You Guys Played This Game While Growing-up? by tayork(m): 1:24pm On Feb 28, 2015
I remember this, we go de fight for set lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Many Of You Guys Played This Game While Growing-up? by leboss6(m): 8:53am On Apr 17, 2015
Guilty as charged

1 Like

Re: How Many Of You Guys Played This Game While Growing-up? by hamrad(m): 1:14am On Apr 18, 2015
My best game then.
Re: How Many Of You Guys Played This Game While Growing-up? by ultrazone(m): 6:22am On May 07, 2015
After school delight
Re: How Many Of You Guys Played This Game While Growing-up? by Gentlebabs(m): 5:26pm On May 10, 2015
Waoh! Memories of yester-years. Played it "wella". Used ceiling road to give stamina to the "Counter", which stood as players. It also involved lots of strategies...
Re: How Many Of You Guys Played This Game While Growing-up? by tblack002: 3:06pm On May 17, 2015
grin[color=#990000][/color]I can't believe am seeing dis game OMG!!!
Re: How Many Of You Guys Played This Game While Growing-up? by Ekeinde: 1:47pm On May 18, 2015
Google dey
Re: How Many Of You Guys Played This Game While Growing-up? by CaptPlanet(m): 3:28pm On Jun 06, 2015
We dey play tournament sef, dey win trophy join am...lol
Re: How Many Of You Guys Played This Game While Growing-up? by piicity(m): 7:29pm On Jun 08, 2015
I play am die.sometimes we use chewing gum for ball,i even went ahead and name the object my players name

1 Like

Re: How Many Of You Guys Played This Game While Growing-up? by hatux: 8:15pm On Jun 23, 2015
Played it very well...

Remember we'll add chewing gum inside the bottle cover, so as to gain more weight than the ordinary bottle cover grin....

Those days kiss
Re: How Many Of You Guys Played This Game While Growing-up? by joff2(m): 1:03am On Jun 30, 2015
"We had a tournament for this lols grin
Re: How Many Of You Guys Played This Game While Growing-up? by onward4life(m): 6:56pm On Sep 18, 2016
BWGISTdotCOM:
How Many of You Guys Played This Game While Growing-up?

http://bwgist.com/featured/how-many-of-you-guys-played-this-game-while-growing-up/

I use that game take play champion's league!!! Good old days.
Re: How Many Of You Guys Played This Game While Growing-up? by CovertD(m): 3:13pm On Oct 02, 2016
hatux:
Played it very well...

Remember we'll add chewing gum inside the bottle cover, so as to gain more weight than the ordinary bottle cover grin....

Those days kiss

We used candle wax... plus double counter on the "top striker" and "goalie". My players would have beaten yours. cool
Re: How Many Of You Guys Played This Game While Growing-up? by yusufyusuf1: 9:08pm On Oct 12, 2016
Hmm I remember this game very well
Re: How Many Of You Guys Played This Game While Growing-up? by Uwabrytt: 9:52pm On Oct 12, 2016
I played the game 2 guyz check this link http://www.best9jaupdates.com to get hilarious,love and informative post. Subscribe with Gmail or email for free to get updates with www.best9jaupdatescom.
Re: How Many Of You Guys Played This Game While Growing-up? by lawsmith8: 2:16pm On Oct 24, 2016
I played it very well
Re: How Many Of You Guys Played This Game While Growing-up? by Kobicove(m): 11:01pm On Nov 22, 2016
I remember those days grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Many Of You Guys Played This Game While Growing-up? by aderossin: 8:43pm On Nov 30, 2016
NEW MUSIC Lowo Lowo By Adey Rossin PROD BY DJ COUBLON http://m.padypady.com/nlImU
Re: How Many Of You Guys Played This Game While Growing-up? by SaintAlbert53: 7:36pm On Dec 05, 2016
Still.playin.it
Re: How Many Of You Guys Played This Game While Growing-up? by bitcoinvin(m): 3:40pm On Mar 29, 2017
PS has taken OVer
Re: How Many Of You Guys Played This Game While Growing-up? by yusufyusuf1: 6:22pm On Apr 04, 2017
Does days when the EPL is not even known I missed does days
Re: How Many Of You Guys Played This Game While Growing-up? by otagbajoshua: 7:18am On Oct 27, 2018
What about this game? See professionals scoring goals every minute......https://www.instagram.com/p/BpWV8cMneQ5/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=1knx5dd5qzv9g

(1) (Reply)

What Is Wrong With This PHOTO? / No, That’s Not Photoshop. It’s The World’s Smallest Woman And She Is TINY / Rapper Lil Kim Exposes Her P*ssy On Stage In See Through Shorts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.