Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,566 members, 7,809,061 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:05 PM

List Of Eligible Voters In The 6 Geopolitical Zones - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / List Of Eligible Voters In The 6 Geopolitical Zones (16967 Views)

FG Draws 3-year Plan For Major Roads In Six Geopolitical Zones / Table Showing Buhari’s Appointments By Geopolitical Zones / FG To Begin 17m Mass Housing In 6 Geopolitical Zones (dailytrust) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: List Of Eligible Voters In The 6 Geopolitical Zones by Rilwayne001: 6:07pm On Feb 28, 2015
FrancisTony:

Remove all the South Easterners and Southerners living in Sout-West and then, come back with south West statistics.

Not forgotting many eastern and southern dwellers in the North...

What if we do same to the SE and SS?

You shouldnt also forget northerners in SE SS and SW (especially here in IB) I can tell you that hausa are much more in ibadan than Igbos.

1 Like

Re: List Of Eligible Voters In The 6 Geopolitical Zones by highmood(m): 6:08pm On Feb 28, 2015
Rilwayne001:

Have u ever lived in the state you listed above to prove your claim?? continue consoling yourself.
Mr, I am not here to argue with u. I live in Lagos, graduated from ife, have friends in Oyo, Ogun and relatives in Kano. So, don't think when you are being brainwashed by what you see and hear only on tv and radio stations based in Lagos and had failed to live and move with other people in other parts of the country makes you more informed. Meanwhile, I met a man from nasarrawa who said the population of Christians are much in that state and they have resolved to support Goodluck. So, keep living in a dreams that APC will win. Travel or call the people to get true information.
Re: List Of Eligible Voters In The 6 Geopolitical Zones by emeka2847: 6:09pm On Feb 28, 2015
[quote author=optimusprimer post=31166526][/quote]
It is understandable cos TFR is higher in borno than in your village. Just compare the number of woman borne by an average borno woman with the number borne by your mama and her sisters
Re: List Of Eligible Voters In The 6 Geopolitical Zones by bokohalal(m): 6:13pm On Feb 28, 2015
And there are Hausas everywhere in Southern Nigeria whose votes should neutralize and surpass the pockets of Igbo and Southern minority votes in the SouthWest.

1 Like

Re: List Of Eligible Voters In The 6 Geopolitical Zones by WisdomFlakes: 6:14pm On Feb 28, 2015
FrancisTony:

He is not my hero, you hear? And I'm not voting for him.
I am only telling you the fact not gibberish you just posted.
Lagos and Ibadan Oyo state which was a booster for Southwest has large percentage of other ethnic groups apart from Yoruba.
So, "you" saying that Yoruba is a determinant for who wins the election, is highly presposterous and fallacious.

Am sorry but gloves off. You sound like a fo.cking pri.ck. You say Yorubas are not a factor or determinants yet Jonathan is going all over Yoruba land buying and bribing for endorsements from their leaders. Last time I checked there are no igbo or ss aborigines in Yorubaland which is an overwhelmingly homogeneous region. So shut the fo.ck up coz you are talking crap.

1 Like

Re: List Of Eligible Voters In The 6 Geopolitical Zones by Deltagiant: 6:16pm On Feb 28, 2015
WisdomFlakes:

Am sorry but gloves off. You sound like a fo.cking pri.ck. You say Yorubas are not a factor or determinants yet Jonathan is going all over Yoruba land buying and bribing for endorsements from their leaders. Last time I checked there are no igbo or ss aborigines in Yorubaland which is an overwhelmingly homogeneous region. So shut the fo.ck up coz you are talking crap.

My friend, it is about residential statistics and not aboriginal matter.
Re: List Of Eligible Voters In The 6 Geopolitical Zones by lilflipnerd: 6:18pm On Feb 28, 2015
Rilwayne001:

You shouldnt also forget northerners in SE SS and SW (especially here in IB) I can tell you that hausa are much more in ibadan than Igbos.
dnt mind d deluded ones, dem sabi deceive demselves ehn, naso
One tell me say na only igbos vote jonathan for southwest 2011,

Yigbo stop deceiving ur Old Age
Awwa ni omo ile
Oluwa lo ni ile ati ekun re
Re: List Of Eligible Voters In The 6 Geopolitical Zones by Rilwayne001: 6:18pm On Feb 28, 2015
highmood:
[s] Mr, I am not here to argue with u. I live in Lagos, graduated from ife, have friends in Oyo, Ogun and relatives in Kano. So, don't think when you are being brainwashed by what you see and hear only on tv and radio stations based in Lagos and had failed to live and move with other people in other parts of the country makes you more informed. Meanwhile, I met a man from nasarrawa who said the population of Christians are much in that state and they have resolved to support Goodluck. So, keep living in a dreams that APC will win. Travel or call the people to get true information [/s] .

March 28 is around corner. kontinue consoling yourself.

1 Like

Re: List Of Eligible Voters In The 6 Geopolitical Zones by Rilwayne001: 6:19pm On Feb 28, 2015
lilflipnerd:
dnt mind d deluded ones, dem sabi deceive demselves ehn, naso
One tell me say na only igbos vote jonathan for southwest 2011,

Yigbo stop deceiving ur Old Age
Awwa ni omo ile
Oluwa lo ni ile ati ekun re

Igbos are fraudsters believe them at your own peril.
Re: List Of Eligible Voters In The 6 Geopolitical Zones by Nobody: 6:20pm On Feb 28, 2015
WisdomFlakes:

You are so vulgar and uncivil, and I won't go so low on you.
As for GEJ campaign in South-west, I don't really care. Atleast, Buhari has campaigned in all regions.
@Emboldened, Lol, are you kidding me?. I've been living in Lagos for many years since birth--I don't know what you are saying. SMH
Re: List Of Eligible Voters In The 6 Geopolitical Zones by Nobody: 6:20pm On Feb 28, 2015
henryangelo:

It pleases me to remind you that their have never been a free and fair election in the whole wide world even in America
more so, I need remind you that there has never been a completely rigged election in the world. No matter how rigged an election is, some votes do count. In essence, you can only rig in places you can. No matter how smart you try to be in rigging, you cannot rig more than the total number of eligible voters in that area. The possible rigging in the South East for GEJ can never surpass 7m. So take note friend!
Re: List Of Eligible Voters In The 6 Geopolitical Zones by lilflipnerd: 6:23pm On Feb 28, 2015
Ppl talk of YIGBO in lagos like dey are very rampant, Abeg me I no dey see dem oo na only Nairaland I dey here names like Chukwudi44 omarachi..
Re: List Of Eligible Voters In The 6 Geopolitical Zones by Almightyperes: 6:24pm On Feb 28, 2015
The CHANGE I BELIEVE in is when recommendations in the national conference are implemented...

A new Nigeria is when recommendations in the national conference are implemented...

A CHANGE Nigeria is when recommendations in the national conference are implemented...

Support GOODLUCK EBELE JONATHAN TODAY FOR A NEW NIGERIA

#CONFAB #votejimiagbaje #VOTEGEJ #Vote4Freedom #Vote4Peace #VotePDP #VoteWisely
Re: List Of Eligible Voters In The 6 Geopolitical Zones by WisdomFlakes: 6:25pm On Feb 28, 2015
Deltagiant:

My friend, it is about residential statistics and not aboriginal matter.

Listen punk, no matter how you choose to slice and dice it, the South West is OVERWHELMINGLY dominated by the Yorubas, and that includes Lagos. No amount of Igbo propaganda can contest that.

Hence we will decide our own fate and NOT leave it to non-indigenes to do so for us. That we are accommodating hosts doesn't give especially South Easterners the effrontery to talk as though Yorubaland is a conquered territory where you have more say than we the true sons of the soil. You can suck on that.
Re: List Of Eligible Voters In The 6 Geopolitical Zones by lilflipnerd: 6:25pm On Feb 28, 2015
FrancisTony:

As for GEJ campaign in South-west, I don't really care. Atleast, Buhari has campaigned in all regions.
@Emboldened, Lol, are you kidding me?. I've been living in Lagos for many years since birth--I don't know what you are saying. SMH
Where in lag, do u mean Nwenyi, Lagos
Re: List Of Eligible Voters In The 6 Geopolitical Zones by Nobody: 6:26pm On Feb 28, 2015
Rilwayne001:

South East and South South don't have large number of Yoruba dwellers.
That might not be said of Hausa, and those ones are mainly un-educated, and I doubt if they have PVC.
Ones with PVC are gullible and can be bought. undecided
Re: List Of Eligible Voters In The 6 Geopolitical Zones by lilflipnerd: 6:27pm On Feb 28, 2015
Awa Yoruba ni o je Oba leko
Oruko wa lo wa ni Adugbo

Awa laleko

Eko Oni Baje
Sai Baba
Sai Buhari

1 Like

Re: List Of Eligible Voters In The 6 Geopolitical Zones by HzRF(m): 6:29pm On Feb 28, 2015
Rilwayne001:

So you SEners will decide or know who SWners will vote for
Hehe
Better shut up if you don't have reasonable thing to say
So all SW hate Jonathan?
baa Ba ju abebe soke ni gba igba, ibi pelebe bayii ni yo fi le'le
Re: List Of Eligible Voters In The 6 Geopolitical Zones by rawtruth(m): 6:31pm On Feb 28, 2015
Nasarawa and Taraba are "suspects" as the huge Tiv populations in the two states who would generally vote for GEJ have been displaced and their homes burnt by fulanis and their mercenaries. The remnants there are still being hunted by armed fulanis; even part of Benue is affected. The game plan is thick, but it will fail!
Re: List Of Eligible Voters In The 6 Geopolitical Zones by colossus2: 6:31pm On Feb 28, 2015
I wonder what you guys gain from peddling lies.
How can you post 2011 figures as 2015 figure.
Re: List Of Eligible Voters In The 6 Geopolitical Zones by Nobody: 6:32pm On Feb 28, 2015
lilflipnerd:

Where in lag, do u mean Nwenyi, Lagos
What and Where's Nwenyi?.
For your Information, I live at Ikeja and you are beneath my class. cheesy
I've got many cousins living at Mile2, Ikorodu and Okota--that's vicinities dominated by Igbo.

Get off the internet and emancipate yourself from Ajegunle where you dwell and get to see people from all walks of life... undecided
Re: List Of Eligible Voters In The 6 Geopolitical Zones by Intendy: 6:33pm On Feb 28, 2015
temitemi1:
Apc take note so that u won't be givin us any crazy figure later!! GEJ till 2019!!!
it should be PDP take note cause it wouldn't be like pdp Lagos governorship primaries.where total vote cast exceeded accredited voters.
promoting Koro to go to court before being bribed by ministerial slot
Re: List Of Eligible Voters In The 6 Geopolitical Zones by zart24: 6:36pm On Feb 28, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
Its better for dis country to split dan for buhari to win dis election. Let dose a*boki go to suck dem cow milk, and not dying and killing demselves over oiye
If u think split de country is the solution to current challanges , well, u are entile to ur own openion. But i want to assured u that b4 dat will happen u and ur generation must have be a history. Stupid man who have nothing good offer.sai BUHARI 2015.
Re: List Of Eligible Voters In The 6 Geopolitical Zones by WisdomFlakes: 6:37pm On Feb 28, 2015
FrancisTony:

Whatever dude. I had to put you in your place after your over-the-board ignorant comment about Yorubas not being determinants in our own region in this election. As a Yorubaman I take offence to that. You goofed big time so no apologies from me
Re: List Of Eligible Voters In The 6 Geopolitical Zones by Rolandken(m): 6:37pm On Feb 28, 2015
Misleading thread title
Re: List Of Eligible Voters In The 6 Geopolitical Zones by Ademusiwa1: 6:40pm On Feb 28, 2015
Re: List Of Eligible Voters In The 6 Geopolitical Zones by yuio33: 6:41pm On Feb 28, 2015
INEC Press Statement, Be Informed. This is the total number of eligible voters in each 3 Geopolitical Zone in Nigeria by INEC

SOUTH EAST:
Abia 1,481,191
Anambra 1,758,220
Enugu 1,301,185
Imo 1,611,715
Ebonyi 876,249
Bayelsa 472,389
Akwa Ibom 1,714,781
RIvers 2,419,057
C/Rivers 1,018,550
TOTAl 12624777
----------------------------------------------------------------
------------------------------------------------------------------NORTH EAST:
Adamawa 1,714,860
Bauchi 1,835,562
Borno 2,730,368
Gombe 1,266,993
Taraba 1,308,106
Yobe 1,182,223
Benue 1,415,162
Nassarawa 1,224,206
Plateau 1,983,453
TOTAL 146038,119
------------------------------------------------------------------NORTH WEST:
Jigawa 1,852,698
Kano 5,135,415
Katsina 2,931,668
Kaduna 3,565,762
Kebbi 1,603,468
Sokoto 2,065,508
Zamfara 1,746,024
Niger 721,478
TOTAL 19600,543.

Re: List Of Eligible Voters In The 6 Geopolitical Zones by colossus2: 6:41pm On Feb 28, 2015
Lalasticlala, seun, ishilove, obinoscopy please close this thread as these figures are false angry
Re: List Of Eligible Voters In The 6 Geopolitical Zones by Fishout(m): 6:41pm On Feb 28, 2015
WisdomFlakes:

I am sorry but my experience overwhelmingly contradicts yours. I am Yoruba and I have sampled opinions far and wide even as far as Oyo, Ogun, and Osun and I have not seen any credible evidence that Jonathan would will get beyond 30%, at best.

The animosity against his candidacy in the region was crystalized by the Fuel subsidy removal crisis.

Don't kid yourself into thinking that Jonathan isn't aware of an impending loss, hence why he's toying with the idea of replacing Jega. Those days of cooking up numbers are gone with the introduction of PVCs.

I predict that even the SE will spring surprises for Buhari this time around. Forget the noises bro. Na we dey on ground and we know wassup. No matter how you slice or dice it, GEJ cannot win this election if it's free and fair.
...Dont mind him,l am staying in osun nd what l found out was 90 percent will vote for buhari
Re: List Of Eligible Voters In The 6 Geopolitical Zones by lalasticlala(m): 6:44pm On Feb 28, 2015
colossus2:
Lalasticlala, seun, ishilove, obinoscopy please close this thread as these figures are false angry

Sure?
Re: List Of Eligible Voters In The 6 Geopolitical Zones by topsydo15(m): 6:49pm On Feb 28, 2015
[quote author=OREMUSSANCTUS post=31166805]Its better for dis country to split dan for buhari to win dis election. Let dose a*boki go to suck dem cow milk, and not dying and killing demselves over oiye[/quote
if u ask me,I will say you are a fool
Re: List Of Eligible Voters In The 6 Geopolitical Zones by colossus2: 7:01pm On Feb 28, 2015

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Mohammed Shittu, APDA Chairman: "Our Mission In Politics" / Marafa: Some Angry Governors Plotting To Replace Oshiomhole With Yari / Group Begs Sanwo-olu To Consider Igbo For Political Appointments

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.