Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,327 members, 7,808,102 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:16 AM

Instagram Is Run By Anti-christs [see Photos] - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Instagram Is Run By Anti-christs [see Photos] (45183 Views)

Beware! Anti-christs Are Already Here: They Own The Big And Popular Churches. / Do You Know That 'dab' Dance Move Is Anti-christ Demonic? Here's Why! / Instagram Is Run By Anti-christs [must See] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Instagram Is Run By Anti-christs [see Photos] by thaoriginator: 11:29am On Feb 28, 2015
bleeps IG
Re: Instagram Is Run By Anti-christs [see Photos] by olad2020: 11:30am On Feb 28, 2015
seunoni34:
Do you know that the well known Instagram is owned by anti-christs. If you don't believe type this

"I'm a born again follower of jesus christ "

in the comments section on any Instagram page and see what you get.
What you will get is similar to the picture below, pass it on to whom it may concern ..

World war 3 can be caused by simple religious disputes even on social media. Except you're ready for war, send a private message to the person you're reaching out to wink
Re: Instagram Is Run By Anti-christs [see Photos] by blessedvisky(m): 11:30am On Feb 28, 2015
missdebs:
so one can flaunt his wordly vain possessions and not say anythn about eternity, not surprised twitter has followed suit, soon a government would come that will ban religious talks and activities of any kind and will say 'religion shuld be a thing of the heart' open your eyes son of man
true talk. are u a prophetess ma'am?
Re: Instagram Is Run By Anti-christs [see Photos] by elbinmanny(m): 11:30am On Feb 28, 2015
With the kind of folks I encounter on nairaland. I have no doubt nairaland is run by queen of the coast undecided
Re: Instagram Is Run By Anti-christs [see Photos] by Skoopy(m): 11:31am On Feb 28, 2015
Religion shouldn't exist in the first place, it has proven to create a divide amongst the human race rather than promoting peace, love, tolerance etc.

If instagram does not accept religious post, they may be right. Do find time to go through their terms and conditions.
Re: Instagram Is Run By Anti-christs [see Photos] by bimbor(m): 11:31am On Feb 28, 2015
JeffCruz66:
seeing TONS of people posting (incorrectly) that Instagram has "banned Jesus" because you are unable to type in the phrase I AM A BORN AGAIN FOLLOWER OF JESUS without getting a community standard violation.

here is the thing. it is NOT about banning Jesus, It doesn't have to do with Jesus, It's simply because the phrase has "gain" and "followers" next to each other. It is a computer algorithm to keep spammers from being able to cover every post on instagram with posts about how "you can "gain" new "followers"... understand? but people are losing their minds over this.

If you add an a between gain and followers
or change the o in follower to a 0
or only use one l in follower
or make the lower case l's in follower, upper case I's instead
then it works fine. it is just those to words side by side .....

you can type Jesus and God and born again and I follow Jesus and everything else. no ban here.

It's very correct! I just typed in "I'm again follower" and they still blocked it.

I tire for this OP oh! How do people run to make conclusions like this!! Hian!
Re: Instagram Is Run By Anti-christs [see Photos] by milky3(f): 11:31am On Feb 28, 2015
Readonee35L:
Hmmmm.....

DSTV Censor Words Like Jesus, God , Is That Not Anti-Christ ?
And we patronize them more often
u guys won't tackle Them
u making noise about Instagram , all d ranting here no go pass west African border not to talk of south Africa self
I was so surprised to see the word God censored on Africa magic Yoruba

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Instagram Is Run By Anti-christs [see Photos] by jorhney(m): 11:32am On Feb 28, 2015
JeffCruz66:
seeing TONS of people posting (incorrectly) that Instagram has "banned Jesus" because you are unable to type in the phrase I AM A BORN AGAIN FOLLOWER OF JESUS without getting a community standard violation.

here is the thing. it is NOT about banning Jesus, It doesn't have to do with Jesus, It's simply because the phrase has "gain" and "followers" next to each other. It is a computer algorithm to keep spammers from being able to cover every post on instagram with posts about how "you can "gain" new "followers"... understand? but people are losing their minds over this.

If you add an a between gain and followers
or change the o in follower to a 0
or only use one l in follower
or make the lower case l's in follower, upper case I's instead
then it works fine. it is just those to words side by side .....

you can type Jesus and God and born again and I follow Jesus and everything else. no ban here.

you on point bro wink
Re: Instagram Is Run By Anti-christs [see Photos] by Mhizkel(f): 11:32am On Feb 28, 2015
Maybe they have another reason for that..I think Op is mistaken
Re: Instagram Is Run By Anti-christs [see Photos] by Jeromejnr(m): 11:32am On Feb 28, 2015
akpanikpe:

bros u wicked grin

Na true talk na.
Re: Instagram Is Run By Anti-christs [see Photos] by balakbalam: 11:33am On Feb 28, 2015
Mtcheeeewwwwwwwwww
why must you go there and type
"You are a born again follower of jesus christ"
Who are you telling?
Is Instagram Your fucking christian church or your church member?
Nigeria of local mentality of every thing church! church!! church!!!
Abeg go sleep, you need it..........
Mtcheeeewwwwwwwwww

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Instagram Is Run By Anti-christs [see Photos] by Jeromejnr(m): 11:33am On Feb 28, 2015
Henrick007:
mr jerome, we bear the same surname. Which state are u from?

I be Northerner O!
Re: Instagram Is Run By Anti-christs [see Photos] by Misogynist2014(m): 11:34am On Feb 28, 2015
xmich:
ATTENTION! ATTENTION!! ATTENTION!!!
INDIGENOUS PEOPLE OF BIAFRA (IPOB) FRIENDS
OF BIAFRA(FOB) AND ENEMIES OF BIAFRA
(EOB).......
Join us by 1pm-4pm Biafra land time, as we
mark the inaugural opening of our embassy in
Vitoria spain. This is indeed a landmark feat in
the history of this great movement. We are
gathering momentum with every passing day,
and that is because we remain focus, united,
incorruptible, fearless before our foes and
above all whiter than white-and whiter than
snow!!!
Chukwiabiama remains our pillar and on which
these struggle is anchored upon. The
programme will be anchored by our ever
relentless and noble leader, Nnamdi Kanu ........
# youdonotwanttomissit !!!
You can Listen to these special edition of today's
broadcast via any of the following listening
PH, Owerri, Nwangele, Nkwerre, Ntigha, Orlu,
Igweocha, oraifite, Ihiala, Asaba, Ibusa, isele
ukwu, Ideato, ozubulu, Nnewi, Etiti, Okigwe,
Mbano, Ngwa and its environ tune in to CHk
97.6 biafra FM ......for others living outside this
locations, ON TUNEIN SEARCH FOR radio biafra,
www.biafrarestoration.com , http://tunein.com/
radio/Radio-Biafra-s225376/
http://www.radioforest.net/radio/radio-biafra/
http://www.radioforest.net/radio/rbl-
world/745050
www.biafratv.co www.forum.radiobiafra.co ,
radiobiafra.co, ipob.org , www.biafravoice
.com ,rblworld.tv, indigenouspeopleofbiafra.org ,
rbl www.peopleofbiafra.org , also on AMOS 5
17°E SATELLITE, EUTELSAT, ARABSAT and
DAARSAT or any free to air decoder .....Numbers
to call during broadcast are +442081339976,
+44783130837, and radiobiafra1 and
radiobiafra for skype .....Director's effort is
relentless as he and fellow hard core biafrans
are working earnestly to ensure that other parts
of biafra land starts listening via FM as well....
Tune in for what is preached here is nothing
but Gospel... # UDO — with Ugonna Echefu
Doublefire.
Biafra is landlocked, stop deceiving yourselves that Ijaws will merge with you.
Re: Instagram Is Run By Anti-christs [see Photos] by Nobody: 11:34am On Feb 28, 2015
Readonee35L:
Hmmmm.....

DSTV Censor Words Like Jesus, God , Is That Not Anti-Christ ?
And we patronize them more often
u guys won't tackle Them
u making noise about Instagram , all d ranting here no go pass west African border not to talk of south Africa self

Oboi u notice dat tin too sha...walahi I noticed it too...even in foreign movies even yoruba movies and documentary...should the name of Jesus be censored
Re: Instagram Is Run By Anti-christs [see Photos] by nortcentrallord(m): 11:34am On Feb 28, 2015
The only thing instagram is good for is for updating and up loading mostly nude pix and worldly nonsense. I won't be surprised if it's termed anti christ.
Re: Instagram Is Run By Anti-christs [see Photos] by jonade241(m): 11:34am On Feb 28, 2015
Space booked.
Re: Instagram Is Run By Anti-christs [see Photos] by winodey(m): 11:35am On Feb 28, 2015
5 Ways To Restrain An Unwanted Erection

Re: Instagram Is Run By Anti-christs [see Photos] by 9jatatafo(m): 11:37am On Feb 28, 2015
Na wa ooooo. This religion thing don pass garri ooo. Nothing we nor go hear. Shey Bible talk say Anti-christ will us internet! Ignorance of the highest magnitude. Na style OP dey use say the owner or owners of INSTAGRAM is Anti-Christ or are Anti- Christs. Oshey!!!!!!!
Re: Instagram Is Run By Anti-christs [see Photos] by fuzzyrambler(m): 11:39am On Feb 28, 2015
seunoni34:
Do you know that the well known Instagram is owned by anti-christs. If you don't believe type this

What you will get is similar to the picture below, pass it on to whom it may concern ..

WOW!! You are a special kind of retarded
Re: Instagram Is Run By Anti-christs [see Photos] by Readonee35L(m): 11:41am On Feb 28, 2015
milky3:

I was so surprised to see the word God censored on Africa magic Yoruba
oh see u
u just thy notice nii sad sad
all this things na under our nose e thy apun na
Re: Instagram Is Run By Anti-christs [see Photos] by Readonee35L(m): 11:41am On Feb 28, 2015
asuoka:

Oboi u notice dat tin too sha...walahi I noticed it too...even in foreign movies even yoruba movies and documentary...should the name of Jesus be censored
oh see u
Re: Instagram Is Run By Anti-christs [see Photos] by LewisO: 11:42am On Feb 28, 2015
What are ladies Instagraming for? undecided For who? shocked
Re: Instagram Is Run By Anti-christs [see Photos] by donbenie(m): 11:43am On Feb 28, 2015
seunoni34:

Naijerians,always spewing p00..

Re: Instagram Is Run By Anti-christs [see Photos] by ray2Dmond(m): 11:43am On Feb 28, 2015
what else again
Re: Instagram Is Run By Anti-christs [see Photos] by menesheh(m): 11:44am On Feb 28, 2015
Why not first of all define what's is any Christ before your naive ascension
Re: Instagram Is Run By Anti-christs [see Photos] by donbenie(m): 11:44am On Feb 28, 2015
seunoni34:

seunoni34:

Naijerians,always spewing p00..
Re: Instagram Is Run By Anti-christs [see Photos] by agentofchange1(m): 11:45am On Feb 28, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
And d anti-christ was created by God almighty. Nufin he created was bad.

exactly , same God created the boko-haram (s). they're all good , but their acts are bad ., now you get the point right .?
Re: Instagram Is Run By Anti-christs [see Photos] by Nobody: 11:45am On Feb 28, 2015
Readonee35L:

oh see u

The worst abt this tinz dat nigerians don't knw is most of the channels on dstv r free to air..dstv hav turned nigeria into a money making tree...cause they nw nigerians will be gullible enough to pay and won't do research to check the origin of the stations..

Anyways I was thinking of putting all those free to air stations on decoder and ill be using it for free..I just have the time to do it that's why..not dstv decoder myb like hitv and co...or all those london use decoder
Re: Instagram Is Run By Anti-christs [see Photos] by Nobody: 11:45am On Feb 28, 2015
True. Op is right
They sanctioned my comment.
I think why they do that is to avoid religious problems. If you are a born again, show it by your attitude and not professing it

Re: Instagram Is Run By Anti-christs [see Photos] by Nobody: 11:47am On Feb 28, 2015
asuoka:

The worst abt this tinz dat nigerians don't knw is most of the channels on dstv r free to air..dstv hav turned nigeria into a money making tree...cause they nw nigerians will be gullible enough to pay and won't do research to check the origin of the stations..

Anyways I was thinking of putting all those free to air stations on decoder and ill be using it for free..I just have the time to do it that's why..not dstv decoder myb like hitv and co...or all those london use decoder

See this one. Make we no watch TV again. Holy mary

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Why Pastor Bakare Left Deeper Life Church: Television! / "Drinking Alcohol Is Not A Sin" - Omokri Quotes Bible Verse / Sexual Immorality Is Forbidden I

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.