Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,818 members, 7,802,620 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:34 PM

What Ten Days In A London Hospital Did To The Old Man Gen Buhari. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Ten Days In A London Hospital Did To The Old Man Gen Buhari. (4020 Views)

Pro-Biafra Supporters At London Hospital In Search Of Buhari (Photos) / Nigerians Call Femi Adesina ' A Liar' As Buhari Goes To London Hospital / Allison-madueke Critically Ill In A London Hospital (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Ten Days In A London Hospital Did To The Old Man Gen Buhari. by absoluteSuccess: 3:26pm On Feb 28, 2015
So
Re: What Ten Days In A London Hospital Did To The Old Man Gen Buhari. by slimfit1(m): 3:42pm On Feb 28, 2015
henryangelo:

You knows all about governance but no nothing about integrity. If you prefer a monster I don't, everyone haves his right to vote for who so ever even a blood sucker,but the question is... are you for personal interest or are you for the upgrowth of the nation. "Anybody can change is not enough to sale your vote to the wrong person, ignorance is not an excuse

You accused a man of blood sucking but he is still walking the street. So what are we talking about ? Where are the evidence to charge him. We have a president that has turned all rules and regulations upside down. Let me tell you if it was Buhari the person will be in jail because he doesn't tolerate nonsense. My current president don't even know his right from left.
Re: What Ten Days In A London Hospital Did To The Old Man Gen Buhari. by henryangelo: 3:49pm On Feb 28, 2015
slimfit1:

You accused a man of blood sucking but he is still walking the street. So what are we talking about ? Where are the evidence to charge him. We have a president that has turned all rules and regulations upside down. Let me tell you if it was Buhari the person will be in jail because he doesn't tolerate nonsense. My current president don't even know his right from left.
That is the problem,when he jailed fella what was his offence,was fella corrupt or was he against his corrupt government? When he jailed journalists what was their offence,? If you can rattle the human right you will agree with me that freedom of speech is there
Re: What Ten Days In A London Hospital Did To The Old Man Gen Buhari. by slimfit1(m): 3:54pm On Feb 28, 2015
henryangelo:

That is the problem,when he jailed fella what was his offence,was fella corrupt or was he against his corrupt government? When he jailed journalists what was their offence,? If you can rattle the human right you will agree with me that freedom of speech is there

Focus tell Jonathan to tell us what he intend to do to stabilise the naira. If you were to be a true Nigerian i would tell him to focus on that. You talking about the past not the future. I'm not interested in the past I've moved on.
Re: What Ten Days In A London Hospital Did To The Old Man Gen Buhari. by imakebigbucks: 4:17pm On Feb 28, 2015
I'm making $86 an hour working from home. I was shocked when my neighbour told me she was averaging $95 but I see how it works now.
I feel so much freedom now that I'm my own boss. This is what I do,
www.buzz77.com
Re: What Ten Days In A London Hospital Did To The Old Man Gen Buhari. by abokikhalifa: 5:02pm On Feb 28, 2015
slimfit1:
Cheap joke you all don't seem to have any policy and campaigns to wooh the voters apart from his health. Give us things that you intend to do. Things that Jonathan intend to do for his second term.

Why are guys not thinking, is it that Jonathan is not sellable to the electorate or what. Politics is about what you can do to improve people's lives non have come from the pdp camp. All you are talking about is Buhari's health.
don't mind all dis ppdpigs... From one useless thing to another... The certificate thing no longer working for them.. They came up with health issues....
Re: What Ten Days In A London Hospital Did To The Old Man Gen Buhari. by abokikhalifa: 5:06pm On Feb 28, 2015
halimaabi:
APC WITCHCRAFT BROOM CARRYING PARTY

The Schizophrenic sick Pa Buhari is a terrorist, deranged old brainless super clueless bastard
Apc is boko haram
Thiefnu.bu is a pedophile drug dealer and a cocain sniffer property seized in the usa for his drug deals.
Same post every where u go.. Nobody seems to like ur opinion..)Ou ar own ur own.... Apc all the way... Wenever you type clueless pls don't fogert to add jonatan.. Even google knws tHat jonatan is clueless
Buhari can only be president in sambisa and shekau would hand over to him.

Osinbajo is fake and a loafer

Amechi and Fashola are errand boys

Ambode new recruit errand boy
Re: What Ten Days In A London Hospital Did To The Old Man Gen Buhari. by dazdilijae(m): 5:10pm On Feb 28, 2015
slimfit1:

The man that is giving out our money for vote how is he the man. What on earth are you talking about ? You clearly don't know anything about governance or you are benefiting from something. Please move on please
You don't know democracy please what do the Americans call lobbying? Why do they ve fund raising dinners and Tea parties? Which of your money has been given 2 who? We want 2 copy the west in elections but don't want the spending
Wake up cos even the APC is giving (remember Northern Pastors story-eagle eye)
All along the APC was debunking d policies of GEJ and Okonjo say the claims wia lies and the so called rebasing could not be felt by Nigerians Now he goes 2 foreigners and accepts it's working and would build on that success
Who is better to manage a house? The structural engineer who built it or a painter who wants 2 paint the finished house?
Economically GEJ has a better team the ability 2 sustain single digit inflation is felt on d streets.
If you can tell me any bad economic policy of the GEJ administration I will hand over my PVC 2 u so GEJ losses my vote n GMB has an edge. Waiting 4 u please no abuses
Re: What Ten Days In A London Hospital Did To The Old Man Gen Buhari. by abokikhalifa: 5:10pm On Feb 28, 2015
henryangelo:

choi... In militry rule nothing like freedom of speech... Militry opprate on decree and not democracy... Two diffrent things bro..
Re: What Ten Days In A London Hospital Did To The Old Man Gen Buhari. by dazdilijae(m): 5:25pm On Feb 28, 2015
abokikhalifa:
choi... In militry rule nothing like freedom of speech... Militry opprate on decree and not democracy... Two diffrent things bro..

Military rule is absolute power and with Absolute power GMB could not effect the so called change in Nigeria 4 twenty months and trust me Nigerian then didn't steal the way they do now so imagine with less powers( sharing it wit NAS n Judiciary) coupled with less strength due to age it wld take 20yrs which we can't afford unless he thinks he can suspend the constitution again or act like the Egyptians who didn't care and jailed journalist.(he has done it b4 so could likely do it afterall he wld b C-in-C)
Re: What Ten Days In A London Hospital Did To The Old Man Gen Buhari. by slimfit1(m): 5:38pm On Feb 28, 2015
dazdilijae:

You don't know democracy please what do the Americans call lobbying? Why do they ve fund raising dinners and Tea parties? Which of your money has been given 2 who? We want 2 copy the west in elections but don't want the spending
Wake up cos even the APC is giving (remember Northern Pastors story-eagle eye)
All along the APC was debunking d policies of GEJ and Okonjo say the claims wia lies and the so called rebasing could not be felt by Nigerians Now he goes 2 foreigners and accepts it's working and would build on that success
Who is better to manage a house? The structural engineer who built it or a painter who wants 2 paint the finished house?
Economically GEJ has a better team the ability 2 sustain single digit inflation is felt on d streets.
If you can tell me any bad economic policy of the GEJ administration I will hand over my PVC 2 u so GEJ losses my vote n GMB has an edge. Waiting 4 u please no abuses

We can copy that but we cannot copy their justice system where all corrupt officials are jailed talk about that let me hear you. Corruption is not stealing right ?
Re: What Ten Days In A London Hospital Did To The Old Man Gen Buhari. by DuchessLily(f): 5:54pm On Feb 28, 2015
So u mean 10days in a London hospital made him stronger, intelligent and wiser

Hmmmm...those Drs are good!
Re: What Ten Days In A London Hospital Did To The Old Man Gen Buhari. by iamrealdeji(m): 7:03pm On Feb 28, 2015
ellechrystal:
Must we read meanings into everything
He was only saying d truth. If he says otherwise we say he is a liar,
Watever, Goodluck has tried,
He was only saying the truth,he doesn't lie in the name of campaigning,he doesn't assassinate his opponents' character to bring them down,this is an evidence he's God fearing,rather than PDP that makes up lies,he's saying the truth,op probably expects him to lie about it
Re: What Ten Days In A London Hospital Did To The Old Man Gen Buhari. by abokikhalifa: 9:22pm On Feb 28, 2015
dazdilijae:

Military rule is absolute power and with Absolute power GMB could not effect the so called change in Nigeria 4 twenty months and trust me Nigerian then didn't steal the way they do now so imagine with less powers( sharing it wit NAS n Judiciary) coupled with less strength due to age it wld take 20yrs which we can't afford unless he thinks he can suspend the constitution again or act like the Egyptians who didn't care and jailed journalist.(he has done it b4 so could likely do it afterall he wld b C-in-C)
listen to ur self guyl...''Nigerian then didn't steal the way they do now'' how ar dey stealling now? I don't understand or get ur point.
Re: What Ten Days In A London Hospital Did To The Old Man Gen Buhari. by kaezydon: 10:55pm On Mar 01, 2015
STUPITY is when you go to London to campaign for people without PVCs. MUMU is when you go to London and fail to come back with your acclaimed Cambridge certificate. MUGU is when you did not go to school and you forge a certificate and come online to say SaiBuhari. FOOLISHNESS is when you have been shouting "up NEPA" since you were born but expects GEJ to become a magician within 4 years. AKPOS is when you read day and night to get a certificate and still want a semi-illiterate to rule you. 419 is when Buhari said he borrowed N27million for presidential form but Buhari's wife donates drugs worth N135million to displaced persons in Yola.

(1) (2) (Reply)

2015 General & NASS Elections: Congratulations To The Yoruba Ethnic Group! / RCCG Will Produce A President - Pastor Adeboye / Wike After His Victory (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.