Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,337 members, 7,808,189 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:22 AM

Letter From An Unborn Child - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Letter From An Unborn Child (5641 Views)

Have I Disappointed My Unborn Child? / I Want To Give Up Our Unborn Baby For Adoption. Any Help Please. / 10 Ways This Lovely Couple Connected With Their Unborn Child(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Letter From An Unborn Child by Nobody: 2:52pm On Mar 01, 2015
Nice imagination,hope our ladies will hear,and abide with this..
Re: Letter From An Unborn Child by henrydadon(m): 2:52pm On Mar 01, 2015
quite creative...
Re: Letter From An Unborn Child by bro4u: 2:54pm On Mar 01, 2015
dear unborn child we are waiting for you down here in earth,pls dont come now because here is hectic.

Come here and join us,we wont let that frail man to takeaway your future because you are the leader of tomorrow.

2 Likes

Re: Letter From An Unborn Child by priscaoge(f): 2:54pm On Mar 01, 2015
Twaci:
Hello Mother.

Well I know it sounds strange and impossible, but its true. It is me and I am writing to you. How are you? And my grandparents? Is my little aunty, Lily, still ill? Don't be surprised I know all about them, I can actually hear a whole lot from here and really can't wait to join you all out there.

I know you also wonder what it feels like in here. Well, its actually warm, dark and slimy, very slimy, but I like it here. It is quite cozy and comfortable.

Mum, as much as I would love to discuss more about your environs and mine, there are far greater issues we need to talk about.

First of all, I overheard the discussions you had with my father and I am aware he denies and hates my existence. I am also aware of the fact that he no longer wants you because of me and that he has left town (probably because of me too).

I do not know what wrong I have done to him or why he hates me that much. I don't even really know him, neither does he, so why? Why deny me? Why did he leave town? Why did he hit you when you told him about me?

Mum, I guess I should let you know that every action carried out by your body affects me. Your cries did, so did your sleepless nights. I too lay awake, wishing I could touch you, comfort you and tell you that it is all going to be fine. That you don't really need him cause I would love you even more than he did and stand by you no matter what.

Secondly Mum, I also know about the visit to Doctor John. I heard everything. I know I don't really know much about the "grin and C" the doctor kept repeating, but your insistent laments and cries of, "I don't want this child", said it all. You don't want me too. You probably hate and despise me. But why? What have I done? Am I evil? Am I really that much of a curse?

Mummy, I don't know what I will be, a male or female, but I can assure you that I will be good. I will try as much as everything to make you happy, to put a never-ending smile on your face, to give you all the love you need and deserve. Just give me a chance. Please Mum, don't hate me, do not tear me away from you, please do not go to that doctor's place next week Tuesday! Don't end it all even before I have begun. Mum, I don't want to die.

Well, your happiness matters to me and if after all I have said you still decide to go to Doctor John's, I won't hate you for it. I will understand it's something you really needed to do, I won't fight it. Just know that I love u very much and would have loved to be with you, to grow up with you, to take care of you, to touch you, to take walks with you, to see you smile, to listen to your lullaby, to feel your never-ending kisses on my forehead....

I love you mummy. Give me a chance to prove it. I will have to say goodbye for now but hope not forever. Love you. Baby kisses.

Yours lovingly,
Your unborn child.

Odikwa egwu oooo cheesy
Re: Letter From An Unborn Child by sophtaf(f): 2:55pm On Mar 01, 2015
Very touching!
Re: Letter From An Unborn Child by OpraMenu(m): 2:56pm On Mar 01, 2015
Twaci:
Hello Mother.

Well I know it sounds strange and impossible, but its true. It is me and I am writing to you. How are you? And my grandparents? Is my little aunty, Lily, still ill? Don't be surprised I know all about them, I can actually hear a whole lot from here and really can't wait to join you all out there.

I know you also wonder what it feels like in here. Well, its actually warm, dark and slimy, very slimy, but I like it here. It is quite cozy and comfortable.

Mum, as much as I would love to discuss more about your environs and mine, there are far greater issues we need to talk about.

First of all, I overheard the discussions you had with my father and I am aware he denies and hates my existence. I am also aware of the fact that he no longer wants you because of me and that he has left town (probably because of me too).

I do not know what wrong I have done to him or why he hates me that much. I don't even really know him, neither does he, so why? Why deny me? Why did he leave town? Why did he hit you when you told him about me?

Mum, I guess I should let you know that every action carried out by your body affects me. Your cries did, so did your sleepless nights. I too lay awake, wishing I could touch you, comfort you and tell you that it is all going to be fine. That you don't really need him cause I would love you even more than he did and stand by you no matter what.

Secondly Mum, I also know about the visit to Doctor John. I heard everything. I know I don't really know much about the "grin and C" the doctor kept repeating, but your insistent laments and cries of, "I don't want this child", said it all. You don't want me too. You probably hate and despise me. But why? What have I done? Am I evil? Am I really that much of a curse?

Mummy, I don't know what I will be, a male or female, but I can assure you that I will be good. I will try as much as everything to make you happy, to put a never-ending smile on your face, to give you all the love you need and deserve. Just give me a chance. Please Mum, don't hate me, do not tear me away from you, please do not go to that doctor's place next week Tuesday! Don't end it all even before I have begun. Mum, I don't want to die.

Well, your happiness matters to me and if after all I have said you still decide to go to Doctor John's, I won't hate you for it. I will understand it's something you really needed to do, I won't fight it. Just know that I love u very much and would have loved to be with you, to grow up with you, to take care of you, to touch you, to take walks with you, to see you smile, to listen to your lullaby, to feel your never-ending kisses on my forehead....

I love you mummy. Give me a chance to prove it. I will have to say goodbye for now but hope not forever. Love you. Baby kisses.

Yours lovingly,
Your unborn child.
is that what you are using to encourage yourself ? But Just Do The Needful.
Re: Letter From An Unborn Child by sharon763: 2:59pm On Mar 01, 2015
Dat actually brot tears to my eyes...God will punish any man dat won't accept a baby dat was formed wit his sperm
Re: Letter From An Unborn Child by VENTY0(f): 2:59pm On Mar 01, 2015
A message to me. I will keep it. I love u to baby it isnt goodbye forever cry

1 Like

Re: Letter From An Unborn Child by mekybabe1: 3:01pm On Mar 01, 2015
A lady who was raped should go to the hospital quickly to see a doctor who will treat her for any injuries that she might have sustained, give her drugs to prevent infections including hiv and give her drugs to prevent pregnancy too.
johnjon:

Oh really?
What if she was raped?

1 Like

Re: Letter From An Unborn Child by MrCork: 3:03pm On Mar 01, 2015
Twaci:
Hello Mother.

Yours lovingly,
Your unborn child.

angry

1 Like

Re: Letter From An Unborn Child by cozy7(m): 3:05pm On Mar 01, 2015
Mom, plz tell your unborn child d truth......it's a product of Valentine carelessness. Tell him/her how bad n drunk d father was that night.

MAKE SURE D BABY UNDERSTANDS THAT EVEN THOUGH D FATHER IS IRRESPONSIBLE, HE DIDN'T FORCE YOUR LEGS OPEN........U GAVE IN WILLINGLY! MAKE S BABY REALIZE THAT MEN AREN'T WICKED, BUT RATHER EXIST IN UNFAVORABLE CIRCUMSTANCES.
Re: Letter From An Unborn Child by MrCork: 3:06pm On Mar 01, 2015
Twaci:
Hello Mother.

Yours lovingly,
Your unborn child.

...ok...so u tryin to get a guy pregnant an trap him but u don't wana get marrrryed....this is exactly y we quit datin blak women (no ofeeense). angry
Re: Letter From An Unborn Child by sulmeza(m): 3:06pm On Mar 01, 2015
Wow..dis rili moved me...it touched dat soft spot in ma heart....quite emotional i must admit.....nice one Twaci...u jt earned urslf a new follower....

1 Like

Re: Letter From An Unborn Child by Nobody: 3:10pm On Mar 01, 2015
It's touching though buh I think it will be easier to say No to unprotected sex. Because relationships of now adays doesn't last without sex. No guy is ready for "no sex relationship" so it's best girls stays protected.

1 Like

Re: Letter From An Unborn Child by tempem: 3:10pm On Mar 01, 2015
JeffreyJamez:
Any mother-to-be who is thinking about an abortion and reads this, and still goes ahead with that act should be stoned to death..... so touching.... nice one Twaci wink

Cc:lalastic, ishilove, seun

Bro JJ......
Re: Letter From An Unborn Child by MDelgado(m): 3:12pm On Mar 01, 2015
Twaci:
Hello Mother.

Yours lovingly,
Your unborn child.

Nice one Twaci!

1 Like

Re: Letter From An Unborn Child by mmsen: 3:13pm On Mar 01, 2015
If you don't open your legs to men that do not respect you then you won't have unwanted children.

Don't think that a child will make a man want to marry you - if he doesn't want to marry you it's because of your character and not because of any child.

When you have a child with a man that wants nothing do to with you, you have ruined three lives.

Stop being selfish, stop being irrational.

The last thing Nigerian society needs is even more children born into poverty.
Re: Letter From An Unborn Child by Omolola1(f): 3:18pm On Mar 01, 2015
Touching
Re: Letter From An Unborn Child by zizirecords(m): 3:27pm On Mar 01, 2015
Well-written. However, I beg to differ on the 'conciousness' or 'aliveness' of an unborn baby. If you argue that the unborn baby is conscious, then you can say the same for the millions of sperm cells released globally and 'wasted' every second. If you say it's the fertilized embryo that is alive, then I will ask you what to do with the embryo of a rapist.
Just my professional perspective.
Re: Letter From An Unborn Child by zizirecords(m): 3:28pm On Mar 01, 2015
My sentiments exactly!
mmsen:
If you don't open your legs to men that do not respect you then you won't have unwanted children.

Don't think that a child will make a man want to marry you - if he doesn't want to marry you it's because of your character and not because of any child.

When you have a child with a man that wants nothing do to with you, you have ruined three lives.

Stop being selfish, stop being irrational.

The last thing Nigerian society needs is even more children born into poverty.
Re: Letter From An Unborn Child by JeffreyJamez(m): 3:28pm On Mar 01, 2015
tempem:

Bro JJ......

Sup bro
Re: Letter From An Unborn Child by Nobody: 3:29pm On Mar 01, 2015
Wow! So touching... Nice one ma'am Twaci.

1 Like

Re: Letter From An Unborn Child by tempem: 3:41pm On Mar 01, 2015
JeffreyJamez:

Sup bro

Egbon to sure.... Just sighted you, and you know, I need to do the needful! Lol.
Re: Letter From An Unborn Child by stanza(m): 3:57pm On Mar 01, 2015
Re: Letter From An Unborn Child by Nobody: 4:44pm On Mar 01, 2015
Yano this made me cry has exaclty how I feel I am pregnant and the farther sadly doesn't want to know verry heart touching

1 Like

Re: Letter From An Unborn Child by JeffreyJamez(m): 5:21pm On Mar 01, 2015
tempem:

Egbon to sure.... Just sighted you, and you know, I need to do the needful! Lol.

Nothing do you oga mi!! grin

1 Like

Re: Letter From An Unborn Child by Twaci(f): 5:53pm On Mar 01, 2015
Thanks everyone! And to all those who thinks its "copy and paste", I assure u, it aint.
Re: Letter From An Unborn Child by AlfaSeltzer(m): 7:33pm On Mar 01, 2015
Sometimes, abortion is the best thing.
Re: Letter From An Unborn Child by izaray(f): 9:17am On Mar 02, 2015
Twaci:
Hello Mother.

Yours lovingly,
Your unborn child.
Nice one dear, HNM

(1) (2) (Reply)

Hand Dryer, Computer , AC, Ox Fan For Sale / What Do You Dislike More About Your Parents? / What Rights Has Your Wife Over Your Mobile Handset Or Vice Versa?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.