Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,289 members, 7,807,981 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:11 AM

Wizkid Finally Broke His Promise After Twitter Spat With Skales - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid Finally Broke His Promise After Twitter Spat With Skales (31593 Views)

Davido Is Trending On Twitter For Not Fulfilling His Promise To David Adeleke / 2face Makes Annie His Woman Crush Following Spat With Ex Mistress / how wizkid, scales twitter spat all started; banky w ignores the duo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wizkid Finally Broke His Promise After Twitter Spat With Skales by iphanyiuma(m): 4:39pm On Feb 28, 2015
Midegee:
shouldnt have opened and commented on this thread in the first place
who is this attention seeker....please speak wen spoken to
Re: Wizkid Finally Broke His Promise After Twitter Spat With Skales by smatadex(m): 4:55pm On Feb 28, 2015
Well......is not my business cool
Re: Wizkid Finally Broke His Promise After Twitter Spat With Skales by juliboh(f): 5:03pm On Feb 28, 2015
Rubbish ni
Re: Wizkid Finally Broke His Promise After Twitter Spat With Skales by abduljabbar4(m): 5:29pm On Feb 28, 2015
temitemi1:
Nonsense!!!
with all your stupidity you still know the meaning of nonsense.
Re: Wizkid Finally Broke His Promise After Twitter Spat With Skales by akpanikpe(m): 6:03pm On Feb 28, 2015
axortedbabe:
nice rite?
Am telling you, no time.
Re: Wizkid Finally Broke His Promise After Twitter Spat With Skales by Nobody: 7:14pm On Feb 28, 2015
iphanyiuma:
What's my business... undecidedundecidedundecided
bros i taya ooo, wetin concern pesin with dis wan
Re: Wizkid Finally Broke His Promise After Twitter Spat With Skales by KingAdeOluomo1(m): 8:00pm On Feb 28, 2015
Tval:
Jobless blogger. I no no maybe wizkid na President wey we go dey take he words serious.
I sight u
Re: Wizkid Finally Broke His Promise After Twitter Spat With Skales by Abdulhafis00: 10:20pm On Feb 28, 2015
haters sha dey kip lookin 4 ur mistake, wat wrong if he brake d promise and bside he only say he wnt tweet 4 a month, he dnt promise dat ordinary a word, its only come out because he is angry...abeg leave my manchi alone oo
wiz baby lokeloke
Re: Wizkid Finally Broke His Promise After Twitter Spat With Skales by Bigsteveg(m): 10:21pm On Feb 28, 2015
adeniranfam:
[img]http://2.bp..com/-q5sljTtcspI/VPC_6jYplQI/AAAAAAAAAdQ/k5uiV-knDDs/s1600/wiz.jpg[/img]
[img]http://4.bp..com/-OrpyU3nqiy4/VPC_8X4GraI/AAAAAAAAAdY/KjHn3OUMrrg/s1600/onetr.png[/img]
[img]http://2.bp..com/-VZYP3QSeeWw/VPC_-u47tlI/AAAAAAAAAdg/J6j4c65vbhU/s1600/oneed.png[/img]
On February 23rd of february 2015, Wizkid ayo balogun and his former label mate, Skales had a go at each other in what could be identify as one of the most reported celebrity Twitter feuds in recent times....

They called out each-other, exchanged words and traded insults and Wizkid ended his rant on Monday at about 1:24pm with a tweet that says he won’t be tweeting for the next one month. In his exacts words, ‘No more tweets for a month! Blessings and love!’. Well, Wizkid didn’t keep to his words as he has just tweeted exactly 120 hours later (just 5 days). He broke his promise when he tweeted about the release of his artiste, ‘L.A.X’s’ latest music video titled ‘Morenike’....

https://twitter.com/wizkidayo

SO? how does that affect my purse? dont u thinkn you need to find work to keep you busy instead of stalking the little boy, na wah for u o.
Re: Wizkid Finally Broke His Promise After Twitter Spat With Skales by stanleyazo(m): 1:25am On Mar 01, 2015
Promise?? I see no promise in that statement well
Re: Wizkid Finally Broke His Promise After Twitter Spat With Skales by Nobody: 9:04am On Mar 01, 2015
axortedbabe:
shildren sef,adun taya for their mata..
let me go straigh to the point,babe I like and I go like tidy you sha.
Re: Wizkid Finally Broke His Promise After Twitter Spat With Skales by axortedbabe(f): 11:06am On Mar 01, 2015
shadowgwalker:
let me go straigh to the point,babe I like and I go like tidy you sha.
guy tidy ur environment cuz it's untidy..
Re: Wizkid Finally Broke His Promise After Twitter Spat With Skales by Nobody: 11:12am On Mar 01, 2015
axortedbabe:
guy tidy ur environment cuz it's untidy..
LOL!!!I live in the barracks, it's very much tidy.
Re: Wizkid Finally Broke His Promise After Twitter Spat With Skales by Nobody: 11:13am On Mar 01, 2015
iambest:
Join the great illuminati and experience tremendous growth in all aspect of your life, remember a decision can change your life forever. call_08140013736
... and how far have you grown?prove to us. and also state the sacrifice you made.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Adeyinka Alaseyori & Her Husband Dave Akinyemi Celebrate 6th Wedding Anniversary / I Feel Pity For My Boyfriend's Wife – Bobrisky / Toni Payne Defends “Living Things”, 9ice’s Song That "Praises Yahoo Boys"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.