Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,788 members, 7,802,460 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:49 PM

As 'mama Peace' Visits Benue - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / As 'mama Peace' Visits Benue (365 Views)

Buhari Storms Out Of Meeting With BBOG, As Mama Taraba Chides Organisers / Olusegun Obasanjo Visits Benue State (Photos) / Mama Peace Rice: Eat And Experience Peace In Your Life [pictures] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

As 'mama Peace' Visits Benue by Nobody: 9:02am On Feb 28, 2015
Fellow nairalanders, this would actually be my first publication here. I've come to be a living testimony of what the so called PDP are doing. I never believed they hire their crowd till mama peace visited Benue.
Early on Friday morning, some guys came to our hostels begging us to go and welcome the first lady. We were to camp at SYMBOLS PLAZA before proceeding to the airport. On reaching SYMBOLS, we were given T-shirts and also driven in a bus belonging to the Senate president and also given the name 'DOOR TO DOOR CAMPAIGN ORGANIZATION FOR DAVID MARK.'We were stuck in the bus like sardines and taken to IBB square- the venue of the rally. It was there that I discovered that 99% of people present underwent the same process. At the end of the day, we were given #1000 each. Please fellow nairalanders dont allow these poliTRICTIANS play over your intelligence. PDP crowds are fake and hired. thank you.
Re: As 'mama Peace' Visits Benue by warrior01: 9:08am On Feb 28, 2015
Abeg shift. Did they force you into their bus? Never knew you were this cheap. So with #2000, you can go and kill? Shameless goat that even have the temerity to come and tell the world how cheap he is.

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria!! There Was A Country / JAMB Officials,candidates Clashover N100 Fees / We Are Not Afraid Of Card Reader – PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.