Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,749 members, 7,802,295 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:04 PM

My Pick-pocket Experience - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Pick-pocket Experience (20461 Views)

Man Kills His Elder Brother In Abuja For Not Giving Him Pocket Money (pics) / Pick-pocket Gang Arrested When Fighting Over Loot Sharing (Photo) / Ways To Identify A Pick Pocket In A Commercial Vehicle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Pick-pocket Experience by adanduka: 7:34pm On Feb 27, 2015
[b]This post is inspired by the thread- Ways to identify pick-pockets...

Pick-pockets are everywhere and rather than do jobs to earn their pay, they keep looking for unsuspecting folks to steal from.
It was 5:45pm and I was on my way home from work. I was approaching 1st Artillery having joined the bus at Rumuola junction, Port Harcourt Rd, Port Harcourt. I was seated at the last seat at the back of the four seater bus. An elderly man right beside me started coughing and from the sound it appeared he has a mucus-clogged throat or is it trachea. He then started getting up a little and leaning over the guy at the window so he could spit from the window. It was a disgusting moment for all of us at the back seat, moreso for the dude whom he was leaning across. The guy fearing that the wind might splash back some sputum on his face as the bus was accelerating asked the man to come over to his side so he could have the window to himself. Strangely enough, the elderly man kept his right leg straight and stiff and struggled “painfully” to move over continuously motioning to the leg and then it dawned on us that the leg was permanently straight and stiff or so we thought.
As the vehicle reached Artillery and the conductor called the bus-stop, the elderly man said he was alighting and the dude who was at the extreme instinctively checked for his wallet, he realized his wallet was gone. He immediately realized the elderly man had taken it and all that drama was for his purse. Fortunately for him, he sighted the ‘elderly thief’ who had crossed over to the other side of the road and he started shouting and chasing him and he was caught. He was lucky to escape being lynched that fateful day as the guy he stole from said they should pity him. The funny part was that the thief’s labour was in vain as the wallet contained only IDs and no money and he would have been beaten up for nothing.

Source:https://capturae./2015/02/27/my-pick-pocket-experience/
[/b]

8 Likes

Re: My Pick-pocket Experience by Nobody: 7:48pm On Feb 27, 2015
THE OWNER OF THE WALLET SHOULD ALSO BE LYNCHED FOR BEING BROKE....

DATS HOW A GUY WAS BEATEN BLUE BLACK IN ILORIN,, HE STOLE A LADYS PURSE, AFTER THEY CAUGHT THE GUY, THEY CHECKED THE CONTENTS OF THE PURSE, IT WAS ONLY A LIP GLOSS,,, IMAGINE

SOME PPLE WORSE PASS THIEF WEY STEAL THE MONEY SEF

80 Likes 6 Shares

Re: My Pick-pocket Experience by adanduka: 10:20pm On Feb 27, 2015
The way some folks reason eh... shocked

12 Likes

Re: My Pick-pocket Experience by fpeter(f): 3:31pm On Apr 27, 2015
hahahaha
Re: My Pick-pocket Experience by Nobody: 3:31pm On Apr 27, 2015
SO NO PIX TO BACK UP THIS SUPER STORY

2 Likes

Re: My Pick-pocket Experience by holicalpha(m): 3:31pm On Apr 27, 2015
If that guy from "Loosies" pick your pocket maybe na when you wan pay Olosh.o you go realize say nothing dey.

Same goes to Orijin101...if him pick your pocket na when you wan pay Gate fees for heaven you go realize. grin grin

-Valar Moghulis(All men Must pick) grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: My Pick-pocket Experience by Nobody: 3:31pm On Apr 27, 2015
cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Pick-pocket Experience by IlorinFinest: 3:32pm On Apr 27, 2015
Tales on nairaland..Op clap for yourself grin
Re: My Pick-pocket Experience by Drsheddy(m): 3:33pm On Apr 27, 2015
Nawa o sad

2 Likes

Re: My Pick-pocket Experience by Nobody: 3:33pm On Apr 27, 2015
I can never forget the day my wallet was stolen at that alagbon area, omo if you see as i dey cry for road while the foolish policemen can't even help. . .

All they were jez doing is eeyah eeyah, sorry bro, eeyah. . . and you know the angriest thing? That eeyah waz even more painful more than the wallet that was stolen embarassed

Omo, if not for my pman that came to pick me up that, i swear to drunk, i for don turn corporate beggar grin

7 Likes

Re: My Pick-pocket Experience by Blackchampion(m): 3:34pm On Apr 27, 2015
Nnah! Mek we park our bus 4 dis junction

2 Likes

Re: My Pick-pocket Experience by Nobody: 3:35pm On Apr 27, 2015
Na Amaechi start am...
Re: My Pick-pocket Experience by ionsman: 3:36pm On Apr 27, 2015
Nice story. .....

1 Like

Re: My Pick-pocket Experience by Mintayo(m): 3:36pm On Apr 27, 2015
Lol.
Re: My Pick-pocket Experience by bstringz(m): 3:36pm On Apr 27, 2015
Lol
Re: My Pick-pocket Experience by Sweetguy25: 3:36pm On Apr 27, 2015
It happened to me four years ago at Park n Shop/Garrison junction. I was heading to FCMB at garrison to deposit the 150k wrapped in my pocket, when I alighted, I checked my pocket and I didn't see the money again.

1 Like

Re: My Pick-pocket Experience by Drsheddy(m): 3:36pm On Apr 27, 2015
vickerz:

DATS HOW A GUY WAS BEATEN BLUE BLACK IN ILORIN,, HE STOLE A LADYS PURSE, AFTER THEY CAUGHT THE GUY, THEY CHECKED THE CONTENTS OF THE PURSE, IT WAS ONLY A LIP GLOSS,,, IMAGINE[/font][font=Lucida Sans Unicode] grin

Re: My Pick-pocket Experience by stupep: 3:36pm On Apr 27, 2015
This tory super gan ooooo
Re: My Pick-pocket Experience by hahn(m): 3:36pm On Apr 27, 2015
vickerz:

DATS HOW A GUY WAS BEATEN BLUE BLACK IN ILORIN,, HE STOLE A LADYS PURSE, AFTER THEY CAUGHT THE GUY, THEY CHECKED THE CONTENTS OF THE PURSE, IT WAS ONLY A LIP GLOSS,,, IMAGINE

YOU should be lynched for such a dumb comment

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Pick-pocket Experience by palezander002: 3:37pm On Apr 27, 2015
O ga gan ni ooo. Old man kwa! Survival tins sha. Stil typing......
Re: My Pick-pocket Experience by Svelteb(f): 3:37pm On Apr 27, 2015
smh
Blackchampion:
Nnah! Mek we park our bus 4 dis junction

1 Like

Re: My Pick-pocket Experience by ednut1(m): 3:37pm On Apr 27, 2015
LMAO, was a victim twice last year obalende and oshodi, those guys bad i swear,obalende experience was rushing to work in lekki, with my phone in my back pocket connected to my earphones (i mumu no be small), two guys jst hit me with leg and hand, i tot the earpiece was shaking or something, suddenly i saw the earphone dangling, as i looked back to see wetin dey happen, the whole obalende jst big for my eye, no body even look my side angry

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Pick-pocket Experience by abachaphilo(m): 3:37pm On Apr 27, 2015
when u die what will u tell your creator
Re: My Pick-pocket Experience by chukwukamma(m): 3:37pm On Apr 27, 2015
Visit my blog today http://nelsonnwegbo..com/
Re: My Pick-pocket Experience by Blackchampion(m): 3:38pm On Apr 27, 2015
Svelteb:
smh
Mek ur head no comot ooh! biko.
Re: My Pick-pocket Experience by Genycharl(f): 3:38pm On Apr 27, 2015
HMMMMM
Re: My Pick-pocket Experience by Penuelseun(m): 3:38pm On Apr 27, 2015
End time tins, God have mercy
Re: My Pick-pocket Experience by sobmos(m): 3:38pm On Apr 27, 2015
Dfg
Re: My Pick-pocket Experience by Donpizzle(m): 3:39pm On Apr 27, 2015
dickrider:
SO NO PIX TO BACK UP THIS SUPER STORY

is ur name THOMAS?

3 Likes

Re: My Pick-pocket Experience by passionate88: 3:39pm On Apr 27, 2015
Ehya
Re: My Pick-pocket Experience by Svelteb(f): 3:40pm On Apr 27, 2015
cheesy cheesy...sometimes the IDs are worth more than some thousand naira
adanduka:
[b]This post is inspired by the thread- Ways to identify pick-pockets...

Pick-pockets are everywhere and rather than do jobs to earn their pay, they keep looking for unsuspecting folks to steal from.
It was 5:45pm and I was on my way home from work. I was approaching 1st Artillery having joined the bus at Rumuola junction, Port Harcourt Rd, Port Harcourt. I was seated at the last seat at the back of the four seater bus. An elderly man right beside me started coughing and from the sound it appeared he has a mucus-clogged throat or is it trachea. He then started getting up a little and leaning over the guy at the window so he could spit from the window. It was a disgusting moment for all of us at the back seat, moreso for the dude whom he was leaning across. The guy fearing that the wind might splash back some sputum on his face as the bus was accelerating asked the man to come over to his side so he could have the window to himself. Strangely enough, the elderly man kept his right leg straight and stiff and struggled “painfully” to move over continuously motioning to the leg and then it dawned on us that the leg was permanently straight and stiff or so we thought.
As the vehicle reached Artillery and the conductor called the bus-stop, the elderly man said he was alighting and the dude who was at the extreme instinctively checked for his wallet, he realized his wallet was gone. He immediately realized the elderly man had taken it and all that drama was for his purse. Fortunately for him, he sighted the ‘elderly thief’ who had crossed over to the other side of the road and he started shouting and chasing him and he was caught. He was lucky to escape being lynched that fateful day as the guy he stole from said they should pity him. The funny part was that the thief’s labour was in vain as the wallet contained only IDs and no money and he would have been beaten up for nothing.

Source:https://capturae./2015/02/27/my-pick-pocket-experience/
[/b]

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Gunmen Kill 13 In Benue, Set Houses Ablaze / Man Tries Selling His Son For N200k, Daughter For N150k / I’ve Just Opened Yahoo Mail To Be A Yahoo Boy Like You – Man Tells Blogger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.