Stats: 3,150,188 members, 7,807,638 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:41 PM

Preggy Tiwa Savage Looking Flawless For Supreme Mavin Dynasty Photoshoot - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Preggy Tiwa Savage Looking Flawless For Supreme Mavin Dynasty Photoshoot (5435 Views)

Tiwa Savage Looking Fabulous At Iyanya's Album Launch / Tonto Dikeh Looking Flawless In New Photos Regardless Of Family Crisis / Tonto Dikeh Churchil Is Flawless For Tyron Magazine Cover Cover (2) (3) (4)

Preggy Tiwa Savage Looking Flawless For Supreme Mavin Dynasty Photoshoot by satinodotcom: 9:02am On Feb 28, 2015
Tiwa Savage looks super hot for Mavin Records new shoot..The beautiful First lady glowed in all her individual photos as well as when she appeared in the group pictures.

The last time I saw the pretty singer was in the photos at the intimate party for her 35th birthday.

More photos ; http://www.blacksatino.com/2015/02/preggy-tiwa-savage-looking-flawless-for.html

Re: Preggy Tiwa Savage Looking Flawless For Supreme Mavin Dynasty Photoshoot by aremed(m): 9:22am On Feb 28, 2015
she looks sexy

Re: Preggy Tiwa Savage Looking Flawless For Supreme Mavin Dynasty Photoshoot by Daisydeevarh(f): 9:34am On Feb 28, 2015
Beautiful
Re: Preggy Tiwa Savage Looking Flawless For Supreme Mavin Dynasty Photoshoot by brennyB: 10:06am On Feb 28, 2015
Doro pretty tiwa
Re: Preggy Tiwa Savage Looking Flawless For Supreme Mavin Dynasty Photoshoot by Sarimah(f): 11:35am On Feb 28, 2015
cute and sexy
Re: Preggy Tiwa Savage Looking Flawless For Supreme Mavin Dynasty Photoshoot by icebebe(f): 11:38am On Feb 28, 2015
She doesn't look pregnant

Re: Preggy Tiwa Savage Looking Flawless For Supreme Mavin Dynasty Photoshoot by iamrealdeji(m): 12:25pm On Feb 28, 2015
I love her jeans,looks like she was created wearing that jeans

Re: Preggy Tiwa Savage Looking Flawless For Supreme Mavin Dynasty Photoshoot by wheesin(m): 4:28pm On Feb 28, 2015
asheewo don abort baby just to look sexy..

but thats her fathers business
Re: Preggy Tiwa Savage Looking Flawless For Supreme Mavin Dynasty Photoshoot by kissty(f): 4:39pm On Feb 28, 2015
i tot she was pregnant? but no baby bump here na. cryi tot she was pregnant? but no baby bump here na.

Re: Preggy Tiwa Savage Looking Flawless For Supreme Mavin Dynasty Photoshoot by jummygo(f): 6:14pm On Feb 28, 2015
,@wheesin. Where have u seen her shein. Iwo? why is she an ashewo. you must have a complex. She is beautiful, talented, rich and married. Deal with it. Bloody wet blanket.

Re: Preggy Tiwa Savage Looking Flawless For Supreme Mavin Dynasty Photoshoot by jummygo(f): 6:18pm On Feb 28, 2015
@wheesin, you know she's an ashewo because?? Watch out, or complex is showing.
Re: Preggy Tiwa Savage Looking Flawless For Supreme Mavin Dynasty Photoshoot by wheesin(m): 6:18pm On Feb 28, 2015
jummygo:
,@wheesin. Where have u seen her shein. Iwo? why is she an ashewo. you must have a complex. She is beautiful, talented, rich and married. Deal with it. Bloody wet blanket.

and u are...i guess ugly,talentless,broke and jobless.. the last time i checked i never stamped my comments on ur assz so how is it your problem undecided
Re: Preggy Tiwa Savage Looking Flawless For Supreme Mavin Dynasty Photoshoot by ramdris(m): 6:46pm On Feb 28, 2015
wheesin:

You are the greatest fool on nairaland bro for saying dat. Keep hating while she keeps growing. Yeye broke ass deluded nigga.

Re: Preggy Tiwa Savage Looking Flawless For Supreme Mavin Dynasty Photoshoot by wheesin(m): 8:06pm On Feb 28, 2015
ramdris:

You are the greatest fool on nairaland bro for saying dat. Keep hating while she keeps growing. Yeye broke ass deluded nigga.

what should i say.... ?? RAM undecided
Re: Preggy Tiwa Savage Looking Flawless For Supreme Mavin Dynasty Photoshoot by MisterLongman(m): 2:12am On Mar 01, 2015
Op e be like say you get eye defect......
That one resemble person wey dey pregnant.
Tiwa don catfish her fans
Re: Preggy Tiwa Savage Looking Flawless For Supreme Mavin Dynasty Photoshoot by jummygo(f): 10:30am On Mar 01, 2015
@wheesin. Your self-description is spot-on. Congrats.
Re: Preggy Tiwa Savage Looking Flawless For Supreme Mavin Dynasty Photoshoot by NegeduGrace(f): 11:05am On Mar 01, 2015
Make up d make her fyn sha..pls wat hapened 2 d baby bump?
Re: Preggy Tiwa Savage Looking Flawless For Supreme Mavin Dynasty Photoshoot by TITOBIGZ(m): 11:13am On Mar 01, 2015
All ds weres above,i was here. grin
Re: Preggy Tiwa Savage Looking Flawless For Supreme Mavin Dynasty Photoshoot by Nobody: 1:28pm On Mar 01, 2015
I don't think I've ever seen her this beautiful. She looks really good.
Re: Preggy Tiwa Savage Looking Flawless For Supreme Mavin Dynasty Photoshoot by jahstech: 7:25pm On Mar 01, 2015
Please am sorry guys, but just hear a brother out:
Hi guys, my name is Jahswill, I school in Auchi Polytechnic and reside presently in Sapele, Delta State. Recently i came across this Jumia Agent stuff and i joined, is not too much but as a student you can manage with it, it all depends on your marketing abilities though, as a result of joining am now able to give discount on goods bought through me on the Jumia website, as you all know they deliver to most part of the country, and the COD (cash on delivery) payment option makes it more exciting. So if you want any product on Jumia, just let me know and i would help you place the order so you can get some discount. For those who live close to my two main locations (that is Sapele and Auchi), you are in luck, you don't have to worry much on delivery charges since i would order your items along with other peoples items so delivery cost is shared, and if you have become my good customer you won't have to even worry about delivery charges, i just let you know when your goods have arrived and you come pick it up.
Some may have questions so i came up with a FAQ, if you have further question you can always ask.

1)Whats the difference if I order it through you and not from Jumia Directly.
ans: when u order through me you get a discount on the goods you want to buy but if you order directly on your own you will never get this discount

2)How come you can give discount and JUMIA cannot
ans:because I'm an official Sales Rep to them. I' have the privilege to give discounts on any purchase (either one item or list of item amount to #5000 and above)

3)if I'm not okay with the goods delivered can I return it?
ans:Yes. U can refuse to collect the goods at the point of delivery after checking whatever goods you order. Or probably you took it home and found out the goods doesn't suite your taste, you can return it on or b4 14days of delivery (within 2 weeks)

4)Can they deliver to any part in the country
and:Yes (but delivery cost varies based on how far your State is Near any of there pick up STATION) and sometimes you get free delivery.

You can reach me on these numbers: O.7.O.3.6.3.5.2.6.5.6
WhatsApp: O.7.O.3.6.3.5.2.6.5.6

As usual i will be keeping you posted with Hot deals that you don't want to miss, for example
Check this out: http://www./sony-ps3-12gb-console-black-44407.html
Sony PS3 console selling for only 48295, there is a promo going on now if you download the jumia app, that would reduce 1000 which makes it 47,295 i can also remove 500 as discount which makes it 46,795!!!!

Tecno R7 for #37,000 with promo and discount it goes for #35,500
http://www./tecno-r7-black-free-power-bank-free-pouch-109627.html
Re: Preggy Tiwa Savage Looking Flawless For Supreme Mavin Dynasty Photoshoot by pojophilius(m): 7:37pm On Mar 01, 2015
wheesin:

Abeg,go chop...
Re: Preggy Tiwa Savage Looking Flawless For Supreme Mavin Dynasty Photoshoot by oluwadamilolah(f): 7:54pm On Mar 01, 2015
She's so cute, I love her footwear kiss
Re: Preggy Tiwa Savage Looking Flawless For Supreme Mavin Dynasty Photoshoot by ejiro2130(m): 7:56pm On Mar 01, 2015
wheesin:

Why so much hate?? Na ur pikin she abort?? Na u buy her abortion pills??

Why are Nigerians dis hypocritical??
Re: Preggy Tiwa Savage Looking Flawless For Supreme Mavin Dynasty Photoshoot by marieolae(f): 7:59pm On Mar 01, 2015
Black beauty..
Although she doesn't look pregnant here....
Re: Preggy Tiwa Savage Looking Flawless For Supreme Mavin Dynasty Photoshoot by Nobody: 8:19pm On Mar 01, 2015
op na her leg the pregnant dey or where? undecided#she looks cute tho.
Re: Preggy Tiwa Savage Looking Flawless For Supreme Mavin Dynasty Photoshoot by Kolade9(m): 11:57pm On Mar 01, 2015
wheesin:

Kyakyakya grin
Re: Preggy Tiwa Savage Looking Flawless For Supreme Mavin Dynasty Photoshoot by Nobody: 8:41am On Mar 02, 2015
Looking good. Nice jeans.

Wait…Is Bode George’s Gay Son Growing Female Boobs??? / This Swiss Hotel Room Has No Walls, But That’s A Good Thing / 10 Innocent Images That Prove You Have A Dirty Mind! [pictured]