Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,013 members, 7,806,951 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:44 AM

Which Of This Songs/ Poems Can You Remember? - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Which Of This Songs/ Poems Can You Remember? (917 Views)

How Many Of You Remember This? Photo / How Many Of You Remember Doing This? (pic) / Do You Remember This ????. (photo ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Of This Songs/ Poems Can You Remember? by Pweetyradiance(f): 4:51am On Feb 28, 2015
Growing up in Naija was fun and we did
have a song for everything. We turned hit
songs into local anthems. Anway, which songs
do you remember? I made my own list.
1.When I remember dat gal water run den my eyes, wayo wayo ( name of skul) na helele.
2. A tapper who goes to tap this is d way he taps (twice) when he stands on the tree and he begins to tap d wine,kpangigi gigi dis is the way he taps.
3. Roll roll roll ur boat.
4. Miss Mary mark,all dressed in black( complete it)
5. Akpangoro kpangoro( I don forget the song sef)
Fowl fowl fowl get into the box.
6.The lion d lion....
7. Oh my home, oh my home.
8.10 green bottles standing on the wall.
9. Mary oh Mary oh I am d one one, I am d two two I am ur mother's sis open d door for me?( derived from a story)
10. Old rogger is dead.....
Wherever you go....go go gongo
11. Wherever you meet ...sisi eko
Do not say yes when you mean to say
no...baba ibadan
...by their fruits you shall know them whether
dem be montessori or AJ City
12. My mother told me, that she will buy me............etc
13. Jackson tiff my ponmo because I no give am
ponmo tiff tiff....... My name, 14. my name , my name (Kpamuregeji)
My name is Dziree (Kpamuregeji)
I come from Essex cheesy
Kpamuregeji kegeji kegege x2
:hail::hail::hail::hail::hail::hail::hail: U know
Yoruba ooooooooooooooooo.
O tie bad at all..Hmmmn
15. Sandalili sandalili....
16. Motor car motor car.
17. Who stole a pen from the teacher's table.
18. Three blind mice, see how they run.
19. There was a crooked man.
20. This old man he plays one, he plays nick nack on my thumb with a nick back paddy wack give a dog a bone.....................
Too many, add Urs jare. Don't spoil the fun. Meanwhile gudmorning. When I wake up to bad news such as * bombblast kills 12 at unijos gate* can't help but remember those good all days when Nigeria was peaceful. One could travel without fear of being bombed at the park, moonlight games/ stories e.t.c.
Dear Lord please make Nigeria a better place to dwell in again,better than how it was before. Amen.
Re: Which Of This Songs/ Poems Can You Remember? by watchthisposter(m): 4:59am On Feb 28, 2015
Thank you Mr barber for barbing my hair... Barb here barb here... and leave here for me(pubic region) grin grin

Fyn girl folo me na me go marry u, fyn girl folo me O! (Anytime we see a pretty girl on the streets, even the ones wey don reach to born us)

Do me do me small small, my broda e de pain me O! (Even though we didn't even know what it meant grin grin) *I got the beating of my life one day when my parents overhead me singing this song cry cry I cry no be small cry cry cry *

Ayam coming lemme tink of more...
Re: Which Of This Songs/ Poems Can You Remember? by Pweetyradiance(f): 5:04am On Feb 28, 2015
moderators please take this to the front page, give me a chance to put a smile on someone's face this morning...
who is in the garden a little fine girl.......
chop Akara today moi moi no dey?
who stole the pen from the teacher's table...
if na me thief that rice(2ce) fish must to swellop me, mami water go tary me( singing like a kid)
Re: Which Of This Songs/ Poems Can You Remember? by yaqub07: 5:47am On Feb 28, 2015
Buhari please take us back to does days
Re: Which Of This Songs/ Poems Can You Remember? by zyzxx(m): 5:54am On Feb 28, 2015
Adi ye mi eyitimora
motojure, ojasikoto
Baba ba n gbe
Ni gba ti mo gbe
Otutu much
Gbi gban ni gbon
Re: Which Of This Songs/ Poems Can You Remember? by njuwo(m): 10:34am On Feb 28, 2015
I see one Man, Man U. He sit down for Chair, Chelsea. He hold one Gun, Gunners. He put am for Bag, Barca. He no Leave Am, Liverpool.

(1) (Reply)

I Am What Goes Up But Never Comes Down. I Am Needed But Hated... / What Will You Do!!!? / Imagine If He's Your Dad, Will You Agree?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.