Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,326 members, 7,808,099 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:12 AM

Abdullahi Muhammad Who Tore His PDP Card Beaten To Pulp By Hoodlums - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abdullahi Muhammad Who Tore His PDP Card Beaten To Pulp By Hoodlums (36451 Views)

Photos Of Makarfi & His PDP Led Faction Members At Supreme Court Today / Why My Aide Tore His PDP Membership Card — Governor Dankwambo (photo) / Details On How Obasanjo Tore His PDP Membership Card (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Abdullahi Muhammad Who Tore His PDP Card Beaten To Pulp By Hoodlums by gwales: 10:20am On Feb 28, 2015
The other PDP party member who openly tore his PDP membership card has been beaten to stupor.

Abdullahi Muhammad, the senior special assistant on security to the governor of Gombe State, Ibrahim Dankwambo publicly tore his party membership card on Tuesday morning of the 17th day of February, shortly after Nigeria’s former president and PDP party founder, Olusegun Obasanjo publicly tore his PDP membership card.

Shortly after he tore his card, the state governor Ibrahim Dankwambo accused his special assistant, Abdullahi Muhammad of seeking a loan for his mortgage and now this:

Here is SSA Abdullahi Muhammad’s accocunt of his ordeal in the hands of thugs suspected to have been sent by the PDP:

“I was attacked by a group of hoodlums numbering 3 who accosted me at a car wash near Buba Shongo along Bauchi road in Gombe. While they were hitting me one of them was shouting on top of his voice saying “why must you antagonize the Governor (Dankwambo)”. It was then I realized their mission! They drove in a car with reg number BLG 142 AA.

IF I HAVE TO PAY THE SUPREME PRICE, FOR MY PEOPLE TO GAIN SUCCURE, SO BE IT. I DECAMPED TO APC AND NO GOING BACK. IF HIS EXCELLENCY FEELS KILLING ME IS WHAT WILL RETURN HIM COME 11TH APRIL, THE MASSES WILL DECIDE HIS FATE EVEN AFTER MY DEMISE.”

http://newsrescue.com/see-pdp-quitter-gombe-ssa-who-tore-his-party-card-beaten-to-pulp-by-pdp-thugs/#ixzz3T2aITzgC

11 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Abdullahi Muhammad Who Tore His PDP Card Beaten To Pulp By Hoodlums by Nobody: 10:25am On Feb 28, 2015
FTC

Good for him,Judas is cariot

123 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Abdullahi Muhammad Who Tore His PDP Card Beaten To Pulp By Hoodlums by Nobody: 10:25am On Feb 28, 2015
Party of the thugs...... Bleep PDPi.g.

That won't stop baba Buhari from winning the election with a very wide margin

221 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Abdullahi Muhammad Who Tore His PDP Card Beaten To Pulp By Hoodlums by Nobody: 10:27am On Feb 28, 2015
Lamispaco:
FTC

I guess u're not in ur right sense. How would you feel if your father was beaten to pulp for supporting a particular candidate.

Haba! Use ur brain if u've gotten one.

285 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Abdullahi Muhammad Who Tore His PDP Card Beaten To Pulp By Hoodlums by kodded(m): 10:27am On Feb 28, 2015
Politics is very dirty indeed

Sai GEJ

83 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Abdullahi Muhammad Who Tore His PDP Card Beaten To Pulp By Hoodlums by Topeakintola: 10:28am On Feb 28, 2015
This is very very shameful behavior from the PDP.

How can they shed blood just because a man decides to leave a killer party.

Whether PDP likes it or not, Buhari will be the president of Nigeria come May 2015

189 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Abdullahi Muhammad Who Tore His PDP Card Beaten To Pulp By Hoodlums by temitemi1(m): 10:30am On Feb 28, 2015
You won act like obj wn u no be OBJgrin grin grin grin. Your family should be thanking GOD u are still alive grin grin grin. GEJ till 2019!!!

68 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Abdullahi Muhammad Who Tore His PDP Card Beaten To Pulp By Hoodlums by Topeakintola: 10:33am On Feb 28, 2015
temitemi1:
You are not OBJ na grin grin grin grin. Your family should be thanking GOD u are still alive grin grin grin. GEJ till 2019!!!

I agree with you, this man is a lucky man.

General Azazi did not survive the wickedness and murderous nature of d PDP.

137 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Abdullahi Muhammad Who Tore His PDP Card Beaten To Pulp By Hoodlums by donphilopus: 10:36am On Feb 28, 2015
Lamispaco:
FTC

You should be in the rehab by now. Fool!

63 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abdullahi Muhammad Who Tore His PDP Card Beaten To Pulp By Hoodlums by GeneralBosco: 10:36am On Feb 28, 2015
[s]
temitemi1:
You won act like obj wn u no be OBJgrin grin grin grin. Your family should be thanking GOD u are still alive grin grin grin. GEJ till 2019!!!
[/s]
Like I told you yesterday, companies have started laying off staff due to the dwindling "largest economy in Africa", very soon your brother will be sacked while you're on here fooling around screaming GEJ Till whenever.

75 Likes

Re: Abdullahi Muhammad Who Tore His PDP Card Beaten To Pulp By Hoodlums by ManMountain(m): 10:36am On Feb 28, 2015
Death to PDP, nest of killers.

8 Likes

Re: Abdullahi Muhammad Who Tore His PDP Card Beaten To Pulp By Hoodlums by donphilopus: 10:37am On Feb 28, 2015
temitemi1:

Being robotic doesn't mean you should also be senseless. Get a brain, young man!

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abdullahi Muhammad Who Tore His PDP Card Beaten To Pulp By Hoodlums by egift(m): 10:38am On Feb 28, 2015
Lamispaco:
FTC

A very big shame on you for supporting such wickedness. If the picture was not there, you would have claimed he lied.

The killer party must be voted out. Nigeria needs Change. We can't continue under this barbaric government. In Rivers, PDP also killed 30 people because they support APC.

Anyone voting PDP hates Nigeria.

49 Likes

Re: Abdullahi Muhammad Who Tore His PDP Card Beaten To Pulp By Hoodlums by temitemi1(m): 10:39am On Feb 28, 2015
You don't bite the fingers that feeds u na grin grin grin... GEJ till 2019!!!

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abdullahi Muhammad Who Tore His PDP Card Beaten To Pulp By Hoodlums by BekeeBuAgbara: 10:39am On Feb 28, 2015
Bros sorry, but you could have abandoned PDP without publicly tearing your PDP membership card when you're still serving under a PDP governor.

Chai, fa kuru ya ife tinker kuru pan.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abdullahi Muhammad Who Tore His PDP Card Beaten To Pulp By Hoodlums by GeneralBosco: 10:40am On Feb 28, 2015
[s]
Lamispaco:
FTC

[/s]

9 Likes

Re: Abdullahi Muhammad Who Tore His PDP Card Beaten To Pulp By Hoodlums by Nobody: 10:41am On Feb 28, 2015
temitemi1:

You hatred for opposition has blocked your sense of reasoning.

Put urself or any of ur family in his shoe before typing rubbish.

17 Likes

Re: Abdullahi Muhammad Who Tore His PDP Card Beaten To Pulp By Hoodlums by Nobody: 10:42am On Feb 28, 2015
Hope he's alive lipsrsealed
Re: Abdullahi Muhammad Who Tore His PDP Card Beaten To Pulp By Hoodlums by Jakpon: 10:43am On Feb 28, 2015
Everything about PDP is about thuggery and violence. PDP is a party for thugs

12 Likes

Re: Abdullahi Muhammad Who Tore His PDP Card Beaten To Pulp By Hoodlums by egift(m): 10:43am On Feb 28, 2015
They drove in a car with reg number BLG 142 AA.

The Police can start there investigation by tracing this car, get the owner and find out who the perpetrators are.

9 Likes

Re: Abdullahi Muhammad Who Tore His PDP Card Beaten To Pulp By Hoodlums by egift(m): 10:45am On Feb 28, 2015
temitemi1:

Guy you shameless is getting alarming. How you can make this comment, defies any useful imagination.

14 Likes

Re: Abdullahi Muhammad Who Tore His PDP Card Beaten To Pulp By Hoodlums by Nobody: 10:46am On Feb 28, 2015
do not b deceived, dis could be a make up by a nollywood artist...d video orrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abdullahi Muhammad Who Tore His PDP Card Beaten To Pulp By Hoodlums by temitemi1(m): 10:47am On Feb 28, 2015
Broda, let's talk abt those widows that okorocha ordered his thugs to beat up embarassed embarassed
Neyoor:
Party of the thugs...... Bleep PDPi.g.

That won't stop baba Buhari from winning the election with a very wide margin

3 Likes

Re: Abdullahi Muhammad Who Tore His PDP Card Beaten To Pulp By Hoodlums by Jakpon: 10:47am On Feb 28, 2015
egift:

The Police can start there investigation by tracing this car, get the owner and find out who the perpetrators are.
Which police? I am sure you are aware that we no longer have the NPF; what we have now is the PPF - Pdp Police Force

16 Likes

Re: Abdullahi Muhammad Who Tore His PDP Card Beaten To Pulp By Hoodlums by chat2deen(m): 10:50am On Feb 28, 2015
Op, which arm of PDP damage dis man face? Executive arm dat has been terrorizing Naija or legislative arm dat spreading law in North east from sambisa down to Gombe? Allah ya sa ka maka kaji Ko! Biko nu! That's the ultimate price u get wen u desired for change! Meanwhile say no to politics of bitterness as we March4Buhari.

9 Likes

Re: Abdullahi Muhammad Who Tore His PDP Card Beaten To Pulp By Hoodlums by chat2deen(m): 10:54am On Feb 28, 2015
Jakpon:
Everything about PDP is about thuggery and violence. PDP is a party for thugs

God bless u my bloda! Fayose is spearheading the thugery wing of peedeepee.

7 Likes

Re: Abdullahi Muhammad Who Tore His PDP Card Beaten To Pulp By Hoodlums by kodded(m): 10:57am On Feb 28, 2015
[s]
GeneralBosco:

[size=15pt]You are reasoning like a PDP slave...Sai sense into your empty head! [/size]
[/s]
Who open your cage ? angry undecided

4 Likes

Re: Abdullahi Muhammad Who Tore His PDP Card Beaten To Pulp By Hoodlums by kennydee05(m): 11:15am On Feb 28, 2015
With this act, I can authoritatively tell you that PDP are the major sponsor/Financier of Boko Haram...
God pass PDP, that his why he has preserved Buhari till this moment of CHANGE...

11 Likes

Re: Abdullahi Muhammad Who Tore His PDP Card Beaten To Pulp By Hoodlums by mrmetoo1: 11:21am On Feb 28, 2015
After one person will say because some people online bullied him he's switching to PDP that threatens life and beats people up.

You get attacked verbally for switching from APC, you get almost beaten to death for switching from PDP. Pls choose

I guess this protection thing is really needed for opposing PDP.

4 Likes

Re: Abdullahi Muhammad Who Tore His PDP Card Beaten To Pulp By Hoodlums by egift(m): 11:22am On Feb 28, 2015
Mods Frontpage oooh.
Re: Abdullahi Muhammad Who Tore His PDP Card Beaten To Pulp By Hoodlums by Fribery: 11:25am On Feb 28, 2015
bcus baba tear en own you sef wan follow.. oya na!!

as u see am, tk ur head carry am!!

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Jonathan Visits Ife Again, Meets Yoruba Leaders / Jewish Worshipers Arrested At Nnamdi Kanu's Home Remanded In Prison. Photos / 2019: Ambode May Withdraw From Governorship Race

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.