Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,398 members, 7,781,148 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 09:50 AM

How Would You React If Your Newly Married Wife Told You This - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Would You React If Your Newly Married Wife Told You This (54127 Views)

My Newly Married Wife Is A Lesbian...#i Need Your Advices / What Is The Best Thing To Do When Your Newly Married Wife Says No To You On Bed? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Would You React If Your Newly Married Wife Told You This by xynerise: 3:53pm On Feb 28, 2015
ivyT:
That is abnormal
Re: How Would You React If Your Newly Married Wife Told You This by Nobody: 3:54pm On Feb 28, 2015
Blo'wjob would suffice. wink
Re: How Would You React If Your Newly Married Wife Told You This by Nobody: 3:54pm On Feb 28, 2015
I don't believe it is a must to consumate the marriage on the night of the wedding.

If she can't get down on that day, there is really no biggie. Why the hurry? We have each other for life.

1 Like

Re: How Would You React If Your Newly Married Wife Told You This by MissSlimbody(f): 3:56pm On Feb 28, 2015
Tallesty1:
I will get the gods of my fathers involved.
shocked
Because of lipsrsealed
Re: How Would You React If Your Newly Married Wife Told You This by imakebigbucks: 3:58pm On Feb 28, 2015
Google pay 85$ per hour my last pay check was $8500 working 100 hours a week online. My younger brother friend has been averaging 12k for months now and he works about 22 hours a week. I cant believe how easy it was once I tried it out. This is what I do
www.buzz77.com

--------------------
Re: How Would You React If Your Newly Married Wife Told You This by ignis: 4:00pm On Feb 28, 2015
pastorKosiso:
Touching asin touch? So u support sex before marriage?

Of course. ..
Do you buy electronic products without testing?
Re: How Would You React If Your Newly Married Wife Told You This by meniyoyo(m): 4:01pm On Feb 28, 2015
bunmioguns:
If you are planning to touch your newly married wife on your wedding night and she told you that she is on her period

How would you react as a man?
Nawooo dis kind question sef still in d bar wit my bottle of alomo bitter thinking. Cos i no get joy for d question n d babe like dis
Re: How Would You React If Your Newly Married Wife Told You This by lonngmann(m): 4:04pm On Feb 28, 2015
buygala:

SUMMARY IS..... if she has denied me of the puna till that night, only death will stop me from taking my entitlements on that particular day undecided

It is urgent that I ascertain the quality of the puna I got married to, so that I can revoke the marriage if I have been gravely misled, and been sold a Volkswagen Beetle as a Porsche 911
sad
For that lovely summary, I will pay for ur lap dance With tiwa or cossy wink
Re: How Would You React If Your Newly Married Wife Told You This by Sike(m): 4:12pm On Feb 28, 2015
No period fashioned against me shall prosper.
Re: How Would You React If Your Newly Married Wife Told You This by Onyiibazz: 4:18pm On Feb 28, 2015
MissSlimbody:

You? Cry?

You get tears for eyes @all?

Abeg come down from that tree abeg! I no wan hear say person fall break leg

Ermm, to the topic! If she try am, i go just kill myself for her and she go answer murder case
Re: How Would You React If Your Newly Married Wife Told You This by OpraMenu(m): 4:21pm On Feb 28, 2015
buygala:
Well........

Considering that I have played in the Stadium on numerous occasions previously, no biggie... She can give me a blowjobb for the meantime grin

But if it is a 'sex only after marriage' situation, na with red eye and evil demeanour I go quietly tell her say make she sharply go bathroom go remove the sanitary pad and wash the something angry... at least we would have played one or two matches before the puna becomes flooded again embarassed

Or in the alternative, we can have sex under the running shower... While we are 'cuming and going', the running water will be washing away the blood... so we might as well spend the wedding night in the bathroom doing all sorts of unimaginable sexual gymnastics smiley

SUMMARY IS..... if she has denied me of the puna till that night, only death will stop me from taking my entitlements on that particular day undecided

It is urgent that I ascertain the quality of the puna I got married to, so that I can revoke the marriage if I have been gravely misled, and been sold a Volkswagen Beetle as a Porsche 911 sad
Alobam U Be Baaaaaad Sharrrrrp Guy
Re: How Would You React If Your Newly Married Wife Told You This by MissSlimbody(f): 4:22pm On Feb 28, 2015
Onyiibazz:

Abeg come down from that tree abeg! I no wan hear say person fall break leg

Ermm, to the topic! If she try am, i go just kill myself for her and she go answer murder case

I have been climbing trees right 4rm my primary school days...so I can't fall.

Kill yourself 'cos of lipsrsealed
You're on your own o
Re: How Would You React If Your Newly Married Wife Told You This by onadana: 4:23pm On Feb 28, 2015
Go to bed...tomorrow is another day.....its not her making.... nature's call.
Re: How Would You React If Your Newly Married Wife Told You This by mightycrown1(m): 4:24pm On Feb 28, 2015
chai i will do it, no be my own blood also. dirty or clean na my own
Re: How Would You React If Your Newly Married Wife Told You This by evolg(m): 4:28pm On Feb 28, 2015
bettsielaugh:
I'm making $86 an hour working from home. I was shocked when my neighbour told me she was averaging $95 but I see how it works now.
I feel so much freedom now that I'm my own boss. This is what I do,
www.jobspase.com

TTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

Bros, na lie. If you dey make dt kain money, you no tell anybody...no be naija again!
Re: How Would You React If Your Newly Married Wife Told You This by Nobody: 4:31pm On Feb 28, 2015
That one na if then remember sex after the whole wahala. Them go don tire na.
Re: How Would You React If Your Newly Married Wife Told You This by jerrymej(m): 4:36pm On Feb 28, 2015
It can't even happen to me! Else
Hmmm.
But like seriously that's totally obvious.

For what reason na?
Ah
Re: How Would You React If Your Newly Married Wife Told You This by smsdigito: 4:38pm On Feb 28, 2015
buygala:
Well........

Considering that I have played in the Stadium on numerous occasions previously, no biggie... She can give me a blowjobb for the meantime grin

But if it is a 'sex only after marriage' situation, na with red eye and evil demeanour I go quietly tell her say make she sharply go bathroom go remove the sanitary pad and wash the something angry... at least we would have played one or two matches before the puna becomes flooded again embarassed

Or in the alternative, we can have sex under the running shower... While we are 'cuming and going', the running water will be washing away the blood... so we might as well spend the wedding night in the bathroom doing all sorts of unimaginable sexual gymnastics smiley

It is urgent that I ascertain the quality of the puna I got married to, so that I can revoke the marriage if I have been gravely misled, and been sold a Volkswagen Beetle as a Porsche 911 sad
grin wahala dey!

Re: How Would You React If Your Newly Married Wife Told You This by ivyT(f): 4:39pm On Feb 28, 2015
xynerise:

That is abnormal
no

Its part of life cheesy
Re: How Would You React If Your Newly Married Wife Told You This by willarrie(m): 4:44pm On Feb 28, 2015
Well it all depends on hw ur coutship was,If u av been swimming in her pool b4 d marriage,i see no reason why u cant wait till she's thru,however if its a ''no sex till wedding night''kinda of courtship,u two can du it in the bathroom but that also depends on her kinda period,if her period is usually painful...OYO is ur case tongue
Re: How Would You React If Your Newly Married Wife Told You This by smatadex(m): 4:49pm On Feb 28, 2015
There is nothing special about it, at least the thing they end.
Re: How Would You React If Your Newly Married Wife Told You This by Chaplain383(m): 4:51pm On Feb 28, 2015
Guy! If you can not wait, what if she put to bed?
Re: How Would You React If Your Newly Married Wife Told You This by handsome86(m): 5:00pm On Feb 28, 2015
I will be patient cos I know everything will eventually come to me .
Re: How Would You React If Your Newly Married Wife Told You This by efficiencie(m): 5:13pm On Feb 28, 2015
na 2 fest grin grin grin ...well, she won't be on her period forever, would she!? Waiting for a week isn't a problem when i have 23days of NON-STOP ACTION!
Re: How Would You React If Your Newly Married Wife Told You This by Paddy247: 5:40pm On Feb 28, 2015
[quote author=Tallesty1 post=31163065]I will go to a corner and cry my eyes out.sadhaha]
Re: How Would You React If Your Newly Married Wife Told You This by austinekommbra: 5:41pm On Feb 28, 2015
hahaha she go wash am oooo that night. i no fit cope especially if i havnt tough her before.
Re: How Would You React If Your Newly Married Wife Told You This by PreciousBro: 5:44pm On Feb 28, 2015
Please, I Also Need My Break, That Period Deserve Its Time ,It Deserves To Put a Wait On It.

I Personally Don't Like It,I Certainly Wouldn't Be Active That Period Because The Thought Of It Can Give Me a Week's Pe nile Shrink Straight.

I'll Gladly Wait.
Re: How Would You React If Your Newly Married Wife Told You This by tomsugar(m): 5:44pm On Feb 28, 2015
Some times things are not the way we plan it,if your wife becomes red on your moon night and you have not had it before with her while dating base on religion. Then you just have to wait so you don't give her a mysterious breaking if she is a virgin only.I mean bloooooooooooood every were because I don't think you want to act like a vanpire. Lastly, men should know that their wife is not a sex slave to them so they should respect it even sometimes while it is dried,a little secrete to those that don't know this before,the punana is sweeter when she needs it than when you do.

1 Like

Re: How Would You React If Your Newly Married Wife Told You This by desro(m): 5:49pm On Feb 28, 2015
Watin for a few days won't kill u
Re: How Would You React If Your Newly Married Wife Told You This by ghetto101(m): 5:52pm On Feb 28, 2015
if really she is on her period there's nothing i wii do than to understand,u won't have sex with her on that condition which is not save for u and for her.if there's a good communication between u both u should knw before that moment,i mean she should tell you b4 that moment.just relax for some days the thing is ur's no one can deny you ur right.

bunmioguns:
If you are planning to touch your newly married wife on your wedding night and she told you that she is on her period

How would you react as a man?
Re: How Would You React If Your Newly Married Wife Told You This by biodunpro(m): 5:59pm On Feb 28, 2015
bisous:
Na wah ooo guys and this thing called X ,no be food ooh
Menstruation is a normal physiology of a woman and if it so happened that comes on her wedding day/night ,she can't help it.......

But if u aren't tired from all the stress of the day and as they say Konji nah bastard.....do it and get all messy....

I just wonder how you will enjoy it with all the fluid and all
Hian!!!
as in

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Husband Seeks His Father’s Permission Before Intercourse: Wife / Men, What Would You Do In This Situation? (snapshot) / Relative Missing Since 2008, Please Help (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.