Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,899 members, 7,802,902 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:43 AM

D'banj And Ashish J. Thakkar, African Youngest Billionaire Pictured Together - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / D'banj And Ashish J. Thakkar, African Youngest Billionaire Pictured Together (32969 Views)

Yemi Alade, Kanu Nwankwo And Jay Jay Okocha Pictured Together / Banky W, His Parents And Adesua Etomi, His Wife To-Be Pictured Together / Queen Osem Celestine And Donald Trump Pictured Together (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

D'banj And Ashish J. Thakkar, African Youngest Billionaire Pictured Together by ketekete: 6:45am On Feb 28, 2015
Ashish J. Thakkar is an African businessman and entrepreneur. He is the founder of Mara Group and Mara Foundation, and he is a co-founder of Atlas Mara. Thakkar was born in the United Kingdom, but he moved to East Africa as a teenager before founding Mara Group, a Pan-African conglomerate, at the age of 15. Mara Group's operations and investments span 22 African countries. Thakkar is a member of the World Economic Forum's Young Global Leaders, and was featured on Fortune Magazine's list of the top "40 Under 40" in 2013. He was awarded the Base Leadership Award at the 2014 MTV Africa Music Awards event. - Wiki

https://instagram.com/p/zodC05oNuN/?modal=true

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: D'banj And Ashish J. Thakkar, African Youngest Billionaire Pictured Together by ketekete: 7:00am On Feb 28, 2015

"Dubai Was great fun,especially hanging with @AshishJThakkar my Brother who genuinely wants to improve the lives of young people and encouraging young African entrepreneurs... This is Africa..Africa is you, Africa is ME" - D'banj

Learn More About The Endorsement: http://ketekete.com/african-billionaire-ashish-j-thakkar-endorses-dbanj/

6 Likes

Re: D'banj And Ashish J. Thakkar, African Youngest Billionaire Pictured Together by Ijebulogic(m): 7:16am On Feb 28, 2015
Youngest millionaire?? Right....okay.
Re: D'banj And Ashish J. Thakkar, African Youngest Billionaire Pictured Together by ketekete: 7:34am On Feb 28, 2015
Ijebulogic:
Youngest millionaire?? Right....okay.

Billionaire*

32 Likes

Re: D'banj And Ashish J. Thakkar, African Youngest Billionaire Pictured Together by Ijebulogic(m): 7:43am On Feb 28, 2015
ketekete:

Billionaire*

He has the best PR machine. ..virtual money based on projections and valuations. We wish him well...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: D'banj And Ashish J. Thakkar, African Youngest Billionaire Pictured Together by oplpiloo: 10:40am On Feb 28, 2015
Bangers
Re: D'banj And Ashish J. Thakkar, African Youngest Billionaire Pictured Together by Nobody: 10:40am On Feb 28, 2015
. Finally front page, thanks guys. Contact ISP Enterprise for your data services.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: D'banj And Ashish J. Thakkar, African Youngest Billionaire Pictured Together by moneybag100: 10:40am On Feb 28, 2015
And our concern is?
Re: D'banj And Ashish J. Thakkar, African Youngest Billionaire Pictured Together by ichommy(m): 10:41am On Feb 28, 2015
Ejalee Bangasouplee DBrecord. Cute Photo. Omode Olowo.

2 Likes

Re: D'banj And Ashish J. Thakkar, African Youngest Billionaire Pictured Together by Nobody: 10:41am On Feb 28, 2015
oga titus
you no practice
dey do like praying mantis

dude's just jumping around to remain relevant.

12 Likes

Re: D'banj And Ashish J. Thakkar, African Youngest Billionaire Pictured Together by hungryboy(m): 10:41am On Feb 28, 2015
make una wait for me,
i go join una soon
#Future billionaire
Re: D'banj And Ashish J. Thakkar, African Youngest Billionaire Pictured Together by kolubo(m): 10:41am On Feb 28, 2015
D`banj be like i don catch big fish
Re: D'banj And Ashish J. Thakkar, African Youngest Billionaire Pictured Together by benuejosh: 10:41am On Feb 28, 2015
am on my way
Re: D'banj And Ashish J. Thakkar, African Youngest Billionaire Pictured Together by missterious(f): 10:41am On Feb 28, 2015
What exactly is D'banj's occupation now?

21 Likes

Re: D'banj And Ashish J. Thakkar, African Youngest Billionaire Pictured Together by Nobody: 10:41am On Feb 28, 2015
Is dbanj truly broke? I smell fund things grin

6 Likes

Re: D'banj And Ashish J. Thakkar, African Youngest Billionaire Pictured Together by Dyt(f): 10:42am On Feb 28, 2015
Come get it bae
Re: D'banj And Ashish J. Thakkar, African Youngest Billionaire Pictured Together by Bsc(m): 10:42am On Feb 28, 2015
Mr. Titus begging money here and there...yet he's chin is going in!

8 Likes

Re: D'banj And Ashish J. Thakkar, African Youngest Billionaire Pictured Together by abe27633: 10:42am On Feb 28, 2015
nice
Re: D'banj And Ashish J. Thakkar, African Youngest Billionaire Pictured Together by demsid(m): 10:42am On Feb 28, 2015
okay. olorun magbagbe Mi, Iwo lalaye Mi.
oh lord tell me where to go from here.
Money must be made in billions
Re: D'banj And Ashish J. Thakkar, African Youngest Billionaire Pictured Together by chikahenry(m): 10:42am On Feb 28, 2015
Money must be made
Re: D'banj And Ashish J. Thakkar, African Youngest Billionaire Pictured Together by rashygenius: 10:43am On Feb 28, 2015
when will i hang out with BABA SUWE

let alone of a billionaire

....#HOPEFUL

3 Likes

Re: D'banj And Ashish J. Thakkar, African Youngest Billionaire Pictured Together by Nobody: 10:43am On Feb 28, 2015
Oga titus no be by picture o

6 Likes

Re: D'banj And Ashish J. Thakkar, African Youngest Billionaire Pictured Together by jammyunn(m): 10:43am On Feb 28, 2015
Money speaking
Re: D'banj And Ashish J. Thakkar, African Youngest Billionaire Pictured Together by ichommy(m): 10:43am On Feb 28, 2015
Re: D'banj And Ashish J. Thakkar, African Youngest Billionaire Pictured Together by Revolva(m): 10:43am On Feb 28, 2015
Dbanj will not go and sing and make hits na to dey snap with billionaires with no reason of makin deals with them.....#ogatitus

8 Likes

Re: D'banj And Ashish J. Thakkar, African Youngest Billionaire Pictured Together by Nobody: 10:43am On Feb 28, 2015
Y
Re: D'banj And Ashish J. Thakkar, African Youngest Billionaire Pictured Together by auntymi(f): 10:43am On Feb 28, 2015
Gud4dem

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sugar Mummy: Miracle Igbokwe And Brother Give Conflicting Accounts On Juliet / Aramide Gets Emotional As She’s Set To Be Inducted Into Grammys Governing Board / #BBNaija: Efe Covers ThisDay Style Magazine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.