Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,370 members, 7,781,037 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 07:52 AM

Apostle Johnson Suleman Prophesies Mourning In The Camp Of APC - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Apostle Johnson Suleman Prophesies Mourning In The Camp Of APC (52805 Views)

Alledged Mourning In Abia As INEC Declare Ikpeazu Winner / Apostle Johnson Suleman Said It, Now It's Happening? / "Never Again "- Latest Slogan In The Camp Of Nigerian Army (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Apostle Johnson Suleman Prophesies Mourning In The Camp Of APC by aigboeben(m): 3:29am On Feb 28, 2015
I am watching the live broadcast of Omega Fire Ministries FIRE NIGHT where Apostle Suleman gave a stunning prophecy that he saw APC mourning their presidential aspirant. Although he said he prayed for God to avert it.What is your take? He also spoke about PDP removing Jega from office before election

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Prophesies Mourning In The Camp Of APC by nzeadachie: 3:52am On Feb 28, 2015
aigboeben:
I am watching the live broadcast of Omega Fire Ministries FIRE NIGHT where Apostle Suleman gave a stunning prophecy that he saw APC mourning their presidential aspirant. Although he said he prayed for God to avert it.What is your take? He also spoke about PDP removing Jega from office before election
.......................... AND JEGA IS A GONER

109 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Prophesies Mourning In The Camp Of APC by bondingman: 4:02am On Feb 28, 2015
May Gods will be done!

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Prophesies Mourning In The Camp Of APC by Nobody: 4:05am On Feb 28, 2015
We pray for God's intervention. May God's mercies speak for us all. #TeamNeverAgain. ........................................buy 1GB MTN Data plan for N1,200 only. 30 days duration. 24/7 services available. Call: 08107873795. Thanks & God bless.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Prophesies Mourning In The Camp Of APC by aigboeben(m): 4:07am On Feb 28, 2015
Are you happy Jega is a goner? Is Jega PDP's problem?
nzeadachie:
.......................... AND JEGA IS A GONER

27 Likes

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Prophesies Mourning In The Camp Of APC by Lordwize(m): 4:13am On Feb 28, 2015
The oracle has spoken, let the will of God be done. I pray for the PEACE of this land NIGERIA.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Prophesies Mourning In The Camp Of APC by aigboeben(m): 4:14am On Feb 28, 2015
Indeed,may God intervene in Nigeria. May Nigeria begin to experience God's shekinah glory. What we are seeing now is not it.Whether the president is a christian or not
myhoodlink:
We pray for God's intervention. May God's mercies speak for us all. #TeamNeverAgain. ........................................buy 1GB MTN Data plan for N1,200 only. 30 days duration. 24/7 services available. Call: 08107873795. Thanks & God bless.

4 Likes

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Prophesies Mourning In The Camp Of APC by momentum85(m): 4:15am On Feb 28, 2015
Everybody knows GMB's health condition and can easily predict as he did. Dat of Jega, let see what happens. My own is why don't these prophets get prophesies/solutions/way forward as regards to our economy dat is sinking every day, I think dats what we need now.

53 Likes

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Prophesies Mourning In The Camp Of APC by aigboeben(m): 4:31am On Feb 28, 2015
It is not an easy thing to declare such prophecy.Don't make light of the grace. Nigeria is in the process of breaking into her destiny. Ask our beloved President to genuinely heed the counsel of true servants of God and see if we will not have a glorious country. What happened to Saul even though he had Samuel as a prophet?
momentum85:
Everybody knows GMB's health condition and can easily predict as he did. Dat of Jega, let see what happens. My own is why don't these prophets get prophesies/solutions/way forward as regards to our economy dat is sinking every day, I think dats what we need now.

30 Likes

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Prophesies Mourning In The Camp Of APC by temitemi1(m): 4:36am On Feb 28, 2015
My GOD let your will be done concerning this prophesies, AMEN!!! Buhari is sick that's d fact... GEJ will rule till 2019 that's also fact! Tinubu, ameachi n bukola saraki will run to Niger republic that's also fact grin grin grin. Apc will soon be a thing of the past that's also FACT. GEJ till 2019!!!

179 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Prophesies Mourning In The Camp Of APC by Nobody: 4:42am On Feb 28, 2015
Buhari be warned!

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Prophesies Mourning In The Camp Of APC by aigboeben(m): 4:46am On Feb 28, 2015
Why are you so sure? Are you sure GEJ is God's will for Nigeria?
temitemi1:
My GOD let your will be done concerning this prophesies, AMEN!!! Buhari is sick that's d fact... GEJ will rule till 2019 that's also fact! Tinubu, ameachi n bukola saraki will run to Niger republic that's also fact grin grin grin. Apc will soon be a thing of the past that's also FACT. GEJ till 2019!!!

35 Likes

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Prophesies Mourning In The Camp Of APC by siraj1402(m): 5:02am On Feb 28, 2015
Hunger!I hope Fayose has not been planning anything underneath and asked this man to make a fake prophecy so as not not suspect? Eni toba ro iku ro Buhari la ku.

68 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Prophesies Mourning In The Camp Of APC by efilefun(m): 5:02am On Feb 28, 2015
Some people on nairaland are so ignorant and have been brainwashed... when a post appears on NL about someone's death they gonna be the first to type RIP here they are celebrating a prophecy which we don't know if its a paid one or not, just cuz they are following GEJ instead of praying against sad news

Well to burst your bubbles Buhari will Rule Nigeria and Complete his tenure In Jesus Name... Amen
IN SHA ALLAH he will live long to deliver this sick and corrupt nation Ameen

like for GMB/PYO2015 and share for GEJ/PEJ otuoke Journey2015

246 Likes 24 Shares

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Prophesies Mourning In The Camp Of APC by ajoskele(m): 5:03am On Feb 28, 2015
6 or 7billion naira at work..has GEJ visited and knelt down before him too?

Anytime I read supposedly educated young Nigerians shout GMB would "islamize" or "islamatize" Nigeria as the case may be and that he is coming back to complete the "islamatization" he started decades ago, I feel sorry for them and the kind of education they got/are getting.
I have never seen or heard Buhari visited an imam or a mosque canvassing for votes. I once heard he went for Jumaat in Abuja recently, went in quietly and left immediately after prayers without any glamour.
The reverse is the case with GEJ. He has been to RCCG, LFC(winners), Anglican mission, Catholic missions, in most cases kneeling down to receive "blessings". He has been to Isreal two times in four years.
Should we now say GEJ wants to "christianise" Nigeria?
We the youth should think deeply about our future. Vote wisely!

154 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Prophesies Mourning In The Camp Of APC by Nobody: 5:03am On Feb 28, 2015
Prophet suleiman prophecy shocked,God will intervene...as for the fools above me,you will cry March29

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Prophesies Mourning In The Camp Of APC by efilefun(m): 5:04am On Feb 28, 2015
temitemi1:

Anybody wishing the general death will die before him by the special grace of God. Even if a pastor comes out and drop a prophesy either he's paid or not I don't care is BUHARI the only member of APC?

Fayose don threaten tire now na prophecies remain...lmao

Long Live the Peoples General
Anybody wey wish you death na hin entire lineage go clear comot....

Awon ewu

121 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Prophesies Mourning In The Camp Of APC by Opiosko: 5:04am On Feb 28, 2015

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Prophesies Mourning In The Camp Of APC by sosanova: 5:04am On Feb 28, 2015
Thief-nubu n Obasanjo want to impose another Yaradua(Great Grand Father Buhari)....but God pass them
Jega happy Leave in Advance.. thank u for ur selfless service to the nation before u were compromised by APC
grin grin grin grin

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Prophesies Mourning In The Camp Of APC by abbeyoye2001(m): 5:05am On Feb 28, 2015
May God help us

1 Like

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Prophesies Mourning In The Camp Of APC by adaweezy(m): 5:05am On Feb 28, 2015
Nl mods sha Moving an anti Buhari topic To front page at 5 AM

5 Likes

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Prophesies Mourning In The Camp Of APC by wealthlift(m): 5:07am On Feb 28, 2015
Why would they get what suits you?

It's a prophecy, hence they're only messengers.

momentum85:

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Prophesies Mourning In The Camp Of APC by betterabia: 5:07am On Feb 28, 2015
pls somebody tell him that there is corruption at Federal Medical Center Umuahia. Let him prophesy to the Chief Medical Director tp pay contractors. Or be ready to be burnt by fire.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Prophesies Mourning In The Camp Of APC by adaweezy(m): 5:07am On Feb 28, 2015
Nothing would happen to General Buhari has he will complete his tenure
I cover GMB with the blood of jesus...
any weapon fashioned against him shall not prosper
in jesus name

56 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Prophesies Mourning In The Camp Of APC by LordMecuzy(m): 5:08am On Feb 28, 2015
okay
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Prophesies Mourning In The Camp Of APC by Burger01(m): 5:08am On Feb 28, 2015
God forbid. Buhari shall live long. Nigeria will become better in his days. God will avert any calamity anywhere Buhari is involved. Those wishing Buhari dead is BTS.

Sai Buhari.

WE ARE READY!

34 Likes

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Prophesies Mourning In The Camp Of APC by thunderrider: 5:08am On Feb 28, 2015
Lord have mercy
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Prophesies Mourning In The Camp Of APC by ellechrystal(f): 5:08am On Feb 28, 2015
Although d general isn't my favourite aspirant, but please let him not die, I love him cos he is my brother from the north.
God help him, n give him long life.
Please Tinubu n d rest should stop stressing him. Abeg let him rest.
I pray he stays alive. Amen.
Meanwhile Johna is my main boo.

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Prophesies Mourning In The Camp Of APC by Pweetyradiance(f): 5:09am On Feb 28, 2015
what more can I say?
Lord let your will be done......
You are the Lord that is your name, you will never share your glory with any man*singing*

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Prophesies Mourning In The Camp Of APC by obioraval(m): 5:09am On Feb 28, 2015
GEJ 2019

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Prophesies Mourning In The Camp Of APC by Odunayomhy(m): 5:09am On Feb 28, 2015
[color=][/color]oh lord We want a president frm u Wʰᵒ will move us forward beyond our imagination

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Prophesies Mourning In The Camp Of APC by pabon(m): 5:10am On Feb 28, 2015

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Shehu Shagari's 1983 Election Campaign Advert (Throwback Photo) / Tinubu, Osinbajo And Governor Akeredolu Visit Scene Of Owo Church Attack / N5bn COVID-19 Personal Protective Equipment Fraud Uncovered In NDDC - Sahara R.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.