Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,017 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:34 AM

Prof Osinbajo At The Akarigbo's Palace In Sagamu This Morning - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Prof Osinbajo At The Akarigbo's Palace In Sagamu This Morning (20919 Views)

Yemi Osinbajo At The Presidential Quarterly Business Forum (Photos) / Buhari Celebrates Osinbajo At 60 / Dolapo Osinbajo At The Family Of Eunice Olawale, Murdered While Preaching (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prof Osinbajo At The Akarigbo's Palace In Sagamu This Morning by Nobody: 6:42pm On Feb 28, 2015
this Osinbanjo-of-a-clown keeps campaigning only in the southwest like they re the only ones in Nigeria. That's why the PDP will keep on beating the opposition. PDP is everywhere and they carry everyone along.

Barcanista, hw U dey?
Re: Prof Osinbajo At The Akarigbo's Palace In Sagamu This Morning by kodded(m): 6:42pm On Feb 28, 2015
SmartChoices:
This man sabi move wella ....btw wey TAN people and Sambo ke?
na osinbajo go rule us abi na buhari ?

#where is buhari
Re: Prof Osinbajo At The Akarigbo's Palace In Sagamu This Morning by dunkem21(m): 6:42pm On Feb 28, 2015
Hahahahaha.

Why una no make am President?

Buhari no go rule us ...

..Never again!

Edited.

Kodded, we dey the same frequency.
Re: Prof Osinbajo At The Akarigbo's Palace In Sagamu This Morning by money121(m): 6:44pm On Feb 28, 2015
We don see am
Re: Prof Osinbajo At The Akarigbo's Palace In Sagamu This Morning by BrAkingNews: 6:44pm On Feb 28, 2015
Re: Prof Osinbajo At The Akarigbo's Palace In Sagamu This Morning by Adamo84(m): 6:47pm On Feb 28, 2015
Hillarous comments so far! grin grin grin
Re: Prof Osinbajo At The Akarigbo's Palace In Sagamu This Morning by kodded(m): 6:48pm On Feb 28, 2015
dunkem21:
Hahahahaha.

Why una no make am President?

Buhari no go rule us ...

..Never again!

Edited.

Kodded, we dey the same frequency.
my brother i taya for them o

osinbajo do this, osinbajo do that

abeg wetin buhari the head don do ?

wey him dey self ?
abi na osinbajo go come rule us ?

2 Likes

Re: Prof Osinbajo At The Akarigbo's Palace In Sagamu This Morning by Nobody: 6:50pm On Feb 28, 2015
Meaningless post of the year.

ichidodo:
If it talks looks like an slowpoke...talks like an slowpoke then it is an slowpoke.

3 Likes

Re: Prof Osinbajo At The Akarigbo's Palace In Sagamu This Morning by doctokwus: 6:52pm On Feb 28, 2015
Gbawe:
To be honest, it will be tragic if Nigerians miss the chance to elect the duo of Buhari and Osinbajo. The two clearly complement each other and have genuine passion for the development of Nigeria and her ordinary folks. I personally believe that Nigerians have suffered enough and will give GMB/Osinbajo a chance because "e don reach that level".
So true.I don't think God wud be merciful to grant us this opportunity again if Nigerians allow it pass us by.
The need is so desperate that if change has to be forced on people still dilly dallying, so be it.But I believe Nigerians in a free/fair election would do what is right in the sight of man and God. Its the distortion in our system that confers insane powers on the president without adequate checks and balances,able to deploy crucial personnel,use enormous state resources and appoint/dismiss at his whims and caprices, that is even making this a contest,because of the enormous patronage the presidency thus attracts;if not this would have been the most one sided contest in any recorded history in a presidential contest.

8 Likes

Re: Prof Osinbajo At The Akarigbo's Palace In Sagamu This Morning by princeFAD: 6:52pm On Feb 28, 2015
to be sincere,it will be a great tragic indeed.I hope Nigerians wont make the mistake this time.

Gbawe:
To be honest, it will be tragic if Nigerians miss the chance to elect the duo of Buhari and Osinbajo. The two clearly complement each other and have genuine passion for the development of Nigeria and her ordinary folks. I personally believe that Nigerians have suffered enough and will give GMB/Osinbajo a chance because "e don reach that level".

4 Likes

Re: Prof Osinbajo At The Akarigbo's Palace In Sagamu This Morning by PassingShot(m): 6:52pm On Feb 28, 2015
Acidosis:
What is madness?

Madness is when you think voting for Buhari will automatically turn you to a Mark Zuckerberg

Madness is when you think voting for Buhari will automatically give you 24/7 hour electricity (Let there be light, and there was light) grin

Madness is when you think voting for Buhari will land you a job in Shell

Madness is when you think voting for Buhari will eradicate your personal & family problems.

Madness is when you think voting a Buhari will automatically land GOODLUCK & FAYOSE in Kirikiri, while TINUBU & AMAECHI moves freely from Lagos to Bayelsa, Abuja to Delta. cheesy

What is madness?

Madness is YOU, if you've ever assume any of the above will come to pass.

The real madness is when you insist on continuing with a government which has failed woefully in the hopeless hope that things will change miraculously for better.

Real madness is when you spam every thread with the jargons you have up there.

7 Likes

Re: Prof Osinbajo At The Akarigbo's Palace In Sagamu This Morning by anonimi: 6:52pm On Feb 28, 2015
KingEbukasBlog:
nice one itsdumebi ... i see u grin grin ... kingebuka .com says so

I think Osinbajo has great ideas to move Nigeria forward . He is a man of God , truthful and honest . I wish he'd be a president someday

Yet he gave stupendous pension to Tinubu and handed Lagos IGR to him when he was Attorney General shocked

Are you using a different meaning of truthful & honest?

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Prof Osinbajo At The Akarigbo's Palace In Sagamu This Morning by DzTzl(f): 6:53pm On Feb 28, 2015
ichidodo:
If it talks looks like an slowpoke...talks like an slowpoke then it is an slowpoke.
*an slowpoke* like serzly? Ichidodo ur teachers have failed woefully!
Re: Prof Osinbajo At The Akarigbo's Palace In Sagamu This Morning by PassingShot(m): 6:54pm On Feb 28, 2015
kodded:

my brother i taya for them o

osinbajo do this, osinbajo do that

abeg wetin buhari the head don do ?

wey him dey self ?
abi na osinbajo go come rule us ?

Blind men no dey see nah. Abi how you go know wetin Buhari don do since you're blind, deaf and dumb?

1 Like

Re: Prof Osinbajo At The Akarigbo's Palace In Sagamu This Morning by Nobody: 6:55pm On Feb 28, 2015
Jarus:
Someone has to go and spend more dollars.

rotfl
Re: Prof Osinbajo At The Akarigbo's Palace In Sagamu This Morning by ghettodreamz(m): 6:56pm On Feb 28, 2015
Jarus:
Someone has to go and spend more dollars.

If he likes let him spend million dollars, as far as South-west is concerned - he's a loser already.

I trust Yoruba rulers na, bring the money, they will gladly accept it. No one rejects a monetary gift offer,mostly when you don't have to sweat for it. It's called 'IFAA'. So, let them collect the money, the treasury where it's been looted from belongs to all. At the end, seeing him lose the election to the APC, by then - reality will be dawn on him.

1 Like

Re: Prof Osinbajo At The Akarigbo's Palace In Sagamu This Morning by ichidodo: 6:57pm On Feb 28, 2015
DzTzl:
*an slowpoke* like serzly? Ichidodo ur teachers have failed woefully!
Don't mind the imbecilic nairaland bots for censuring the phrase " An iImbecile" to "An slowpoke"..
Re: Prof Osinbajo At The Akarigbo's Palace In Sagamu This Morning by Nobody: 6:57pm On Feb 28, 2015
I see madness that killed ur father and mother has caught up with you cos I don't see a sane person writing this
yuio33:
[size=38pt]Osibanjo for Governor of Ijebu state

Ijebu state was created in 1940 something. with ijebu ode as capital
[/size]

1 Like

Re: Prof Osinbajo At The Akarigbo's Palace In Sagamu This Morning by AISHBAMBA: 7:00pm On Feb 28, 2015
Re: Prof Osinbajo At The Akarigbo's Palace In Sagamu This Morning by kodded(m): 7:01pm On Feb 28, 2015
[s]
PassingShot:

Blind men no dey see nah. Abi how you go know wetin Buhari don do since you're blind, deaf and dumb?
[/s]
wetin buhari don do

my advice for you

STOP SMOKING WEED cool

1 Like

Re: Prof Osinbajo At The Akarigbo's Palace In Sagamu This Morning by dafuturis(m): 7:03pm On Feb 28, 2015
pendy79:
You will know people serious with campaigns and selling themselves and not relying on INEC's chairman removal or the stoppage of the use of PVC and Card Readers to achieve electoral victory.

I'm sold to the ticket of Buhari and Osinbajo.

Sai Buhari
Sai Mai gaskiya

Nigeria will be restored to the path of glory and honour soon.

Who really wish to have a president who abuse his office, CLEAR A WHOPPING 6 VILLAGE AND ALLOCATE THE LAND TO HIMSELF AND HIS MOTHER SHAMELESSLY.

WHY WILL ANY SANE HUMAN BEING ALLOCATE 95.5 HECTARES OF FEDERAL GOVERNMENT LAND TO HIMSELF JUST BECAUSE HE IS PRESIDENT?

What kind of thieves do we have as rulers in Nigeria, 95.5 hectares of land in a prime location in Abuja and yet some stupid dumb followers still want him despite the fact " HE VOW TO DO MORE" if re-elected

I hope JonaTAN won't sell Nigeria off if there isn't anything left to steal again before May 29, 2015

Psuedo TongueTwisters!How fast can you pronounce these words: Eye, Yam, Stew, Peed. Try it again.. How long did it take you?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Prof Osinbajo At The Akarigbo's Palace In Sagamu This Morning by Truckpusher(m): 7:05pm On Feb 28, 2015
SmartChoices:
This man sabi move wella ....btw wey TAN people and Sambo ke?
Where is Buhari?
Shouldn't he be the one seeing these people with his vice in attendance ? undecided
Re: Prof Osinbajo At The Akarigbo's Palace In Sagamu This Morning by udy4real(m): 7:06pm On Feb 28, 2015
U go soon go back to ur church after march 28 when una don loose
Re: Prof Osinbajo At The Akarigbo's Palace In Sagamu This Morning by pendy79: 7:08pm On Feb 28, 2015
dafuturis:

Psuedo TongueTwisters!How fast can you pronounce these words: Eye, Yam, Stew, Peed. Try it again.. How long did it take you?

Go home call a meeting of all the elders in your family sit them down, and sing it to them as a family anthem.

1 Like

Re: Prof Osinbajo At The Akarigbo's Palace In Sagamu This Morning by Truckpusher(m): 7:09pm On Feb 28, 2015
doctokwus:

So true.I don't think God wud be merciful to grant us this opportunity again if Nigerians allow it pass us by.
The need is so desperate that if change has to be forced on people still dilly dallying, so be it.But I believe Nigerians in a free/fair election would do what is right in the sight of man and God. Its the distortion in our system that confers insane powers on the president without adequate checks and balances,able to deploy crucial personnel,use enormous state resources and appoint/dismiss at his whims and caprices, that is even making this a contest,because of the enormous patronage the presidency thus attracts;if not this would have been the most one sided contest in any recorded history in a presidential contest.
You and Gbawe are here deceiving yourselves even when you don't live in Nigeria ?
My question is ; how much do they pay you guys to spread falsehood? undecided
If life is that hard for you guys in diaspora why don't you guys come back home and contribute your own quota instead of being a hired hand for the APC? Spreading falsehood like wildfire .
Re: Prof Osinbajo At The Akarigbo's Palace In Sagamu This Morning by aresa: 7:09pm On Feb 28, 2015
seunmsg:

Madness is when you type this kind of meaningless shit early in the morning and thinking you have made sense. Very dumb post.
Re: Prof Osinbajo At The Akarigbo's Palace In Sagamu This Morning by legendsilver(m): 7:09pm On Feb 28, 2015
Buhari is my president

And

Yemi osinbajo is my Vice president.

This I know and this God has approved.

To all TANiods here,

Kindly read what happened to SAUL and DAVID in the bible and decide who among the presidential candidates is going/passing through the pains of becoming the president?

Answers pls?

1 Like

Re: Prof Osinbajo At The Akarigbo's Palace In Sagamu This Morning by PHIPEX(m): 7:10pm On Feb 28, 2015
It is nice seeing the Professor getting connected to the grass root but the problem I have with him is why he has only focused on Southwest. Is he not expecting votes from other zones? He has spent 90percent of his free time moving around Lagos and few states in South west as if he is contesting for governorship position.
Re: Prof Osinbajo At The Akarigbo's Palace In Sagamu This Morning by Truckpusher(m): 7:12pm On Feb 28, 2015
legendsilver:
Buhari is my president

And

Yemi osinbajo is my Vice president.

This I know and this God has approved.

To all TANiods here,

Kindly read what happened to SAUL and DAVID in the bible and decide who among the presidential candidates is going/passing through the pains of becoming the president?

Answers pls?
Of course , Buhari is your President in Arewanistan and Daura and Osinbajo is your vice in Oduduwa republic.
Re: Prof Osinbajo At The Akarigbo's Palace In Sagamu This Morning by N3(m): 7:15pm On Feb 28, 2015
I think the duo of Osibanjo and Bihari should focus on grassroots and issue-based campaign. They should tell the masses how they're going to provide us with 24 Hr power supply, affordable housing, agricultural development and reduction of our reliance on oil as a source of revenue.
Re: Prof Osinbajo At The Akarigbo's Palace In Sagamu This Morning by Demmzy15(m): 7:19pm On Feb 28, 2015
kennydee05:
This man will be a better VP than Namadi Sambo
Sambo has no relevant work, his only work is to speak Hausa for GEJ to Hausa audience!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Reno Omokri Blasts El-Rufai Over Memo To President Buhari / Flavour Of Africa Concert In Awka (Photos & Video) / Nigeria Police Service Commission Approves Promotion Of Frank Mba, Ciroma To DIG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.