Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,539 members, 7,808,985 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:31 PM

Apostle Johnson Suleman Prophesies Mourning In The Camp Of APC - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Apostle Johnson Suleman Prophesies Mourning In The Camp Of APC (52907 Views)

Alledged Mourning In Abia As INEC Declare Ikpeazu Winner / Apostle Johnson Suleman Said It, Now It's Happening? / "Never Again "- Latest Slogan In The Camp Of Nigerian Army (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Prophesies Mourning In The Camp Of APC by philips70(m): 12:00pm On Feb 28, 2015
PenSniper:

If the death wish of Pharaoh upon Moses and his first son was reaped by Pharaoh and that of Haman upon Mordecai was visited upon Haman, then know for certain that when your Buhari kicks the bucket, you and your entire generation follows until they are wiped off the face of the earth. By the zeal of the Lord of hosts, this curse is already at your door. I have noted your signature and shall remind you when the burble begins to burst.

The bible and God has no place for beasts like you. Your curses have no effect whatsoever except for the fact that they are for you and your entire household. You are a disgrace to Christians. You need to repent from your wicked heart lest your destruction will be fatal. Amusu.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Prophesies Mourning In The Camp Of APC by litetias(m): 12:00pm On Feb 28, 2015
Pweetyradiance:
what more can I say?
Lord let your will be done......
You are the Lord that is your name, you will never share your glory with any man*singing*
So if it was your father that was prophesied that he was going to die you will say Lord let your will be done abi? yeye pikin

1 Like

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Prophesies Mourning In The Camp Of APC by Nobody: 12:02pm On Feb 28, 2015
efilefun:

Anybody wishing the general death will die before him by the special grace of God. Even if a pastor comes out and drop a prophesy either he's paid or not I don't care is BUHARI the only member of APC?

Fayose don threaten tire now na prophecies remain...lmao

Long Live the Peoples General
Anybody wey wish you death na hin entire lineage go clear comot....

Awon ewu

i always knew suleiman would collect from the bribe
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Prophesies Mourning In The Camp Of APC by PhockPhockMan: 12:04pm On Feb 28, 2015
myhoodlink:
Yes
What of Etisalat?
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Prophesies Mourning In The Camp Of APC by ellechrystal(f): 12:11pm On Feb 28, 2015
PhockPhockMan:
The face in the picture is a beauty to behold. May God forgive me for EVERYTHING I've been thinking since I saw it.

gringringringringringringrin
Ehhhhh
Please wat ve u been thinking?
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Prophesies Mourning In The Camp Of APC by dein77(m): 12:15pm On Feb 28, 2015
ellechrystal:

Ehhhhh

U can imagine that na!!!!

I was right all along. That face of yours is truly a beauty to behold.
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Prophesies Mourning In The Camp Of APC by dein77(m): 12:20pm On Feb 28, 2015
PhockPhockMan:
The face in the picture is a beauty to behold. May God forgive me for EVERYTHING I've been thinking since I saw it.

gringringringringringringrin

Bro, leave my beauty alone; concentrate on your GEJ campaign.

When I noticed her morning, temitemi1 asked me to shift to romance section. Now all of una dey try to take her from me.....

Seriously, her face is a medicine for longevity. .
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Prophesies Mourning In The Camp Of APC by temitemi1(m): 12:28pm On Feb 28, 2015
Guys na some1 woman be that oooo grin grin grin. I hope sey no be apc send am to come n distract GEJ soldiers on NL oooo but their juju no fit work for me sha tongue tongue tongue
dein77:

When I noticed her morning, temitemi1 asked me to shift to romance section. Now all of una dey try to take her from me.....

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Prophesies Mourning In The Camp Of APC by temitemi1(m): 12:32pm On Feb 28, 2015
D babe fine but nt as beautiful as my woman though kiss kiss kiss
dein77:

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Prophesies Mourning In The Camp Of APC by bigazu(m): 12:36pm On Feb 28, 2015
crossover:

You are not God & and you can never be. If you witness the prevailing situation that brought GMB then, you will agree with me that his coming was for a divine purpose. Before he took over, the then civilian president, Alj. Shehu Shagari was boosting to the world that his government will crush the opposition especially in the western states and that the west occupy a small geographic area in Nigeria. Immedaite after he won, the ruling party, NPN, started arresting the opposition, UPN supporters and many were put in prisons. There was a man in Ibadan, late eruobodo, who publicly declared war against the then executive governor of his state. The coming of GMB as a military ruler was a great relief to the opposition because they actually prayed for it. Unfortunate, the same set of people especially from the west are clamoring for the rejection of GMB forgotten Ajasin/Omoboriowo, Bola Ige/Olunloyo, as well as various scenario from other places in Nigeria during the second term of Alj. Shehu Shagari government. So many killings, so many bloodshed before the coming of this great man. [i][/i] Those holding the age of GMB against him are not fair. Most of those that mortgaged the future of Nigerian youths are youths themselves. From the time immemorial, the affairs of this country had been in the hands of youths. From General Gowon to Gen Abacha, a quick check shows that will need a [b]MAN [/b]this time around. Man that had been part of the system, and that can correct the mistakes from the past. President Jonathan is my man at any time but can never function right with the existing structure in PDP. In four years time, we will still exercise our voting power to make a change if APC derails.

Oga which yeye history are u spewing here. A man dat truncated a democratic govt is the one u are clamoring for. How evil can u be. Write this down, Buhari can never rule nigeria, d elemental forces of karma are waiting to disgrace him. Google the word karma and study its meaning.
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Prophesies Mourning In The Camp Of APC by PhockPhockMan: 12:42pm On Feb 28, 2015
dein77:

You too greed o o, I thought you were promised 72 virgins, Leave this one na.
gringringringrin

1 Like

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Prophesies Mourning In The Camp Of APC by PhockPhockMan: 12:47pm On Feb 28, 2015
ellechrystal:

Ehhhhh
Are you a learner?
Na wa for you o o.

grin;gringrin
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Prophesies Mourning In The Camp Of APC by benzion72(m): 12:47pm On Feb 28, 2015
Post the video link or else dont draw the man of God to politics
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Prophesies Mourning In The Camp Of APC by dein77(m): 12:55pm On Feb 28, 2015
PhockPhockMan:
You too greed o o, I thought you were promised 72 virgins, Leave this one na.
gringringringrin

Hahahhahaha. 72 virgins ke?

The babe set die.....

You dey hear temitemi1?

I go follow this babe wella. ...she makes a world of sense..
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Prophesies Mourning In The Camp Of APC by dein77(m): 12:59pm On Feb 28, 2015
temitemi1:
Guys na some1 woman be that oooo grin grin grin. I hope sey no be apc send am to come n distract GEJ soldiers on NL oooo but their juju no fit work for me sha tongue tongue tongue

You too dey fear. Na core GEJ babe. Me no dey follow APC babes oooo....
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Prophesies Mourning In The Camp Of APC by Pweetyradiance(f): 1:01pm On Feb 28, 2015
litetias:

So if it was your father that was prophesied that he was going to die you will say Lord let your will be done abi? yeye pikin
hahahahahahahahaha whatelse na? let ur will be done is a short prayer, God who sees my heart will know how to handle d situation
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Prophesies Mourning In The Camp Of APC by temitemi1(m): 1:03pm On Feb 28, 2015
Na suppose don exchange number by now na!
dein77:

Hahahhahaha. 72 virgins ke?

The babe set die.....

You dey hear temitemi1?

I go follow this babe wella. ...she makes a world of sense..
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Prophesies Mourning In The Camp Of APC by synergycom19: 1:15pm On Feb 28, 2015
obioraval:
GEJ 2019
so after 2019 what happens?End of south south south-east presidency in Nigeria,until God says is enough

1 Like

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Prophesies Mourning In The Camp Of APC by camplenigeria: 1:15pm On Feb 28, 2015
bushdoc9919:

The fact that they are considering old man Buhari .....and the fact that you a PDP man is focusing too much on what Buhari did in the past shows how much PDP has failed in making Nigeria better.

So we should forget about Buhari's past evils against Nigeria? I am happy you are so ashamed of his past. Unfortunately, I don't know of any other factor to judge Buhari as a past leader. Pls you can tell us what to use.

PDP has built projects....while leaving our economy hooked to oil. Now the oil price has fallen, many of those projects may not be sustainable....and you PDPians have no answer as to what we should do next.

BTW...what do you as a PDP member think we should do? And Agriculture is not the right answer....as we are not a major agric power....anmd selling raw materials and sharing the revenue is sooooo1960's.

Talk is cheap. Pls tell us how you want to fix all of these problems especially now that APC has all the PDP people that caused the mess, those that (APC) have been labelling as looters and destroyers of Nigeria. The last time I checked, even Patricia Etteh is in APC shouting change. APC must really think Nigerians are fvools.
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Prophesies Mourning In The Camp Of APC by djon78(m): 1:16pm On Feb 28, 2015
United4lyf:
thanx bro,like I said earlier, everything happens in the heavens and earth with HIS Will,the politicians might deceive themselves with all those evil things but HE is watching them and us all,If HE didn't Will a thing to happen,they will sacrifice all they want but will not succeed,GOD is interested in not only Nigeria but the entire nations of this earth,HE created all so nothing happens without his knowledge.

True talk, He is interested in all nations but there are peculiar nations with greater destinies. As far as Africa is concerned, Nigeria is a very unique country, with all the problems bedeviling her like insecurity, lack of power & infrastructure, it still emerged as Africas biggest economy, its is influencing other black nations through films and music, or is it the spread of Nigerian churches across the globe etc. How much more will Nigeria achieve if these problems are curtailed. There are powerful nations in the globe scared of a rising Nigeria, and what it will do to their influence, but even they cant stop it because Nigeria has a big role to play in the globe because God has destined it to be so, and nothing will stop it. It was until I traveled, studied and lived abroad that I saw the big influence Nigeria has especialy on blacks across the world, I saw Kenyans, Tanzanians South Africans, Carribeans and many other Africans only play Nigerian music even neglecting American music or you will hear them shout 'Chineke mee' what they hear in our movies. Do you know how many poor African young people previously brainwashed that blacks are poor and no good, begin to believe otherwise when they watch Nigerian movies and see mansions and cars, thereby begin to believe that blacks are not poor as they were previously brainshed. There are big nations scared of a rising Nigeria, but God pass them, he has great interest concerning Nigeria because the destinies of blacks across the globe is tied to Nigeria. Coupled with that is Nigerias inexhaustible human resources at home and most especialy residing abroad, profesionals, academicians, entreprenures making waves across the globe. They cant stop Nigeria no way.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Prophesies Mourning In The Camp Of APC by Nobody: 1:16pm On Feb 28, 2015
myhoodlink:
Yes

I wld keep in touch
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Prophesies Mourning In The Camp Of APC by Nobody: 1:18pm On Feb 28, 2015
camplenigeria:

So we should forget about Buhari's past evils against Nigeria? I am happy you are so ashamed of his past. Unfortunately, I don't know of any other factor to judge Buhari as a past leader. Pls you can tell us what to use.

Talk is cheap. Pls tell us how you want to fix all of these problems especially now that APC has all the PDP people that caused the mess, those that (APC) have been labelling as looters and destroyers of Nigeria. The last time I checked, even Patricia Etteh is in APC shouting change. APC must really think Nigerians are fvools.

You haven't answered my question.

What does your party think we should do in view of the challenges Nigeria faces?

That is the main thrust of my comment....but sadly you cannot see it....as most Nigerians do not take criticisim well.

I want to hear about PDP's plan for the low oil price future. I don't want to hear about what PDP thinks about Buhari....because whatever anyone thinks about Buhari is not pertinent to how our economy should be managed.
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Prophesies Mourning In The Camp Of APC by Nobody: 1:23pm On Feb 28, 2015
PhockPhockMan:
What of Etisalat?
1GB ETISALAT is N1300 while 1GB MTN for N1200. Only accept MTN card/airtime for purchase. Thanks.
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Prophesies Mourning In The Camp Of APC by Nobody: 1:24pm On Feb 28, 2015
IHate9ja1:

Do u accept N1200 for airtime payment?
Yes.
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Prophesies Mourning In The Camp Of APC by ellechrystal(f): 1:34pm On Feb 28, 2015
dein77:

U can imagine that na!!!!

I was right all along. That face of yours is truly a beauty to behold.

Thanks darl.
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Prophesies Mourning In The Camp Of APC by dein77(m): 1:46pm On Feb 28, 2015
temitemi1:
Na suppose don exchange number by now na!

No be now na....I still dey lay ground works. ..Na so you dey rush women?

Abeg, GEJ till 2019.
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Prophesies Mourning In The Camp Of APC by temitemi1(m): 1:55pm On Feb 28, 2015
GEJ till 2019 that's the koko!
dein77:

No be now na....I still dey lay ground works. ..Na so you dey rush women?

Abeg, GEJ till 2019.
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Prophesies Mourning In The Camp Of APC by 7lives: 2:00pm On Feb 28, 2015
efilefun:
Some people on nairaland are so ignorant and have been brainwashed... when a post appears on NL about someone's death they gonna be the first to type RIP here they are celebrating a prophecy which we don't know if its a paid one or not, just cuz they are following GEJ instead of praying against sad news

Well to burst your bubbles Buhari will Rule Nigeria and Complete his tenure In Jesus Name... Amen
IN SHA ALLAH he will live long to deliver this sick and corrupt nation Ameen
like for GMB/PYO2015 and share for GEJ/PEJ otuoke Journey2015

I am not a prophet but God sometimes speak to me in parables and the bible itself.
This week God took me to the book of Job and made me read, for those who are interested please open your bible to the book of Job 20:4-29.
Whoever is interested in what God had planned for those making this country inhabitable for the citizenry should look at this message.
God has made me see who Buhari is, and I must confess that Buhari is a hardliner and a very difficult man to deceive, he is also not very friendly.
God also made me see Jonathan and I must confess that I did not like his posture especially that lack of sense of direction, and when I opened my eyes, I was like God why me, why I'm I seeing these people, a week later God led me to the book of Job 20.
This is not about Buhari or Jonathan alone, God is about to bring down his battle axe in this country, a lot of wailing and gnashing of teeth is about to set in.
Anyone, who's hands is deep in iniquities need to have a change of heart, God will not allow anyone who will not allow Nigerians to live and serve him in peace to rule this country again, those who have ears, let them hear. Shalom.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Prophesies Mourning In The Camp Of APC by slap1(m): 2:07pm On Feb 28, 2015
Gbawe:

I believe he is. Whether you agree or not, the fact is that genuine religious leaders worldwide do their work in the background without seeking attention. It is in Nigeria, and other over-religious nations full of gullible and oppressed citizens, that attention-seeking charlatan come out to tell us they have prayed to "avert" this and that. If you have done so and all is well then why go public with your thoughts? Those who genuinely believe in the advancement of humanity, whether their chosen field is religion or political leadership, never seek glory and attention for themselves.
I see your point. I agree.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Prophesies Mourning In The Camp Of APC by PenSniper: 3:25pm On Feb 28, 2015
crossover:

You are not God & and you can never be. If you witness the prevailing situation that brought GMB then, you will agree with me that his coming was for a divine purpose. Before he took over, the then civilian president, Alj. Shehu Shagari was boosting to the world that his government will crush the opposition especially in the western states and that the west occupy a small geographic area in Nigeria. Immedaite after he won, the ruling party, NPN, started arresting the opposition, UPN supporters and many were put in prisons. There was a man in Ibadan, late eruobodo, who publicly declared war against the then executive governor of his state. The coming of GMB as a military ruler was a great relief to the opposition because they actually prayed for it. Unfortunate, the same set of people especially from the west are clamoring for the rejection of GMB forgotten Ajasin/Omoboriowo, Bola Ige/Olunloyo, as well as various scenario from other places in Nigeria during the second term of Alj. Shehu Shagari government. So many killings, so many bloodshed before the coming of this great man. [i][/i] Those holding the age of GMB against him are not fair. Most of those that mortgaged the future of Nigerian youths are youths themselves. From the time immemorial, the affairs of this country had been in the hands of youths. From General Gowon to Gen Abacha, a quick check shows that will need a [b]MAN [/b]this time around. Man that had been part of the system, and that can correct the mistakes from the past. President Jonathan is my man at any time but can never function right with the existing structure in PDP. In four years time, we will still exercise our voting power to make a change if APC derails.

Am impressed by your civility and will therefore make an input. They say once bitten, twice shy. I was a living witness of Buhari's first coming. 1) He cancelled Lagos metroline because it was down south. 2) He sent soldiers to harass and ransack Awo's house for no justifiable reason and found nothing incriminating. 3) He put Shagari in a plush house arrest but jailed his VP Ekwueme in kirikiri maximum prison. 4) He detained Tai Sholarin for no recorded offence and denied him medical attention and the use of his herbal medication for diabetes. 5) He jailed Busari of UPN in Ibadan without prosecution in a court of law and denied him medical attention when he fell ill till the poor man went blind in detention. 6) He detained UPN governor Ajasin and charged him for corruption before a kangaroo court. The tribunal he set up discharged and acquited Ajasin but Buhari refused to release him. 7) He voted against a nigerian of the SE in favour of a Nigerien muslim fulani to become OAU Sec. Gen. cool He instigated and encouraged the massacre of selected southerners including Youth Corpers in 2011 for losing the election and made no attempt to condemn or stop it whilst it lasted. 9) He is yet to explain or be accounted for his recent statement that dogs and baboons would soak in blood if 2015 elections are rigged. Who are his dogs and baboons - christians/southerners ? We need to know. 10) By his previous utterances, he is commited to a full implementation of full sharia over the entire country. Recollect that the sharia was smuggled into the constitution by fiat by Abdusalami Abubakar and Buhari was aware if not privy to it. 11) He lied to Nigerians about a non-existent certificate and went ahead to brazenly forged one to cover up his lie. The list is almost unended. He is not on record to have apologised for all or any of these attrocities which indicates he is an incorrigible irridentist and an unrepentant bigot. He had no record of any achievement that positively impacted the citizinery at his first coming. Put side by side with Gej, the latter is miles better than him. A vote for Buhari is a vote for anarchy and descent into the 17th century era. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Prophesies Mourning In The Camp Of APC by United4lyf(m): 3:37pm On Feb 28, 2015
djon78:

True talk, He is interested in all nations but there are peculiar nations with greater destinies. As far as Africa is concerned, Nigeria is a very unique country, with all the problems bedeviling her like insecurity, lack of power & infrastructure, it still emerged as Africas biggest economy, its is influencing other black nations through films and music, or is it the spread of Nigerian churches across the globe etc. How much more will Nigeria achieve if these problems are curtailed. There are powerful nations in the globe scared of a rising Nigeria, and what it will do to their influence, but even they cant stop it because Nigeria has a big role to play in the globe because God has destined it to be so, and nothing will stop it. It was until I traveled, studied and lived abroad that I saw the big influence Nigeria has especialy on blacks across the world, I saw Kenyans, Tanzanians South Africans, Carribeans and many other Africans only play Nigerian music even neglecting American music or you will hear them shout 'Chineke mee' what they hear in our movies. Do you know how many poor African young people previously brainwashed that blacks are poor and no good, begin to believe otherwise when they watch Nigerian movies and see mansions and cars, thereby begin to believe that blacks are not poor as they were previously brainshed. There are big nations scared of a rising Nigeria, but God pass them, he has great interest concerning Nigeria because the destinies of blacks across the globe is tied to Nigeria. Coupled with that is Nigerias inexhaustible human resources at home and most especialy residing abroad, profesionals, academicians, entreprenures making waves across the globe. They cant stop Nigeria no way.
true talk,may GOD bless Nigeria and Nigerians.
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Prophesies Mourning In The Camp Of APC by patpaul: 4:08pm On Feb 28, 2015
ajoskele:
6 or 7billion naira at work..has GEJ visited and knelt down before him too?

Anytime I read supposedly educated young Nigerians shout GMB would "islamize" or "islamatize" Nigeria as the case may be and that he is coming back to complete the "islamatization" he started decades ago, I feel sorry for them and the kind of education they got/are getting.
I have never seen or heard Buhari visited an imam or a mosque canvassing for votes. I once heard he went for Jumaat in Abuja recently, went in quietly and left immediately after prayers without any glamour.
The reverse is the case with GEJ. He has been to RCCG, LFC(winners), Anglican mission, Catholic missions, in most cases kneeling down to receive "blessings". He has been to Isreal two times in four years.
Should we now say GEJ wants to "christianise" Nigeria?
We the youth should think deeply about our future. Vote wisely!

Your advice to the youth is very good , but your GMB has not hidden the fact that he is the general commander and chief sponsor of boko haram. Can you recall that when the FG wanted to declare full war on Boko haram, it was your GMB who declared that doing that is against the North? Can you recall that it was your GMB that bokoharam chosed as their chief negotiator between them and the FG?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Ikpeazu To Appeal High Court Judgement: Tells Abians Not To Panic / The White House Was Once Attacked By Rats & Cockroaches; Not Only Aso Rock / Soldiers Kill Boko Haram Fighters While Planting IEDs Near Sambisa Forest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.