Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,827 members, 7,806,325 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:47 PM

The Official Nigerian Digital Charts - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / The Official Nigerian Digital Charts (677 Views)

Nigerians That Have Been Ranked On Billboard Charts. / D'banj Was The First Nigerian Artist To Be Featured On The Billboard Charts / 'Satan Be Gone' By Asa (Watch The Official Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Official Nigerian Digital Charts by VNaija: 6:33am On Feb 28, 2015
Na so we dey see am oh!!! Naija don get our own Billboard. I see am as I dey scroll my Twitter today. The thing no even hold joke at all.

I didn't know that Korede Bello even sold more than Rihanna this past week in Nigeria! That boy dey try ohhhh.

Anyway, this na the top 6 of the list, the full list is in the website here: http://naijawatching..com/2015/02/nigerian-official-digital-music-chart.html

10. CYNTHIA MORGAN - GERMAN JUICE:
Last Week Position: Debut
Number of weeks on chart: 1

Cynthia Morgan released the visuals for her new single German Juice yesterday and has already garnered 18988 views as of the time of compilation. She also had over approx. 7301 plays this week spanning a number of music outlets. German Juice has an average total of 27,288 plays this week.

9. SKALES - JE KAN MO:

Skales released the video to his single Je Kan Mo over the past week. The video has been played 15811 times since then on Youtube and Je Kan Mo has had approx. 8349 plays spanning a number of music outlets, and was downloaded an approx. 12216 times. Overall, Je Kan Mo was played an approx. 38,527 times securing him the #9 position this week.

8. IYANYA x DIAMOND - NAKUPENDA

Iyanya recently released a new single titled Nakupenda with Diamond. This song has been played 31153 times over a number of music outlets, and has been downloaded approx. 15814 times on NotJustOk alone. Nakupenda has gotten an approx. total of 62,617 plays. This is all without an accompanying music video.

7. REEKADO BANKS - KATAPOT:

Reekado Banks recently released his new single "Katapot" and it has been played an approx. 23254 times over a number of music outlets online. The song has also been downloaded an approx. 57400
times on NotJustOk alone. Also, "Katapot" comes in as the 5th most purchased song (nationally and internationally) this week on the Nigerian Itunes selling an approx. 42 copies this week. This has been all without the support of a music video, a very impressive thing to do these days. Overall, Katapot has been played an approx. 136,588 times online securing it at the #7 position.

6. AYO JAY - THINK ABOUT ME

Ayo Jay, one of the new faces in the Nigerian music industry dropped the music video to his new single "Think About Me" recently. With the help of NJO pinning at it's homepage for some time, the video was able to garner 129,051 as of the time of compilation. Ayo has obviously been working hard and recently performed at the One Mic Naija occassion, an event that NaijaWatchers say he did a very good job in. Obviously they enjoyed it because the song has been streamed an approx. 27,537 times on a span of music outlets. "Think About Me" has been played an approx. 162008 times.

The full list is here: http://naijawatching..com/2015/02/nigerian-official-digital-music-chart.html
Re: The Official Nigerian Digital Charts by VNaija: 4:20am On Mar 07, 2015
They've uploaded the new chart ohh. This time with the Top 40! I was seeing it on my Twitter!

I no go lie, this is by farrr the most accurate Nigerian Music List I have EVER seen! The full list dey here: http://naijawatching..com/2015/03/the-official-nigerian-digital-chart.html#more

40. Korede Bello - African Princess

39. Skales - Shake Body

38. Sean Tizzle - Perfect Gentleman

37. Tiwa Savage - Eminado

36. Wande Coal - Baby Hello

35. Skid Adams - Rollin'

34. Olamide - Skelemba

33. Wizkid - For You

32. Seyi Shay - Crazy

31. Sarkodie - Special Sumone

30. Sean Tizzle - Igi Orombo

29. Mavins - Dorobucci

28. Iyanya - Mr. Oreo

27. M.I - Bad Belle

26. D'Prince - Oga Titus

25. Patoranking - Happy Day

24. Dammy Krane - Amin

23. Sinach - I Know Who I Am

22. Phyno - Yayo
Last Week Position: 2
Number of weeks on chart: 2

21. Reminisce - Tesojue

Full Chart here: http://naijawatching..com/2015/03/the-official-nigerian-digital-chart.html#more
Re: The Official Nigerian Digital Charts by VNaija: 9:04am On Mar 14, 2015
A new chart has been uploaded.

It's all over my Twitter and X3M Music, Susan Peters, and some other people have been talking about it.

The link to it is here: http://naijawatching..com/2015/03/the-official-nigerian-top-40-chart-week.html

P.S. Woju Remix is Number 1.

(1) (Reply)

P-square – “kiss Kiss” + #free4fans (free Album) / Download Full Tracks: Reminisce Album – Baba Hafusa / Davido’s Fan Mi Sets New Record For Most Watched Nigerian Video In 24 Hours

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.