Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,786 members, 7,806,179 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:34 PM

Buhari Endorsed President Goodluck In Speech! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Endorsed President Goodluck In Speech! (3133 Views)

Jonathan’s Agric. Minister Deletes Anti-buhari Tweets After Buhari Endorsed Him / I Have Endorsed President Jonathan. – Shagari Told Buhari. / See What Fayose's Thugs Did To Students Who Endorsed Buhari (Viewers Discretion) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Endorsed President Goodluck In Speech! by biafranqueen: 10:15pm On Feb 27, 2015
[s]
kastonkastrol:
did you miss the part were Buhari said the Gej administration is only developing on papers? Meaning;

We are the largest economy only on papers

Our economy has grow at an average of 7% only on papers

Our GDP is valued at $510billion only on papers.[/s]

Which papers? mechie gi onu, you people will not rubbish Nigeria's image fo the sake of Tinubu!
So only Sahara Reporters tell the truth?
So the whole Western Media lied about Nigeria's position in the Worlds Economic market?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Endorsed President Goodluck In Speech! by parkhurst: 10:17pm On Feb 27, 2015
[size=18pt]Poll: Why is President Jonathan just visiting the North East now? VOTE NOW!

Follow links in my signature, NL is blocking any information that does not or may not favour the current government.?[/size]
Re: Buhari Endorsed President Goodluck In Speech! by biafranqueen: 10:22pm On Feb 27, 2015
Firefire:
dis fifu wicked, they gave me a long note to read, I don't even understand what am reading at Chatham house - Mr Boohary angry
Now they said another lie was busted in London I have to catch up something about a photo from February?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Endorsed President Goodluck In Speech! by nnachukz(m): 10:42pm On Feb 27, 2015
egift:
- So Jonathan running a fancy paper economy that has no positive impact on the majority of Nigerians is an endorsement?
- Presiding over 2-phased economy that enriches few elites and leave Nigerians in poverty is a call for celebration?
- Spending Trillions that does not benefit the masses is the reason to reelect Jonathan?
- And also the massive stealing under his leadership is also the reason to for for him?
- Finally once we see him roaming around in a desperate last minute appearance in Military regalia, we all should forget that due to his laxity, incompetence and negligence, over 20,000 Nigerians died in his watch, millions displaced and communities destroyed? Is that the plan.

Jonathan has failed as a leader of Nigeria. A big smile and mounting the pulpit, will not Change that reality.

op just quoted buhari ur pay master. Who are you quoting. You are allowed to resort to insult when quoting me. It is a well known APC supporter's trade mark.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Endorsed President Goodluck In Speech! by agabaI23(m): 10:49pm On Feb 27, 2015
biafranqueen:
While we are here, BULL-HARI is busy CAMPAIGNING and ENDORSING GEJ for 2015 presidency...
Hear him:

- Muhammadu Buhari @Chatham House (Feb 26th, 2015)

Whoever wrote the Chatham speech has an ulterior motive. Buhari just shamed his supporters...Where are the GEJ haters?
Certificate is good o...Walahi...
‪#‎Conscience‬ is an open wound, only truth can heal it!
‪#‎MarchwithGEJ2015‬
‪#‎SendSomeoneToDaura‬
@ChiomaPowers
He knew he could not lie to the outside world.

PDP should use this as a sound bite till the election day. Walahi!! No dulling

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Endorsed President Goodluck In Speech! by biafranqueen: 11:03pm On Feb 27, 2015
agabaI23:
He knew he could not lie to the outside world.

PDP should use this as a sound bite till the election day. Walahi!! No dulling

I know I like this old clip too
<div id="fb-root"></div><script>(function(d, s, id) { var js, fjs = d.getElementsByTagName(s)[0]; if (d.getElementById(id)) return; js = d.createElement(s); js.id = id; js.src = "//connect.facebook.net/en_US/all.js#xfbml=1"; fjs.parentNode.insertBefore(js, fjs);}(document, 'script', 'facebook-jssdk'));</script><div class="fb-post" data-href="https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=10205623295840263" data-width="466"><div class="fb-xfbml-parse-ignore"><a href="https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=10205623295840263">Post</a> by <a href="https://www.facebook.com/awazie">Awazie Chinomnso</a>.</div></div>

1 Like

Re: Buhari Endorsed President Goodluck In Speech! by steppin: 11:22pm On Feb 27, 2015
egift:
- So Jonathan running a fancy paper economy that has no positive impact on the majority of Nigerians is an endorsement?
- Presiding over 2-phased economy that enriches few elites and leave Nigerians in poverty is a call for celebration?
- Spending Trillions that does not benefit the masses is the reason to reelect Jonathan?
- And also the massive stealing under his leadership is also the reason to for for him?
- Finally once we see him roaming around in a desperate last minute appearance in Military regalia, we all should forget that due to his laxity, incompetence and negligence, over 20,000 Nigerians died in his watch, millions displaced and communities destroyed? Is that the plan.

Jonathan has failed as a leader of Nigeria. A big smile and mounting the pulpit, will not Change that reality.

You got two meagre likes for your epistle?
Wait till an APC thread comes up. You may get more from same person with different monikers. grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari Endorsed President Goodluck In Speech! by Nobody: 11:47pm On Feb 27, 2015
IsaAbubakar:

But Buhari is a terrorist naaaa

Apc Is bokoharam ni
cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Endorsed President Goodluck In Speech! by warrior01: 11:53pm On Feb 27, 2015
#NeverAgain

Re: Buhari Endorsed President Goodluck In Speech! by fresh15: 1:21am On Feb 28, 2015
He has no choice but to declare the good deeds of Jonathan.It is foolproof that Jonathan should be re-elected,even the opposition party has no choice.GEJ for a greater Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Endorsed President Goodluck In Speech! by GANJAFARMER: 1:54am On Feb 28, 2015
kastonkastrol:
did you miss the part were Buhari said the Gej administration is only developing on papers? Meaning;

Our GDP is valued at $510billion only on papers.

You don't expect an illiterate General who is a product of a quota system to understand how those things on paper translates to reality.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Endorsed President Goodluck In Speech! by nigerianvenom(m): 3:52am On Feb 28, 2015
Biafraqueen,buhari has no other alternative than to endorse GEJ.GEJ has achieved what he,IBB,OBJ,ABACHA,ABUBAKAR and co couldn't achieved in 50yrs

1 Like

Re: Buhari Endorsed President Goodluck In Speech! by PassingShot(m): 3:55am On Feb 28, 2015
As a product of PDP's mediocrity governance, the OP has exhibited why the PDP is so lame, ineffective and too petty.

The Chatham House speech is meant for right thinking people to ponder on. When people of high intelligence quotient read it they will have not much to say but to shed tears for Nigeria and praise the General.

As usual, we'll expect PDP to pick bits from different parts of the speech to satisfy their parochial thought process.

It's a real pity that these bunch of nit-wits led by a dumb president preside over our affairs.
Re: Buhari Endorsed President Goodluck In Speech! by Switpal(m): 5:26am On Feb 28, 2015
biafranqueen:
Even Tinubu was confused on why he is cheerleading for our President....

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Endorsed President Goodluck In Speech! by Switpal(m): 5:30am On Feb 28, 2015
biafranqueen:
You can't lie at the C-house like we do in 9ja its not allowed babe.
exactly...

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Endorsed President Goodluck In Speech! by Switpal(m): 5:33am On Feb 28, 2015
egift:

I use to believe u.... But never again will i.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Endorsed President Goodluck In Speech! by egift(m): 5:40am On Feb 28, 2015
Switpal:
I use to believe u.... But never again will i.

PDP impersonation and mind game. We know that. Next! grin grin grin

The man of the moment.
Re: Buhari Endorsed President Goodluck In Speech! by anonimi: 5:44am On Feb 28, 2015
egift:

PDP impersonation and mind game. We know that. Next! grin grin grin

The man of the moment.......

...........currently propped up by plenty STEROIDS that seem not to be enough even so tey the man held on to the lectern reading desk throughout his speech as if he might stumble and fall yakata like he did in Calabar during his campaign tour.

Abeg na why Thief'nuibu cabal HATE our country so much to want to impose such an "expired" person on us
Why such WICKEDNESS in high places?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Endorsed President Goodluck In Speech! by maestroferddi: 6:05am On Feb 28, 2015
Critically analysed, Buhari's speech at Chatham House was a poor attempt at massive self contradiction.

In one breath, Buhari was busy reeling out the performance indices in which Jonathan/Nigeria has excelled.

In another, a bemused Buhari was asking Nigerian electorates to make a choice between electing him to power and continuing with the current "failure".

I was like what has this man been smoking?!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Endorsed President Goodluck In Speech! by themano: 7:44am On Feb 28, 2015
kastonkastrol:

Our GDP is valued at $510billion onlly on papers.

Ok, your life exists only on paper. .
Re: Buhari Endorsed President Goodluck In Speech! by Nobody: 7:54am On Feb 28, 2015
biafranqueen:

Do you know what your name means?
I don't blame you I wonder how you afford to be on N/L all day if the country is really in a terrible shape?
9ja no carry $50.00 a month plan all you can use internet grin
Please tell me what your Governors from APC have done with fed allotments all the projects are partnerships. Where are the State projects in Lagos. RIvers, and Imo that are not supported with private money?
You can't even stick to your own topic SMH, i understand its copy and paste but you should at least have a clue. Reminds me of the pdp protesters at chatham.
Re: Buhari Endorsed President Goodluck In Speech! by Splashme: 8:04am On Feb 28, 2015
APC know very well that jonathan has performed

1 Like

Re: Buhari Endorsed President Goodluck In Speech! by kay1one2(m): 8:34am On Feb 28, 2015
Obiagelli:

1. We overtook south Africa many years ago but we had not rebased our Gdp since 1990, even abacha can lay claim to this

2. Our gdp was 369.1 billion USD in 2010, 5yrs later we should be doing better than 500 Billion

3. I will credit the government for keeping inflation at 8 - 10%, is this good enough? No. South Africa's inflation is 4.4%

4. Our economy has been growing at 7% since 2004

Only empty heads see this as campaign for jonathan

You may also like

www.nairaland.com/2147557/president-jonathan-really-not-bad

Name 3 things you've achieved in the last 5 years?!
Re: Buhari Endorsed President Goodluck In Speech! by Nobody: 9:19am On Feb 28, 2015
kay1one2:

Beyond your mental capacity, you can't handle it.
Re: Buhari Endorsed President Goodluck In Speech! by kay1one2(m): 9:25am On Feb 28, 2015
Obiagelli:

Beyond your mental capacity, you can't handle it.

Criticise objectively. You don't know what you'll do if you get there!
Re: Buhari Endorsed President Goodluck In Speech! by Nobody: 9:38am On Feb 28, 2015
kay1one2:

Criticise objectively. You don't know what you'll do if you get there!

Below is your objectives criticism

kay1one2:

1 Like

Re: Buhari Endorsed President Goodluck In Speech! by Ngwakwe: 10:00am On Feb 28, 2015
egift:

These were the types of jargon fed to American people after 9/11 and during the war in Iraq that made George Bush to win a convincing second term in office.

President Jonathan has administered this country creditably to merit a second term in office and needs every support he can get from Nigerian people though he can do more which has promised while the case is different for Buhari whose antecedents leave regrets and sorrow to democratic rule.

We need democrats not despots which Buhari acknowledged he is but claims "a changed/repackaged man" during his speech in London

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Endorsed President Goodluck In Speech! by kay1one2(m): 10:37am On Feb 28, 2015
Obiagelli:

Below is your objectives criticism

Do you need tutorials to know that was a question?
Re: Buhari Endorsed President Goodluck In Speech! by biafranqueen: 8:29pm On Feb 28, 2015
Obiagelli:

You can't even stick to your own topic SMH, i understand its copy and paste but you should at least have a clue. Reminds me of the pdp protesters at chatham.
Which one the one they busted saying she was bribed by PDP but clearly works for APC? Which clue that Tinubu is trying to get his hands on the entire Nigeria you people have no conscious

(1) (2) (Reply)

Muslim Country (brunei) Bans Christmas. / Is The Grazing Bill Unconstitutional Or Unfair? / 5 Years Ago ,these NYSC Corpers Were Killed By Buharis Supporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.