Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,331 members, 7,808,121 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:28 AM

Nigeria Military Inducted REVA V Mine Resistant Ambulances - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Military Inducted REVA V Mine Resistant Ambulances (1680 Views)

Aftermath Of An IED Blast Which Hit A Nigerian Army Mine Resistant Vehicle. PICS / Abia Launches New Emergency Ambulances / Photos: US Dumps 24 Mine Resistant Vehicles To Nigerian Army (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Military Inducted REVA V Mine Resistant Ambulances by Vikkie14: 10:46pm On Feb 27, 2015
Nigeria Military have inducted "REVA V" Mine Resistant BattleField Ambulances.

It's main mission is for MEDEVAC of injured soldiers. It's for the evacuation of injured officers on the battle field. It is "Mine-Resistant". This is one of the many Armament being procured for the Army. The Military is being "standardized and modernized" to meet world standard. NB: This is allegedly acquired from South Africa.

#NeverAgain are we going to beg US for armaments. #NeverAgain is our troops going to be under-equipped.
#VictoryForNigeria
#NeverAgain is our army going to be killed by landmines when evacuating injured soldier. #NEVER AGAIN.

Picture credit
: BeegeagleBlog

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Military Inducted REVA V Mine Resistant Ambulances by loomer: 10:51pm On Feb 27, 2015
HMMM
Re: Nigeria Military Inducted REVA V Mine Resistant Ambulances by Cannonleo(m): 11:05pm On Feb 27, 2015
vickie14 whatsup now how body.u no get my reply 2 ur message.been waiting for ur call check ur mail again.gud 2 see u again. Plus the mrap was gotten from south africa .MEDIVAC DON MAKE SENSE BE DAT
Re: Nigeria Military Inducted REVA V Mine Resistant Ambulances by Vikkie14: 11:05pm On Feb 27, 2015
Oga canonleo, God bless your huzzle. I saw your mail. Will mail back ASAP. Oga lalasticlala and oga ishilove, Over to you. Do you copy?
Re: Nigeria Military Inducted REVA V Mine Resistant Ambulances by Godwinsilas(m): 11:32pm On Feb 27, 2015
Nice one, this will enhace the life of our soldiers for emegencies.
Re: Nigeria Military Inducted REVA V Mine Resistant Ambulances by Firmjudge(m): 12:35am On Feb 28, 2015
#NeverAgain will our Military use hilux vans to chase BK haram to there graves..

Meanwhile Special Thanks to Jonathan Admin for re-equiping our boys and girls in the frontline even though U.S.A refused us weapons..

#NeverAgain will our gallant men be under-equipt for such missions
long live Russia.

Long live Nigeria.

Long live GEJ Original landlord Asorock Untiri 2019

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Military Inducted REVA V Mine Resistant Ambulances by aminashy: 1:58am On Feb 28, 2015
APC WITCHCRAFT BROOM CARRYING PARTY

The Schizophrenic sick Pa Buhari is a terrorist, deranged old brainless super clueless bastard
Apc is boko haram
Thiefnu.bu is a pedophile drug dealer and a cocain sniffer

Buhari can only be president in sambisa and shekau would hand over to him.

Osinbajo is fake and a loafer

Amechi and Fashola are errand boys

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Military Inducted REVA V Mine Resistant Ambulances by fitzmayowa: 2:05am On Feb 28, 2015
I guess BH issue, was a blessing in disguise...I wonder why we waited till BH issue came up, before we decided to modernise and standardise our armed forces, well better late than never...

#Neveragain
#Godblessnigerianarmedforces
#Godblessnigeria
Re: Nigeria Military Inducted REVA V Mine Resistant Ambulances by owobokiri(m): 4:24am On Feb 28, 2015
We ballin. .
Re: Nigeria Military Inducted REVA V Mine Resistant Ambulances by Nobody: 4:31am On Feb 28, 2015
May God bless President GEJ for this great initiative. Kudos to our military men. It has never been so good. Victory is sure by God's grace. Nigeria shall be great. ........................................buy 1GB MTN Data plan for N1,200 only. 30 days duration. 24/7 services available. Call: 08107873795. Thanks & God bless.
Re: Nigeria Military Inducted REVA V Mine Resistant Ambulances by bros12345: 5:11am On Feb 28, 2015
Every challenge is an opportunity for an improvement. It will get better and better in the name of Jesus Christ.
Re: Nigeria Military Inducted REVA V Mine Resistant Ambulances by thunderrider: 5:24am On Feb 28, 2015
God bless NA
Re: Nigeria Military Inducted REVA V Mine Resistant Ambulances by maestroferddi: 5:37am On Feb 28, 2015
More powers to your elbows, our gallant troops!

I believe this madness called Boko Haram will soon be kept behind us we march for greatness as a nation.

No need for resentment along partisan lines, we must support President Jonathan and our military to flush out the demons out of our national space whilst their sympathisers, supporters and financers are brought to book.
Re: Nigeria Military Inducted REVA V Mine Resistant Ambulances by talktimi(m): 5:48am On Feb 28, 2015
fitzmayowa:
I guess BH issue, was a blessing in disguise...I wonder why we waited till BH issue came up, before we decided to modernise and standardise our armed forces, well better late than never...

#Neveragain
#Godblessnigerianarmedforces
#Godblessnigeria
I read somewhere that previous administrations right from IBB stopped equipping the army seriously to prevent coups (allegedly) don't know how true it is
Re: Nigeria Military Inducted REVA V Mine Resistant Ambulances by rondo235: 5:51am On Feb 28, 2015
boko haram shall be annihilated in six weeks..press like if u support the federal troops.
Re: Nigeria Military Inducted REVA V Mine Resistant Ambulances by rondo235: 5:51am On Feb 28, 2015
boko haram shall be annihilated in six weeks..press like if u support our federal troops.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Military Inducted REVA V Mine Resistant Ambulances by egift(m): 5:59am On Feb 28, 2015
This just confirmed what we all have said, Jonathan was not sincere in tackling Boko Haram it is a Political tool.

We cannot reelect a man who can sacrifice the lives of over 20,000 to win votes. And millions of Nigerians displaced.

Suddenly campaigning in military uniforms does not change the fact that 1000s are dead because of his incompetence, laxity and poor-decisions. Which other part of Nigeria will he sacrifice in another 4yrs to score cheap political points?

Jonathan must go!
Re: Nigeria Military Inducted REVA V Mine Resistant Ambulances by Vikkie14: 11:03am On Feb 28, 2015
egift:

We cannot reelect a man who can sacrifice the lives of over 20,000 to win votes
Oga egift, where did you get your statistics from? Is it this same insurgency in Nigeria or the one in syria? Because to be frank, the death toll isn't even up to 12,000 deaths. So, i want to know where your stats is coming from
Re: Nigeria Military Inducted REVA V Mine Resistant Ambulances by egift(m): 11:18am On Feb 28, 2015
Vikkie14:
Oga egift, where did you get your statistics from? Is it this same insurgency in Nigeria or the one in syria? Because to be frank, the death toll isn't even up to 12,000 deaths. So, i want to know where your stats is coming from

The bold is grossly and understatement. You can Google it.

I will search through the archives and get you a reference. Also there are over 1.5 million internally displaced Nigerians as well. In fact according the Internal Displacement Monitoring Centre (IDMC), Nigeria under the leadership of Goodluck Jonathan now has about 3,300,000 displaced people mainly due to the insecurity in some parts of Nigeria.
http://www.internal-displacement.org/blog/2014/a-record-333-million-displaced-by-conflict-and-violence-worldwide-with-nigeria-in-the-top-5-countries-most-affected
Re: Nigeria Military Inducted REVA V Mine Resistant Ambulances by Vikkie14: 11:44am On Feb 28, 2015
egift:

The bold is grossly and understatement. You can Google it.

I will search through the archives and get you a reference. Also there are over 1.5 million internally displaced Nigerians as well. In fact according the Internal Displacement Monitoring Centre (IDMC), Nigeria under the leadership of Goodluck Jonathan now has about 3,300,000 displaced people mainly due to the insecurity in some parts of Nigeria.
http://www.internal-displacement.org/blog/2014/a-record-333-million-displaced-by-conflict-and-violence-worldwide-with-nigeria-in-the-top-5-countries-most-affected
hahaha!!! See, i agree that millions are displaced but can't agree we have OVER 20,000 dead. Mehn! That's grossly "overstatement". Even if Human Right or Amnesty International is quoting that over 12,000 had died since the start of this insurgency, i cant and wont ever believe them because they are not in the country to assess things themself. You mean "local media"? Who are those doing the counting? When bokoharam strike any town and overpower the citizen, DO THEY GIVE ANYONE ESPECIALLY THE MEDIA ACCESS TO THE REGION? SO, how do they come about this statistics? Who is doing the counting?
So, you see here that undoubtedly, those figures are either politically motivated or grossly overstated. We can NEVER know the actual mortality rate. So everyone dey guess.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Military Inducted REVA V Mine Resistant Ambulances by egift(m): 11:51am On Feb 28, 2015
Vikkie14:
hahaha!!! See, i agree that millions are displaced but can't agree we have OVER 20,000 dead. Mehn! That's grossly "overstatement". Even if Human Right or Amnesty International is quoting that over 12,000 had died since the start of this insurgency, i cant and wont ever believe them because they are not in the country to assess things themself. You mean "local media"? Who are those doing the counting? When bokoharam strike any town and overpower the citizen, DO THEY GIVE ANYONE ESPECIALLY THE MEDIA ACCESS TO THE REGION? SO, how do they come about this statistics? Who is doing the counting?
So, you see here that undoubtedly, those figures are either politically motivated or grossly overstated. We can NEVER know the actual mortality rate. So everyone dey guess.

@Bold it seems you are already made up your mind on what to believe (be it Local or foreign source). I can as well leave you to your unbelief. But I keep wondering if the 12k you are parading - did you do the counting yourself? Or you just choose to believe what makes you sleep well?

Anyway, all we want is to vote for Change. This cannot continue. Sai Buhari.
Re: Nigeria Military Inducted REVA V Mine Resistant Ambulances by Vikkie14: 12:15pm On Feb 28, 2015
egift:

@Bold it seems you are already made up your mind on what to believe (be it Local or foreign source). I can as well leave you to your unbelief. But I keep wondering if the 12k you are parading - did you do the counting yourself? Or you just choose to believe what makes you sleep well?

Anyway, all we want is to vote for Change. This cannot continue. Sai Buhari.
Lol.... I quite agree that i can't ever go with any UN,AI or HR stats. They rely on the local media for info, so whatever local media put out, they accept as the fact. I choose to believe in 12k because that is the most figure i believe could had occur. Remember, saying it's over 12,000 doesn't connote whether it's LESS or MORE than the figure--- just an assumption. The casualty figure may be more, it may be less. If will suffice me to point out also that the so called "2000 killed in baga" is nothing but an "hyper hype". How could 2k people be killed in an offensive in just a single day? Didn't common sense work here?This isn't a convectional warfare. Even an attack on kano will not get that kind casualty. We need to be patiotic and know that though our view on politics may differ BUT when there is no security, there wont be anyone thinking about politics. Syrians wont be thinking about elections now, so also, when dealing with situation that is "sensitive" to the wellbeing of our national life, we must know that we have to put aside our political difference and work for the common good of the country.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Uduaghan's Education Story: How He Changed Delta Schools / I Don't Need Your Praise, Tinubu Tells Kashamu (Punch) / Shake-up Imminent In Nnpc......president Set To Replace GMD And Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.