Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,507 members, 7,801,333 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 01:55 PM

Instagram Is Run By Anti-christs [see Photos] - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Instagram Is Run By Anti-christs [see Photos] (45174 Views)

Beware! Anti-christs Are Already Here: They Own The Big And Popular Churches. / Do You Know That 'dab' Dance Move Is Anti-christ Demonic? Here's Why! / Instagram Is Run By Anti-christs [must See] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Instagram Is Run By Anti-christs [see Photos] by seunoni34(m): 10:37pm On Feb 27, 2015
Do you know that the well known Instagram is owned by anti-christs. If you don't believe type this

"I'm a born again follower of jesus christ "

in the comments section on any Instagram page and see what you get.
What you will get is similar to the picture below, pass it on to whom it may concern ..

7 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Instagram Is Run By Anti-christs [see Photos] by sammieblaize: 10:42pm On Feb 27, 2015
Not like tht its just that its not religious be you a xtian Muslim or waheva

4 Likes

Re: Instagram Is Run By Anti-christs [see Photos] by juniormusa(m): 10:48pm On Feb 27, 2015
Chaii
End time...

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Instagram Is Run By Anti-christs [see Photos] by Nobody: 10:50pm On Feb 27, 2015
Op, before you start spewing fallacies, did you read instagram's community guideline?

63 Likes 1 Share

Re: Instagram Is Run By Anti-christs [see Photos] by shortgun(m): 10:51pm On Feb 27, 2015
A born-again Christian should not be on Instagram

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Instagram Is Run By Anti-christs [see Photos] by ITbomb(m): 10:52pm On Feb 27, 2015
Who else have tried this cos I don't do Instagram

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Instagram Is Run By Anti-christs [see Photos] by obiZEAL(m): 10:53pm On Feb 27, 2015
Oga goan sleep abeg

2 Likes

Re: Instagram Is Run By Anti-christs [see Photos] by Jeromejnr(m): 11:00pm On Feb 27, 2015
Not surprised. There are a lot of Antichrists too on NL.

46 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Instagram Is Run By Anti-christs [see Photos] by psucc(m): 11:25pm On Feb 27, 2015
And guest what, the owners have infringed on somebody's right and should be sued.

1 Like

Re: Instagram Is Run By Anti-christs [see Photos] by wordcat(m): 11:30pm On Feb 27, 2015
Rubbish
Re: Instagram Is Run By Anti-christs [see Photos] by Sodiumdawg: 12:41am On Feb 28, 2015
WHY UNA DEY WORRY WORRY ON TOP INSTAGLAM MATTER?

NA WETIN E BE SEF?

E FIT PAY MY HOUSE LENT?

6 Likes

Re: Instagram Is Run By Anti-christs [see Photos] by Readonee35L(m): 12:42am On Feb 28, 2015
Hmmmm.....

DSTV Censor Words Like Jesus, God , Is That Not Anti-Christ ?
And we patronize them more often
u guys won't tackle Them
u making noise about Instagram , all d ranting here no go pass west African border not to talk of south Africa self

14 Likes

Re: Instagram Is Run By Anti-christs [see Photos] by kestolove95(m): 1:00am On Feb 28, 2015
Op calm down...instagram dnt welcome religious bigot like u weda u a xtain or muslim...religion shud b a personal tin....istagram no be nairaland o

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Instagram Is Run By Anti-christs [see Photos] by missdebs(f): 2:40am On Feb 28, 2015
kestolove95:
Op calm down...instagram dnt welcome religious bigot like u weda u a xtain or muslim...religion shud b a personal tin....istagram no be nairaland o
so one can flaunt his wordly vain possessions and not say anythn about eternity, not surprised twitter has followed suit, soon a government would come that will ban religious talks and activities of any kind and will say 'religion shuld be a thing of the heart' open your eyes son of man

60 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Instagram Is Run By Anti-christs [see Photos] by JeffCruz66: 7:14am On Feb 28, 2015
seeing TONS of people posting (incorrectly) that Instagram has "banned Jesus" because you are unable to type in the phrase I AM A BORN AGAIN FOLLOWER OF JESUS without getting a community standard violation.

here is the thing. it is NOT about banning Jesus, It doesn't have to do with Jesus, It's simply because the phrase has "gain" and "followers" next to each other. It is a computer algorithm to keep spammers from being able to cover every post on instagram with posts about how "you can "gain" new "followers"... understand? but people are losing their minds over this.

If you add an a between gain and followers
or change the o in follower to a 0
or only use one l in follower
or make the lower case l's in follower, upper case I's instead
then it works fine. it is just those to words side by side .....

you can type Jesus and God and born again and I follow Jesus and everything else. no ban here.

143 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Instagram Is Run By Anti-christs [see Photos] by Hawlahscho(m): 7:58am On Feb 28, 2015
Oh! see my space sa! since these days!

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Instagram Is Run By Anti-christs [see Photos] by Hawlahscho(m): 7:59am On Feb 28, 2015
Yawns. Waiting for comments
Re: Instagram Is Run By Anti-christs [see Photos] by senorova(m): 9:58am On Feb 28, 2015
JeffCruz66:
seeing TONS of people posting (incorrectly) that Instagram has "banned Jesus" because you are unable to type in the phrase I AM A BORN AGAIN FOLLOWER OF JESUS without getting a community standard violation.

here is the thing. it is NOT about banning Jesus, It doesn't have to do with Jesus, It's simply because the phrase has "gain" and "followers" next to each other. It is a computer algorithm to keep spammers from being able to cover every post on instagram with posts about how "you can "gain" new "followers"... understand? but people are losing their minds over this.

If you add an a between gain and followers
or change the o in follower to a 0
or only use one l in follower
or make the lower case l's in follower, upper case I's instead
then it works fine. it is just those to words side by side .....

you can type Jesus and God and born again and I follow Jesus and everything else. no ban here.

wink

7 Likes

Re: Instagram Is Run By Anti-christs [see Photos] by cold(m): 10:07am On Feb 28, 2015
seunoni34:
Do you know that the well known Instagram is owned by anti-christs. If you don't believe type this

"I'm a born again follower of jesus christ "

in the comments section on any Instagram page and see what you get.
What you will get is similar to the picture below, pass it on to whom it may concern ..
Guess they are allergic to bullshìt. You send tons of chain messages on whatsapp,urging us to forward to 10 or 15 others. Bombard us with 'if you love Jesus type amen' on facebook,flood Nairaland with threats of hell messages. Now you've taken your cřap to instagram. Oma se o!

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Instagram Is Run By Anti-christs [see Photos] by auntymi(f): 11:14am On Feb 28, 2015
Na wa oOo
Re: Instagram Is Run By Anti-christs [see Photos] by sophtaf(f): 11:15am On Feb 28, 2015
Ok
Re: Instagram Is Run By Anti-christs [see Photos] by natureblack(m): 11:15am On Feb 28, 2015
When a person's religious beliefs cause him to deny the evidence of science,or for whom public policy morphs into a battle with the devil,shouldn't that be a subject for discussion and debate ?

....Dear OP,kindly ignore and move on with life,please angry angry
Re: Instagram Is Run By Anti-christs [see Photos] by takenadoh: 11:15am On Feb 28, 2015
Really Very interesting.
Re: Instagram Is Run By Anti-christs [see Photos] by Sarimah(f): 11:15am On Feb 28, 2015
hmmmmmmm lipsrsealed
Re: Instagram Is Run By Anti-christs [see Photos] by SmooshCHN: 11:15am On Feb 28, 2015
Here they come. Yes they do it to prevent anything that can spark religious wars because it's one those things that easily sparks trouble. Religion, Race etc. The same rule binds Islam on Instagram. They allow pictures of that though. Most terrorist organizations start under the pretext of Religion. If you really love God and want to show it, Instagram allows you to use your pictures. Write "I love God" on a background and upload your Photo simple. People always wanting to use every opportunity to scare people of the "Anti-Christ and End time“ stuff. A very clean and sweet social community will not be allowed to be taken over by religious fanatics.

You can create your own Christian Instagram

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Instagram Is Run By Anti-christs [see Photos] by Misogynist2014(m): 11:15am On Feb 28, 2015
Anti-Christ is someone that denies Jesus is the Son of God. If instagram is anti-Christ, what of Islam?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Instagram Is Run By Anti-christs [see Photos] by timidapsin(m): 11:15am On Feb 28, 2015
Hmmm then Fb is run by? undecided
Re: Instagram Is Run By Anti-christs [see Photos] by Nobody: 11:16am On Feb 28, 2015
And d anti-christ was created by God almighty. Nufin he created was bad.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Apostle Tomi Arayomi And His Wife Tahmar Arrested By DSS, Released / Sexual Immorality Is Forbidden I / Dominion City Lagos Church Outside Church - At Home (Live Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.