Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,312 members, 7,808,051 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:02 AM

Dangote Graduate Engineers Training Scheme (GETS). - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Dangote Graduate Engineers Training Scheme (GETS). (14699 Views)

Dangote Graduate Training Invite? / Dangote Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview/ Training 2015 / Dangote Graduate Trainee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dangote Graduate Engineers Training Scheme (GETS). by ebenobis(m): 8:18am On Apr 20, 2015
Good luck guys!

1 Like

Re: Dangote Graduate Engineers Training Scheme (GETS). by ComradeTY(m): 8:58am On Apr 20, 2015
Who is here with me?
Re: Dangote Graduate Engineers Training Scheme (GETS). by DatechMan(m): 12:52am On Apr 21, 2015
Guys,
I apologize for my lateness but the stress no be beans. I had to travel back to Osogbo from lagos that same yesterday. I left dangot at around 4:00pm.
To cut the long story short, make sure you bring along a copy of your cv including your relevent experience. Most of the questions will be based on your field and your cv.
I was not asked a single question about dangote or leadership craps, just technical stuffs. For electrical guys you can expect questions on Power Factor, Induction/Synchronous motor, Transformers, Earthing, Lightning arrestors, Harmonics and so on.
Just keep your head cool and say what you know. You can't know everything.
Imagine that Indian (I suppose), whose English I could barely understand asking me about effect of too much p.f in a system. I simply told him I don't know anything about that, the p.f I know cannot exceed 1. grin

Goood night guys. Have a blast
Re: Dangote Graduate Engineers Training Scheme (GETS). by dhope: 7:18am On Apr 21, 2015
do we have mechanical guys to be interviewed today or dey have interviewed all yesterday?
when next did dey promise to get back to interviewees,anybody with an idea?
Re: Dangote Graduate Engineers Training Scheme (GETS). by Neyozak: 9:07am On Apr 21, 2015
dhope:
do we have mechanical guys to be interviewed today or dey have interviewed all yesterday?
when next did dey promise to get back to interviewees,anybody with an idea?
@dhope were u not called?
Re: Dangote Graduate Engineers Training Scheme (GETS). by dhope: 9:53pm On Apr 21, 2015
Neyozak:

@dhope were u not called?
i was invited sir but i left d place hurriedly because i was going back to a far distant place yesterday.
Re: Dangote Graduate Engineers Training Scheme (GETS). by DatechMan(m): 10:46pm On Apr 21, 2015
I have seen that many people have been trying to mail me. I suppose it's because of this thread.

ΒΒΜ# 2ΑF898D6
Re: Dangote Graduate Engineers Training Scheme (GETS). by dhope: 2:13pm On Apr 29, 2015
any news from dangote abi when will dey open d academy dis year? who has informatn abt d result/aftermath of d interview?
Re: Dangote Graduate Engineers Training Scheme (GETS). by donuba61: 7:18am On May 15, 2015
Pls who has any information about this recruitment. When are we going to resume and when are they going to communicate to us the outcome of the interview?
Re: Dangote Graduate Engineers Training Scheme (GETS). by dhope: 7:34am On May 15, 2015
donuba61:
Pls who has any information about this recruitment. When are we going to resume and when are they going to communicate to us the outcome of the interview?
there is another thread where someone boldly said d academy will open come june 1st. we have two weeks to confirm that informatn.
Re: Dangote Graduate Engineers Training Scheme (GETS). by timibk: 2:20pm On Jun 11, 2015
check mail guyz
got a mail to supply shoe and overall size before the end of working hour today.
Re: Dangote Graduate Engineers Training Scheme (GETS). by dhope: 4:06pm On Jun 11, 2015
timibk:
check mail guyz
got a mail to supply shoe and overall size before the end of working hour today.
i think we all gave dem dt info on dt interview sheet we were askd to fill on interview day.
Re: Dangote Graduate Engineers Training Scheme (GETS). by Engrpj(m): 6:37pm On Jun 11, 2015
dhope:

i think we all gave dem dt info on dt interview sheet we were askd to fill on interview day.

I received the same mail..some one even cald me from Lagos to send my shoe size and Clothing sizes..
Re: Dangote Graduate Engineers Training Scheme (GETS). by apheyz(m): 12:36am On Jul 28, 2015
adeniyi00:
Has anybody heard frm this dangote academy, its almost a week nw.
Re: Dangote Graduate Engineers Training Scheme (GETS). by heyeoler(m): 12:37pm On Sep 15, 2016
Any1 with an idea of how(Materials and how to get them) to prepare for the GETS test shud please help out a brother...have got an invite today for the test on saturday..i will really appreciate any help whatsoever..peteriyiola@gmail.com....tanx

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

N-power:why President Muhammad Buhari Is My Hero,by Omolayo Osunbayo / NLNG Ship Management Limited (NSML) Fresh Job Recruitment (4 Positions) / Non Academic Staff Salary Scale In A Federal University

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.