Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,377 members, 7,808,340 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:34 AM

...on The Existence Of Bush Babies - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / ...on The Existence Of Bush Babies (5413 Views)

Did You Even Know These Animals Existed – Let Alone Them Having Such Cute Babies / Transparent Animals You Never Knew Were In Existence! / 15 People You Will Not Believe Their Existence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

...on The Existence Of Bush Babies by managermahmud: 7:47am On Feb 28, 2015
Since from our childhood, we've been hearing fairy tales about bush babies. Pls I need need ur assistance to complete my project findings on the existence of 'fallacious' tales. Pls does bush babies exist?? Have anyone ever sees one?? Thank u
Re: ...on The Existence Of Bush Babies by iamodenigbo1(m): 7:58am On Feb 28, 2015
Tale by the moonlight,they don't exist
Re: ...on The Existence Of Bush Babies by Nobody: 8:40am On Feb 28, 2015
The so called 'bush baby', that most people say is some kind of mystic being is a pure illusion! Bush baby sure exists but it's an animal just like...goat, dog...and it climbs trees and eat leaves. Those people saying bush baby is a kind of supernatural-fairy being are simply clueless.
@Op bush baby is a natural born animal like others in the Forest, those tales or fairy-tales are not for real
*If you watch animal films then u would see d truth of this*
Re: ...on The Existence Of Bush Babies by managermahmud: 6:09pm On Feb 28, 2015
YoungBraniac:
The so called 'bush baby', that most people say is some kind of mystic being is a pure illusion! Bush baby sure exists but it's an animal just like...goat, dog...and it climbs trees and eat leaves. Those people saying bush baby is a kind of supernatural-fairy being are simply clueless.
@Op bush baby is a natural born animal like others in the Forest, those tales or fairy-tales are not for real
*If you watch animal films then u would see d truth of this*
Thank u very much sir. Dunno if u've heard of the so called mat they carry along with them. I dnt knw how tru that is. Any idea pls?
Re: ...on The Existence Of Bush Babies by Nobody: 6:31pm On Feb 28, 2015
managermahmud:

Thank u very much sir. Dunno if u've heard of the so called mat they carry along with them. I dnt knw how tru that is. Any idea pls?
managermahmud:

managermahmud:

Lol those...carry mats, broom...etc are mere exageration Just like those tortoise stories and folktales.
Stories like bush baby is a kind of this or that are simply like those stories they tell us in primary schools e.g 'Tortoise is the wisest', 'Tortoise fell from d sky and got a cracked shell'.........these are FALLACIES my brother.
Wait lemme do some special assignment on this
Re: ...on The Existence Of Bush Babies by Nobody: 6:44pm On Feb 28, 2015
Click this link http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Galago hope it clears all doubts about this topic. See pics below

Re: ...on The Existence Of Bush Babies by Nobody: 8:07pm On Feb 28, 2015
It's no myth.
The last time I went to my village in kogi state I saw a short being shorter than a dwarf with a Censar take hot coal from the cooking berth. I was so dazed..
We were all sleeping outside cux of the heat.. I can hardly sleep outside in the open sky..
This mythical being had its feet facing back ward..
My head was swollen like a balloon.. I couldn't move for like 10 seconds.. I thought it was a dream but it was real..
I related the story to those present and they said I was lucky to see one that they have been waiting to see one..
The mystical being was holding a mat and a bush lamp..
Re: ...on The Existence Of Bush Babies by Nobody: 8:22pm On Feb 28, 2015
Daninya11:
It's no myth.
The last time I went to my village in kogi state I saw a short being shorter than a dwarf with a Censar take hot coal from the cooking berth. I was so dazed..
We were all sleeping outside cux of the heat.. I can hardly sleep outside in the open sky..
This mythical being had its feet facing back ward..
My head was swollen like a balloon.. I couldn't move for like 10 seconds.. I thought it was a dream but it was real..
I related the story to those present and they said I was lucky to see one that they have been waiting to see one..
The mystical being was holding a mat and a bush lamp..
lol! at what you just typed. This is a false belief by most people which have been discovered as mere myths. click the link above you to be fully convinced before quoting me wrong ok.
To add to it. The real name of that primate(popularly called bushbaby becos of d way it cries at night and its shiny eyes) is Galago
Re: ...on The Existence Of Bush Babies by Nobody: 8:29pm On Feb 28, 2015
YoungBraniac:

lol! at what you just typed. This is a false belief by most people which have been discovered as mere myths. click the link above you to be fully convinced before quoting me wrong ok.
Sir, I know what I saw..
I typed because the Op said it was for research..
Somethings are better left unsaid.. Sometimes I think it's still a myth but it's not because I know I ain't an ignoramus..

(1) (Reply)

Need Turnitin, Quillbot And Grammarly? / See The Letter Written To Albert Einstein When He Applied For Doctorate Degree / Dora Amako International School’s Graduation Ceremony Ended In Grand Style

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.