Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,151 members, 7,807,500 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:16 PM

Boko Haram Terrorist’ Among Jonathan’s Baga Welcome Crew - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Terrorist’ Among Jonathan’s Baga Welcome Crew (3191 Views)

Boko Haram Terrorist 'Pepper' Arrested By Soldiers. Photos / BUSTED? See ‘boko Haram Terrorist’ Among Jonathan’s Baga Welcome Crew Read More / BUSTED? See ‘boko Haram Terrorist’ Among Jonathan’s Baga Welcome Crew Read More (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Boko Haram Terrorist’ Among Jonathan’s Baga Welcome Crew by dotcomnamename: 11:13am On Feb 28, 2015
A suspected Boko Haram member in military uniform has been spotted in the images of those who welcomed president Goodluck Jonathan in Baga this week.

Studying the pictures with highlights, one notices the bearded man among some unusual looking men in uniform on the far left of the image.

Posed: Who is that bearded man in military uniform? Is he not a Boko Haram terrorist or was Asari-Dokubo part of the President visit to Baga? Who are the weird men in uniform on the left flank?

We must remind our readers that the military does not ever allow such a huge massive beard. The questions being asked are: Why did President Jonathan not visit Baga with journalists from renowned newspapers to give the visit huge publicity especially in light of the recent holocaust in that area? What is Goodluck Jonathan hiding from Nigerians? Who is that heavily bearded military man? Who are the other unusual men in army uniform on that side of the welcome pavilion? Was the visit a meeting between Jonathan and the terrorists’ leaders? What did they discus?

NewsRescue commentators said: We believe when they were taking the shots it never occurred to them that the bearded man in military uniform will appear and raise suspicions. And Nigerians should demand the military to tell us who those men are.

Nigerians demand answers,- if this was a negotiation meeting with Boko Haram or something because that was how Jonathan first lied that the meeting with Chadian president Idriss Deby last September was about ‘arms smuggling’ before later admitting after NewsRescue figured it out and exposed it, that the meeting was actually when they negotiated the scam ceasefire that led to thousands of Nigerian deaths. We need the truth. Did president Jonathan go to Baga to meet with Boko Haram terror leaders?

Source: http://newsrescue.com/busted-see-boko-haram-terrorist-among-jonathans-baga-welcome-crew/?utm_medium=facebook&utm_source=NewsRescue#axzz3T26mRMz7

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Terrorist’ Among Jonathan’s Baga Welcome Crew by Oklander: 11:22am On Feb 28, 2015
hmmm
Re: Boko Haram Terrorist’ Among Jonathan’s Baga Welcome Crew by Nobody: 11:22am On Feb 28, 2015
It's a regional operation. Some of the military men could be from other countries where it is permitted for them to wear beards.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Terrorist’ Among Jonathan’s Baga Welcome Crew by Nobody: 11:29am On Feb 28, 2015
pdp is Boko Haram and Boko Haram is pdp - late general azazi

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Terrorist’ Among Jonathan’s Baga Welcome Crew by ozoigbondu: 11:35am On Feb 28, 2015
kastonkastrol:
pdp is Boko Haram and Boko Haram is pdp - late general azazi

Olodo

18 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Terrorist’ Among Jonathan’s Baga Welcome Crew by Ngwakwe: 11:39am On Feb 28, 2015
Nigerians are the toughest set of humans to be governed

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Boko Haram Terrorist’ Among Jonathan’s Baga Welcome Crew by EdCure: 11:46am On Feb 28, 2015
Some gullible Nigerians will still see this and fail to think and ask serious questions.

I have always thought Boko Haram to be the armed wing of the pdp. Recent and current events are yet to prove me wrong.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Boko Haram Terrorist’ Among Jonathan’s Baga Welcome Crew by EdCure: 11:53am On Feb 28, 2015
Ngwakwe:
Nigerians are the toughest set of humans to be governed
Is that all you can come up with, after what you just saw and read?
The least you could do is to give a few explanation to the subject matter since you've been programmed to support (and incapable of criticizing) the least credible and most bizzare acts of Goodluck Jonathan.

Make yourself useful to your criminal patrons!

6 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Terrorist’ Among Jonathan’s Baga Welcome Crew by Ngwakwe: 11:58am On Feb 28, 2015
EdCure:

Is that all you can come up with, after what you just saw and read?
The least you could do is to give a few explanation to the subject matter since you've been programmed to support (and incapable of. Criticizing) the least credible and most bizzare acts of Goodluck Jonathan.

Make yourself useful to your criminal patrons!

Do you think I'm interested in gossips?

I have class beyond beer parlour and market square joints.

14 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Terrorist’ Among Jonathan’s Baga Welcome Crew by Nobody: 12:04pm On Feb 28, 2015
ozoigbondu:

Olodo
awon warey

This is a FP material.

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Terrorist’ Among Jonathan’s Baga Welcome Crew by EdCure: 12:09pm On Feb 28, 2015
Ngwakwe:

Do you think I'm interested in gossips?
I have class beyond beer parlour and market square joints.
grin grin
You never cease to amuse me.

Honestly, I thought you might have stumbled on a new catch phrase by now, cos the bolded is becoming very stale.

6 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Terrorist’ Among Jonathan’s Baga Welcome Crew by ogmask: 12:35pm On Feb 28, 2015
The guy standing behind the president...... Simply galant.
Re: Boko Haram Terrorist’ Among Jonathan’s Baga Welcome Crew by Nobody: 12:38pm On Feb 28, 2015
Nigeria
On
The
Brink

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Terrorist’ Among Jonathan’s Baga Welcome Crew by Nobody: 12:40pm On Feb 28, 2015
EdCure:
Some gullible Nigerians will still see this and fail to think and ask serious questions.

I have always thought Boko Haram to be the armed wing of the pdp. Recent and current events are yet to prove me wrong.

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Terrorist’ Among Jonathan’s Baga Welcome Crew by Nobody: 12:40pm On Feb 28, 2015
Serious allegation

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Terrorist’ Among Jonathan’s Baga Welcome Crew by latfun22(m): 12:41pm On Feb 28, 2015
Re: Boko Haram Terrorist’ Among Jonathan’s Baga Welcome Crew by nzeadachie: 12:54pm On Feb 28, 2015
WAIT FOR GOODLUCK TO ANSWER YOU YOUR QUESTION, UNGRATEFUL SET OF ANIMALS

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Terrorist’ Among Jonathan’s Baga Welcome Crew by nuclearboy(m): 12:55pm On Feb 28, 2015
Nigeria's military forbids beards except in very peculiar cases.

For 3 (at least) to be so obvious in a group of less than 100 faces does seem strange

4 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Terrorist’ Among Jonathan’s Baga Welcome Crew by Nobody: 1:24pm On Feb 28, 2015
IsaAbubakar:

Apc is bokoharam - DSS
the silly DSS that has been compromised by PDP

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Terrorist’ Among Jonathan’s Baga Welcome Crew by Nobody: 1:31pm On Feb 28, 2015
IsaAbubakar:

The Hopless azazi that was bought by apc

Buhari is a terrorist
Apc Is bokoharam
Gej till 2019
hear this tyke. Late azazi was the NSA to Jonathan before his death was orchestrated by his killers. Abo.ki try use your number-six

4 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Terrorist’ Among Jonathan’s Baga Welcome Crew by donphilopus: 1:38pm On Feb 28, 2015
kastonkastrol:
hear this tyke. Late azazi was the NSA to Jonathan before his death was orchestrated by his killers. Abo.ki try use your number-six

Pls stop calling him "Ab.oki". That's bloodykiller!

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Terrorist’ Among Jonathan’s Baga Welcome Crew by Nobody: 1:47pm On Feb 28, 2015
donphilopus:

Pls stop calling him "Ab.oki". That's bloodykiller!
oopz I have no idea, if not I won't have replied him in the first place. Thanks anyway. grin

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Terrorist’ Among Jonathan’s Baga Welcome Crew by HzRF(m): 1:50pm On Feb 28, 2015
EdCure:

Which stupid serious questions
U guys have a lot of problems
Proof it to me military prohibit beards
Even when dey dont have access to shaving sticks like they now

Keep hating itz allowed
Re: Boko Haram Terrorist’ Among Jonathan’s Baga Welcome Crew by jdilight(m): 2:29pm On Feb 28, 2015
dotcomnamename:
A suspected Boko Haram member in military uniform has been spotted in the images of those who welcomed president Goodluck Jonathan in Baga this week.

Studying the pictures with highlights, one notices the bearded man among some unusual looking men in uniform on the far left of the image.

Posed: Who is that bearded man in military uniform? Is he not a Boko Haram terrorist or was Asari-Dokubo part of the President visit to Baga? Who are the weird men in uniform on the left flank?

We must remind our readers that the military does not ever allow such a huge massive beard. The questions being asked are: Why did President Jonathan not visit Baga with journalists from renowned newspapers to give the visit huge publicity especially in light of the recent holocaust in that area? What is Goodluck Jonathan hiding from Nigerians? Who is that heavily bearded military man? Who are the other unusual men in army uniform on that side of the welcome pavilion? Was the visit a meeting between Jonathan and the terrorists’ leaders? What did they discus?

NewsRescue commentators said: We believe when they were taking the shots it never occurred to them that the bearded man in military uniform will appear and raise suspicions. And Nigerians should demand the military to tell us who those men are.

Nigerians demand answers,- if this was a negotiation meeting with Boko Haram or something because that was how Jonathan first lied that the meeting with Chadian president Idriss Deby last September was about ‘arms smuggling’ before later admitting after NewsRescue figured it out and exposed it, that the meeting was actually when they negotiated the scam ceasefire that led to thousands of Nigerian deaths. We need the truth. Did president Jonathan go to Baga to meet with Boko Haram terror leaders?

Source: http://newsrescue.com/busted-see-boko-haram-terrorist-among-jonathans-baga-welcome-crew/?utm_medium=facebook&utm_source=NewsRescue#axzz3T26mRMz7

APPPCCCCCC! LIES
Re: Boko Haram Terrorist’ Among Jonathan’s Baga Welcome Crew by IGBOSON1: 2:59pm On Feb 28, 2015
I'm yet to see any proof of the bokos being part of the Presidential welcoming committee!

Or do we now label every other black-as-night/beard-wearing northern muslin as a boko haram?
Re: Boko Haram Terrorist’ Among Jonathan’s Baga Welcome Crew by Nobody: 3:30pm On Feb 28, 2015
A member of the NA, probably been at the battle front for a while, you think a Gillette would be on his mind?

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Indigenous People Of Biafra (IPOB) Now Have Units In All The LGA'S In Lagos / NIGERIANS Are Hypocrites...why Are We Praying For PARIS-FRANCE? / Before You Start Shouting ‘give Us Biafra’, You Should See This…

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.