Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,282 members, 7,807,947 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:31 PM

A 72 Year Old Man Has Nothing To Offer Nigerians – Dame Jonathan - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A 72 Year Old Man Has Nothing To Offer Nigerians – Dame Jonathan (21417 Views)

Buhari Clueless On Economy, He Has Nothing To Offer Nigerians—rasheed Gbadamosi / Photo Of The 72-Year-Old Carpenter Fayose Made Caretaker Of A LGA / Photos 4rm The Mass Burial Of Bayelsa Women Who Died After Visitin Dame Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A 72 Year Old Man Has Nothing To Offer Nigerians – Dame Jonathan by smsshola(m): 8:08pm On Feb 27, 2015
sometimes u jus wonder why ds election is not issue base let talk about issue and leave tissue fo toilet.If Mandela was 74yrs old and lead his country what is buhari sin been 72?All we wan is a leader dt will giv us a reason to be a proud Nigeria.. If Buhari fail we elect a nu one until we get it right.

2 Likes

Re: A 72 Year Old Man Has Nothing To Offer Nigerians – Dame Jonathan by Beedude(m): 8:08pm On Feb 27, 2015
STALE

COMMENT

Say something else Confused Madam

3 Likes

Re: A 72 Year Old Man Has Nothing To Offer Nigerians – Dame Jonathan by blackjack21(m): 8:08pm On Feb 27, 2015
anytexy:
why are you Calling your Mama...?

she has hypnotize our proxi, and sacrificing innocent Nigerians. She is a winch.

20:08:19
Fri, Feb 27, 2015

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A 72 Year Old Man Has Nothing To Offer Nigerians – Dame Jonathan by anytexy: 8:08pm On Feb 27, 2015
Akposkool:
Na this mama da make me want make gej lose. She's a disgrace to ladies such as Stella obasanjo and other past eloquent first ladies. Always spewing rubbish. I think she controls gej. Just watch when they are stepping out of a car or a plane, she will always be first to come out. Hit like if you want the general, share of you want the weakling of a president
Talk true. Are you more eloquent than her?
Re: A 72 Year Old Man Has Nothing To Offer Nigerians – Dame Jonathan by luckyz4rea(m): 8:09pm On Feb 27, 2015
who says a 72 years old man hasn't anything to offer?[color=#006600][/color]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A 72 Year Old Man Has Nothing To Offer Nigerians – Dame Jonathan by Eluwilussit(m): 8:09pm On Feb 27, 2015
itetemi:
better to be 72 and filled with leadership wisdom than supposedly younger super clueless jonny walker.
Nelson Mandela became president at 74.

pdp is in panic mode again.

After spending 27 years in jail, he came out wiser. Buhari has spent his last 29 with his cows, and has achieved nothing as a person apart from breeding children. Can you spot the difference?
Re: A 72 Year Old Man Has Nothing To Offer Nigerians – Dame Jonathan by SmartFaces(f): 8:10pm On Feb 27, 2015
Ah, ah, na true oh. You no sey I been no realize sey buhari don reach 72, seriously I didn't know or I forgot. But wait oh, wetin him still dey find?
"The young shall grow, the young shall grow" how the young wan take grow if old people like buhari no wan give space? I only look at his face but never bringing to mind thoughts of his age. Abeg we no want old people jorr!
But Goodluck seff your own dey your body shaa!!!
God help Nigeria whether young or old.
Re: A 72 Year Old Man Has Nothing To Offer Nigerians – Dame Jonathan by yungest(m): 8:10pm On Feb 27, 2015
na ur business if 72yr old man da contest?...y d guy mata da pain una lyk dis?..is d 72yr old man a threat?..

conclusion-Duncan mighty and PEJ need mental assistance

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A 72 Year Old Man Has Nothing To Offer Nigerians – Dame Jonathan by ekeneidiagbor: 8:10pm On Feb 27, 2015
hmmmmmmmmmm
Re: A 72 Year Old Man Has Nothing To Offer Nigerians – Dame Jonathan by bokoarerams: 8:11pm On Feb 27, 2015
You can't compare the both of them. Mandela had been fighting for the independence and democracy in SA since his early youth. But our cattle rearer Boko Haram general used his youthful strength to destroy all the democratic structures we had in his regime. Now he is begging for a place in democracy. He should just go to simbasa forest, I heard their election is close
itetemi:
better to be 72 and filled with leadership wisdom than supposedly younger super clueless jonny walker.
Re: A 72 Year Old Man Has Nothing To Offer Nigerians – Dame Jonathan by hensben(m): 8:11pm On Feb 27, 2015
Eluwilussit:

After spending 27 years in jail, he came out wiser. Buhari has spent his last 29 with his cows, and has achieved nothing as a person apart from breeding children. Can you spot the difference?
Going to jail is even more risky to the brain...GEJ and his supporters are just clueless.

1 Like

Re: A 72 Year Old Man Has Nothing To Offer Nigerians – Dame Jonathan by Tvegas(m): 8:12pm On Feb 27, 2015
EggovinMma:
undecidedAnything at all but Jonathan. We don tire eh. Even if na chicken sef, make them bring enter Aso Rock, e still get value, person fit chop chicken.
YEEEEEEE grin .......I cant stop laughing, if na tolotolo nko? Make una kontinu,dia riz God.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: A 72 Year Old Man Has Nothing To Offer Nigerians – Dame Jonathan by Akposkool(m): 8:12pm On Feb 27, 2015
anytexy:
Talk true. Are you more eloquent than her?
that's a wrong question because you already know the answer

1 Like

Re: A 72 Year Old Man Has Nothing To Offer Nigerians – Dame Jonathan by mentorandfriend(m): 8:12pm On Feb 27, 2015
SmooshCHN:
Even her husband has never for once hurled insult at Buhari. If a woman cannot show respect to a Man almost as old as her father, She's not fit to Mother a Home let alone a Nation. If unfortunately GEJ losses the election, as an honourable man he'll accept but with that kind of woman, it'll spell trouble for him in his entire life in Otueke.

2 Likes

Re: A 72 Year Old Man Has Nothing To Offer Nigerians – Dame Jonathan by steppin: 8:14pm On Feb 27, 2015
delightful1:

You serious? Please show me where to spot the revenge, I need to see for myselfundecided.

It's obvious you all got nothing on him anymore therefore resorting to spewing trash.
Dumb and silly rat! Did I ask for your opinion? Mgbeke forming aje butter!
Re: A 72 Year Old Man Has Nothing To Offer Nigerians – Dame Jonathan by yunisco: 8:16pm On Feb 27, 2015
Our patience towards these patience is making us too patience. Patience and EbeLe must go

1 Like

Re: A 72 Year Old Man Has Nothing To Offer Nigerians – Dame Jonathan by queensmith: 8:16pm On Feb 27, 2015
bushdoc9919:
Oh well....meanwhile PDP has no plans for the drop in oil price.

Buhari may be a 72 year old gent....and BTW I think he should retire....but 16 years of PDP rule....including five years of high oil prices.....and suddenly we are left helpless with a sudden drop in oil prices.

Right now oil is at $60. Nigeria needs it at $123 to meet our needs. We do not have enough saved. Meanwhile....we have several projects completed....that we may not be able to maintain in the long run because of low revenues from low oil prices.

PDP has failed in getting us off oil. OBJ, Yaradua and Jonathan failed between them to fix our light. Right now...we are celebrating producing at half the daily national need. There is scarcity of fuel in the street right now. Our universities are poorly funded...and instead of improving the funding...we are bnuilding more of them. Well....at low oil prices them new universities will get dillapidated in a few years.

I am sorry....but the sad thing about Nigeria is that we are between a rock and a hard place. APC too has no plans to help us. All APC wants to do is spend money they do not have. And bringing back an old relic.

Still....the issue for PDP is not Buhari's age or certificate....but the fact that in 16 years.....there have been a lot of missed opportunities. And the annoying thing is that when you complain......you are called a Hausa slave, or a Mallam, or a terrorist. Well....this Hausa slave is saying that PDP better improve....and they should stop pretending all is well....and start actually telling us their answers to the problems Nigeria faces.Instead of running after ambulances.

The university statement! Thank you! and people keep regurgitating, jonathan is building schools! yet with all the schools theyve built people are flocking abroad for education? rubbish!!

APC have better plans and ideas than pdp imo - pdp are comfortable, 16 years and nothing? Soon Ghana will be in a better position! I say Ghana as if people aren't already flocking there for school and services!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A 72 Year Old Man Has Nothing To Offer Nigerians – Dame Jonathan by JustCalMeDBoss(m): 8:17pm On Feb 27, 2015
I am afraid she is correct
Re: A 72 Year Old Man Has Nothing To Offer Nigerians – Dame Jonathan by Nobody: 8:17pm On Feb 27, 2015
Her husband,GEJ,will ruin Nigeria. I won't minced words with a staunch illiterate.

2 Likes

Re: A 72 Year Old Man Has Nothing To Offer Nigerians – Dame Jonathan by Joshuadon: 8:17pm On Feb 27, 2015
WilyWily:
haahaa calling him old man, kei Buhari don suffer

come to think of it, eh buhari don old wella oooo, pls we want a vibrant,young, acting president........abeg old man pack well.........
Re: A 72 Year Old Man Has Nothing To Offer Nigerians – Dame Jonathan by Dammyrosky(m): 8:18pm On Feb 27, 2015
Samsleek7:
Now That's My First Lady!

GEJ Till 2019

e tan pa!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A 72 Year Old Man Has Nothing To Offer Nigerians – Dame Jonathan by centmichael101(m): 8:18pm On Feb 27, 2015
Benue women really show love to mama peace!!
Re: A 72 Year Old Man Has Nothing To Offer Nigerians – Dame Jonathan by tycoon14: 8:19pm On Feb 27, 2015
At least na your English bad pass for this country.
Re: A 72 Year Old Man Has Nothing To Offer Nigerians – Dame Jonathan by Haywhymido(m): 8:19pm On Feb 27, 2015
dis woman need to be flogged lyk a disobedient child. S.hits keep coming out of dat hole of hers.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A 72 Year Old Man Has Nothing To Offer Nigerians – Dame Jonathan by Dammyrosky(m): 8:20pm On Feb 27, 2015
Ahhh! outgoing first lady, dere is God ooo!!!

2 Likes

Re: A 72 Year Old Man Has Nothing To Offer Nigerians – Dame Jonathan by Eluwilussit(m): 8:21pm On Feb 27, 2015
hensben:
Going to jail is even more risky to the brain...GEJ and his supporters are just clueless.

Buhari is the most clueless. He's just a typical soldier. He only understands go and come. How does a man who had all that he needed in the last 29 years to improve himself and couldn't do it, be the best option in Nigeria? Abi you no go school too? A man who has achieved nothing without quota. A man that has not added any form of value to himself and his community in 72 years, other than joining the army by quota and shooting his way to become the head of state, is your choice?

If Buhari becomes the president of nigeria by any chance, nigerians will be ridiculed all over the world. His antecedents alone, disqualify him. Have you ever heard of old people sickness? It's natural. It is not a curse. I know you believe that Buhari was in London for a week to speak at Chatham House, don't you? Unless you are from the North, only idiots will believe that a 72 year old, semi illiterate, despotic and unrepentant man like Buhari is change. Our "messiah" Buhari, belongs to the dustbin of history.
Re: A 72 Year Old Man Has Nothing To Offer Nigerians – Dame Jonathan by yunisco: 8:22pm On Feb 27, 2015
luckyz4rea:
who says a 72 years old man hasn't anything to offer?[color=#006600][/color]

Na madam fellow widowers
Re: A 72 Year Old Man Has Nothing To Offer Nigerians – Dame Jonathan by Nobody: 8:22pm On Feb 27, 2015
steppin:

Dumb and silly rat! Did I ask for your opinion? Mgbeke forming aje butter!
Chai! see what you have been reduced to, such a pity. Go get help ASAP.
Re: A 72 Year Old Man Has Nothing To Offer Nigerians – Dame Jonathan by eleko1: 8:23pm On Feb 27, 2015
We shud vote for his clueless,/stealing is not corruption husband abi?Useless fat Robot
itetemi:

pdp is in panic mode again.
undecided Cluelessness run in jona family walahi undecided
Re: A 72 Year Old Man Has Nothing To Offer Nigerians – Dame Jonathan by ruffDiamond: 8:23pm On Feb 27, 2015
Na yr 50 something yrs old zoologist fake Ph. D holder WITHOUT ANY KNOWN THESIS has anything better to offer beside CLUELESS STYLE AND CORRUPTION CRAZY GOVT ? Abeg make i hear word jhor no wonder Prof Soyinka called you SHEPOPOTAMUS ! Aside yr well known trademark' gbagaun' constantly murdering the english language ever seen an hippo? Inspite of its size it 's one THE MOST DUMBEST CREATURE ON PLANET EARTH . . Shepopotamus . . Very apt and just suit u right# ONCHANGEWESTAND!
Re: A 72 Year Old Man Has Nothing To Offer Nigerians – Dame Jonathan by Olufhemy(m): 8:24pm On Feb 27, 2015
aminashy:
APC WITCHCRAFT BROOM CARRYING PARTY

The Schizophrenic sick Pa Buhari is a terrorist, deranged old brainless super clueless bastard
Apc is boko haram
Thiefnu.bu is a pedophile and a cocain sniffer

Buhari can only be president in sambisa and shekau would hand over to him.

Osinbajo is fake and a loafer

Amechi and Fashola are errand boys

When you call your grand-father a BASTARD,I'm sure u don't want to grow grey hairs.
There's sanity in being pleasant with words.
Re: A 72 Year Old Man Has Nothing To Offer Nigerians – Dame Jonathan by steppin: 8:27pm On Feb 27, 2015
delightful1:

Chai! see what you have been reduced to, such a pity. Go get help ASAP.
I still did not ask for your opinion t`wat!
I'm not a zombie follower like you!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Buhari Names TY Danjuma, Dangote In Committee On North-East Rehabilitation / European Union Backs Okonjo-Iweala For WTO Job – Bloomberg / Presidential Screening: APC Questioned Aspirants On Consensus Candidate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.