Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,954 members, 7,799,236 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 05:30 PM

Samossaphobic: How Do I Overcome? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Samossaphobic: How Do I Overcome? (819 Views)

How do i overcome this ? / 5 Ways Men Can overcome the act of Philandering. / How Can I Overcome This Temptation? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Samossaphobic: How Do I Overcome? by laidian(m): 10:18pm On Feb 27, 2015
Let me start by begging the brains of those who will think and the hands of those who will write this as ads, attention seeking or desperation not to commit any fallacy of whatever form. This is purely writen to seek mature, useful and sensible advice.

I am a blend of intro and extroversion, though more of introvert. But, being a samossaphobic is unconnected with my nature, rather my past experience in relationships and the tickling memories of lost investment heightened my fear to love again. I had dated classy and trashy ladies in the past, so this placed me as a semi-professional in the business of date.

To be straight forward, my last three girls changed my orientation of love, i started committing my whole heart, money and what have you to relationship when i met those girls. I stopped double dating when i met the first of the three, unfortunately, one thing led to another and we fell-out. Though i felt the pain a little but as a new convert i zoomed to another girl within 3 weeks. The second lady was also lovely, it was her that thaught me the real concept of caring in relationship; i invested everything you could think of to hold onto this girl, i caught her twice cheating and that kept her where she belonged. Lo and behold, it took me five good months to beam another lady. The love, care i spent in the past were jokes compared to what i splashed the last girl in my life. We had differences but quick to resolving because of the true love i had. The good thing about this girl was that she would make me cook my delicious ego and eat it on every issue. Sadly, we are no more for the reasons i was not guilty of. However, i was not perfect in those relationships but i tried to give the best shots.

For ten months now that i have been single, friends and family have been asking me this disgusting question: " where is your girlfriend/wife?" I find it disgusting because they do not know what is dancing awilo against the word 'girlfriend/wife' in my mind. They would have doubted my potency because of my responses whenever they asked me if not that many of them knew my past.

I visited my brother last weekend, as usual, my nieces together with their mum asked, uncle where is your wife? I was like these witches again!

Like seriously, age is not helping matter, i find it extremely difficult loving even though i am willing. Nairalanders please help a fellow how to overcome the fear of dating.
Re: Samossaphobic: How Do I Overcome? by coolestboy(m): 7:11am On Feb 28, 2015
I feel ur pain bro, but u've got no option than to move on.
D following shd be of help.
1. Start socializing with married men, visit them, hang out with their families(especially those with kids), d love 4 kids might do wonder.
2. Attend wedding ceremonies regularly and always attend in d company of responsible married folks. This wil stimulate ur interest.
Lastly, try listen to some love programs where people share testimony about their love life and nt d opposite. Attend marriage seminars, get togethers.
Thank me later

1 Like

Re: Samossaphobic: How Do I Overcome? by laidian(m): 9:45pm On Feb 28, 2015
coolestboy:
I feel ur pain bro, but u've got no option than to move on.
D following shd be of help.
1. Start socializing with married men, visit them, hang out with their families(especially those with kids), d love 4 kids might do wonder.
2. Attend wedding ceremonies regularly and always attend in d company of responsible married folks. This wil stimulate ur interest.
Lastly, try listen to some love programs where people share testimony about their love life and nt d opposite. Attend marriage seminars, get togethers.
Thank me later

God bless you...
Re: Samossaphobic: How Do I Overcome? by Enegod(m): 9:49pm On Feb 28, 2015
what is Samossaphobic?
Re: Samossaphobic: How Do I Overcome? by Mayorblaze: 2:36am On Mar 01, 2015
Enegod:
what is Samossaphobic?

it means I AM A NIGERIAN SOLDIER IN SAMBISA FOREST... HOW DO I OVERCOME

(1) (Reply)

Want To Have More Sex, Ladies Sleep An Hour More Each Night / Girls Only / Which Place Us Most Suitable To Chyke A Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.