Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,419 members, 7,808,495 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:44 PM

Before I Implode.... - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Before I Implode.... (765 Views)

I Was Six Months Pregnant For My Husband Before I Met You In The Hotel, / People Please Have Mercy On Me Before I Die / Please Save A Sister On A Hot Seat, Before I Wil Be Sent Packing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Before I Implode.... by LaShawn: 7:28am On Feb 28, 2015
Please do not take this to front page. Whilst others clamor

1 Like

Re: Before I Implode.... by johnjon: 7:35am On Feb 28, 2015
Re: Before I Implode.... by ejikeme(m): 8:32am On Feb 28, 2015
this is one thing i hate about Nigerians and marriage.
They just can't get their head out of their ass.
Nne, live your life. if your husband-to-be is a wimp, he can dance to their tune.
Don't let nobody take a single minute of your life.

Still try and talk it out with him. You can't have a man all to yourself. His siblings have been there before you.

1 Like

Re: Before I Implode.... by babyme1(f): 8:43am On Feb 28, 2015
Are you sure you wants to marry this man? From your tone, it's obvious something is not right.

My suggestion; put a hold to the wedding plans and sort out all underlying issues before saying i do. Whatever you r not comfortable with now should be treated asap. A broken engĂ gement they say is....
Re: Before I Implode.... by dinachi(m): 8:56am On Feb 28, 2015
What nonsense implode and burn to ashes! Have you discussed your concerns and gotten your husband to see your point of view GENTLY?
If you cannot communicate effectively at this age then I think you should never get married. You seem to have a lot of pent up anger in you. Your husband to be is not a mind reader so TALK to him!
Seek a rapport with your in laws and stop sounding like an uptight lady with a tooth pick up her ass.

6 Likes

Re: Before I Implode.... by Nobody: 9:22am On Feb 28, 2015
Your fiance isn't doing his bits.. why kind of a man allows his siblings to dictate what happens in his relationship? And to think he's on their side makes it worse, more like ganging up against you, so saddening and immature. ..

Those siblings of his, don't have their families or they just like to intrude? Anyway I blame your fiance for giving them the enablement, mtcheeeeww. ..so immature...

My dear, if you enter that family with the current situation on ground unchanged, you may not like it because they may make your life miserable. . You are preparing for your wedding, you both should be so happy and head over heels in love.. If he's behaving like this now, what happens when the challenges of marriage set in?? You really need to have a deep talk with your fiance...

You also need to check yourself because I really don't understand those qualities you mentioned like being harsh, cold et al.. You have to loosen up, life is too short..

All the best..
Re: Before I Implode.... by Dyt(f): 9:32am On Feb 28, 2015
I don't support men but am sorry to say my lady, I sense bossy in ur post

Don't lament to us, go right on to have a talk with ur man, u scared of smth?

4 Likes

Re: Before I Implode.... by RoyalRoy(m): 10:03am On Feb 28, 2015
LaShawn, I think a lot of people have advised you already in the "About To Marry Thread" .

You really need to review your wedding plans if you are still having all these doubts and thoughts.

I won't advice my sister to get married if she has all these thoughts few months away to marriage.

Wish u well with your decision though.

cry

2 Likes

Re: Before I Implode.... by LaShawn: 10:18am On Feb 28, 2015
Thanks all. Thank you...
Re: Before I Implode.... by Nobody: 1:17pm On Feb 28, 2015
Since he considers their suggestions, he's essentially telling you their wants are greater than your needs. If his siblings are intruding in your relationship now and he does nothing about it, it's only going to get worse when you get married. If he can't step up and stand up for you and worse, taking their side, then you need to look before you leap.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I Do Not Understand Somethings About Feelings, Emotions, Love, Marriage And Sex / Guys In Honesty Of Heart, Do You Pray & Wish For A Woman Or Wife As Your Mother / Can You Allow Your Chidren To Read A Book Like This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.