Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,791 members, 7,798,662 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 08:08 AM

Fashola On Live On AIT Now - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fashola On Live On AIT Now (16864 Views)

Nigerians Mock Fashola On Twitter Over Drop In Power Supply(Pics) / BREAKING News:watch Ait Now,documentary Of Buhari's Demonic Regime Is On. / Watch Ait Now!!! Massive Crowd At PDP Kano State Governorship Rally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fashola On Live On AIT Now by XBLadez: 10:15pm On Feb 27, 2015
I'd rather sit and watch Tellytubbies with little kids than waste my time watching Fashola disgrace himself on Tv.

3 Likes

Re: Fashola On Live On AIT Now by AHOY147: 10:16pm On Feb 27, 2015
APC will be given a final jab

GEJ till 2019.

Haters die!!! In Jesus name Amen

2 Likes

Re: Fashola On Live On AIT Now by praxisnetworks: 10:20pm On Feb 27, 2015
you are welcome

abe27633:
Interesting, thanks for posting.

1 Like

Re: Fashola On Live On AIT Now by SomebodyLovesMe: 10:21pm On Feb 27, 2015
The man Fashola is in a class of his own.

People saying negative things about him have one thing in common, and that one thing is not common sense grin

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fashola On Live On AIT Now by ajebuter(f): 10:22pm On Feb 27, 2015
Fashola spweing nonsense again?
When did this man become such a vile person?
When did i start losing my respect for this guy?
I guess being the butt-a-s-s boy of the frog eyed cocaine sniffer has totally affected our onve-amiable governor.
Once you roll in the mire, you become playmates with pigs
Anyway for me, JK OK
Enough of Tinubu dipping his dirty hands into our coffer.
Ole jaguda

2 Likes

Re: Fashola On Live On AIT Now by Nobody: 10:22pm On Feb 27, 2015
[size=18pt]SWEAT TOO MUCH[/size]
Re: Fashola On Live On AIT Now by praxisnetworks: 10:22pm On Feb 27, 2015
the bible says whosoever diggeth a pit shall.....

be kiaful.

AHOY147:
APC will be given a final jab

GEJ till 2019.

Haters die!!! In Jesus name Amen

1 Like

Re: Fashola On Live On AIT Now by Bollyfag: 10:23pm On Feb 27, 2015
Brilliance personified!

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fashola On Live On AIT Now by luvinhubby(m): 10:23pm On Feb 27, 2015
Pray:
Why did Fashola remove Ambode from his cabinet?
I been wondering that myself.
Some one should please enlighten us.
Re: Fashola On Live On AIT Now by praxisnetworks: 10:23pm On Feb 27, 2015
too gbaski!

SomebodyLovesMe:
The man Fashola is in a class of his own.

People saying negative things about him have one thing in common, and that one thing is not common sense grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fashola On Live On AIT Now by banki(m): 10:24pm On Feb 27, 2015
clevvermind:
that think of stealing.

Did you hear what he said about housing and mortgage policy of lagos and that of the federal government bros please give credit to whom credit is due... this guys are smarter than this pdp led government face facts

your pdp are the people stealing trillions through subsidies on kerosene petrol and diesel

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fashola On Live On AIT Now by usbcable(m): 10:24pm On Feb 27, 2015
Thats my action Governor.

Say no to Just Kidding

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fashola On Live On AIT Now by delpee(f): 10:24pm On Feb 27, 2015
Nice one!

6 Likes

Re: Fashola On Live On AIT Now by elohorayodele: 10:26pm On Feb 27, 2015
Pass FOI bill and finish the most expensive rail u started, then u can yab pdp. Armed robber calling pickpocket thief.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fashola On Live On AIT Now by lilflipnerd: 10:26pm On Feb 27, 2015
Pray:
Why did Fashola remove Ambode from his cabinet?
Ambode retired

8 Likes

Re: Fashola On Live On AIT Now by Anyi3(m): 10:26pm On Feb 27, 2015
warrior01:
The book of Lamentations by fashola. The chicken has come home to roast and he is scared that agbaje is coming to the rescue. Stewpid erand boy. For 16 years now, simple ejigbo road una no fit do. See pot calling kettle black. Nonsense

The efforts of this "errand boy" far surpass your PhD holder at the top

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fashola On Live On AIT Now by anytexy: 10:27pm On Feb 27, 2015
Na who be fashola self? Is it that one that insults his president in the name of politicking? I no longer have regards for that one.
Re: Fashola On Live On AIT Now by richidinho(m): 10:27pm On Feb 27, 2015
They boycotted debate on grounds that AIT is owned by a PDP chieftain

He is here on AIT reading Tinubu written script
(JARGONS)

Lie lie party

Jona na u bikoooooo

1 Like

Re: Fashola On Live On AIT Now by warrior01: 10:28pm On Feb 27, 2015
As a true Gej supporter, we don't give audience to erand boys like fashola and Amaechi. When their ova ( tinubu) is ready to talk, they should let us know. Stewpid boys.
Re: Fashola On Live On AIT Now by biafranqueen: 10:28pm On Feb 27, 2015
I hope he talks about the the state of the schools in Lagos

Wish I could ask him how come TInubu gets to own the Governors Lodge?
Why Are all the State projects mostly paid by the private investors?
How much have the toll booths made since he has been in office?

Why is VI still flooding like crazy?
What has been done for Lagos in the last 8 years of his administration?
Why does his stadium not look like Akwa Ibom's own?

Re: Fashola On Live On AIT Now by Louislewis: 10:28pm On Feb 27, 2015
[size=20pt]Fashola, I respect you for the achievement made in your first tenure but as long as your state which you are the chief security officer is being managed by Area Boys and Girls, you are a failure as far as Lagos State is concern. In Lagos State many are suffering and smiling. This is majorly contributed by presence of Area Boys and Girls that remains unabated since Tinubu came to power till date. Today, those who contribute more to the growth of the state suffer more because of the daytime robbers called the area boys on transporters, whose in turn transfer this to commuters.
Fashola, how I wish your anger is being channeled to LCDA Chairman of Ejigbo. I should have been the happiest person in this forum. Fashola have you even beam your searchlight on this chairman, who organised and stage managed his image making as the best local government chairman in Lagos State? If not, I put it to you that, you don't know the enemies of Lagosians. This is a man that dug 11 toilets for good 3 or 4 years of his tenure and counted it as achievement that merited him as best chairman. This is a man that contracted electrification projects to his local friend as a contractor that dug foundation for electric poles that their depths were not upto 1 foot, today, you can't boost of 8 standing poles from Egbe Bridge to Oke-affa. A contract that electrical wires were place on the surface soil without proper digging to an appreciable depth for human safety and installation seek. How many do I need count.? Come to Ejigbo and see for yourself the level of deceit. The most annoying thing and so painful of all their deceit which is taking place as I am writing this, is the digging of part of the Right of Way along the whole length of Ikotun to Oke-afa or sometimes to Cele-Express Road pretentiously burying PVC pipes as if a project is going on just to deceive people especially when elections are coming closer. As I write this, is taking place now because of election. For the paste 6 to 8yrs, they have buried 3 PVC pipes without seeing the result of the project as we have not also see the electrification project ended with result. Is it the road I have to talk about? They delibrately feel unconcerned about the road especially at Ejigbo junction through to LASTMA office for selfish reasons. They refused to repair that portion of the road that need urgent attention, because it serves as a trap for easy catch to motorist. The masses are suffering Fashola because of touts in government in your state and not Jonathan. The whole of that road requires urgent attention and not some parts repaired while some left for selfish reasons to the detriment of the masses. [/size]

3 Likes

Re: Fashola On Live On AIT Now by warrior01: 10:29pm On Feb 27, 2015
Anyi3:

The efforts of this "errand boy" far surpass your PhD holder at the top
You better don't let ejigbo and akowonjo people hear that.
Re: Fashola On Live On AIT Now by texalux(m): 10:30pm On Feb 27, 2015
All dis ibo boiz will u stop insultin our governor anyway I no suprise sha una no get person like Fashola 4 una syd, God bless Lagos sai Buhari till gej finally relocate to sambisa. Forest mumu people may God purnish all of una wey dey say wetin Fashola dey do no good changeeeeeeeeeee

10 Likes

Re: Fashola On Live On AIT Now by anytexy: 10:31pm On Feb 27, 2015
biafranqueen:
I hope he talks about the the state of the schools in Lagos
He thinks he is wise. He is now refunding LASU student the money he stole from them. They can't deceive me. CHANgE will stat from Lagos for sure.

2 Likes

Re: Fashola On Live On AIT Now by warrior01: 10:32pm On Feb 27, 2015
Fashola, just like tinubu looks dirty even with all the stolen money. Tufiakwa!
Re: Fashola On Live On AIT Now by Nobody: 10:32pm On Feb 27, 2015
This is what seperates APC from PDP. Accountability,measurable and tangible performance unlike fathom achievements of PDP.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fashola On Live On AIT Now by IYANGBALI: 10:32pm On Feb 27, 2015
Fashola for president 2023-2031,odun mejo gbako,insha allah

13 Likes

Re: Fashola On Live On AIT Now by ifemi001: 10:33pm On Feb 27, 2015
Mad man wit no sence
Re: Fashola On Live On AIT Now by anytexy: 10:37pm On Feb 27, 2015
CHANGE will start from Ecoo 2015. Up JK.
Re: Fashola On Live On AIT Now by Nobody: 10:37pm On Feb 27, 2015
#TeanNeverAgain

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Cheap MTN Data for Andriod/iPhone, Phone or Modem, 1GB for N1,200 (Credit you within 5 minutes/ 24hours service available)

Convert Airtime to Cash (20% Processing Fee)

Design a Simple Dynamic Website + Domain Name + Hosting in One Day for N30, 000 (Negotiable)

Call: 08107873795
Thanks and God bless

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Patience Jonathan Made Her Money From Gift And Gratification, IYC Tells EFCC / Senatorial Candidates, Loyalists Dump Amosun, Back Abiodun / DSS Raises Alarm Over Planned Attack On Religious, Recreation Centres

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.