Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,295 members, 7,780,689 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 07:40 PM

Where Is Buhari?? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Where Is Buhari?? (1166 Views)

Please Help! Is Buhari Actually Deaf? / "This Is Buhari Documentary" Currently Showing On AIT / Is Buhari Bigger Than Nigeria's Constitution? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Is Buhari?? by Nobody: 1:09pm On Feb 28, 2015
Where da hell is General Mohammadu Buhari?

Is he dead? ( I hope not).

Is he in an Abuja hotel physically located in London?

Where da phuck is Buhari?

Has APC ran out of ideas and the only solution is to take the heat off the septuagenarian?

The time APC should have used in telling Nigerians HOW they plan on making Nigeria, HEAVEN ON EARTH, they are using it in doing whatever it is they are doing wherever it is they are..

#BRINGBACKBUHARI. ( And don't forget his certificate).

Bring Buhari Back....Dead or Alive!!!

1 Like

Re: Where Is Buhari?? by dealslip(f): 2:56pm On Feb 28, 2015
Na true o. Shebi he don do the Chattam Lecture since thursday, he should come back home na.
Re: Where Is Buhari?? by najoke: 4:05pm On Feb 28, 2015
PDP......campaigning for APC since Yansh dey back.
Suddenly you guys have become the opposition.

2 Likes

Re: Where Is Buhari?? by banki(m): 4:20pm On Feb 28, 2015
is buhari your president or what is he to you MR OP.... why and what is your business with his location....?

You don't like him,you claim he is inconsequential, you say he stands no chance in the election, yet you pay people to stalk him, you woke up this morning and posted on nairaland to stalk him, your party wish him dead they say he will die soon after wining the election..... hmmm...I just shook my head and realized that you are a bunch of losers, already admitting defeat!

(1) (Reply)

Fine Coat Paint Head Office On Serious Fire.pics / Election Results By State With Vote Difference (live Update) / I’m Eager To See How Buhari Will End Corruption In Nigeria – Femi Aribisala

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.