Stats: 3,150,366 members, 7,808,275 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:44 AM

Yoruba Man Killing Afang Soup In The Kitchen; All Thanks To Calabar Babes. - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Yoruba Man Killing Afang Soup In The Kitchen; All Thanks To Calabar Babes. (32498 Views)

Recipe: How To Prepare Nigerian Afang Soup / The Chronicles Of My Afang Soup(pics) / Learn How To Prepare Afang Soup Here (2) (3) (4)

Re: Yoruba Man Killing Afang Soup In The Kitchen; All Thanks To Calabar Babes. by segxi1960: 11:00am On Mar 04, 2015
Gbam!
Re: Yoruba Man Killing Afang Soup In The Kitchen; All Thanks To Calabar Babes. by Nobody: 11:01am On Mar 04, 2015
GentleToks:
I have been with different babes from other side of my region; destiny has refused to lead Yoruba ladies towards my way. It's either I am with calabar, urhobo or Igbo lady.........

I quickly learn how to cook it on my own when I realised that these ladies have started using dis my yummy soup to hold me to ransom.

Why do you & your people like eating too many meat..
Re: Yoruba Man Killing Afang Soup In The Kitchen; All Thanks To Calabar Babes. by Nobody: 11:01am On Mar 04, 2015
OP, open buka ...... you go sell wella...
Re: Yoruba Man Killing Afang Soup In The Kitchen; All Thanks To Calabar Babes. by Akon419(m): 11:02am On Mar 04, 2015
This food can cause mouth odour. No wonder most of their leaders have chronic mouth odour.
Re: Yoruba Man Killing Afang Soup In The Kitchen; All Thanks To Calabar Babes. by Kx: 11:03am On Mar 04, 2015
[size=15pt]Is this MEAT soup or vegetable soup?[/size]

Re: Yoruba Man Killing Afang Soup In The Kitchen; All Thanks To Calabar Babes. by MrFootball(m): 11:04am On Mar 04, 2015
Mekymuo:
Looks like cow dung...
Jealousy no gud ooo

Re: Yoruba Man Killing Afang Soup In The Kitchen; All Thanks To Calabar Babes. by senator5050(m): 11:08am On Mar 04, 2015
GentleToks:
I have been with different babes from other side of my region; destiny has refused to lead Yoruba ladies towards my way. It's either I am with calabar, urhobo or Igbo lady.........

I quickly learn how to cook it on my own when I realised that these ladies have started using dis my yummy soup to hold me to ransom.
my mouth wet kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Yoruba Man Killing Afang Soup In The Kitchen; All Thanks To Calabar Babes. by Arysexy(m): 11:09am On Mar 04, 2015
Hope u didn't use the whole bottle of oil, it's veggy soup not ofe mmanu.

Again Why did u blend d leaves rather than cut them? U think it's ewedu? It makes it look shitty like wet cow dung.

Kudos anyway

Re: Yoruba Man Killing Afang Soup In The Kitchen; All Thanks To Calabar Babes. by redcliff: 11:10am On Mar 04, 2015
GentleToks:

hmnm... That palm oil is popular in europe. I am guessing you live there?

Re: Yoruba Man Killing Afang Soup In The Kitchen; All Thanks To Calabar Babes. by paschenko(m): 11:12am On Mar 04, 2015
na so! Ado O.K. ayaya!
Re: Yoruba Man Killing Afang Soup In The Kitchen; All Thanks To Calabar Babes. by jacabi(m): 11:13am On Mar 04, 2015
Mekymuo:
Looks like cow dung...
Chai, u don kill me! Bad guy.

Re: Yoruba Man Killing Afang Soup In The Kitchen; All Thanks To Calabar Babes. by NewNigeriaMind: 11:15am On Mar 04, 2015
Yoruba men are a special gift from GOD to the world.

Re: Yoruba Man Killing Afang Soup In The Kitchen; All Thanks To Calabar Babes. by oluamid(m): 11:15am On Mar 04, 2015
Girls like guys who can cook. That way, they can always come to your house and meet already prepared food. No sweating in the kitchen and then sweat again during the "alone time".

Mr OP, I'm sure most of the ladies u ended up with only said "yes" after a visit to your house and a taste of ur cooking. tongue
Re: Yoruba Man Killing Afang Soup In The Kitchen; All Thanks To Calabar Babes. by somegirl1: 11:23am On Mar 04, 2015
Arysexy:
Hope u didn't use the whole bottle of oil, it's veggy soup not ofe mmanu.

Again Why did u blend d leaves rather than cut them? U think it's ewedu? It makes it look shitty like wet cow dung.

Kudos anyway

I thought the veg blending step was weird.
I don't believe it's cooked that way.
The end product looks alright however.
Re: Yoruba Man Killing Afang Soup In The Kitchen; All Thanks To Calabar Babes. by peteruuu(m): 11:24am On Mar 04, 2015
Situation001:
I have been cooking Afang even before I move to the calabars land..

and I am still holding seminars for them on how to cook it better..

that's me..
Oh,really ? what an achievement bro.
Re: Yoruba Man Killing Afang Soup In The Kitchen; All Thanks To Calabar Babes. by GboyegaD(m): 11:30am On Mar 04, 2015
OP, do you mind sharing the recipe?
Re: Yoruba Man Killing Afang Soup In The Kitchen; All Thanks To Calabar Babes. by Arysexy(m): 11:39am On Mar 04, 2015
somegirl1:

I thought the veg blending step was wierd.

Yea it's weird, the veggy is supposed to be cut not blended
Re: Yoruba Man Killing Afang Soup In The Kitchen; All Thanks To Calabar Babes. by papa007: 11:40am On Mar 04, 2015
next time don't apply onions, not needed in afang soup. no calabar women or man like me would eat that. thanks for trying though.
Re: Yoruba Man Killing Afang Soup In The Kitchen; All Thanks To Calabar Babes. by Nobody: 11:41am On Mar 04, 2015
Why is it that it is ony yoruba men that sees dating women that is not from their tribe as achievement?? Na wa o,most hausa or igbo men that dates other tribe that I know hardly brags about it the way yoruba men do

Re: Yoruba Man Killing Afang Soup In The Kitchen; All Thanks To Calabar Babes. by Nobody: 11:42am On Mar 04, 2015
somegirl1:

I thought the veg blending step was wierd.

Dts how afang is prepared. The okazi leaves are blended bt I prefer to blend mine with market blender
Re: Yoruba Man Killing Afang Soup In The Kitchen; All Thanks To Calabar Babes. by Youngzedd(m): 11:43am On Mar 04, 2015
Shout out to all Afang soup lovers.
Re: Yoruba Man Killing Afang Soup In The Kitchen; All Thanks To Calabar Babes. by Youngzedd(m): 11:44am On Mar 04, 2015
ANAMBRA11:
Why is it that it is ony yoruba men that sees dating women that is not from their tribe as achievement?? Na wa o,most hausa or igbo men that dates other tribe that I know hardly brags about it the way yoruba men do

They want fresh air. .. .

Re: Yoruba Man Killing Afang Soup In The Kitchen; All Thanks To Calabar Babes. by Nobody: 11:45am On Mar 04, 2015
Ladies of AkwaIbom and Calabar extraction rocks! I'd like to marry one
Re: Yoruba Man Killing Afang Soup In The Kitchen; All Thanks To Calabar Babes. by chiomzy25(f): 11:46am On Mar 04, 2015
GentleToks:
More
nice one. first Yoruba man that can cook like a woman
Re: Yoruba Man Killing Afang Soup In The Kitchen; All Thanks To Calabar Babes. by elopee3000(m): 11:48am On Mar 04, 2015
Yoruba boy I hope u don't add too much oil or later now u will add stew cus yoruba people eat every thing with stew
Re: Yoruba Man Killing Afang Soup In The Kitchen; All Thanks To Calabar Babes. by stinggy(m): 11:51am On Mar 04, 2015
MzJackBaueress:
Yorubas and big size of meat. Chai!

You can say that again..
We like meat like 'kilode' grin cheesy cheesy grin

Re: Yoruba Man Killing Afang Soup In The Kitchen; All Thanks To Calabar Babes. by Nobody: 11:53am On Mar 04, 2015
@OP

It seem small money just enter your pocket and you decided to cook a good meal for the first time after long while of suffering . Good one . However , don't forget the rule of the rich " save before spending " . Good luck .
Re: Yoruba Man Killing Afang Soup In The Kitchen; All Thanks To Calabar Babes. by MarieSucre(f): 12:00pm On Mar 04, 2015
k4kenny:
OP whey ur water leaves nah. grin Love me some afang soup. Used to have a calabar cook come in and prepare a large pot for me, buh with time I started to learn d method of cooking. Now not only can I make a mean pot of afang soup, but also ofe oha, bitterleaf soup and white soup(not a fan tho).

By the way, proudly Yoruba Muslimah cool
Proudly yoruba christianah... proudly yoruba sango worshipper... proudly yoruba olokun worshipper... proudly yoruba atheist... make sense to you?

Re: Yoruba Man Killing Afang Soup In The Kitchen; All Thanks To Calabar Babes. by Orikinla(m): 12:03pm On Mar 04, 2015
I don't eat animals.
Re: Yoruba Man Killing Afang Soup In The Kitchen; All Thanks To Calabar Babes. by GentleToks(m): 12:03pm On Mar 04, 2015
sexyattorney:
Hope you used water leaves? Welldone bro!

Yes I did.

Re: Yoruba Man Killing Afang Soup In The Kitchen; All Thanks To Calabar Babes. by Nobody: 12:05pm On Mar 04, 2015
Charlescobi:
nice one op But the soup small for that kind plenty meat,abeg add more water grin
grin onye ajo nri grin grin grin grin grin

Lol. The thicker the soup, the more delicious cool cool cool cool cool cool

Star Maggi Vs Knorr Cube Maggi: Which Is Best For Cooking? / Special Fried Rice For New Year Celebration / Eba Eating Food Competition ( OMG!!! See Swallow)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61