Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,901 members, 7,806,634 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:27 PM

She Said Am Far From Being Caring: Please Advice - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Said Am Far From Being Caring: Please Advice (2130 Views)

Help: My Guy Said Am Not Grateful / Ladies. Watch Your Tongue. I Stopped Caring For Her After She Said This / My Boyfriend Said Am Not A Wife Material, Plus Our Chat Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Said Am Far From Being Caring: Please Advice by dmcdad: 11:39am On Feb 28, 2015
Mynd44:
Girls say the same thing about me. They say I am not caring
So you sef don dey get girls... Me never still fit get any girl ooooo, let alone girlssss.cheesy

I guess I am still the ugliest guy ever!
Re: She Said Am Far From Being Caring: Please Advice by Tymax(m): 11:41am On Feb 28, 2015
You are dating a selfish person. Sadly, she may never change.
Re: She Said Am Far From Being Caring: Please Advice by cybug: 11:46am On Feb 28, 2015
falconey:
very sure? Dude you can't have a happy marriage like that.
I sometimes feel like just been alone to re-energize. I sometimes feel crowded by the presence of a single individual... And my baby is too clingy... She wouldn't give me a breathing space each time we're together... Dey always 'chewgum' my body like cat sad
We always have a fight each time I tell her we'll have a separate room angry

1 Like

Re: She Said Am Far From Being Caring: Please Advice by Mynd44: 11:54am On Feb 28, 2015
dmcdad:

Wetin I do?
Come for counselling
Re: She Said Am Far From Being Caring: Please Advice by Mynd44: 11:56am On Feb 28, 2015
dmcdad:

So you sef don dey get girls... Me never still fit get any girl ooooo, let alone girlssss.cheesy

I guess I am still the ugliest guy ever!
I can't get any jorh
Re: She Said Am Far From Being Caring: Please Advice by texanomaly(f): 12:16pm On Feb 28, 2015
Mynd44:
Girls say the same thing about me. They say I am not caring

undecided
Re: She Said Am Far From Being Caring: Please Advice by dmcdad: 12:21pm On Feb 28, 2015
Mynd44:

I can't get any jorh
I thought you said they are complaining of how you are not being caring... So I guess them be your babes na. Abi?
Re: She Said Am Far From Being Caring: Please Advice by dmcdad: 12:22pm On Feb 28, 2015
Mynd44:

Come for counselling
Topic of counseling... Counseling about what?
Re: She Said Am Far From Being Caring: Please Advice by texanomaly(f): 12:23pm On Feb 28, 2015
Op...It's a long distance relationship. What else is there but to talk. That's the problem with this kind of relationship. They seldom work out. It's too hard to keep it going. undecided
Re: She Said Am Far From Being Caring: Please Advice by Mynd44: 12:24pm On Feb 28, 2015
dmcdad:

I thought you said they are complaining of how you are not being caring... So I guess them be your babes na. Abi?
Tou thought wrong
Re: She Said Am Far From Being Caring: Please Advice by menix(m): 12:30pm On Feb 28, 2015
@OP.... U nid b a man nd tell her ur mind, its U, u dont nid advise to b U.
The truth is u cant stop being a Man U fan cous her nd u cant afford d 30-40mins call except ur financial status ve changed.

Bro. one thing i ve neva hidden frm them is Wen it Chelsea tym we talk later.
Wen am wiv fwendz ur tym will come..

D last tym i hanged out wiv my fwend i had to go beg d gal fwend not to get angry we spent more than 10mins i took permission for, u could imagine wat ur life would b if u aint a man...

Jst take a look at der comment, 90% share gene wiv ur gal....

1 Like

Re: She Said Am Far From Being Caring: Please Advice by meimoks(f): 12:53pm On Feb 28, 2015
The relationship is just two months and you cant give her attention, so when will the attention come? You're not caring joor, wake up before is too late i.e if you really love her. Don't follow all this fake show of 'machoism' here
Re: She Said Am Far From Being Caring: Please Advice by 2muchopoTBdope(m): 1:02pm On Feb 28, 2015
FLAWLES:
Ok; i tink am back
Kkkkk,we ve noticed u!
Re: She Said Am Far From Being Caring: Please Advice by falconey(m): 1:14pm On Feb 28, 2015
texanomaly:
Op...It's a long distance relationship. What else is there but to talk. That's the problem with this kind of relationship. They seldom work out. It's too hard to keep it going. undecided
is not a long distance relationship like that we are both in same school, we are just on break now.
Re: She Said Am Far From Being Caring: Please Advice by falconey(m): 1:19pm On Feb 28, 2015
meimoks:
The relationship is just two months and you cant give her attention, so when will the attention come? You're not caring joor, wake up before is too late i.e if you really love her. Don't follow all this fake show of 'machoism' here
I do show care, I call and chat when am less busy but she expect me to be online at all time and talk on phone for long minutes. I have other things to do.
Re: She Said Am Far From Being Caring: Please Advice by texanomaly(f): 1:31pm On Feb 28, 2015
falconey:
is not a long distance relationship like that we are both in same school, we are just on break now.

Oh...then she just misses you. That's all. You'll be together soon enough. Unless her whining and possessiveness chases you away. lipsrsealed
Re: She Said Am Far From Being Caring: Please Advice by agrovick(m): 2:18pm On Feb 28, 2015
menix:
The truth is u cant stop being a Man U fan cous her nd u cant afford d 30-40mins call except ur financial status ve changed.

D last tym i hanged out wiv my fwend i had to go beg d gal fwend not to get angry we spent more than 10mins i took permission for, u could imagine wat ur life would b if u aint a man...

Boss, howdy. I will like to ask a couple of questions concerning double trustee
Re: She Said Am Far From Being Caring: Please Advice by menix(m): 2:44pm On Feb 28, 2015
agrovick:

Boss, howdy. I will like to ask a couple of questions concerning double trustee

Boss am sure d day i met their boss she knew dey aint telling d truth..

Thou i did not go for d nxt stage cous i felt dey were looking for pple to exploit.....
Re: She Said Am Far From Being Caring: Please Advice by agrovick(m): 2:50pm On Feb 28, 2015
menix:

Boss am sure d day i met their boss she knew dey aint telling d truth..

Thou i did not go for d nxt stage cous i felt dey were looking for pple to exploit.....
Thanks. Saw your thread and I wanted to clarify b4 wasting my cash
Re: She Said Am Far From Being Caring: Please Advice by klark3: 5:44pm On Feb 28, 2015
menix:

Your comment exudes d perception of a real man. Love is increasingly compromising the power of our men. The world need more of your likes to redress the balance.
Re: She Said Am Far From Being Caring: Please Advice by menix(m): 5:49pm On Feb 28, 2015
Re: She Said Am Far From Being Caring: Please Advice by dmcdad: 9:29pm On Feb 28, 2015
Mynd44:

Tou thought wrong
I see...
Re: She Said Am Far From Being Caring: Please Advice by Chidonc(m): 9:41pm On Feb 28, 2015
my gf use 2 complain dat much not untill i use detol 2 cook her indomie; if i dnt take care of her, who will.
Re: She Said Am Far From Being Caring: Please Advice by Mhizizzy(f): 9:42pm On Feb 28, 2015
Go for relationship counseling

(1) (2) (Reply)

8 Lies Women Tells After S3x [must See] / Can A Single Mother Teach Her Son How To Become A Man? / What Do You Call This Type Of Love *pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.