Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,586 members, 7,809,122 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:04 AM

Letter From An Unborn Child - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Letter From An Unborn Child (5643 Views)

Have I Disappointed My Unborn Child? / I Want To Give Up Our Unborn Baby For Adoption. Any Help Please. / 10 Ways This Lovely Couple Connected With Their Unborn Child(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Letter From An Unborn Child by Twaci(f): 8:39pm On Feb 27, 2015
Hello Mother.

Well I know it sounds strange and impossible, but its true. It is me and I am writing to you. How are you? And my grandparents? Is my little aunty, Lily, still ill? Don't be surprised I know all about them, I can actually hear a whole lot from here and really can't wait to join you all out there.

I know you also wonder what it feels like in here. Well, its actually warm, dark and slimy, very slimy, but I like it here. It is quite cozy and comfortable.

Mum, as much as I would love to discuss more about your environs and mine, there are far greater issues we need to talk about.

First of all, I overheard the discussions you had with my father and I am aware he denies and hates my existence. I am also aware of the fact that he no longer wants you because of me and that he has left town (probably because of me too).

I do not know what wrong I have done to him or why he hates me that much. I don't even really know him, neither does he, so why? Why deny me? Why did he leave town? Why did he hit you when you told him about me?

Mum, I guess I should let you know that every action carried out by your body affects me. Your cries did, so did your sleepless nights. I too lay awake, wishing I could touch you, comfort you and tell you that it is all going to be fine. That you don't really need him cause I would love you even more than he did and stand by you no matter what.

Secondly Mum, I also know about the visit to Doctor John. I heard everything. I know I don't really know much about the "grin and C" the doctor kept repeating, but your insistent laments and cries of, "I don't want this child", said it all. You don't want me too. You probably hate and despise me. But why? What have I done? Am I evil? Am I really that much of a curse?

Mummy, I don't know what I will be, a male or female, but I can assure you that I will be good. I will try as much as everything to make you happy, to put a never-ending smile on your face, to give you all the love you need and deserve. Just give me a chance. Please Mum, don't hate me, do not tear me away from you, please do not go to that doctor's place next week Tuesday! Don't end it all even before I have begun. Mum, I don't want to die.

Well, your happiness matters to me and if after all I have said you still decide to go to Doctor John's, I won't hate you for it. I will understand it's something you really needed to do, I won't fight it. Just know that I love u very much and would have loved to be with you, to grow up with you, to take care of you, to touch you, to take walks with you, to see you smile, to listen to your lullaby, to feel your never-ending kisses on my forehead....

I love you mummy. Give me a chance to prove it. I will have to say goodbye for now but hope not forever. Love you. Baby kisses.

Yours lovingly,
Your unborn child.

20 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Letter From An Unborn Child by alberto2k(m): 12:18am On Feb 28, 2015
Twaci are u related to 2pac shakur? embarassed

Nice one tho cool

3 Likes

Re: Letter From An Unborn Child by Twaci(f): 6:11am On Feb 28, 2015
alberto2k:
Twaci are u related to 2pac shakur? embarassed

Nice one tho cool
We are both related to him grin

Thanks anyways!

1 Like

Re: Letter From An Unborn Child by johnjon: 7:19am On Feb 28, 2015
Very touching.
Re: Letter From An Unborn Child by Twaci(f): 8:09am On Feb 28, 2015
johnjon:

Oh really?
What if she was raped?
Raped or not, it should have nothing to do with the child...
Re: Letter From An Unborn Child by vickertony(m): 8:28am On Feb 28, 2015
Nice one op
Twaci bae grin
Re: Letter From An Unborn Child by johnjon: 8:39am On Feb 28, 2015
Twaci:
Raped or not, it should have nothing to do with the child...

Okay.
I disagree.

1 Like

Re: Letter From An Unborn Child by Viktoh(m): 10:33am On Feb 28, 2015
Nice 1

very tossin grin
Re: Letter From An Unborn Child by Twaci(f): 10:48am On Feb 28, 2015
Viktoh:
Nice 1

very tossin grin
Which tosin?
Re: Letter From An Unborn Child by Viktoh(m): 11:19am On Feb 28, 2015
Twaci:
Which tosin?
very touchin

1 Like

Re: Letter From An Unborn Child by Twaci(f): 11:22am On Feb 28, 2015
Viktoh:
very touchin
oh ok grin. Thanks.
Re: Letter From An Unborn Child by Viktoh(m): 11:23am On Feb 28, 2015
cheesy
Twaci:
oh ok grin. Thanks.
cheesy
Re: Letter From An Unborn Child by Khd95(m): 3:32pm On Feb 28, 2015
Twaci:
Hello Mother.

Well I know it sounds strange and impossible, but its true. It is me and I am writing to you. How are you? And my grandparents? Is my little aunty, Lily, still ill? Don't be surprised I know all about them, I can actually hear a whole lot from here and really can't wait to join you all out there.

I know you also wonder what it feels like in here. Well, its actually warm, dark and slimy, very slimy, but I like it here. It is quite cozy and comfortable.

Mum, as much as I would love to discuss more about your environs and mine, there are far greater issues we need to talk about.

First of all, I overheard the discussions you had with my father and I am aware he denies and hates my existence. I am also aware of the fact that he no longer wants you because of me and that he has left town (probably because of me too).

I do not know what wrong I have done to him or why he hates me that much. I don't even really know him, neither does he, so why? Why deny me? Why did he leave town? Why did he hit you when you told him about me?

Mum, I guess I should let you know that every action carried out by your body affects me. Your cries did, so did your sleepless nights. I too lay awake, wishing I could touch you, comfort you and tell you that it is all going to be fine. That you don't really need him cause I would love you even more than he did and stand by you no matter what.

Secondly Mum, I also know about the visit to Doctor John. I heard everything. I know I don't really know much about the "grin and C" the doctor kept repeating, but your insistent laments and cries of, "I don't want this child", said it all. You don't want me too. You probably hate and despise me. But why? What have I done? Am I evil? Am I really that much of a curse?

Mummy, I don't know what I will be, a male or female, but I can assure you that I will be good. I will try as much as everything to make you happy, to put a never-ending smile on your face, to give you all the love you need and deserve. Just give me a chance. Please Mum, don't hate me, do not tear me away from you, please do not go to that doctor's place next week Tuesday! Don't end it all even before I have begun. Mum, I don't want to die.

Well, your happiness matters to me and if after all I have said you still decide to go to Doctor John's, I won't hate you for it. I will understand it's something you really needed to do, I won't fight it. Just know that I love u very much and would have loved to be with you, to grow up with you, to take care of you, to touch you, to take walks with you, to see you smile, to listen to your lullaby, to feel your never-ending kisses on my forehead....

I love you mummy. Give me a chance to prove it. I will have to say goodbye for now but hope not forever. Love you. Baby kisses.

Yours lovingly,
Your unborn child.

Greatness of purpose

Welu donu ooo madam TWACI
U try gaaaan ni

Nicework
Re: Letter From An Unborn Child by Twaci(f): 3:39pm On Feb 28, 2015
Khd95:

Greatness of purpose

Welu donu ooo madam TWACI
U try gaaaan ni

Nicework
Yeh! Omo mi! Shey owa kpa?!
Re: Letter From An Unborn Child by Khd95(m): 4:05pm On Feb 28, 2015
Twaci:
Yeh! Omo mi! Shey owa kpa?!

Alafia ni ma

Where my papa?
Has he ran away aqain grin
Re: Letter From An Unborn Child by Twaci(f): 4:37pm On Feb 28, 2015
Khd95:

Alafia ni ma

Where my papa?
Has he ran away aqain grin
Don't mind him jaare! He is oloshi grin
Re: Letter From An Unborn Child by Khd95(m): 7:02pm On Feb 28, 2015
Twaci:
Don't mind him jaare! He is oloshi grin

Choooi
Adun taya 4 dah man sef

Mama wot shuld we do 2 him
Re: Letter From An Unborn Child by ChikeAndrew(m): 7:49pm On Feb 28, 2015
Emotional.........#NoToAbortion

1 Like

Re: Letter From An Unborn Child by Twaci(f): 9:11pm On Feb 28, 2015
Khd95:

Choooi
Adun taya 4 dah man sef

Mama wot shuld we do 2 him
Serve him devil-beans and bread, that should help him....
Re: Letter From An Unborn Child by iykedare(m): 10:21pm On Feb 28, 2015
Our girls need to see this.
If you are not ready to keep a baby,don't phock.
Say no to abortion. Say no to sex for phones,tablets,cars.
Our women can restore their reputation.

1 Like

Re: Letter From An Unborn Child by Twaci(f): 6:28am On Mar 01, 2015
iykedare:
Our girls need to see this.
If you are not ready to keep a baby,don't phock.
Say no to abortion. Say no to sex for phones,tablets,cars.
Our women can restore their reputation.

#No to Abortion

Thanks buddy
Re: Letter From An Unborn Child by dmjinc(m): 2:49pm On Mar 01, 2015
undecided
Re: Letter From An Unborn Child by james669: 2:49pm On Mar 01, 2015
A very touching letter I hope organisations that kick against abortions can promote this letter and the likes it might just help change someones mind who is thinking of doing abortion.

3 Things Your Relationship Can’t Withstand
Source: http://www.e reporter.com.ng/index.php/more-news/life-style-news/item/3553-3-things-your-relationship-can-t-withstand
Re: Letter From An Unborn Child by okotv(m): 2:50pm On Mar 01, 2015
alright
Re: Letter From An Unborn Child by CLEARINGAGENT: 2:51pm On Mar 01, 2015
Hmmm, love of child
Re: Letter From An Unborn Child by Nobody: 2:51pm On Mar 01, 2015
plagiarism is not good oo. must u pple thief other pple's work off d internet ?

Twaci:
Hello Mother.

Yours lovingly,
Your unborn child.

1 Like

Re: Letter From An Unborn Child by Smartresult(f): 2:52pm On Mar 01, 2015
MODIFIED , A LETTER FROM Neglected predgnant GIRL to her EX-LOVER

(1) (2) (Reply)

Hand Dryer, Computer , AC, Ox Fan For Sale / What Do You Dislike More About Your Parents? / Say Something Unique About Your Family.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.