Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,278 members, 7,780,637 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 06:17 PM

List Of Cheap Android Tablets In Nigeria - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / List Of Cheap Android Tablets In Nigeria (53238 Views)

Moderately Cheap Android Phones You'd Want To Buy In This Recession. / List Of Cheap Data Subscription Codes For All Networks In Nigeria (Reloaded) / List Of Cheap Data Subscription Codes For All Network In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: List Of Cheap Android Tablets In Nigeria by Blitz888(m): 12:29pm On Feb 28, 2015
menesheh:
Expensive

I bought spark tab at 10k with spec more than these
please, can I get the full spec of the tab you just talked of and where to get it.
And what is the signal reception strength?
Re: List Of Cheap Android Tablets In Nigeria by fadedayo: 1:11pm On Feb 28, 2015
I have a beautiful brand new Lenovo Vibe Z K910, for sale. Please contact me on 0802 806 90 zero zero if you're interested. The pictures don't do justice to the phone.

And by the way, I'm in Abuja currently.

Thanks for looking.

Price is N60,000

Re: List Of Cheap Android Tablets In Nigeria by fadedayo: 1:19pm On Feb 28, 2015
I have a beautiful brand new Lenovo Vibe Z K910, for sale. Please contact me on 0802 806 90 zero zero if you're interested. The pictures don't do justice to the phone. It's a dual SIM phone.

And by the way, I'm in Abuja currently.

Thanks for looking.

Price is N60,000

Re: List Of Cheap Android Tablets In Nigeria by MORNDEW(m): 1:22pm On Feb 28, 2015
menesheh:
Expensive

are u serios? Where can i get it?
Re: List Of Cheap Android Tablets In Nigeria by rezzy: 1:26pm On Feb 28, 2015
MizJayne:

@rezzy,pls what tablet do u think i can get that has a good and quality camera apart from tecno

Don't know too but when buying any tab, camera mega pixels should be at least 5mp or above. This lenovo is 2mp, that's why it's not clear. Other model of lenovo would be better but more expensive. Why not Check jumia.
Re: List Of Cheap Android Tablets In Nigeria by MizJayne(f): 1:42pm On Feb 28, 2015
rezzy:

Don't know too but when buying any tab, camera mega pixels should be at least 5mp or above. This lenovo is 2mp, that's why it's not clear. Other model of lenovo would be better but more expensive. Why not Check jumia.
Ook,tanks.
Re: List Of Cheap Android Tablets In Nigeria by Meelaw(m): 1:43pm On Feb 28, 2015
phatlytall:
Full of shit, iphone 6
do u own an Iphone 1?
Re: List Of Cheap Android Tablets In Nigeria by menesheh(m): 1:45pm On Feb 28, 2015
Blitz888:
please, can I get the full spec of the tab you just talked of and where to get it.
And what is the signal reception strength?

Browse am

Spark tab

It is Australian company
Re: List Of Cheap Android Tablets In Nigeria by Maczeelly(m): 2:07pm On Feb 28, 2015
Geenickel:

i was F.T S...

* frst to see*&read*.
,just gv u an opportunity.....

#USELESS THO....
#IGNORE ME....
funny uu
Re: List Of Cheap Android Tablets In Nigeria by gudluckgreat(m): 2:22pm On Feb 28, 2015
rezzy:

Guy, the camera is not good oo. As in not clear at all.

Yes Sir,I already Knew that b4 Hand. My Main Focus Is Its Internet Accessiblility. Shey That One make Sense?
Re: List Of Cheap Android Tablets In Nigeria by Blitz888(m): 3:09pm On Feb 28, 2015
menesheh:

Browse am

Spark tab

It is Australian company
thanks a lot. I will do that ASAP.
Re: List Of Cheap Android Tablets In Nigeria by Geenickel(m): 3:40pm On Feb 28, 2015
Maczeelly:
funny uu
grin
Re: List Of Cheap Android Tablets In Nigeria by TrumpetMedia: 8:38pm On Feb 28, 2015
menesheh:

Yes perfect

That of my cousin got a fault on the touchscreen, and repairing it has been a big problem as nobody sees its spareparts
Re: List Of Cheap Android Tablets In Nigeria by TrumpetMedia: 8:39pm On Feb 28, 2015
menesheh:

Yes perfect

That of my cousin got a fault on the touchscreen, and repairing it has been a big problem as nobody sees its spareparts.

Do u know of any solution
Re: List Of Cheap Android Tablets In Nigeria by menesheh(m): 9:24pm On Feb 28, 2015
TrumpetMedia:

That of my cousin got a fault on the touchscreen, and repairing it has been a big problem as nobody sees its spareparts.

Do u know of any solution

There are guys selling phone on nairaland eg are elijahdre and initialize. Talk to them they may have solution because they import china phones and
Re: List Of Cheap Android Tablets In Nigeria by TrumpetMedia: 9:52pm On Feb 28, 2015
menesheh:

There are guys selling phone on nairaland eg are elijahdre and initialize. Talk to them they may have solution because they import china phones and

Thanks.
Re: List Of Cheap Android Tablets In Nigeria by LKO(m): 10:38pm On Feb 28, 2015
Please how good is the cube talk 9* tab?
Re: List Of Cheap Android Tablets In Nigeria by rezzy: 12:31am On Mar 01, 2015
gudluckgreat:

Yes Sir,I already Knew that b4 Hand. My Main Focus Is Its Internet Accessiblility. Shey That One make Sense?

Yes, very ok
Re: List Of Cheap Android Tablets In Nigeria by MizJayne(f): 5:44am On Mar 01, 2015
Please does anyone know of any Innjoo tablet products I can buy.
Re: List Of Cheap Android Tablets In Nigeria by dollarprinx(m): 4:01pm On Mar 01, 2015
gemtech:

You can get Innjoo F2 with screen size of 10inch, contact;
Ekundayo - Jumia Sales Consultant
Whatsapp: 07038865067
BBM Pin: 26D9A48F
Call or text: 07038865067, 08150607231
#Discounted Price
#Its Pay on Delivery
#We deliver to various states
#Free delivery on certain orders
Can it be delivered to me? i'm in benue state. if yes, is the pay on delivery possible?
Re: List Of Cheap Android Tablets In Nigeria by Nobody: 1:13pm On Mar 02, 2015
Lagusta:
I use lenovo A3300, and I'm enjoying it seriously!!!!!

A very good tab....
what about the picture quality
Re: List Of Cheap Android Tablets In Nigeria by Nobody: 5:42pm On Mar 04, 2015
dollarprinx:
Can it be delivered to me? i'm in benue state. if yes, is the pay on delivery possible?

There is no pay on delivery in benue for now, you can choose another state close to you for delivery.

Contact me let's work it out.
Re: List Of Cheap Android Tablets In Nigeria by BWGISTdotCOM: 5:38am On Mar 05, 2015
the tabs are good
Re: List Of Cheap Android Tablets In Nigeria by okoheemmanuel: 7:43am On Mar 05, 2015
wow d spec of bryte ipx8 is soo sooo wow, but i dnt know abt d durability, am plannin 2 buy it

1 Like

Re: List Of Cheap Android Tablets In Nigeria by dollarprinx(m): 10:25am On Mar 05, 2015
gemtech:

There is no pay on delivery in benue for now, you can choose another state close to you for delivery.

Contact me let's work it out.
okay. Can i have your number please?
Re: List Of Cheap Android Tablets In Nigeria by Nobody: 2:55pm On Mar 05, 2015
dollarprinx:
okay. Can i have your number please?
Ekundayo on:
WHATSAPP: 07038865067 BBM PIN:
26D9A48F
Re: List Of Cheap Android Tablets In Nigeria by dollarprinx(m): 2:58pm On Mar 05, 2015
gemtech:
Ekundayo on:
WHATSAPP: 07038865067 BBM PIN:
26D9A48F
okay sir! i will catch you on whatsapp. then we'll discuss.....
Re: List Of Cheap Android Tablets In Nigeria by Nobody: 2:59pm On Mar 05, 2015
dollarprinx:
okay sir! i will catch you on whatsapp. then we'll discuss.....

Ok would be expecting....I'll give you a discount on it
Re: List Of Cheap Android Tablets In Nigeria by dollarprinx(m): 8:21pm On Mar 05, 2015
gemtech:

Ok would be expecting....I'll give you a discount on it
will be more than glad sir!
Re: List Of Cheap Android Tablets In Nigeria by sonssyo: 11:16pm On May 12, 2015
menesheh:
Expensive
abeg wats d name.need somefin similar
Re: List Of Cheap Android Tablets In Nigeria by shopkel: 4:56pm On Jul 03, 2015
This List cannot be Complete without Bryte Tablets

Re: List Of Cheap Android Tablets In Nigeria by bigiyaro(m): 8:00pm On Jul 03, 2015
Yomieluv:
You called this cheap,when minimum wage is 18k?
to pay workers d 18k sef, hard pass waec

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

DO NOT POST ADVERTS IN THIS SECTION ! / GLO's TGIF Bundle, Weekend Data Plan - 3GB For #500 / British Man Creates His Facebook Profile Pic With Nigerian Flag: What He Wrote

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.