Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,331 members, 7,808,105 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:19 AM

Mysterious Or Totally Confused? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Mysterious Or Totally Confused? (2088 Views)

Must A Baby's Hair Be Totally Shaved At One Or Just A Superstition? / Am Confused : My Baby Mother Disappears With Our Baby. / Please Help Me! I'm Extremely Confused & Need Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mysterious Or Totally Confused? by dinachi(m): 1:19am On Feb 28, 2015
Hello peeps, I don't know if you have noticed but most women like to talk and act as if feminity confers depth and mystery on them. You hear comments like' don't study me if not you won't graduate' or ' the heart of a woman is too deep to understand'
Now from my experiences and observations I don't believe women are mysterious. I think they are mostly confused about the choices they make in life. They take forever to make up their minds. They procrastinate a lot. Most bow to pressure from their friends, as if they don't have a mind of their own! That is why most women will date guys approved by their girlfriends!
Finally, while I believe women are special, I certainly know they are not mysterious.

2 Likes

Re: Mysterious Or Totally Confused? by pinkycute(f): 1:45am On Feb 28, 2015
That's your own observation @Op, but for real, the heart of some ladies are really too deep to understand...

Not all things some ladies bring out, and I'll accept the fact that "Some ladies might be little bit confused about the choice they makes in life, but that doesn't permit the fact that they are confused in How to live there life.

So" if you hve the time to study them, You wouldn't graduate "For real" because we ladies are unique in nature.
Re: Mysterious Or Totally Confused? by tpiah01: 1:50am On Feb 28, 2015
Re: Mysterious Or Totally Confused? by sisanmattu: 2:05am On Feb 28, 2015
The moment you tink you understand them dey show you sth else just like dat and leaves you womderin. They are not at all confused. Grammar can hardly find a word for this.
Re: Mysterious Or Totally Confused? by Nobody: 4:55am On Feb 28, 2015
We just need to continually pray for the one we love for God's leading. It may take your entire life to study human generally. Humans have minds of their own and can switch choices too at will. It's just prayer for God to lead anyone we love. Thanks. ........................................buy 1GB MTN Data plan for N1,200 only. 30 days duration. 24/7 services available. Call: 08107873795. Thanks & God bless.
Re: Mysterious Or Totally Confused? by nnamdiosu(m): 5:45am On Feb 28, 2015
pinkycute:
That's your own observation @Op, but for real, the heart of some ladies are really too deep to understand...

Not all things some ladies bring out, and I'll accept the fact that "Some ladies might be little bit confused about the choice they makes in life, but that doesn't permit the fact that they are confused in How to live there life.

So" if you hve the time to study them, You wouldn't graduate "For real" because we ladies are unique in nature.

with all due respect ma in as much as I believe women are special, beautiful and wonderful I Dont believe there is anything mysterious abt them. women are just materialistic simple. and they REALLY DO KNOW WHAT THEY WANT O. jeep, comfortability , and unnecessary vanities. that's not mysterious na. mystery is a situation wen someone is hard to understand and predict e.g a very rich man and a poor man comes to seek a ladies hand and she chooses the poor man. everyone will be confused and say .....wow. why did she do that. that's mysterious and hard to understand. but we all know what a normal girl would choose.........THE RICH MAN. so there's no mystery there na. and for your information some people have actually studied ladies and graduated o. and they learnt that the law of love in girls state that ALL THINGS BEEN EQUAL, THE LAW OF GRAVITY WOULD ALWAYS PULL A LADY TO A GUY WHOSE BANK ACCOUNT HAS MORE MASS AND WEIGHT THAN HIS RIVAL. (EXCEPT FOR THOSE LADIES WHO HAVE THE FEAR OF GOD).
Re: Mysterious Or Totally Confused? by dinachi(m): 8:39am On Feb 28, 2015
sisanmattu:
The moment you tink you understand them dey show you sth else just like dat and leaves you womderin. They are not at all confused. Grammar can hardly find a word for this.
They are not mysterious at all. Like I said earlier most of them are moved by their feelings and peer pressure. Don't waste your time trying to understand them.
Re: Mysterious Or Totally Confused? by lilmax(m): 3:41pm On Feb 28, 2015
Totally confused
Re: Mysterious Or Totally Confused? by ireneidiva(f): 8:40pm On Feb 28, 2015
[quote author=dinachi post=31155396]Hello peeps, I don't know if you have noticed but most women like to talk and act as if feminity confers depth and mystery on them. You hear comments like' don't study me if not you won't graduate' or ' the heart of a woman is too deep to understand'
Now from my experiences and observations I don't believe women are mysterious. I think they are mostly confused about the choices they make in life. They take forever to make up their minds. They procrastinate a lot. Most bow to pressure from their friends, as if they don't have a mind of their own! That is why most women will date guys approved by their girlfriends!
Finally, while I believe women are special, I certainly know they are not mysterious. [/quote
]
Why are your threads always about women? Don't you have other things to do with your life?

2 Likes

Re: Mysterious Or Totally Confused? by dinachi(m): 9:28pm On Feb 28, 2015
There she goes..... couldn't you find a more meaningful contribution to make?
Re: Mysterious Or Totally Confused? by ireneidiva(f): 3:32am On Mar 01, 2015
dinachi:
There she goes..... couldn't you find a more meaningful contribution to make?
I only make 'meaningful' contributions to 'meaningful' threads. You keep opening the same threads bashing women. Don't you get irritated or tired of your threads?

1 Like

Re: Mysterious Or Totally Confused? by dinachi(m): 5:22am On Mar 01, 2015
ireneidiva:

I only make 'meaningful' contributions to 'meaningful' threads. You keep opening the same threads bashing women. Don't you get irritated or tired of your threads?
Thread is not meaningful, because it exposes a certain character of some women? Are you guilty? That is another attitude I notice too! Are you one of those that ascribe mystery and depth to feminity?
A woman is deep, bla bla bla. Prove that! A woman is mysterious? Generate facts!
Don't panic, facts are out there, you guys are more confused than mysterious.

1 Like

Re: Mysterious Or Totally Confused? by shitshappen(m): 9:23am On Mar 02, 2015
I feel you bro, I feel you. Mystery my foot, I have never seen any species as confused as the female specie of homo sapiens. Difficult to please, I'm yet to see one that is not a nag. The worst that make me suicidal is: brother comes home from work, driving for like two hours in lagos traffic, all that a brother wants is hibernate-shut down. Yet they can't let a brother sleep either in person or using their agent-of-devil-handset. They whine about virtually everything, and when there is nothing else to whine about they whine just for the sake of whining.

1 Like

Re: Mysterious Or Totally Confused? by Nobody: 10:21am On Mar 02, 2015
Since my days on earth, utter confusion & mysteriousness isn't limited to a particular gender.
Some men are confused as well as some women - men tends to stereotype and focus on women because high percentage of men are sexist when compared to women.

Just like someone opined on a thread;
1) Some men will hate on every lady who declares she's an independent woman.
2) Same being would also scream gold-digger when he meets a woman that's extremely dependent on him....

Men derives pressure in bashing women but when reverse is the case, they tag those women as jobless troll, misandrist, lesbian etc

In my opinion, I won't say any gender is confused but an individual person.

6 Likes

Re: Mysterious Or Totally Confused? by Nobody: 10:29am On Mar 02, 2015
One of thé 21 million mental case roaming around the country.

*spits*

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mysterious Or Totally Confused? by dinachi(m): 12:59pm On Mar 02, 2015
Chillisauce:
One of thé 21 million mental case roaming around the country.
*spits*
One of the most utterly confused women on this forum! Vomits*

2 Likes

Re: Mysterious Or Totally Confused? by Nobody: 3:41pm On Mar 02, 2015
Someone is fascinated by women and that is super ok.
Re: Mysterious Or Totally Confused? by VANENON(f): 2:46pm On Mar 06, 2015
nnamdiosu:

with all due respect ma in as much as I believe women are special, beautiful and wonderful I Dont believe there is anything mysterious abt them. women are just materialistic simple. and they REALLY DO KNOW WHAT THEY WANT O. jeep, comfortability , and unnecessary vanities. that's not mysterious na. mystery is a situation wen someone is hard to understand and predict e.g a very rich man and a poor man comes to seek a ladies hand and she chooses the poor man. everyone will be confused and say .....wow. why did she do that. that's mysterious and hard to understand. but we all know what a normal girl would choose.........THE RICH MAN. so there's no mystery there na. and for your information some people have actually studied ladies and graduated o. and they learnt that the law of love in girls state that ALL THINGS BEEN EQUAL, THE LAW OF GRAVITY WOULD ALWAYS PULL A LADY TO A GUY WHOSE BANK ACCOUNT HAS MORE MASS AND WEIGHT THAN HIS RIVAL. (EXCEPT FOR THOSE LADIES WHO HAVE THE FEAR OF GOD).

You are wrong on this.

1 Like

Re: Mysterious Or Totally Confused? by nnamdiosu(m): 4:02pm On Mar 06, 2015
VANENON:

You are wrong on this. When my husband came courting amongst the four guys asking me for a relationship then, he was the poorest of them. Yet i choose him because he was simple, down to earth, honest, kind and totally crazy about me. When i accepted to go out with him, i told the other 3 guys, i was now in a serious relationship and there was no need for them to continue wasting their time. My husband actually told me the first day he met me, i was meant to be his wife and of course i told him off, sayiny "that was the problem with guys, you see a beautiful girl and the next thing you say is either love or marry and that i wasn't interested". He persisted and we started dating like a month later and he proposed again like 6months later and i accepted. We got maried about 3 years after the first day we met. We will be celebrating our 10years anniversary this year.

so interesting....just like one home video I watched. just joking. remember I said in mg post EXCEPT THE GIRL HAS THE FEAR OF THE LORD... I guess u fall into such rare category. anyway Pls do u have a sister....... grin
VANENON:

You are wrong on this. When my husband came courting amongst the four guys asking me for a relationship then, he was the poorest of them. Yet i choose him because he was simple, down to earth, honest, kind and totally crazy about me. When i accepted to go out with him, i told the other 3 guys, i was now in a serious relationship and there was no need for them to continue wasting their time. My husband actually told me the first day he met me, i was meant to be his wife and of course i told him off, sayiny "that was the problem with guys, you see a beautiful girl and the next thing you say is either love or marry and that i wasn't interested". He persisted and we started dating like a month later and he proposed again like 6months later and i accepted. We got maried about 3 years after the first day we met. We will be celebrating our 10years anniversary this year.

so interesting....just like one home video I watched. just joking. remember I said in mg post EXCEPT THE GIRL HAS THE FEAR OF THE LORD... I guess u fall into such rare category. anyway Pls do u have a sister....... smiley
Re: Mysterious Or Totally Confused? by VANENON(f): 2:33pm On Mar 09, 2015
nnamdiosu:

so interesting....just like one home video I watched. just joking. remember I said in mg post EXCEPT THE GIRL HAS THE FEAR OF THE LORD... I guess u fall into such rare category. anyway Pls do u have a sister....... grin

so interesting....just like one home video I watched. just joking. remember I said in mg post EXCEPT THE GIRL HAS THE FEAR OF THE LORD... I guess u fall into such rare category. anyway Pls do u have a sister....... smiley

Sorry o! tongue OYO for you o!!! kiss
My sisters are also happily married except for the last one who has just fixed a date for her traditional wedding.
Re: Mysterious Or Totally Confused? by nnamdiosu(m): 6:07pm On Mar 09, 2015
VANENON:

Sorry o! tongue OYO for you o!!! kiss
My sisters are also happily married except for the last one who has just fixed a date for her traditional wedding.

hahaaaaa......... Lol.. OK o. *singing* my God can do all things, oh yes........he can do all things oh yes.

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Resolve This Situation With My Girlfriend / As A Lady, Can You Marry A Man Like Your Father? / Treat Yeast Infection With These Home Remedies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.