Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,911 members, 7,802,963 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:33 AM

Wizkid Finally Broke His Promise After Twitter Spat With Skales - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid Finally Broke His Promise After Twitter Spat With Skales (31590 Views)

Davido Is Trending On Twitter For Not Fulfilling His Promise To David Adeleke / 2face Makes Annie His Woman Crush Following Spat With Ex Mistress / how wizkid, scales twitter spat all started; banky w ignores the duo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wizkid Finally Broke His Promise After Twitter Spat With Skales by adeniranfam(f): 8:10pm On Feb 27, 2015
[img]http://2.bp..com/-q5sljTtcspI/VPC_6jYplQI/AAAAAAAAAdQ/k5uiV-knDDs/s1600/wiz.jpg[/img]
[img]http://4.bp..com/-OrpyU3nqiy4/VPC_8X4GraI/AAAAAAAAAdY/KjHn3OUMrrg/s1600/onetr.png[/img]
[img]http://2.bp..com/-VZYP3QSeeWw/VPC_-u47tlI/AAAAAAAAAdg/J6j4c65vbhU/s1600/oneed.png[/img]
On February 23rd of february 2015, Wizkid ayo balogun and his former label mate, Skales had a go at each other in what could be identify as one of the most reported celebrity Twitter feuds in recent times....

They called out each-other, exchanged words and traded insults and Wizkid ended his rant on Monday at about 1:24pm with a tweet that says he won’t be tweeting for the next one month. In his exacts words, ‘No more tweets for a month! Blessings and love!’. Well, Wizkid didn’t keep to his words as he has just tweeted exactly 120 hours later (just 5 days). He broke his promise when he tweeted about the release of his artiste, ‘L.A.X’s’ latest music video titled ‘Morenike’....

https://twitter.com/wizkidayo

1 Like 4 Shares

Re: Wizkid Finally Broke His Promise After Twitter Spat With Skales by Airforce1(m): 8:15pm On Feb 27, 2015
yeye boy lol

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid Finally Broke His Promise After Twitter Spat With Skales by temitemi1(m): 8:19pm On Feb 27, 2015
Nonsense!!!

6 Likes

Re: Wizkid Finally Broke His Promise After Twitter Spat With Skales by Pinkiedearie(f): 8:23pm On Feb 27, 2015
Lol..
Re: Wizkid Finally Broke His Promise After Twitter Spat With Skales by iphanyiuma(m): 8:36pm On Feb 27, 2015
What's my business... undecidedundecidedundecided

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid Finally Broke His Promise After Twitter Spat With Skales by axortedbabe(f): 8:41pm On Feb 27, 2015
shildren sef,adun taya for their mata..

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid Finally Broke His Promise After Twitter Spat With Skales by kestolove95(m): 9:02pm On Feb 27, 2015
I will look for wizkid,catch him,fllog him,and take him bk to school

4 Likes

Re: Wizkid Finally Broke His Promise After Twitter Spat With Skales by IAMBREEZY: 9:18pm On Feb 27, 2015
kid
Re: Wizkid Finally Broke His Promise After Twitter Spat With Skales by Tval(m): 9:28pm On Feb 27, 2015
Jobless blogger. I no no maybe wizkid na President wey we go dey take he words serious.

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wizkid Finally Broke His Promise After Twitter Spat With Skales by Ogunsuns: 9:36pm On Feb 27, 2015
starboy wizzy am gonna mis ur tweet oo

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid Finally Broke His Promise After Twitter Spat With Skales by JEITO: 9:37pm On Feb 27, 2015
Publicity stunt by wizkid n skales to draw attention back to themselves.

I remember that wizkid publicist by the name bombay who came around the other time ranting about wizkid using his stage name as the title of his song. Unknown to many, he was only drawing attention to the song #bombay

3 Likes

Re: Wizkid Finally Broke His Promise After Twitter Spat With Skales by fawotoye: 9:51pm On Feb 27, 2015
all dis blogger dis too don da do like other bloggers i beg sister give beta news as u do b4
Re: Wizkid Finally Broke His Promise After Twitter Spat With Skales by hatux: 9:59pm On Feb 27, 2015
Dude just broke a promise! The video is cool though...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wizkid Finally Broke His Promise After Twitter Spat With Skales by MisterLongman(m): 10:27pm On Feb 27, 2015
Whiskey aka mr. 20 mans shall fall that day

3 Likes

Re: Wizkid Finally Broke His Promise After Twitter Spat With Skales by Yustash001(m): 10:38pm On Feb 27, 2015
These kids won't stop amazing me...
Re: Wizkid Finally Broke His Promise After Twitter Spat With Skales by Nobody: 11:22pm On Feb 27, 2015
I'm 100% this will make FP undecided

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Finally Broke His Promise After Twitter Spat With Skales by chimerase2: 11:34pm On Feb 27, 2015
*I love dis ewa goyi die*
Wizkido I se u oh oya nxt
*back to ma ewa goyi pelu bread toh badi kiss

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Finally Broke His Promise After Twitter Spat With Skales by braine(m): 12:32am On Feb 28, 2015
temitemi1:
Nonsense!!!
Nonsense abi nonsense.

He's not a man kid of his words.
Re: Wizkid Finally Broke His Promise After Twitter Spat With Skales by Nobody: 12:35am On Feb 28, 2015
axortedbabe:
shildren sef,adun taya for their mata..
abi na
Re: Wizkid Finally Broke His Promise After Twitter Spat With Skales by holamyd(m): 1:34am On Feb 28, 2015
And so what....him na Jesus...abi na wetin....whats my own...na una dey spoil this kid...you are spoiling him....after he go misbehave again...

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Finally Broke His Promise After Twitter Spat With Skales by missdebs(f): 2:24am On Feb 28, 2015
holamyd:
And so what....him na Jesus...abi na wetin....whats my own...na una dey spoil this kid...you are spoiling him....after he go misbehave again...
i taya o

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Finally Broke His Promise After Twitter Spat With Skales by Sarimah(f): 6:32am On Feb 28, 2015
his business
Re: Wizkid Finally Broke His Promise After Twitter Spat With Skales by pretydiva(f): 6:47am On Feb 28, 2015
All na publicity stunts jor
Re: Wizkid Finally Broke His Promise After Twitter Spat With Skales by englishmart(m): 6:54am On Feb 28, 2015
kestolove95:
I will look for wizkid,catch him,fllog him,and take him bk to school
lol. You need sense

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Finally Broke His Promise After Twitter Spat With Skales by philo3(m): 8:20am On Feb 28, 2015
please what z tweet abi tweech....

it's only n'land in my phone (hp)
Re: Wizkid Finally Broke His Promise After Twitter Spat With Skales by owonikokos: 9:07am On Feb 28, 2015
missdebs:
i taya o
grin naira landers chai
Re: Wizkid Finally Broke His Promise After Twitter Spat With Skales by Kunle106(m): 11:04am On Feb 28, 2015
Story for irumole
Re: Wizkid Finally Broke His Promise After Twitter Spat With Skales by adeniranfam(f): 11:12am On Feb 28, 2015
NL shey i offend una u dont even like tagging my post ejo oo ema binu no vex grin grin one love

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Finally Broke His Promise After Twitter Spat With Skales by adrainuche(m): 1:38pm On Feb 28, 2015
Who gives a FCK
Re: Wizkid Finally Broke His Promise After Twitter Spat With Skales by Barselonia(m): 1:38pm On Feb 28, 2015
Okay
Re: Wizkid Finally Broke His Promise After Twitter Spat With Skales by Viktor1983(m): 1:38pm On Feb 28, 2015
Threads from the creche making front page these days ...issorai

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ebube Nwagbo's Look To The 2016 NEA Awards (photos) / Toni Payne Defends “Living Things”, 9ice’s Song That "Praises Yahoo Boys" / Anthony Joshua, Don Jazzy And Jude Ighalo Star In New Glo TV Commercial

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.