Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,459 members, 7,801,143 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 11:28 AM

A 72 Year Old Man Has Nothing To Offer Nigerians – Dame Jonathan - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A 72 Year Old Man Has Nothing To Offer Nigerians – Dame Jonathan (21407 Views)

Buhari Clueless On Economy, He Has Nothing To Offer Nigerians—rasheed Gbadamosi / Photo Of The 72-Year-Old Carpenter Fayose Made Caretaker Of A LGA / Photos 4rm The Mass Burial Of Bayelsa Women Who Died After Visitin Dame Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A 72 Year Old Man Has Nothing To Offer Nigerians – Dame Jonathan by hensben(m): 8:28pm On Feb 27, 2015
Eluwilussit:

Buhari is the most clueless. He's just a typical soldier. He only understands go and come. How does a man who had all that he needed in the last 29 years to improve himself and couldn't do, be the best option in Nigeria? Abi you no go school too?

If Buhari becomes the president of nigeria by any chance, nigerians will be ridiculed all over the world. His antecedents alone, disqualify him. Have you ever heard of old people sickness? It's natural. It is not a curse. I know you believe that Buhari was in London for a week to speak at Chatham House, don't you? Unless you are from the North, only idiots will believe that a 72 year old, semi illiterate, despotic and unrepentant man like Buhari is change. Our "messiah" Buhari, belongs to the dustbin of history.
Guy go preach to six years old..Buhari I know to be my next president..I voted for GEJ in 2011, he failed woefully....I am from Niger delta in case u don't know.

3 Likes

Re: A 72 Year Old Man Has Nothing To Offer Nigerians – Dame Jonathan by YoungDaNaval(m): 8:29pm On Feb 27, 2015
That's ma first lady!!

Gej till forever!!

He is the change we need!!!

Re: A 72 Year Old Man Has Nothing To Offer Nigerians – Dame Jonathan by donodion(m): 8:31pm On Feb 27, 2015
Ndirpaya says First Lady Patience Jonathan accused them of fabricating the abductions. "She told so many lies, that we just wanted the government of Nigeria to have a bad name, that we did not want to support her husband's rule," she said in a telephone interview with The Associated Press. She said other women at the meeting cheered and chanted "yes, yes," when Mrs. Jonathan accused them of belonging to the Boko Haram terrorist network. "They said we are Boko Haram, and that Mrs. Nyadar is a member of Boko Haram.

http://www.thewire.com/global/2014/05/nigerian-first-lady-accuses-protesters-of-making-up-kidnappings/361693/

That's the promise that Jezebel who turned her PhD husband to bolo,to Nigerian mothers. A Bully.

Well Naija,choice is yours.

1 Like

Re: A 72 Year Old Man Has Nothing To Offer Nigerians – Dame Jonathan by tammie24: 8:32pm On Feb 27, 2015
Bloomyloo:
Nigerian politics is so lame....its only in Nigeria that aspiring candidates capitalize on anodas weaknesses for campaign rada than their own selling points and manifesto........Are we suppose to vote on the basis of emotions n sentiments?...
TIred already!!!
Not only in Nigeria
If u follow US elections u will know
It's Politics
If u can't take the heat, get out of the kitchen!
Re: A 72 Year Old Man Has Nothing To Offer Nigerians – Dame Jonathan by Jblacki: 8:35pm On Feb 27, 2015
I don't get dis woman Patience Jonathan aka (wat of two teachers waec, dere z God) wat kind of disgrace 1st lady z dis one. Mandela was 74 yrs wen he became president of SA. Y z d PDP govt against d age of our dear GMB.
I want 2 tell dem dat dey still wasting deir tym campainin 2 Benue State coz we assure dem dat no vote for PDP in Benue State, teachers n lecturers have not bn paid sch has bn on strike more dan a year nw under govt of dis clueless pdp govt n dey xpect us 2 vote dem again, I tink on dat day deir wil drag us wit force 2 vote for dem. Clueless pple. Presido is a frnd 2 Suswam wat has tld him 2 resolve dat problm of Benue State. Shw me ur frnd n I will tell u who u re. We want change of govt period!
Re: A 72 Year Old Man Has Nothing To Offer Nigerians – Dame Jonathan by yunisco: 8:35pm On Feb 27, 2015
YoungDaNaval:
That's ma first lady!!

Gej till forever!!

He is the change we need!!!

Useless pikins in rampage, idiot, I never new u are this idiotic.

What is Gej=Goat Extended Jail. I.e GEj extended election

1 Like

Re: A 72 Year Old Man Has Nothing To Offer Nigerians – Dame Jonathan by Nobody: 8:37pm On Feb 27, 2015
[size=18pt]SWEAT TOO MUCH[/size]
Re: A 72 Year Old Man Has Nothing To Offer Nigerians – Dame Jonathan by 76Naira(m): 8:37pm On Feb 27, 2015
Madam, please shut up already. You would only do your husband more damage by talking.

1 Like

Re: A 72 Year Old Man Has Nothing To Offer Nigerians – Dame Jonathan by lolademariam: 8:39pm On Feb 27, 2015
ishiamu:
Piple that's meant to be elder statesmen contesting election is a disgrace on youths of this days like we can't do anything, instead of giving you my vote aw call abacha to rule us again
u want ghost 2 rule over u? Instead of u 2 be mindful on wat u say
Re: A 72 Year Old Man Has Nothing To Offer Nigerians – Dame Jonathan by Kessyy2k4(m): 8:40pm On Feb 27, 2015
mama P! pls dont speak ill of my GENERAL if u dont want to see my red EYES oogringringrin
Re: A 72 Year Old Man Has Nothing To Offer Nigerians – Dame Jonathan by amanda2013(f): 8:41pm On Feb 27, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
She just summarized it all! He shld be in his grave chilling
if you have any dreams of getting to that age, you wouldn't type this rubbish. You wish somebody's father death for what? What it man. Old age is a blessing not a curse.
Re: A 72 Year Old Man Has Nothing To Offer Nigerians – Dame Jonathan by yunisco: 8:42pm On Feb 27, 2015
U people should allow me to Bleep this patience jonathan make she shout goodluck. She need to test my dick for her to get sense
Re: A 72 Year Old Man Has Nothing To Offer Nigerians – Dame Jonathan by frank442: 8:42pm On Feb 27, 2015
Is Mrs Gej a role model
Tell us what u can do not. Running
Ur mouth. Don't u have father. Shapeless fool
Re: A 72 Year Old Man Has Nothing To Offer Nigerians – Dame Jonathan by ishiamu(m): 8:42pm On Feb 27, 2015
lolademariam:
u want ghost 2 rule over u? Instead of u 2 be mindful on wat u say

If your made the president will you die?
Re: A 72 Year Old Man Has Nothing To Offer Nigerians – Dame Jonathan by angelo82: 8:42pm On Feb 27, 2015
You want your ear to explode...........Maybe you don't know that she is an educated illiterate.............

Funjosh:
This woman enh, please OP I need the Audio of this her speach lipsrsealed
Re: A 72 Year Old Man Has Nothing To Offer Nigerians – Dame Jonathan by WilyWily: 8:45pm On Feb 27, 2015
A dead walking Old Man want to be President, haaha

1 Like

Re: A 72 Year Old Man Has Nothing To Offer Nigerians – Dame Jonathan by Nobody: 8:46pm On Feb 27, 2015
amanda2013:
if you have any dreams of getting to that age, you wouldn't type this rubbish. You wish somebody's father death for what? What it man. Old age is a blessing not a curse.
blessing indeed, an old goat dat killed corp members serving in d noth, an old man dat said he will make naija ungovernable. undecided no piss for such an old man
Re: A 72 Year Old Man Has Nothing To Offer Nigerians – Dame Jonathan by 100Cents: 8:47pm On Feb 27, 2015
joedrae:
This is not her first time of opening her mouth. It doesn't affect Buhari in any way...

Osinbajo is a very short man.

Why is he looking so serious. ?

After all the stress, they don't get elected. cry
Re: A 72 Year Old Man Has Nothing To Offer Nigerians – Dame Jonathan by Zakir280(m): 8:47pm On Feb 27, 2015
hu cares abt ur vote...
Re: A 72 Year Old Man Has Nothing To Offer Nigerians – Dame Jonathan by Codedworld1: 8:47pm On Feb 27, 2015
the way she talk is so awful.I doubt she is a graduate cos she sounds lyk beer palour owner.
Re: A 72 Year Old Man Has Nothing To Offer Nigerians – Dame Jonathan by Eluwilussit(m): 8:49pm On Feb 27, 2015
hensben:
Guy go preach to six years old..Buhari I know to be my next president..I voted for GEJ in 2011, he failed woefully....I am from Niger delta in case u don't know.

How old are you? What does Buhari have that your father and uncles don't have? Did you go to school? Was it easy? Are you working now? If you are working, did you get your job with a letter of recommendation?

See, Jonathan may not have performed at the expected level, but he represents true change from the military boys and the Hausa-Fulani oligarchy.
Jonathan represents the common man. He represents the hope of the masses. He represents a dream. He represents freedom.

I am not from Niger delta. I am not a PDP member. I am simply a nigerian who stands by democracy. Buhari does not represent democracy. He belongs to the same privileged elites that have held us to ransome for decades.

I am glad you are from Niger Delta. It shows we are making progress. Vote with your conscience. Vote for Buhari. If he wins, fine. If Jona wins, fine as well.

Buhari doesn't appeal to me one bit. A Fashola, a Rochas, a Tambuwal and many other vibrant APC men would have been better. Even Rotimi de Driver & ATM would have been a better option.

The North and APC chose Buhari just to wrestle power from the SS. It has nothing to do with performance of jonathan. Jona did better than obj. He did better than all the khaki boys before him.

The North dosnt want the result of the National Conference to be implemented. Unfortunately, if Jona loses, all the billions of dollars and time spent on the National Conference will be in vain. We go back to square one. Tinubu and co, will simply replace the current thieves. The cycle continues.
Re: A 72 Year Old Man Has Nothing To Offer Nigerians – Dame Jonathan by tempest69: 8:52pm On Feb 27, 2015
itetemi:
better to be 72 and filled with leadership wisdom than supposedly younger super clueless jonny walker.
Nelson Mandela became president at 74.

pdp is in panic mode again.
guy u be. Dope
In fact PEJ should know that's its only a 72 year old man that can get her pregnant. Hahahahahahha
Re: A 72 Year Old Man Has Nothing To Offer Nigerians – Dame Jonathan by amanda2013(f): 8:53pm On Feb 27, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
blessing indeed, an old goat dat killed corp members serving in d noth, an old man dat said he will make naija ungovernable. undecided no piss for such an old man
so what is stopping jonathan from prosecuting him?

1 Like

Re: A 72 Year Old Man Has Nothing To Offer Nigerians – Dame Jonathan by hensben(m): 8:54pm On Feb 27, 2015
Eluwilussit:

How old are you? What does Buhari have that your father and uncles don't have? Did you go to school? Was it easy? Are you working now? If you are working, did you get your job with a letter of recommendation?

See, Jonathan may not have performed at the expected level, but he represents true change from the military boys and the Hausa-Fulani oligarchy.
Jonathan represents the common man. He represents the hope of the masses. He represents a dream. He represents freedom.

I am not from Niger delta. I am not a PDP member. I am simply a nigerian who stands by democracy. Buhari does not represent democracy. He belongs to the same privileged elites that have held us to ransome.

I am glad you are from Niger Delta. It shows we are making progress. Vote with your conscience. Vote for Buhari. If he wins, fine. If Jona wins, fine as well.

Buhari doesn't appeal to me one bit. A Fashola, a Rochas, a Tambuwal and many other vibrant APC men would have been better. Even Rotimi de Driver & ATM would have been a better option.

The North and APC chose Buhari just to wrestle power from the SS. It has nothing to do with performance of jonathan. Jona did better than obj. He did better than all the khaki boys before him.

The North dosnt want the result of the National Conference to be implemented. Unfortunately, if Jona loses, all the billions of dollars and time spent on the National Conference will be in vain. We go back to square one. Tinubu and co, will simply replace the current thieves. The cycle continues.
Even if APC chose fashola, you guys will still find fault that's politics for you and btw, which future is GEJ representing? Do you even understand what you are saying or you are just saying it for politics sake....like I told you earlier, I am not a kid...IHaveDecided.
Re: A 72 Year Old Man Has Nothing To Offer Nigerians – Dame Jonathan by Nobody: 8:55pm On Feb 27, 2015
amanda2013:
so what is stopping jonathan from prosecuting him?
at d appointed time!
Re: A 72 Year Old Man Has Nothing To Offer Nigerians – Dame Jonathan by hensben(m): 8:58pm On Feb 27, 2015
Type like a mature person, you mean to tell me you saw Buhari killing corpers...last time I check one of PDP member said he will make naija ungovernable due to PDP always hand pick their representative during primary.
OREMUSSANCTUS:
Re: A 72 Year Old Man Has Nothing To Offer Nigerians – Dame Jonathan by paparazzi1987(m): 9:01pm On Feb 27, 2015
Funjosh:
This woman enh, please OP I need the Audio of this her speach lipsrsealed

grin I know what you are thinking
Re: A 72 Year Old Man Has Nothing To Offer Nigerians – Dame Jonathan by Adminisher: 9:02pm On Feb 27, 2015
SmooshCHN:
Even her husband has never for once hurled insult at Buhari. If a woman cannot show respect to a Man almost as old as her father, She's not fit to Mother a Home let alone a Nation. If unfortunately GEJ losses the election, as an honourable man he'll accept but with that kind of woman, it'll spell trouble for him is entire life in Otueke.

So I ask which IDIOT will vote for Jona in the north?. A woman who is not sixty yet is rapping bad english and abusing an old general.
Which IDIOT will vote Jonathan in the north?.
Re: A 72 Year Old Man Has Nothing To Offer Nigerians – Dame Jonathan by Nobody: 9:02pm On Feb 27, 2015
hensben:
Type like a mature person, you mean to tell me you saw Buhari killing corpers...last time I check one of PDP member said he will make naija ungovernable due to PDP always hand pick their representative during primary.
big fool, do ya know d meaning of vicarious liability?
Re: A 72 Year Old Man Has Nothing To Offer Nigerians – Dame Jonathan by Adminisher: 9:03pm On Feb 27, 2015
Adminisher:

So I ask which f**l will vote for Jona in the north?. A woman who is not sixty yet is rapping bad english and abusing an old general.
Which f**l will vote Jonathan in the north I ask you again?.
Re: A 72 Year Old Man Has Nothing To Offer Nigerians – Dame Jonathan by MichaelSokoto(m): 9:05pm On Feb 27, 2015
aminashy:
APC WITCHCRAFT BROOM CARRYING PARTY

The Schizophrenic sick Pa Buhari is a terrorist, deranged old brainless super clueless bastard
Apc is boko haram
Thiefnu.bu is a pedophile and a cocain sniffer

Buhari can only be president in sambisa and shekau would hand over to him.

Osinbajo is fake and a loafer

Amechi and Fashola are errand boys
Give it up already, will u? undecided
Re: A 72 Year Old Man Has Nothing To Offer Nigerians – Dame Jonathan by chibas: 9:07pm On Feb 27, 2015
Eluwilussit:

I am not from Niger delta. I am not a PDP member. I am simply a nigerian who stands by democracy. Buhari does not represent democracy. He belongs to the same privileged elites that have held us to ransome for decades.

caught in the act ,u wan brainwash the guy, what u write up there is mere assumption.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Rivers: APC Speaks On Oshiomhole, Amaechi ‘war’ / NNPC Releases Statement On Fuel Queues In Abuja / I Can't Stake Above ₦50k Cos I Fear PDP May Rig - Deji Tells Atiku’s Supporter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.