Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,634 members, 7,801,828 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:00 AM

How Would You React If Your Newly Married Wife Told You This - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Would You React If Your Newly Married Wife Told You This (54169 Views)

My Newly Married Wife Is A Lesbian...#i Need Your Advices / What Is The Best Thing To Do When Your Newly Married Wife Says No To You On Bed? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Would You React If Your Newly Married Wife Told You This by Missmossy(f): 6:01pm On Feb 28, 2015
Hahahaha this thread is so damn comical grin
Re: How Would You React If Your Newly Married Wife Told You This by Sarimah(f): 6:06pm On Feb 28, 2015
Tallesty1:
Tire ke, besides nah for night so I may not even notice anything..
trust me...you'll feel irritated
Re: How Would You React If Your Newly Married Wife Told You This by chrisixis(m): 6:06pm On Feb 28, 2015
Haba no probs na she no b ashawo na ur wife
Re: How Would You React If Your Newly Married Wife Told You This by NemzySeries(m): 6:48pm On Feb 28, 2015
bisous:
Na wah ooo guys and this thing called X ,no be food ooh
Menstruation is a normal physiology of a woman and if it so happened that comes on her wedding day/night ,she can't help it.......

But if u aren't tired from all the stress of the day and as they say Konji nah bastard.....do it and get all messy....

I just wonder how you will enjoy it with all the fluid and all
Hian!!!

Sorwi miss,u wud av undderstood "Konji Language" if only u had a Rifle.......every active man is a living testimony of KONJI LANGUAGE grin

1 Like

Re: How Would You React If Your Newly Married Wife Told You This by uzhi(m): 6:51pm On Feb 28, 2015
From experience, the blood won't flow during action, though its possible for ur joy stick to hv blood stain.
And d V wnt be that tight.
Although, i wont trouble her, even if i hvnt penetrate her b4 that night.
Re: How Would You React If Your Newly Married Wife Told You This by Tallesty1(m): 6:52pm On Feb 28, 2015
Sarimah:
trust me...you'll feel irritated
I do, and I believe you won't do that to me
Re: How Would You React If Your Newly Married Wife Told You This by Elvis506(m): 7:11pm On Feb 28, 2015
buygala:
Well........

Considering that I have played in the Stadium on numerous occasions previously, no biggie... She can give me a blowjobb for the meantime grin

But if it is a 'sex only after marriage' situation, na with red eye and evil demeanour I go quietly tell her say make she sharply go bathroom go remove the sanitary pad and wash the something angry... at least we would have played one or two matches before the puna becomes flooded again embarassed

Or in the alternative, we can have sex under the running shower... While we are 'cuming and going', the running water will be washing away the blood... so we might as well spend the wedding night in the bathroom doing all sorts of unimaginable sexual gymnastics smiley

SUMMARY IS..... if she has denied me of the puna till that night, only death will stop me from taking my entitlements on that particular day undecided

It is urgent that I ascertain the quality of the puna I got married to, so that I can revoke the marriage if I have been gravely misled, and been sold a Volkswagen Beetle as a Porsche 911 sad
. Lolz....naija guys!!! Na wa ooo...we don't enage in such thing here in france. grin
buygala:
Well........

Considering that I have played in the Stadium on numerous occasions previously, no biggie... She can give me a blowjobb for the meantime grin

But if it is a 'sex only after marriage' situation, na with red eye and evil demeanour I go quietly tell her say make she sharply go bathroom go remove the sanitary pad and wash the something angry... at least we would have played one or two matches before the puna becomes flooded again embarassed

Or in the alternative, we can have sex under the running shower... While we are 'cuming and going', the running water will be washing away the blood... so we might as well spend the wedding night in the bathroom doing all sorts of unimaginable sexual gymnastics smiley

SUMMARY IS..... if she has denied me of the puna till that night, only death will stop me from taking my entitlements on that particular day undecided

It is urgent that I ascertain the quality of the puna I got married to, so that I can revoke the marriage if I have been gravely misled, and been sold a Volkswagen Beetle as a Porsche 911 sad
. Lolz....naija guys!!! Na wa ooo...we don't enage in such thing here in france.
Re: How Would You React If Your Newly Married Wife Told You This by NemzySeries(m): 7:15pm On Feb 28, 2015
Na wa ooo....dis got me wondering mehnn......infact I cover ma wify wit d blood of jesus...may her period not cum wen not xpecting bkos such a randy nite will not jst pass like dat oooo.

1 Like

Re: How Would You React If Your Newly Married Wife Told You This by NemzySeries(m): 7:18pm On Feb 28, 2015
Elvis506:
. Lolz....naija guys!!! Na wa ooo...we don't enage in such thing here in france. grin. Lolz....naija guys!!! Na wa ooo...we don't enage in such thing here in france.
Stay in ur france but datz our hubby here in naija......#TeamNaijaBabes
Re: How Would You React If Your Newly Married Wife Told You This by kodlins(f): 7:18pm On Feb 28, 2015
buygala:
Well........

237 likes!!
Re: How Would You React If Your Newly Married Wife Told You This by dbad8: 7:26pm On Feb 28, 2015
I AV spent last 30mins laffing and crying over ur comment. Person no fit offend ur type ooo.

buygala:
Well........

Re: How Would You React If Your Newly Married Wife Told You This by flowers4me(f): 7:30pm On Feb 28, 2015
jacabi:
I would want her to be comfortable on the wedding day, therefore, we won't choose a date that is so close to the time she used to pay her monthly due. So, it's likely she won't be paying her monthly due on the first night.

You sabi book jare!
Re: How Would You React If Your Newly Married Wife Told You This by flowers4me(f): 7:35pm On Feb 28, 2015
jnrbayano:
Why will this give me headache to answer? This in fact will be the first test of my mettle as a man in my marriage.

I will ask her when the period started flowing and when it will stop. After that, I will have a very cold bath and will start to play with her.

My people say, "aguu nwere nchekwube adiro egbu egbu" translated to, "when there's hope of food, hunger doesn't kill"

Idikwa sure? Anyways i applaud you for this...keep it up!
Re: How Would You React If Your Newly Married Wife Told You This by flowers4me(f): 7:42pm On Feb 28, 2015
olu77:

And suppose rapture takes place before the last day of the flow

You go heaven nau...abii how you see am? cheesy
Re: How Would You React If Your Newly Married Wife Told You This by Nobody: 7:48pm On Feb 28, 2015
NemzySeries:

Sorwi miss,u wud av undderstood "Konji Language" if only u had a Rifle.......every active man is a living testimony of KONJI LANGUAGE grin
I hear u
Re: How Would You React If Your Newly Married Wife Told You This by Nobody: 7:49pm On Feb 28, 2015
NemzySeries:

I hear u.
Am glad I don't have a rifle though
Re: How Would You React If Your Newly Married Wife Told You This by Karleb(m): 7:49pm On Feb 28, 2015
After her 5-days period expires, my own 30-days period will start! angry

We will surely reconcile after my period ends. undecided
Re: How Would You React If Your Newly Married Wife Told You This by EOOJ(m): 7:59pm On Feb 28, 2015
Na to go play my PES jare grin
Re: How Would You React If Your Newly Married Wife Told You This by Ellababy808(f): 7:59pm On Feb 28, 2015
4 God sake it is just for 3 to 5 days Wait. This is what u wil enjoy 4 d rest of ur mariage. Why cant u guys hav patience. Get free manual 4 stubborn chest pains and infections http://www.doublegandm.com/download.html
Re: How Would You React If Your Newly Married Wife Told You This by popemech(m): 8:08pm On Feb 28, 2015
Av u watched Tango? Wot will u do in such situation?
Re: How Would You React If Your Newly Married Wife Told You This by olu77(m): 8:13pm On Feb 28, 2015
flowers4me:

You go heaven nau...abii how you see am? cheesy

Haaa! Not before I get the refund of the bride price I paid o
Re: How Would You React If Your Newly Married Wife Told You This by EzeeYFB(m): 8:18pm On Feb 28, 2015
bunmioguns:
If you are planning to touch your newly married wife on your wedding night and she told you that she is on her period

How would you react as a man?
if i hear
Re: How Would You React If Your Newly Married Wife Told You This by flowers4me(f): 8:33pm On Feb 28, 2015
olu77:

Haaa! Not before I get the refund of the bride price I paid o

U go remember dat wan again? Na rapture oo you go dey in "heaven-bound mood" no earthly feelings nor dealings anymore ooo
Re: How Would You React If Your Newly Married Wife Told You This by Pennyways: 8:39pm On Feb 28, 2015
buygala:
Well........

Re: How Would You React If Your Newly Married Wife Told You This by Pennyways: 8:40pm On Feb 28, 2015
buygala:
Well........

u wan kill peson wit laf abi?
Re: How Would You React If Your Newly Married Wife Told You This by Sarimah(f): 9:58pm On Feb 28, 2015
Tallesty1:
I do, and I believe you won't do that to me
I'm not that wicked grin
Re: How Would You React If Your Newly Married Wife Told You This by SweetyZinta(f): 10:18pm On Feb 28, 2015
Tymax:
That's wickedness. Shey she no fit calculate her sontin before we fix wedding date? Why why why? angry God help you if that's the first day.

Well, ladies, shebi you can you calculate the days in advance?
because of wedding tension/Stress even if she saw it 10days ago, it will cumbak again. It has happend 2 several of my friends. God wan test una patient oo
Re: How Would You React If Your Newly Married Wife Told You This by dabigwalls: 10:57pm On Feb 28, 2015
iamodenigbo1:
everything is a problem here In nairaland

This comment wins my trophy for the day. I don't care but I wanna give you something. Even if it is 100 VTU. Chaiii...people will not kill somebody here oo
Re: How Would You React If Your Newly Married Wife Told You This by NemzySeries(m): 11:42pm On Feb 28, 2015
bisous:
I hear u.
Am glad I don't have a rifle though

U wish
Re: How Would You React If Your Newly Married Wife Told You This by precisionindepth: 12:12am On Mar 01, 2015
buygala:
Well........

lol..toooo funny
Re: How Would You React If Your Newly Married Wife Told You This by Nobody: 1:55am On Mar 01, 2015
bunmioguns:
If you are planning to touch your newly married wife on your wedding night and she told you that she is on her period

How would you react as a man?
no b ur wife? and period take 1 year?
beside who tell u its a must to av sex on wedding night. she might be too tired as well
Re: How Would You React If Your Newly Married Wife Told You This by archlix: 6:10am On Mar 01, 2015
Marriage is not all about sex but UNDERSTANDING and swallowing of one's selfish desire for partner's happiness

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Married Only: How Often Do You Ask Your Partner For Sex? / Men, What Would You Do In This Situation? (snapshot) / 69-year-old Herbalist Marries 18-year-old Girl As 57th Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.