Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,894 members, 7,806,616 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:08 PM

Dangote Graduate Engineers Training Scheme (GETS). - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Dangote Graduate Engineers Training Scheme (GETS). (14696 Views)

Dangote Graduate Training Invite? / Dangote Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview/ Training 2015 / Dangote Graduate Trainee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dangote Graduate Engineers Training Scheme (GETS). by Neyozak: 8:28pm On Mar 06, 2015
@Datechman, we give God the glory for d enablement to be part of d recruitment process.
Gmat or no Gmat caught us unaware. Asper me I hate Gmat, I believe in simple test to bring the best from applicants.
I was d no 3 man on gate crasher list. we hope 4 d best.
I equally want to appreciate & salute Adeniyi00 who made d information available to majority of us. I strongly believe dis is our chance to fulfill in our choosing career. Just imagine we are less than 65 in no dat wrote d test better chance 4 some of us . I hope dey we get. back to us as soon as possible. meanwhile let us keep the thread live. Catch u at the academy.
ONCE AGAIN ADENIYI00 U ARE D MAN OF TODAY, GOD BLESS U BEYOND UR IMAGINATION .
Re: Dangote Graduate Engineers Training Scheme (GETS). by timibk: 9:17pm On Mar 06, 2015
dhope:

u mean u were given GMAT questions when others in lagos were given field-based questions to tackle? dat is funny

bro go check ur gmat well, u ll see d field based questions there. the same questions were set for both centres. i have a friend who wrote at lagos and i gatecrashed at osogbo.
Re: Dangote Graduate Engineers Training Scheme (GETS). by timibk: 9:20pm On Mar 06, 2015
DatechMan:

There is nothing fair in life.
Good luck to the guys in Osogbo.
Field related questions do not mean the questions were tougher. Left to me I'd prefer the field questions.
Unless one has read and memorize those GMAT questions they're hell tough or discernible.
All my fellow Gate Crasher, where ya all?

coordinator!!!
I didn't see the first set of people that entered before us. any idea about where they wrote there test?
Re: Dangote Graduate Engineers Training Scheme (GETS). by Neyozak: 9:39pm On Mar 06, 2015
timibk:

coordinator!!!
I didn't see the first set of people that entered before us. any idea about where they wrote there test?
@tlmibk what is ur no on gate crasher list?
Re: Dangote Graduate Engineers Training Scheme (GETS). by timibk: 9:52pm On Mar 06, 2015
Neyozak:

@tlmibk what is ur no on gate crasher list?

21 during head count but 20 on the list
Re: Dangote Graduate Engineers Training Scheme (GETS). by Olaoke16(m): 11:58pm On Mar 06, 2015
Fellow gatecrashers I sight una for 2day test, just enta lag nw sha. d traffic no be play oo. datechman,nayozak dis is. ur guy, no 1 on d list of gatecrashers.. please who know what is the. next step after dis test? becos I am curious if it will be direct to training or interview. God bless us all as we await d call for next stage.
Re: Dangote Graduate Engineers Training Scheme (GETS). by Olaoke16(m): 12:06am On Mar 07, 2015
timibk:

coordinator!!!
dey wrote deir test in a separate hall along d cafeteria, u can see dat we av to wait for dem to thru wit some of question papers for d section 1 test.. dey brought dos question papers from deir hall if u observe well.. when they are thru dey pass thru a different entrance. all is well as we await deir call.
Re: Dangote Graduate Engineers Training Scheme (GETS). by Neyozak: 6:27am On Mar 07, 2015
@olaloke16 I salute o
@timibk I just imagine dat u had cleared 100% because u new d questions already and prepared But u ought to av technically informe d house too instead of making it general " study gmat" while u no d questions. Am not too pls with dat because if Adeniyioo was selfish with d information by given partial information u might possibly not able to gate crash. Anyway God dey.
morning
Re: Dangote Graduate Engineers Training Scheme (GETS). by Neyozak: 6:28am On Mar 07, 2015
Der is nothing stopping d nairalanders scoring 100% in dat test if our guy timlbk guided us very well. u need to apologize to whole house and do not do dat on dis site again. I av being on dis site 4 a while and I belong to company of those u are open to members. D essence of dis site is to help one another wholly without any attachment . Dis thing pain me o but I tried shall without seen the questions b4.
Re: Dangote Graduate Engineers Training Scheme (GETS). by dhope: 6:32am On Mar 07, 2015
DatechMan:

There is nothing fair in life.
Good luck to the guys in Osogbo.
Field related questions do not mean the questions were tougher. Left to me I'd prefer the field questions.
Unless one has read and memorize those GMAT questions they're hell tough or discernible.
All my fellow Gate Crasher, where ya all?
my concern was nt toughness of d test but d standardization of it by dangote. I cudnt have imagined dem using two different set of questions to assess candidates seeking same position who wrote in a same day. all da best to y'all as we await result to proceed to interview stage.
Re: Dangote Graduate Engineers Training Scheme (GETS). by timibk: 7:09am On Mar 07, 2015
Neyozak:
@olaloke16 I salute o
@timibk I just imagine dat u had cleared 100% because u new d questions already and prepared But u ought to av technically informe d house too instead of making it general " study gmat" while u no d questions. Am not too pls with dat because if Adeniyioo was selfish with d information by given partial information u might possibly not able to gate crash. Anyway God dey.
morning

bro!!!
i can't ve 100% coz i prepared with gmat d way i suggested to d house. i ddnt knw w ve so many ppl here jst observing. u can ask adeniyi as i told him to study gmat especially the general engineering, never knew they will ask field based questions.
Re: Dangote Graduate Engineers Training Scheme (GETS). by Neyozak: 7:35am On Mar 07, 2015
timibk:

bro!!!
i can't ve 100% coz i prepared with gmat d way i suggested to d house. i ddnt knw w ve so many ppl here jst observing. u can ask adeniyi as i told him to study gmat especially the general engineering, never knew they will ask field based questions.

I stand to be corrected u only said study gmat. u did nor narrow down dat will study general engineering questions. Go thru ur post frm d beginning. myself and Adeniyi00 even discussed on whatapp beyond dis thread and he never said somebody said categorically to study general engineering. Though is one those things common with ppl. I remember when I was I still an under graduate we av ppl u hide informations asper likely questions, A.O.C. etc as regard courses yet will passed. God dey
Re: Dangote Graduate Engineers Training Scheme (GETS). by adeniyi00(m): 2:57pm On Mar 07, 2015
Am sorry my comment is coming late, d questions were lifted from gmat, thank God i studied d gmat as suggested by a nairalander, all d best to everybody
Re: Dangote Graduate Engineers Training Scheme (GETS). by DatechMan(m): 11:04am On Mar 08, 2015
Hello guys,
Let's just hope that God favours us.
My problem with the questions they asked is that some of the questions are incorrect, ambiguous, and sometimes just dumb.
The publisher of that Textbook did a very poor job. I have never considered buying that book. Maybe I have to rethink now.
Information from inside source makes it clear that anybody below 2:1 will not even be considered. Majority if not all of the people that will be considered will be from the engineering.

Goodluck guys

Coordinator,
Gate Crashers
Re: Dangote Graduate Engineers Training Scheme (GETS). by Neyozak: 1:17pm On Mar 08, 2015
DatechMan:
Hello guys,
My problem with the questions they asked is that some of the questions are incorrect, ambiguous, and sometimes just dumb.
The publisher of that Textbook did a very poor job. I have never considered buying that book. Maybe I have to rethink now.
Information from inside source makes it clear that anybody below 2:1 will not even be considered. Majority if not all of the people that will be considered will be from the engineering.

Goodluck guys

Coordinator,
Gate Crashers

@Timibk I av enquire 4rm Adeniyi00, he said u sent him a pm. Possibly dat was the way u communicated to him. Anyway all d best.

@DatechMan, my coordinator, I thought I was d only one u took note of some questions with no suitable answer in d options. E.g Non of d resistivity questions has suitable option as answer. However, those dat studied d questions $ solutions b4 d exam date will definitely scored such questions ( questions with wrong solutions)

I dont no why dey cannot av fresh simple questions to access all and sundry. With simple questions with cannot still score same marks, am sure. Though scores might be keen, d best will still come out gallantly. I pray 4 d best and I hope to me us in d academy.
Re: Dangote Graduate Engineers Training Scheme (GETS). by dhope: 5:23pm On Mar 08, 2015
DatechMan:
Hello guys,

Goodluck guys

Coordinator,
Gate Crashers
even d age limit is 28 years. dey are strict abt those rules although i still believe God can change it for a person to scale thru.
Re: Dangote Graduate Engineers Training Scheme (GETS). by adeniyi00(m): 7:12pm On Mar 11, 2015
Has anybody heard frm this dangote academy, its almost a week nw.
Re: Dangote Graduate Engineers Training Scheme (GETS). by DatechMan(m): 10:50am On Apr 02, 2015
Hello guys,
I just received this sms from Dangote.
Did anyone receive this too?

U hv been shortlisted for a personal interview @Dangote AgroSacks,Plot 3, Oba Akran Avenue, Ikeja, Lagos on Monday 20/04/2015 by 9 a.m. promt. Come along with ALL d following original (& photocopies) of ur credentials for sighting & verification: Means of Identification, Birth Certificate,SSCE Certificate,Degree or HND Certificate,NYSC Certificate or Exemption Letter& 2 recent passport size photographs. Call 0815 209 3115 for further enquires. DANGOTE ACADEMY

Coordinator,
Gate Crashers.

1 Like

Re: Dangote Graduate Engineers Training Scheme (GETS). by Sylverkachi: 2:17pm On Apr 02, 2015
yes, i recivd
Re: Dangote Graduate Engineers Training Scheme (GETS). by Sylverkachi: 2:22pm On Apr 02, 2015
DatechMan:
Hello guys,
I just received this sms from Dangote.
Did anyone receive this too?

Coordinator,
Gate Crashers.
which of d centres did u ryt?
Re: Dangote Graduate Engineers Training Scheme (GETS). by DatechMan(m): 3:21pm On Apr 02, 2015
Sylverkachi:
which of d centres did u ryt?

Oshogbo Centre
Re: Dangote Graduate Engineers Training Scheme (GETS). by Neyozak: 6:09pm On Apr 02, 2015
To God be d glory 4 counting me among d successful @ dis level. He u has begun a good thing in my life we perfect it in jesus name.
@Datechman my coordinator, I salute u 4 timely info though I received d text simultaneously but I was busy and was unable to post.
@ all I like TO CRY ALOUD to whoever av Hints to as what Dangote Trainee interview look like should pls drop it here 4 everybody to be informed. Pls no PM pls
@Coordinator pls hits me on whatapp08039535245.
Re: Dangote Graduate Engineers Training Scheme (GETS). by Neyozak: 6:58pm On Apr 03, 2015
Am suggesting dat ppl with format of interview or likely questions on d day of interview should pls inform us.
Re: Dangote Graduate Engineers Training Scheme (GETS). by Khodry(m): 8:51pm On Apr 03, 2015
From a relaible source the interview is CV base and little about various dangote plants and products.

1 Like

Re: Dangote Graduate Engineers Training Scheme (GETS). by ComradeTY(m): 2:37pm On Apr 05, 2015
way forward, anything about the interview #TeamElectrical?
Re: Dangote Graduate Engineers Training Scheme (GETS). by otkconcept: 11:13pm On Apr 10, 2015
Khodry:
From a relaible source the interview is CV base and little about various dangote plants and products.
PLEASE ITS VERY IMPERATIVE THAT WE SHARE THE LIKELY INTERVIEW QUESTIONS HERE SO AS TO HELP THOSE OF US THAT WERE INVITED .....I JUST GOT MINE NOW I WROTE AT OBAJANA....WHAT IS THE LIKELY MECHANICAL ENGINEERING QUESTIONS,,,,,PLS CONTACT ME ON 08064791147
Re: Dangote Graduate Engineers Training Scheme (GETS). by donuba61: 8:26am On Apr 11, 2015
Pls what is the age limit for this job?
Re: Dangote Graduate Engineers Training Scheme (GETS). by otkconcept: 5:34pm On Apr 11, 2015
donuba61:
Pls what is the age limit for this job?
the age limit is 27
Re: Dangote Graduate Engineers Training Scheme (GETS). by DatechMan(m): 1:01pm On Apr 19, 2015
Guys,
I have my interview for tomorrow. I promise to brief you on how it goes.
And if anyone already knows what the interview is all about, it would be highly appreciated if ya drop it.

Regards,
Gate_Crashers Coord.
Re: Dangote Graduate Engineers Training Scheme (GETS). by Neyozak: 10:41pm On Apr 19, 2015
DatechMan:
Guys,
I have my interview for tomorrow. I promise to brief you on how it goes.
And if anyone already knows what the interview is all about, it would be highly appreciated if ya drop it.

Regards,
Gate_Crashers Coord.

Thanks my coord, it is well and best of luck. we shall be waiting patiently 4 ur comment. God bless u.
@ others, do not remain an observer, make sure u comment. Let us keep d thread alive.
Re: Dangote Graduate Engineers Training Scheme (GETS). by Neyozak: 7:51am On Apr 20, 2015
Candidates are now heading straight to the location arranged 4 dis all important interview. Many has arrived and stress a little because of d traveling to lagos yesterday. Best of luck
Remember to drop ur comments

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

N-power:why President Muhammad Buhari Is My Hero,by Omolayo Osunbayo / Non Academic Staff Salary Scale In A Federal University / NLNG Ship Management Limited (NSML) Fresh Job Recruitment (4 Positions)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.