Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,443 members, 7,808,585 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:46 PM

Tinubu Backs Amnesty For Boko Haram - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Backs Amnesty For Boko Haram (1960 Views)

NEWS UPDATE: Tinubu Backs Niger Delta, Blasts Buhari In Powerful Statement / Borno Governor Attacks Jonathan, Seeks Amnesty For Boko Haram / Buhari May Consider Amnesty For Corrupt Politicians – Fayemi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu Backs Amnesty For Boko Haram by elbinmanny(m): 10:11pm On Feb 27, 2015
Former Lagos State Governor, Asiwaju Bola Tinubu, on Thursday in Kano called for the granting of amnesty to Boko Haram militants, insisting that they are not ghosts as alleged by President Goodluck Jonathan.Tinubu, the National Leader of Action Congress of Nigeria, who was in Kano to commiserate with the Emir of Kano, Alhaji Ado Bayero, over the attack on him and his convoy recently, explained that the amnesty must be based on justice, particularly for those with no blood stains on their hands.He however said those involved in criminal activities among them must be made to face justice.He said, “For the innocent ones among them, there must be amnesty. We cannot fight a war in our own country against minor crimes and minor people. We would only end up multiplying these people by trying to use force against our own citizens.“I therefore disagree with the President; they are not ghosts.“Are those people in prison ghosts? If they are, why are prison officials looking after them? Are JTF operatives fighting ghosts, do they possess magic power to see ghosts?”According to him, security challenges in the country could also be attributed to the duplication of ministries related to Police affairs, which he said, could render the Inspector General of Police, M.D. Abubakar, incapacitated in taking  firm control of security in the country.At the Emir’s palace, Tinubu condemned the attack on the royal father, describing it as unfortunate.The Emir, thanked Tinubu for the visit, describing him as a visionary and purposeful leader in every aspect of life by showing good example to the ordinary people.

Re: Tinubu Backs Amnesty For Boko Haram by elbinmanny(m): 10:11pm On Feb 27, 2015
Re: Tinubu Backs Amnesty For Boko Haram by Nobody: 10:15pm On Feb 27, 2015
At first I wanted to insult tinubu but I had a rethink and said to myself

"What an old man saw while he was sitting down,a young man like me may not see it even if I climb on the tallest tree in the world""

ellechrystal:
Tinubu, so with d no of ppl boko has killed u want to grant them amnesty?@
Aside that, ur team ve been screaming d president has not fought boko, now he is fighting u come out to spill trash?? Wat will I not c in naija,
Am shocked at d level of hypocrisy in this country.
Though ppl ve been saying Apc know about boko activities, so u open ur mouth n prove them right
Am speechless, this man must b high on some cheap drugs,
Imagine....or is there something he n his team r not telling Nigerians
Which boko member is innocent? Which one is without blood on their hands? So we should go around looking for them?
They r all guilty for all I care. They deserve more than death. Slow n painful.

[b]Are you sure you read the news carefully?or you are suffering from comprehension problem??

But when goodluck jonathan wanted to do a cease fire agreement with boko haram people like you were praising him though the cease-fire agreement later failed,why didn't you say goodluck jonathan was a boko haram sympathiser then??when goodluck jonathan said in a statement that "..boko haram are our brothers and we should not kill them why didn't you abuse him??when goodluck jonathan said that "boko haram is inside his government"why didn't he expose them??why was he playing politics with it??why didn't you condemn him??did you know that it took goodluck jonathan more than seven days before he finally acted concerning the chibok girls??why didn't you condemn him for that?or would you be happy if your sister was among the chibok girlssome months ago the borno state governor said that our military do not have enough weapons but the goodluck jonathan said it is a lie but some few weeks after that the same goodluck jonathan said they want to buy weapons for the millitary even after he first of all denied the truth before!is that not hypocrisy,wickedness and clueless act from the president??, but now that tinubu is from the opposition party he suddenly becomes the devil to you??is that not hypocrisy and stupidity??is that not deceit??is that not cluelessness??(naija english)[/b]

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Backs Amnesty For Boko Haram by Shiifi(m): 10:16pm On Feb 27, 2015
hmmmnnn from d smell of d post it is compose by PDP

#marching for change
#sai buhari
Re: Tinubu Backs Amnesty For Boko Haram by aminashy: 10:16pm On Feb 27, 2015
APC WITCHCRAFT BROOM CARRYING PARTY

The Schizophrenic sick Pa Buhari is a terrorist, deranged old brainless super clueless bastard
Apc is boko haram
Thiefnu.bu is a pedophile and a cocain sniffer

Buhari can only be president in sambisa and shekau would hand over to him.

Osinbajo is fake and a loafer

Amechi and Fashola are errand boys

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Backs Amnesty For Boko Haram by Nobody: 10:19pm On Feb 27, 2015
aminashy:
APC WITCHCRAFT BROOM CARRYING PARTY

The Schizophrenic sick Pa Buhari is a terrorist, deranged old brainless super clueless bastard
Apc is boko haram
Thiefnu.bu is a pedophile and a cocain sniffer

Buhari can only be president in sambisa and shekau would hand over to him.

Osinbajo is fake and a loafer

Amechi and Fashola are errand boys
You keep spamming all the thread with this rubbish..Are you a robot programmed to type this on every thread??can't you use your common sense for at least once??

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Backs Amnesty For Boko Haram by AHOY147: 10:21pm On Feb 27, 2015
APC can never swear to God that they don't know anything concerning BH.

Is a pity that many of us after seeing this will still vote APC.

GEJ till 2019
Re: Tinubu Backs Amnesty For Boko Haram by elbinmanny(m): 10:25pm On Feb 27, 2015
Shiifi:
hmmmnnn from d smell of d post it is compose by PDP

#marching for change
#sai buhari
urchin..there is an authentic link there
Re: Tinubu Backs Amnesty For Boko Haram by great457: 11:00pm On Feb 27, 2015
toplink4u:
[size=17pt]Do you need a Sugar Mummy or Sugar Daddy that will show you love and help you financially?

This is your chance to get connected.

We can connect you anywhere in Nigeria.

Call us on 0 8 0 3 8 6 2 8 4 4 7[/size]
lmoa
Re: Tinubu Backs Amnesty For Boko Haram by elbinmanny(m): 11:24pm On Feb 27, 2015
toplink4u:
[size=17pt]Do you need a Sugar Mummy or Sugar Daddy that will show you love and help you financially?

This is your chance to get connected.

We can connect you anywhere in Nigeria.

Call us on 0 8 0 3 8 6 2 8 4 4 7[/size]
this mentally unstable ritualist is here again undecided

Re: Tinubu Backs Amnesty For Boko Haram by ellechrystal(f): 11:36pm On Feb 27, 2015
Tinubu, so with d no of ppl boko has killed u want to grant them amnesty?@
Aside that, ur team ve been screaming d president has not fought boko, now he is fighting u come out to spill trash?? Wat will I not c in naija,
Am shocked at d level of hypocrisy in this country.
Though ppl ve been saying Apc know about boko activities, so u open ur mouth n prove them right
Am speechless, this man must b high on some cheap drugs,
Imagine....or is there something he n his team r not telling Nigerians
Which boko member is innocent? Which one is without blood on their hands? So we should go around looking for them?
They r all guilty for all I care. They deserve more than death. Slow n painful.
Re: Tinubu Backs Amnesty For Boko Haram by selectedhero(m): 11:37pm On Feb 27, 2015
first time tinubu is assuming advise mode rather than attack. but this him amnesty theory sha na poo. anybody that has the the mind to fight with our military is already in ghost mode and will be given no mercy and no amnesty.
Re: Tinubu Backs Amnesty For Boko Haram by selectedhero(m): 11:44pm On Feb 27, 2015
wakacome:
At first I wanted to insult tinubu but I had a rethink and said to myself

"What an old man saw while he was sitting down,a young man like me may not see it even if I climb on a ladder""
young man my first advise to you in life is, not all statements from elders are sane and workable ideas ! you will need to use your young man sense to take some and leave others. i bet if tinubu were to be an old drunk you met at drinking joint, his words wont mean jag to you.
Re: Tinubu Backs Amnesty For Boko Haram by omonnakoda: 11:48pm On Feb 27, 2015
elbinmanny:
Former Lagos State Governor, Asiwaju Bola Tinubu, on Thursday in Kano called for the granting of amnesty to Boko Haram militants, insisting that they are not ghosts as alleged by President Goodluck Jonathan.Tinubu, the National Leader of Action Congress of Nigeria, who was in Kano to commiserate with the Emir of Kano, Alhaji Ado Bayero, over the attack on him and his convoy recently, explained that the amnesty must be based on justice, particularly for those with no blood stains on their hands.He however said those involved in criminal activities among them must be made to face justice.He said, “For the innocent ones among them, there must be amnesty. We cannot fight a war in our own country against minor crimes and minor people. We would only end up multiplying these people by trying to use force against our own citizens.“I therefore disagree with the President; they are not ghosts.“Are those people in prison ghosts? If they are, why are prison officials looking after them? Are JTF operatives fighting ghosts, do they possess magic power to see ghosts?”According to him, security challenges in the country could also be attributed to the duplication of ministries related to Police affairs, which he said, could render the Inspector General of Police, M.D. Abubakar, incapacitated in taking  firm control of security in the country.At the Emir’s palace, Tinubu condemned the attack on the royal father, describing it as unfortunate.The Emir, thanked Tinubu for the visit, describing him as a visionary and purposeful leader in every aspect of life by showing good example to the ordinary people.
On Thursday? or in 2013 2years ago? Why do you try to deceive people??
Re: Tinubu Backs Amnesty For Boko Haram by ellechrystal(f): 11:48pm On Feb 27, 2015
selectedhero:

young man my first advise to you in life is, not all statements from elders are sane and workable ideas ! you will need to use your young man sense to take some and leave others. i bet if tinubu were to be an old drunk you met at drinking joint, his words wont mean jag to you.

Some elders r weed smokers my dear.n can spill trash for africa.
Re: Tinubu Backs Amnesty For Boko Haram by Nobody: 11:51pm On Feb 27, 2015
What is the policy of APC on Boko Haram? The views of Buhari, Tinubu or Lai Mohamed all seem to differ!
Re: Tinubu Backs Amnesty For Boko Haram by nzeadachie: 6:04am On Feb 28, 2015
BUHARI AND HIS APC ARE THE MAIN SPONSOR OF BOKO HARAM
Re: Tinubu Backs Amnesty For Boko Haram by Nobody: 11:23am On Feb 28, 2015
selectedhero:

But if the statement was from a PDP elder will you say they are not sane and workable??just thinking out loud??I hate hypocrisy sir...
Re: Tinubu Backs Amnesty For Boko Haram by selectedhero(m): 11:47am On Feb 28, 2015
wakacome:
But if the statement was from a PDP elder will you say they are not sane and workable??just thinking out loud??I hate hypocrisy sir...
if the statement was from a PDP elder i will still scrutinize it. dont forget obj. once thought of himself as a PDP elder. i dont oppose views for the sake of opposing, i consider merits of the thought process. just thinking out loud!! I hate hypocrisy...
Re: Tinubu Backs Amnesty For Boko Haram by Nobody: 11:57am On Feb 28, 2015
selectedhero:

if the statement was from a PDP elder i will still scrutinize it. dont forget obj. once thought of himself as a PDP elder. i dont oppose views for the sake of opposing, i consider merits of the thought process. just thinking out loud!! I hate hypocrisy...
What do you have to say about the cease-fire agreement from the goodluck jonathan team which they wanted to do before it failed??
Re: Tinubu Backs Amnesty For Boko Haram by FeloniousFelon: 9:11am On Sep 23, 2017
where is this fool to come and demand for amnesty for his human resources managers terrorizing Ikorodu
Re: Tinubu Backs Amnesty For Boko Haram by freshvine(f): 9:14am On Sep 23, 2017
Comical AfonjaaaaaaaaaaaAaaaaaAaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Backs Amnesty For Boko Haram by richeso: 10:28am On Sep 23, 2017
Hhhm,,, what a wicked world

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Backs Amnesty For Boko Haram by Victornezzar: 10:42am On Sep 23, 2017
This one must remain in politics section fp forever

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Backs Amnesty For Boko Haram by Amein(m): 11:06am On Sep 23, 2017
No matter what,Nnamdi KANU will still remain a terrorist.
Re: Tinubu Backs Amnesty For Boko Haram by FeloniousFelon: 11:14am On Sep 23, 2017
Amein:
No matter what,Nnamdi KANU will still remain a terrorist.

And Shekau a rebel for Allah killing and raping across the land to establish Sharia

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Backs Amnesty For Boko Haram by IJOBA2: 11:31am On Sep 23, 2017
YOU DONT EXPECT EWEDU MUSLIMS TO ABANDON THEIR FULANI MASTERS

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JFQAYG6mon8&rdm=2szqoe2zm&noapp=1&client=mv-google
Re: Tinubu Backs Amnesty For Boko Haram by BabaRamotu1988: 12:04pm On Sep 23, 2017
internet is wicked

omenka
Re: Tinubu Backs Amnesty For Boko Haram by Victornezzar: 12:14pm On Sep 23, 2017
I love dis thread like mad
Re: Tinubu Backs Amnesty For Boko Haram by richeso: 11:34pm On Sep 23, 2017
let them read this
Re: Tinubu Backs Amnesty For Boko Haram by MagicBishop: 10:42pm On Oct 21, 2020
Same idiot that backed and supported the Lekki massacre

(1) (2) (Reply)

Meet The New Acting IG: DIG Solomon Arase / Throwback: Head Of State Gen. Gowon And Late Shehu Of Borno In Maiduguri(c.1971) / About Ooni Of Ife - Oba Okunade Sijuwade

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.