Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,304 members, 7,780,709 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 08:13 PM

Apostle Johnson Suleman Prophesies Mourning In The Camp Of APC - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Apostle Johnson Suleman Prophesies Mourning In The Camp Of APC (52804 Views)

Alledged Mourning In Abia As INEC Declare Ikpeazu Winner / Apostle Johnson Suleman Said It, Now It's Happening? / "Never Again "- Latest Slogan In The Camp Of Nigerian Army (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Prophesies Mourning In The Camp Of APC by Seaen(m): 9:56am On Feb 28, 2015
These "prophets" are actually in cohort with the devil and the evil ones who reveal to them the evil things they are planning to unleash. Have you ever considered why they never have positive prophesies. It is not from God because God does not plan evil.
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Prophesies Mourning In The Camp Of APC by kalohkaloh: 10:02am On Feb 28, 2015
Some of you need to read the message well. The Prophet says he has prayed to avert the calamity! As for those saying Buhari is sick, do they have any evidence? He has so far visited many states to campaign and has not collapsed for once! Check his outing at APC's aborted electioneering in Maiduguri to confirm this. Enough of propaganda on the man's health and education. Let's get serious pls!
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Prophesies Mourning In The Camp Of APC by ellechrystal(f): 10:09am On Feb 28, 2015
ndubueze92:
Little wonder u just d brush up and package urself to impress... Jona ur boo. mama Peace go catch u ? Meanwhile am here for the taking! Jona. is embattled at d moment. Come on let's cheat on Jona. 2geda.
Buhahaha hahahahahaha Cha NL guys, u ppl won't make me fall down with laff.
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Prophesies Mourning In The Camp Of APC by ndcide(m): 10:12am On Feb 28, 2015
efilefun:
Some people on nairaland are so ignorant and have been brainwashed... when a post appears on NL about someone's death they gonna be the first to type RIP here they are celebrating a prophecy which we don't know if its a paid one or not, just cuz they are following GEJ instead of praying against sad news

Well to burst your bubbles Buhari will Rule Nigeria and Complete his tenure In Jesus Name... Amen
IN SHA ALLAH he will live long to deliver this sick and corrupt nation Ameen

like for GMB/PYO2015 and share for GEJ/PEJ otuoke Journey2015

I understand your sentiments. believe me I don't wish GMB evil. But I challenge you and those who clicked LIKE for you to ask gov Amaechi about Apostles Suleman. he is close to the man & I believe he respects him.

If you think the man is what you think , then go ask Amaechi. Those who know Suleman take him serious.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Prophesies Mourning In The Camp Of APC by Tonylyte(m): 10:13am On Feb 28, 2015
ellechrystal:

Nope, am a Nigerian, he is also,
Oh! Ok, now i understand what u meant.
￴NIGERIANS FIRST, NIGERIANS ALWAYS. LETS DO IT TOGETHER.
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Prophesies Mourning In The Camp Of APC by Gbawe: 10:16am On Feb 28, 2015
Seaen:
These "prophets" are actually in cohort with the devil and the evil ones who reveal to them the evil things they are planning to unleash. Have you ever considered why they never have positive prophesies. It is not from God because God does not plan evil.

Thank you. This is what I said earlier. They never see anything beneficial. God never reveals anything positive and transformational to them. It is only to tell us who will die and impending chaos their prayers alone can 'avert'. It is always about scaremongering an over-religious , poverty-riddled, superstitiously scared and spiritually insecure people for the sake of greater personal influence and popularity. I really feel sad for Nigeria and her people. They truly do not appreciate what obtains elsewhere as the norm while they remain in bondage under leaders who use religion without a love for the ways of God.
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Prophesies Mourning In The Camp Of APC by sleemzy96(f): 10:16am On Feb 28, 2015

1 Like

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Prophesies Mourning In The Camp Of APC by slap1(m): 10:22am On Feb 28, 2015
Apostle Johnson Suleiman is not a hungry man. His prophecies are to be taken seriously. Thankfully he has prayed against it.

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Prophesies Mourning In The Camp Of APC by buoye1(m): 10:27am On Feb 28, 2015
BabaO2:

Is he God? Get brain. There is only perfect master Jesus
Is that why you should insult me?how's my opinion become your headache......

Mind your business and never quote me if you can't make ur point without insult
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Prophesies Mourning In The Camp Of APC by ajoskele(m): 10:33am On Feb 28, 2015
bigazu:

Oga so u don't know dat muslims are more united than xtians, buhari doesn't need to go to d mosque to canvass for votes, d average norther muslim will always vote for their brother no matter what. Even if their candidate is a goat, dey will still vote for d goat. But xtains are more liberal minded because of d gospel of christ.
Your post is sooooo liberal...
Mtchew
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Prophesies Mourning In The Camp Of APC by ndubueze92(m): 10:33am On Feb 28, 2015
ellechrystal:

Buhahaha hahahahahaha Cha NL guys, u ppl won't make me fall down with laff.
U have even mentioned the Objective! "fall down",then it will be our joy...
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Prophesies Mourning In The Camp Of APC by darelar(m): 10:41am On Feb 28, 2015
op so is only you that watch it life cos I have not read where anyone said he or she also watched it. Anyway is just prophecy or pridiction. not every prophecy come to pass has God might decide to dissapoint the seer. in 2005 in isolo market, a pastor told me that my first four child will be boy but God dissapoint her has the two were girls. Buhari will leave long that his enemy will believe
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Prophesies Mourning In The Camp Of APC by Kurpu60: 10:46am On Feb 28, 2015
momentum85:
Everybody knows GMB's health condition and can easily predict as he did. Dat of Jega, let see what happens. My own is why don't these prophets get prophesies/solutions/way forward as regards to our economy dat is sinking every day, I think dats what we need now.
HOW CAN PROPHETS GET PROPHESY ON THE ECONOMY AND SOLUTIONS ON WAY FORWARD? LET ME HELP YOUR UNDERSTANDING. PROPHESIES ARE MESSAGES OR REVELATIONS RECEIVED FROM GOD. EXCEPT GOD REVEALS, THERE WILL BE NO PROPHECY.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Prophesies Mourning In The Camp Of APC by Gbawe: 10:48am On Feb 28, 2015
slap1:
Apostle Johnson Suleiman is not a hungry man. His prophecies are to be taken seriously. Thankfully he has prayed against it.

I believe he is. Whether you agree or not, the fact is that genuine religious leaders worldwide do their work in the background without seeking attention. It is in Nigeria, and other over-religious nations full of gullible and oppressed citizens, that attention-seeking charlatan come out to tell us they have prayed to "avert" this and that. If you have done so and all is well then why go public with your thoughts? Those who genuinely believe in the advancement of humanity, whether their chosen field is religion or political leadership, never seek glory and attention for themselves.

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Prophesies Mourning In The Camp Of APC by Nobody: 10:56am On Feb 28, 2015
myhoodlink:

Bank transfer or airtime (mtn transfer or pin) and send number along. It takes less than 5 minutes to be credited. Thanks.

Do u accept N1200 for airtime payment?
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Prophesies Mourning In The Camp Of APC by United4lyf(m): 10:56am On Feb 28, 2015
klimson:
Haba! Do you recharge Etisalat with MTN? Does he believe that Jesus saves? Cover him with the blood of the prophet, not Jesus.
bros I pity una,life and death is in the hand of GOD Alone,only HE knows when each and everyone of us will die,if one has reached his appointed time as ordained by HIM nobody can save that person likewise if the entire world wish you dead and HE has not ordained it so,they will not succeed.so covering gmb or not covering him with any blood will not save or kill him,only GOD knew when he was created and when he'll die.
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Prophesies Mourning In The Camp Of APC by Themandator: 11:06am On Feb 28, 2015
kastonkastrol:
you won't deny the fact that apostle suleiman is indirectly referring to Buhari.. Would you?

Only him and his God can tell. For us, only result can tell us who he is referring to

Our only lead is the name APC.
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Prophesies Mourning In The Camp Of APC by PhockPhockMan: 11:07am On Feb 28, 2015
aigboeben:
Are you happy Jega is a goner? Is Jega PDP's problem?
Jega messed himself up.
He must go.
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Prophesies Mourning In The Camp Of APC by PhockPhockMan: 11:12am On Feb 28, 2015
ajoskele:
6 or 7billion naira at work..has GEJ visited and knelt down before him too?

Anytime I read supposedly educated young Nigerians shout GMB would "islamize" or "islamatize" Nigeria as the case may be and that he is coming back to complete the "islamatization" he started decades ago, I feel sorry for them and the kind of education they got/are getting.
I have never seen or heard Buhari visited an imam or a mosque canvassing for votes. I once heard he went for Jumaat in Abuja recently, went in quietly and left immediately after prayers without any glamour.
The reverse is the case with GEJ. He has been to RCCG, LFC(winners), Anglican mission, Catholic missions, in most cases kneeling down to receive "blessings". He has been to Isreal two times in four years.
Should we now say GEJ wants to "christianise" Nigeria?
We the youth should think deeply about our future. Vote wisely!
TRASH.
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Prophesies Mourning In The Camp Of APC by ellechrystal(f): 11:18am On Feb 28, 2015
Tonylyte:

Oh! Ok, now i understand what u meant.
￴NIGERIANS FIRST, NIGERIANS ALWAYS. LETS DO IT TOGETHER.
Exactly.
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Prophesies Mourning In The Camp Of APC by crossover(m): 11:21am On Feb 28, 2015
PenSniper:

?
Prophecy or not, go and check my previous posts, i had decreed the sword of darmocles/karmah on GMB, OBJ, IBB and other true enemies of Nigeria soon and its gonna happen because the God of judgment/vengeance has attested His authority to the decree. Inspite of the abundance grace they have enjoyed from God over Nigeria, they are, and have remained, worthless people.

You are not God & and you can never be. If you witness the prevailing situation that brought GMB then, you will agree with me that his coming was for a divine purpose. Before he took over, the then civilian president, Alj. Shehu Shagari was boosting to the world that his government will crush the opposition especially in the western states and that the west occupy a small geographic area in Nigeria. Immedaite after he won, the ruling party, NPN, started arresting the opposition, UPN supporters and many were put in prisons. There was a man in Ibadan, late eruobodo, who publicly declared war against the then executive governor of his state. The coming of GMB as a military ruler was a great relief to the opposition because they actually prayed for it. Unfortunate, the same set of people especially from the west are clamoring for the rejection of GMB forgotten Ajasin/Omoboriowo, Bola Ige/Olunloyo, as well as various scenario from other places in Nigeria during the second term of Alj. Shehu Shagari government. So many killings, so many bloodshed before the coming of this great man. [i][/i] Those holding the age of GMB against him are not fair. Most of those that mortgaged the future of Nigerian youths are youths themselves. From the time immemorial, the affairs of this country had been in the hands of youths. From General Gowon to Gen Abacha, a quick check shows that will need a [b]MAN [/b]this time around. Man that had been part of the system, and that can correct the mistakes from the past. President Jonathan is my man at any time but can never function right with the existing structure in PDP. In four years time, we will still exercise our voting power to make a change if APC derails.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Prophesies Mourning In The Camp Of APC by ajoskele(m): 11:21am On Feb 28, 2015
PhockPhockMan:
TRASH.
Mtchew...
U just come abi? Ur seniors don do worse.
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Prophesies Mourning In The Camp Of APC by PhockPhockMan: 11:23am On Feb 28, 2015
ellechrystal:
Although d general isn't my favourite aspirant, but please let him not die, I love him cos he is my brother from the north.
God help him, n give him long life.
Please Tinubu n d rest should stop stressing him. Abeg let him rest.
I pray he stays alive. Amen.
Meanwhile Johna is my main boo.
Your profile picture.
Hmmmmm.
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Prophesies Mourning In The Camp Of APC by Vision4God: 11:26am On Feb 28, 2015
camplenigeria:
[size=15pt]When you criticize GEJ's govt and end your argument with a support for Buhari, it makes it lost its credibility. In any civilised society, people don't consider a coupist and dictator like Buhari as an option to any kind of problem of governance.[/size]

3million likes for you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Prophesies Mourning In The Camp Of APC by ellechrystal(f): 11:27am On Feb 28, 2015
PhockPhockMan:
Your profile picture.
Hmmmmm.
Lol. Wetin do am abeg.. tell me please na.biko
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Prophesies Mourning In The Camp Of APC by djon78(m): 11:32am On Feb 28, 2015
United4lyf:
bros I pity una,life and death is in the hand of GOD Alone,only HE knows when each and everyone of us will die,if one has reached his appointed time as ordained by HIM nobody can save that person likewise if the entire world wish you dead and HE has not ordained it so,they will not succeed.so covering gmb or not covering him with any blood will not save or kill him,only GOD knew when he was created and when he'll die.

Mr man you dont have a clue about spiritual things. The spiritual controls the physical. Why do you think there is so much backwardness, underdevelopment and misery across black Africa? You think it is just ordinary? Do you know the kind of human blood sacrifices, incantations and evil spell done by present politicians thereby raising strange altars to evil forces. Be it known to you that God the creator of heaven and earth is so much interested in Nigeria, and His judgement is coming speedily on all those that has held Nigeria down for decades, they are just mere flesh and blood and mortals. Never again shall a few men control the destiny of 170 million people, a new Nigeria is about emerging, this will show all men that there is a God who possesses the heavens and the earth, whom the inhabitants of the earth are like nothing before hin, who sets up kings and rulers. Men will see and tremble for this God is a consuming fire.
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Prophesies Mourning In The Camp Of APC by 100Cents: 11:41am On Feb 28, 2015
betterabia:
pls somebody tell him that there is corruption at Federal Medical Center Umuahia. Let him prophesy to the Chief Medical Director tp pay contractors. Or be ready to be burnt by fire.

My dear, there is corruption in all government offices. They seat on peoples sweat for years running. Mine since 2012..
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Prophesies Mourning In The Camp Of APC by United4lyf(m): 11:44am On Feb 28, 2015
djon78:

Mr man you dont have a clue about spiritual things. The spiritual controls the physical. Why do you think there is so much backwardness, underdevelopment and misery across black Africa? You think it is just ordinary? Do you know the kind of human blood sacrifices, incantations and evil spell done by present politicians thereby raising strange altars to evil forces. Be it known to you that God the creator of heaven and earth is so much interested in Nigeria, and His judgement is coming speedily on all those that has held Nigeria down for decades, they are just mere flesh and blood and mortals. Never again shall a few men control the destiny of 170 million people, a new Nigeria is about emerging, this will show all men that there is a God who possesses the heavens and the earth, whom the inhabitants of the earth are like nothing before hin, who sets up kings and rulers. Men will see and tremble for this God is a consuming fire.
thanx bro,like I said earlier, everything happens in the heavens and earth with HIS Will,the politicians might deceive themselves with all those evil things but HE is watching them and us all,If HE didn't Will a thing to happen,they will sacrifice all they want but will not succeed,GOD is interested in not only Nigeria but the entire nations of this earth,HE created all so nothing happens without his knowledge.
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Prophesies Mourning In The Camp Of APC by tosin481: 11:53am On Feb 28, 2015
adaweezy:
Nothing would happen to General Buhari has he will complete his tenure
I cover GMB with the blood of jesus...
any weapon fashioned against him shall not prosper
in jesus name
insult!!! reverse ur statement and cover him with the blood of mohammed. nonsense

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Prophesies Mourning In The Camp Of APC by Nobody: 11:55am On Feb 28, 2015
IHate9ja1:

Do u accept N1200 for airtime payment?
Yes
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Prophesies Mourning In The Camp Of APC by PhockPhockMan: 11:58am On Feb 28, 2015
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Prophesies Mourning In The Camp Of APC by PhockPhockMan: 12:00pm On Feb 28, 2015
ellechrystal:

Lol. Wetin do am abeg.. tell me please na.biko
The face in the picture is a beauty to behold. May God forgive me for EVERYTHING I've been thinking since I saw it.

gringringringringringringrin

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

N5bn COVID-19 Personal Protective Equipment Fraud Uncovered In NDDC - Sahara R. / Shehu Shagari's 1983 Election Campaign Advert (Throwback Photo) / Tinubu, Osinbajo And Governor Akeredolu Visit Scene Of Owo Church Attack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.