Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,790 members, 7,802,481 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:16 PM

List Of Eligible Voters In The 6 Geopolitical Zones - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / List Of Eligible Voters In The 6 Geopolitical Zones (16961 Views)

FG Draws 3-year Plan For Major Roads In Six Geopolitical Zones / Table Showing Buhari’s Appointments By Geopolitical Zones / FG To Begin 17m Mass Housing In 6 Geopolitical Zones (dailytrust) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: List Of Eligible Voters In The 6 Geopolitical Zones by Profkomolafe(m): 7:02pm On Feb 28, 2015
with these figures, oja jolantern don chop beans b dat grin tongue lipsrsealed
Re: List Of Eligible Voters In The 6 Geopolitical Zones by omokab: 7:07pm On Feb 28, 2015
dablazor:

You are not totally right sir, the votes of the SW would be divided, its like this, I have asked around and I discovered only the optimist and the gullible(so to say) are going to be voting for Buhari, the realist of the lot are behind GEJ.
I might be wrong, but I seem to ask most westerners about the elections, and I notice most SW voters above 50 are also behind GEJ.
mr man or whoever you be you are a lier.if I may ask where are you from?how many prople have you confronted to ask this type of quetion from?Do you normally go to paper stand to view peoples opinion?IF you want to know don't ask politicians just throw a question relating to jonathan and buari inside public transport or paper stand or in the office you will be able to know the truth.Am from ibadan and. I know what am saying.I have seen many die hard PDP supporters campain for PDP but will tell you that they are voting for Buari and nobody can change their mind.In south west Buari will win successfully apart from maybe Ekiti with 750,000 while the likes of Edo is 2m and rivers Apc will poll at least 30 to 35.
Re: List Of Eligible Voters In The 6 Geopolitical Zones by Rilwayne001: 7:10pm On Feb 28, 2015
FrancisTony:

South East and South South don't have large number of Yoruba dwellers.

That I do not know, cus I've mever been to that part of the country. But can you say the same about northerners in those part of the coun.try

That might not be said of Hausa, and those ones are mainly un-educated, and I doubt if they have PVC.
Ones with PVC are gullible and can be bought.
undecided

grin grin all isee in this^^ post is an act of consoling oneself grin grin grin self delusion that it is.
Re: List Of Eligible Voters In The 6 Geopolitical Zones by Uncletony(m): 7:13pm On Feb 28, 2015
optimusprimer:

Its u and ur corrupt thieves (since stealing isn't corruption) that should take note.
U guys be acting d role of an opposition party.
Shio

Buhari will be the next president of cattle rearer association of Nigeria!. We need change there!.
Re: List Of Eligible Voters In The 6 Geopolitical Zones by Deltagiant: 7:24pm On Feb 28, 2015
WisdomFlakes:

Listen punk, no matter how you choose to slice and dice it, the South West is OVERWHELMINGLY dominated by the Yorubas, and that includes Lagos. No amount of Igbo propaganda can contest that.

Hence we will decide our own fate and NOT leave it to non-indigenes to do so for us. That we are accommodating hosts doesn't give especially South Easterners the effrontery to talk as though Yorubaland is a conquered territory where you have more say than we the true sons of the soil. You can suck on that.
I can feel you're a very insecure and paranoid soul. Listen, the discussion is about the impact or lack of it any demography be it Hausa , Igbo, Tiv etc. has on Lagos state. But the stupi.dity you've continued to display with your empty comments is baffling. The facts are so irreversible in Lagos that low-lifers like you will never be able to change it. And for your information, each day that passes with the structure of Nigeria remaining the way it is, brings people like you closer to your suicide.

That is why the wise men amongst your tribe have risen up to say that the change they want is not personality but IMPLEMENTATION OF THE RESOLUTION OF THE CONFAB. A well thought out strategic position empty shells like you will never understand why they took.

1 Like

Re: List Of Eligible Voters In The 6 Geopolitical Zones by Nobody: 7:31pm On Feb 28, 2015
@seun, Please put us out of our mystery.

Conduct a NL poll. A members only Poll. Don't make new members partake too.

I'll prostrate if I have to grin grin

Oga Seun, I bet you GMB will take >70% of the Vote easily.

Mr Seun, prove me wrong sir embarassed embarassed please kiss kiss kiss
Re: List Of Eligible Voters In The 6 Geopolitical Zones by derolemode(m): 7:47pm On Feb 28, 2015
WisdomFlakes:
Little wonder why GEJ Is bent on forcing out Jega to pave the way for a stooge who will help him rig.

If I were Jonathan I would panic too coz the two largest geopolitical zones that will decide this election, SW & NW, have already rejected him.
You gat no respect 4 my president eh??
Re: List Of Eligible Voters In The 6 Geopolitical Zones by IGBOSON1: 7:57pm On Feb 28, 2015
rawtruth:
Nasarawa and Taraba are "suspects" as the huge Tiv populations in the two states who would generally vote for GEJ have been displaced and their homes burnt by fulanis and their mercenaries. The remnants there are still being hunted by armed fulanis; even part of Benue is affected. The game plan is thick, but it will fail!

^^^Hehehehehe grin grin grin

Quite funny! No be 'one north' again!?

I knew displacing Christian populations in the north, and scaring southerners away (potential GEJ supporters) like we see presently happening in Kano was part of the script! I knew it was always part of the plan to chase away Christians/southerners and have as near a homogeneous muslim demographic as possible!
Re: List Of Eligible Voters In The 6 Geopolitical Zones by DelePhd: 8:00pm On Feb 28, 2015
Rilwayne001:

List of eligible voter i.e. those that have gotten their PVCs.

No. It is the list of registered voters some of whom are yet to get their PVCs.
Re: List Of Eligible Voters In The 6 Geopolitical Zones by lexy070(m): 9:33pm On Feb 28, 2015
B.haram no fit kill us finish(borno) we go come out vote
Re: List Of Eligible Voters In The 6 Geopolitical Zones by golddeejay(m): 10:12pm On Feb 28, 2015
dablazor:

You are not totally right sir, the votes of the SW would be divided, its like this, I have asked around and I discovered only the optimist and the gullible(so to say) are going to be voting for Buhari, the realist of the lot are behind GEJ.
I might be wrong, but I seem to ask most westerners about the elections, and I notice most SW voters above 50 are also behind GEJ.
m in d sw and from sample opinions, it will take rigging for jonathan to get even 40% of sw votes. BTW, hope u know the voters below 50 constitute the larger percentage of the population.
Re: List Of Eligible Voters In The 6 Geopolitical Zones by golddeejay(m): 10:27pm On Feb 28, 2015
dablazor:

Hmm ok, like I said; I might be wrong, and you might be right. Just to be clear, I never cooked up my findings and indeed its on that I was able to come to that conclusion. I also have to add, most Westerners that are behind GEJ are quite silent, I notice they barely speak out.. And hey dyou notice most westerners
barely go to the polls? (Modified)
And by the way, 30% is just 20% away from 50%, mathematically speaking that is something if added to the combined Eastern and Southern votes. And also I won't be expecting that much surprises from the South and East.
March 28 is just few weeks away smiley
man, ur calculation here is wrong 30% of sw is different frm 30% of nationwide votes. So u cannot add 20% to 30% of sw votes like u suggesting.

Assuming we have 50million votes nationwide and 10million votes in sw and 30% votes for jonathan in d sw, that is 3millions votes and that will give u just 6% of nationwide votes frm sw for jonathan, which is nt much in my opinion.

Hope u get d math nw
Re: List Of Eligible Voters In The 6 Geopolitical Zones by Nobody: 10:30pm On Feb 28, 2015
Make these igbo boys come here dey talk wetin dem no knw.were the Igbo population for Oyo dey?Na Only ekiti Gej go fit tamper with.I trust Jagaban to deliver Lagos.
Re: List Of Eligible Voters In The 6 Geopolitical Zones by golddeejay(m): 10:52pm On Feb 28, 2015
eaglechild:
GEJ will win SE SS and NC overwhelmingly break even in SW and may lose marginally in NE and NW.

Nothing has changed.

Buhari can never be president and he knows it.
i cant really say much abt other NC states. But in kwara states, even apart frm Gov. Ahmed and BUkola saraki's factor, GMB will win overwhelmingly in kwara.
Re: List Of Eligible Voters In The 6 Geopolitical Zones by walemoney007(m): 11:45pm On Feb 28, 2015
dablazor:

trash..wia in south west ar u base,so we will meet,i will lik to see dis ppl u r talkin about
Re: List Of Eligible Voters In The 6 Geopolitical Zones by ollyruffy: 12:08am On Mar 01, 2015
I think the JonaThief is a Phd holder. He should do the maths.

We will see how he wants to win this election with only South east and South south.

#GEJMUSTGO2015#.
Re: List Of Eligible Voters In The 6 Geopolitical Zones by imakebigbucks: 12:41am On Mar 01, 2015
Single person Makes $389,844/Yr in Her Spare Time on The Computer Without Selling
Anything,,, through the site given below
www.buzz77.com
"I basically make $30,000-$40,000 a month online.Through this site.
Re: List Of Eligible Voters In The 6 Geopolitical Zones by henryangelo: 8:17am On Mar 01, 2015
franciskaine:
more so, I need remind you that there has never been a completely rigged election in the world. No matter how rigged an election is, some votes do count. In essence, you can only rig in places you can. No matter how smart you try to be in rigging, you cannot rig more than the total number of eligible voters in that area. The possible rigging in the South East for GEJ can never surpass 7m. So take note friend!
Am sorry,but be ready to join the haramites once he wins
Re: List Of Eligible Voters In The 6 Geopolitical Zones by optimusprimer(m): 4:56pm On Mar 03, 2015
Uncletony:

Buhari will be the next president of cattle rearer association of Nigeria!. We need change there!.

Ohk now I get u..... So u be cattle Sha!
Wao!!! #MUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU#
Re: List Of Eligible Voters In The 6 Geopolitical Zones by Uncletony(m): 7:18pm On Mar 03, 2015
optimusprimer:

Ohk now I get u..... So u be cattle Sha!
Wao!!! #MUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU#

Go to ur hoz if u wana see a fabulus cattle grin
Re: List Of Eligible Voters In The 6 Geopolitical Zones by DrDxtrz: 8:18am On May 06, 2016

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Children Mount Roadblock On Bauchi-Jos Road To Protest Eviction By Army / Vote Wole Soyinka's Face For 5000 Naira Note Currency ! / Mohammed Shittu, APDA Chairman: "Our Mission In Politics"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.