Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,380 members, 7,808,356 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:47 AM

Gender Equality My Ass- Will You Enter A Plane Piloting By A Female? - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Gender Equality My Ass- Will You Enter A Plane Piloting By A Female? (4964 Views)

How To Buy a Plane Ticket In Nigeria (by an expatriate) / What's Always In Your Mind When You Enter Airplane To Travel / Piloting Career. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gender Equality My Ass- Will You Enter A Plane Piloting By A Female? by sladimeji(m): 9:07am On Mar 02, 2015
Joel3:
enough of this gender equality and feminism Talk. am sick and tired of hearing it. If the female think they need same position with the men then let them join the nigeria army and wear the military uniform and head straight to sabisa forest to fight insurgent.

I believe they deserve minor roles, in the society their duty should be taking care of domestic things. Child bearing, cook nice meal for their family and engage in minor jobs. Women shouldn't be made to lead over men. We have seen in some homes the minute the husband fall out from job and the wife shoulder some little bills that home will never remain the same unlike when the husband shouldered everything.

Even in politics some little minor roles should be giving to them..

watching tv today I saw a woman spewing trash for nigeria to elect female president..
laughing in chinese. She said women will bring change in the country if allowed to run the affairs.

I thought for once that we have female as minister of finance and petroleum minister. Also the president of nigeria PEJ according to channels. Since her husband allow her to interfere with politics She has destroyed the PDP structure with hate.

And This happen at a time nigeria had and recorded the most corrupt government in The history of nigeria in these ministries.

What impact these females has done for nigeria since they lead these ministries? question you should ask yourself. Women mostly don't know how to control powers.

With all this At least they should have prove to us that What men can do women can do better. And women meant well for this nation.

Nigeria female president will be the worst mistake nigerians will ever make. Don't even think about it.

Now, well for me I don't fancy women taking lead where I am. also with female pastors or what have you I feel intimidated. if it happens I'm in an air plane and I was told the pilot is a female I will jump out from the plane. Same applys with Bus, tuck, train or whatever on an high way.

Even if a woman is a mechanic 95% of women will not give her their car to repair,
But they won't stop talking of what men can do women can do better.

wow !
you really typed all dis sh*t Ur self
Re: Gender Equality My Ass- Will You Enter A Plane Piloting By A Female? by Mhizkel(f): 9:08am On Mar 02, 2015
An idle mind is the devil's workshop..
Re: Gender Equality My Ass- Will You Enter A Plane Piloting By A Female? by caesaraba(m): 9:11am On Mar 02, 2015
Joel3:
hey look here. This has nothing to do with hate. I have no problem with women but I feel they should not be a lead. Not because I don't like them but because men will do it better.

In this Century? You better remain wherever you are o. You've obviously reached your peak. Trust me when I say, you are incompatible with the workings of the world as it currently is.
Re: Gender Equality My Ass- Will You Enter A Plane Piloting By A Female? by Lilblackboi(m): 9:13am On Mar 02, 2015
if it happens I'm in an
air plane and I was told the pilot is a female I will
jump out from the plane. Same applys with Bus,
tuck, train or whatever on an high way.
Jump out from d plane?...smh
Re: Gender Equality My Ass- Will You Enter A Plane Piloting By A Female? by killuminati(m): 9:18am On Mar 02, 2015
Joel3:
enough of this gender equality and feminism Talk. am sick and tired of hearing it. If the female think they need same position with the men then let them join the nigeria army and wear the military uniform and head straight to sabisa forest to fight insurgent.

I believe they deserve minor roles, in the society their duty should be taking care of domestic things. Child bearing, cook nice meal for their family and engage in minor jobs. Women shouldn't be made to lead over men. We have seen in some homes the minute the husband fall out from job and the wife shoulder some little bills that home will never remain the same unlike when the husband shouldered everything.

Even in politics some little minor roles should be giving to them..

watching tv today I saw a woman spewing trash for nigeria to elect female president..
laughing in chinese. She said women will bring change in the country if allowed to run the affairs.

I thought for once that we have female as minister of finance and petroleum minister. Also the president of nigeria PEJ according to channels. Since her husband allow her to interfere with politics She has destroyed the PDP structure with hate.

And This happen at a time nigeria had and recorded the most corrupt government in The history of nigeria in these ministries.

What impact these females has done for nigeria since they lead these ministries? question you should ask yourself. Women mostly don't know how to control powers.

With all this At least they should have prove to us that What men can do women can do better. And women meant well for this nation.

Nigeria female president will be the worst mistake nigerians will ever make. Don't even think about it.

Now, well for me I don't fancy women taking lead where I am. also with female pastors or what have you I feel intimidated. if it happens I'm in an air plane and I was told the pilot is a female I will jump out from the plane. Same applys with Bus, tuck, train or whatever on an high way.

Even if a woman is a mechanic 95% of women will not give her their car to repair,
But they won't stop talking of what men can do women can do better.

Fact
Re: Gender Equality My Ass- Will You Enter A Plane Piloting By A Female? by Amhappy(f): 9:21am On Mar 02, 2015
I remember a lady Captain Chinyere with Aero contractors was given an award by Chevron as the best pilot after she made a decision that saved the life of 50 workers on a mini-plane. OP you are on your own.

2 Likes

Re: Gender Equality My Ass- Will You Enter A Plane Piloting By A Female? by cbrass(m): 9:41am On Mar 02, 2015
Joel3 you are right joh. When the chips are down a woman will chicken out. I once boarded a keke napep driven by a female one day,the woman couldn't pull the lever to start it I had to help her do it.I was the only male she carried. the other female were just looking helpless
Re: Gender Equality My Ass- Will You Enter A Plane Piloting By A Female? by cbrass(m): 9:45am On Mar 02, 2015
caesaraba:

In this Century? You better remain wherever you are o. You've obviously reached your peak. Trust me when I say, you are incompatible with the workings of the world as it currently is.

Guy look around you and tell me How the female president's of this world are coping... some things are not meant for women even the Bible doesn't support a woman leading
Re: Gender Equality My Ass- Will You Enter A Plane Piloting By A Female? by Spicylate(f): 9:47am On Mar 02, 2015
so what do you intend doing about the wo infront of man?
Re: Gender Equality My Ass- Will You Enter A Plane Piloting By A Female? by Cwai: 9:50am On Mar 02, 2015
A low self esteem and complex issues would make a guy feel a woman is not suppose to hold sensitive roles because it reminds him of his insecurities. Some women can do far better than most "men". deal with it and stop wining

1 Like

Re: Gender Equality My Ass- Will You Enter A Plane Piloting By A Female? by shaqhead: 10:37am On Mar 02, 2015
Joel3:
face fact.
I tot all dose trols in d politics had d Oscars for foolery, wow..uve got d whole HALL of SHAME to urslf...bloody chauvinist!

Enjoy ur few comments of shame!
Re: Gender Equality My Ass- Will You Enter A Plane Piloting By A Female? by Godmother(f): 10:48am On Mar 02, 2015
cbrass:

Guy look around you and tell me How the female president's of this world are coping... some things are not meant for women[b] even the Bible doesn't support a woman leading[/b]

Cbrass, this should be a personal opinion and I know its held by a lot of people.
I haven't seen anywhere in the Bible where it states women should lead.
There are female leaders mentioned in the Bible.
Re: Gender Equality My Ass- Will You Enter A Plane Piloting By A Female? by cao(f): 12:33pm On Mar 02, 2015
Interesting, I commend the OP for stating his opinion, no matter how backwards, silly, opaque and downright misogynistic it is, it is his right. Just as it is our right to call him out on his BS, even when his quest is to insult folks to get his point across. The OP probably wishes women should remain in the Dark Ages, where their lives were solely made for breeding, feeding & cleaning...**sighs**

Sitting there behind your electronic device spewing about never using female doctors, pilots or whatever, with all that training & studying they put in (just like their male counterparts), because you Mr. Manly Man is scared about their gender. Do you know how silly that sounds? May your daughters' dreams never be hampered by a man's ignorance.

And by the way, Mr. Manly Man with all your hyper masculinity and such, when was the last time you partook in actual stereotypical hyper masculinity activities? When last did you battle an alpha predator with your bare hands? Why aren't you flying the plane, instead of the woman who has been fully trained to do so? Your apparent manliness should be able to understand all those buttons, lights, levers and switches simply because you're a man. Why aren't you in the front lines on all the wars/battles? Your apparent alpha maleness should be able to fight all wars in all positions at the same time, you're THE man, time & physics be damned, they fall at man's will. Man, I'm sure you would be able to perform your own surgeries because you're a man, THE man, the BAMF-ing man. Other men are able to sense your ultimate man-ness from miles away, infact they're sensing it right now through NL...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gender Equality My Ass- Will You Enter A Plane Piloting By A Female? by cbrass(m): 1:15pm On Mar 02, 2015
Godmother:

Cbrass, this should be a personal opinion and I know its held by a lot of people.
I haven't seen anywhere in the Bible where it states women should lead.
There are female leaders mentioned in the Bible.

Can a woman be a priest? If we say that was in the old testament, in the new testament Saint Paul kicked against women taking headship in the synagogue. Have you seen Where a lady performs batismp before?
Re: Gender Equality My Ass- Will You Enter A Plane Piloting By A Female? by Ribaman(m): 1:46pm On Mar 02, 2015
What asylum did you escape from?
Or rather, what century do you imagine we are living in?
Clearly, your mindset is frightening.
Re: Gender Equality My Ass- Will You Enter A Plane Piloting By A Female? by Moana(f): 2:18pm On Mar 02, 2015
Mynd44:
Who collected this one's bread?
wickedness grin
Re: Gender Equality My Ass- Will You Enter A Plane Piloting By A Female? by mizzochocinco: 2:28pm On Mar 02, 2015
joel3 if all your mother was good for was giving your father head and kitten, then dont expect every other woman to not have any expectation out of life like her. Now kindly take your childishness back to the Romance section.

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

UK To Introduce Points-based Immigration System To Be Brought In By End of 2020 / Few Reasons Why I Would Never Leave Brazil (photo) / Travel Guide To Banjul, Gambia From Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.