Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,492 members, 7,781,480 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:15 PM

Prof Osinbajo At The Akarigbo's Palace In Sagamu This Morning - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Prof Osinbajo At The Akarigbo's Palace In Sagamu This Morning (20894 Views)

Yemi Osinbajo At The Presidential Quarterly Business Forum (Photos) / Buhari Celebrates Osinbajo At 60 / Dolapo Osinbajo At The Family Of Eunice Olawale, Murdered While Preaching (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Prof Osinbajo At The Akarigbo's Palace In Sagamu This Morning by itsdumebi(m): 9:44am On Feb 28, 2015
Prof Yemi Osinabanjo , the VP candidate of the APC gave a sterling speech this morning at the palace of the Akarigbo in Ogun state. He spoke on the major problems haunting Nigeria under the pdp rule..

http://itsdumebi.com/photos-osinbanjo-visits-the-akarigbos-palace-in-ogun-state-this-morning/

14 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Prof Osinbajo At The Akarigbo's Palace In Sagamu This Morning by Nobody: 9:49am On Feb 28, 2015
This man sabi move wella ....btw wey TAN people and Sambo ke?

56 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prof Osinbajo At The Akarigbo's Palace In Sagamu This Morning by xreal: 9:52am On Feb 28, 2015
My VP is at a function giving a speech.

Me, I still dey bed - dey sleep.

*shuts down computer, covers self, changes position on bed and sleeps off*

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prof Osinbajo At The Akarigbo's Palace In Sagamu This Morning by sunkanmivaughan: 9:55am On Feb 28, 2015
Apart from his eloquence,Prof Osibanjo has a special gift to connect directly with the people.
I just hope this is not being done for political expediency. MKO of blessed memory adopted this strategy during his election in 1993.

54 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Prof Osinbajo At The Akarigbo's Palace In Sagamu This Morning by pendy79: 9:56am On Feb 28, 2015
You will know people serious with campaigns and selling themselves and not relying on INEC's chairman removal or the stoppage of the use of PVC and Card Readers to achieve electoral victory.

I'm sold to the ticket of Buhari and Osinbajo.

Sai Buhari
Sai Mai gaskiya

Nigeria will be restored to the path of glory and honour soon.

Who really wish to have a president who abuse his office, CLEAR A WHOPPING 6 VILLAGE AND ALLOCATE THE LAND TO HIMSELF AND HIS MOTHER SHAMELESSLY.

WHY WILL ANY SANE HUMAN BEING ALLOCATE 95.5 HECTARES OF FEDERAL GOVERNMENT LAND TO HIMSELF JUST BECAUSE HE IS PRESIDENT?

What kind of thieves do we have as rulers in Nigeria, 95.5 hectares of land in a prime location in Abuja and yet some stupid dumb followers still want him despite the fact " HE VOW TO DO MORE" if re-elected

I hope JonaTAN won't sell Nigeria off if there isn't anything left to steal again before May 29, 2015

142 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Prof Osinbajo At The Akarigbo's Palace In Sagamu This Morning by Gbawe: 10:01am On Feb 28, 2015
To be honest, it will be tragic if Nigerians miss the chance to elect the duo of Buhari and Osinbajo. The two clearly complement each other and have genuine passion for the development of Nigeria and her ordinary folks. I personally believe that Nigerians have suffered enough and will give GMB/Osinbajo a chance because "e don reach that level".

129 Likes

Re: Prof Osinbajo At The Akarigbo's Palace In Sagamu This Morning by Acidosis(m): 10:04am On Feb 28, 2015
What is madness?

Madness is when you think voting for Buhari will automatically turn you to a Mark Zuckerberg

Madness is when you think voting for Buhari will automatically give you 24/7 hour electricity (Let there be light, and there was light) grin

Madness is when you think voting for Buhari will land you a job in Shell

Madness is when you think voting for Buhari will eradicate your personal & family problems.

Madness is when you think voting a Buhari will automatically land GOODLUCK & FAYOSE in Kirikiri, while TINUBU & AMAECHI moves freely from Lagos to Bayelsa, Abuja to Delta. cheesy

What is madness?

Madness is YOU, if you've ever assume any of the above will come to pass.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Prof Osinbajo At The Akarigbo's Palace In Sagamu This Morning by seunmsg(m): 10:09am On Feb 28, 2015
Acidosis:
What is madness?

Madness is when you think voting for Buhari will automatically turn you to a Mark Zuckerberg

Madness is when you think voting for Buhari will automatically give you 24/7 hour electricity (Let there be light, and there was light) grin

Madness is when you think voting for Buhari will eradicate your personal & family problems.

Madness is when you think voting a Buhari will automatically land GOODLUCK & FAYOSE in Kirikiri, while TINUBU & AMAECHI moves freely from Lagos to Bayelsa, Abuja to Delta. cheesy

What is madness?

Madness is when you type this kind of meaningless shit early in the morning and thinking you have made sense. Very dumb post.

212 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Prof Osinbajo At The Akarigbo's Palace In Sagamu This Morning by Acidosis(m): 10:11am On Feb 28, 2015
seunmsg:

Madness is when you type this kind of meaningless shit early in the morning and thinking you have made sense. Very dumb post.
Go and die - Oshiomole

6 Likes

Re: Prof Osinbajo At The Akarigbo's Palace In Sagamu This Morning by Nobody: 10:13am On Feb 28, 2015
Typing........
Re: Prof Osinbajo At The Akarigbo's Palace In Sagamu This Morning by klem93(m): 6:36pm On Feb 28, 2015
My honourable and able V.P in the making i see you ooo

20 Likes

Re: Prof Osinbajo At The Akarigbo's Palace In Sagamu This Morning by KingEbukasBlog(m): 6:36pm On Feb 28, 2015
nice one itsdumebi ... i see u grin grin ... kingebuka .com says so

I think Osinbajo has great ideas to move Nigeria forward . He is a man of God , truthful and honest . I wish he'd be a president someday

8 Likes

Re: Prof Osinbajo At The Akarigbo's Palace In Sagamu This Morning by Babyboy1986(m): 6:36pm On Feb 28, 2015
Him try wella

But GEJ till 2019

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prof Osinbajo At The Akarigbo's Palace In Sagamu This Morning by tempem: 6:37pm On Feb 28, 2015
Booked!
Re: Prof Osinbajo At The Akarigbo's Palace In Sagamu This Morning by AmakaDNB(f): 6:37pm On Feb 28, 2015

1 Like

Re: Prof Osinbajo At The Akarigbo's Palace In Sagamu This Morning by ichidodo: 6:37pm On Feb 28, 2015
If it talks looks like an slowpoke...talks like an slowpoke then it is an slowpoke.

4 Likes

Re: Prof Osinbajo At The Akarigbo's Palace In Sagamu This Morning by bigv(m): 6:38pm On Feb 28, 2015
Prof. Prof. Continu *thumbs up*

1 Like

Re: Prof Osinbajo At The Akarigbo's Palace In Sagamu This Morning by Nobody: 6:38pm On Feb 28, 2015
undecided

GOD BLESS TINUBU FOR FORMING A STRONG PARTY CALLED APC.

GOD BLESS BUHARI FOR ACCEPTING TO RESCUE NIGERIANS FROM THE SHARP CLAWS OF THE CORRUPT RULING CLASS

GOD BLESS PYO FOR BEEN PART OF THIS WINNING TEAM

GOD BLESS NIGERIANS WHO SINCERELY WANTS CHANGE

SAI BUHARI

46 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Prof Osinbajo At The Akarigbo's Palace In Sagamu This Morning by jeeqaa7(m): 6:38pm On Feb 28, 2015
Make I hear word.. Make him visit gamboru ..make boko haram displace am
Re: Prof Osinbajo At The Akarigbo's Palace In Sagamu This Morning by GeneralBosco: 6:38pm On Feb 28, 2015
[s]
Acidosis:
What is madness?

What is madness?

[/s]
[size=15pt] #NEVERAGAIN WILL WE HAVE A CLUELESS WICKED IJAW-MAN AS OUR PRESIDENT angry [/size]

49 Likes

Re: Prof Osinbajo At The Akarigbo's Palace In Sagamu This Morning by Abithel: 6:38pm On Feb 28, 2015
Chai... Shagamu what a long time... Home then.

1 Like

Re: Prof Osinbajo At The Akarigbo's Palace In Sagamu This Morning by ZACHIE: 6:39pm On Feb 28, 2015
And he is holding a meeting with young professionals in lagos today.
Re: Prof Osinbajo At The Akarigbo's Palace In Sagamu This Morning by Nobody: 6:39pm On Feb 28, 2015
At least he isn't dishing out hard currency as was reportedly done by the PortHarcourt Degree Holder.

#Buhari till 2023

15 Likes

Re: Prof Osinbajo At The Akarigbo's Palace In Sagamu This Morning by Nobody: 6:40pm On Feb 28, 2015
Someone has to go and spend more dollars.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prof Osinbajo At The Akarigbo's Palace In Sagamu This Morning by kennydee05(m): 6:40pm On Feb 28, 2015
This man will be a better VP than Namadi Sambo

6 Likes

Re: Prof Osinbajo At The Akarigbo's Palace In Sagamu This Morning by alaoeri: 6:40pm On Feb 28, 2015
Osinbajo grassroot mobilizer. cool

10 Likes

Re: Prof Osinbajo At The Akarigbo's Palace In Sagamu This Morning by Rick9(m): 6:41pm On Feb 28, 2015
This is very Nice

* Modified *

I have always known that soon I was gonna make it This is so sweet what a lovely way to end the weekend.

Front page Yeah

2 Likes

Re: Prof Osinbajo At The Akarigbo's Palace In Sagamu This Morning by hensben(m): 6:41pm On Feb 28, 2015
NIgerians should pls vote for APC....I see not just change but positive change with Buhari/ osibanjo .

8 Likes

Re: Prof Osinbajo At The Akarigbo's Palace In Sagamu This Morning by yuio33: 6:41pm On Feb 28, 2015
[size=68pt]Osibanjo
for
Governor of Ijebu state

Ijebu state was created in 1940 something. with ijebu ode as capital

[/size]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Prof Osinbajo At The Akarigbo's Palace In Sagamu This Morning by nedz(m): 6:41pm On Feb 28, 2015
Hmm...

Next pls angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ohakim And Okorocha At Iwuanyanwu's Child Dedication (Photo) / FG Orders Discos To Meter High Consumers Before Nov 30 / Oduduwa Republic Will Be Realised And Nothing Can Stop It- FFK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.