Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,866 members, 7,802,795 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:42 PM

The Capture Of Abubakar Shekau Will Be A Game Changer In The Coming Polls - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Capture Of Abubakar Shekau Will Be A Game Changer In The Coming Polls (1656 Views)

EFCC Releases Statement On Arrest Of Abubakar Sidiq, Says He Is A Cyber Stalker / Legal Implications Of Abubakar Audu's Death – Festus Keyamo / Shekau Will No Longer Post Youtube Videos, May Be Replaced (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Capture Of Abubakar Shekau Will Be A Game Changer In The Coming Polls by sunshine1974(m): 1:24pm On Feb 28, 2015
I was just wondering if Abubakar Shekau is finally captured and makes confessional statements indicting some top opposition candidates and big witts...........could this be a game changer?

Share ur thoughts

1 Like

Re: The Capture Of Abubakar Shekau Will Be A Game Changer In The Coming Polls by olapluto(m): 1:33pm On Feb 28, 2015
I doubt it. Shekau had never been a major factor in electioneering. Economy, exchange rate, unemployment, insecurity (of which Shekau is about 50%), and CORRUPTION are the major issues.
GMB snatched the initiative early on by owning the corruption bit. GEJ till date has not been able to own any major strong point. Killing Shekau does not guarantee that bombs will stop, or that BH is dead.
If Shekau is arrested and names Buhari, Nigerians will take it as a fallacy. Same Shekau attempted to murder Buhari. The votes of the North is set in sand for Buhari, likewise majority of the SW.

6 Likes

Re: The Capture Of Abubakar Shekau Will Be A Game Changer In The Coming Polls by rusep: 1:33pm On Feb 28, 2015
Which of the Shekau? You mean the one in the Villa!

2 Likes

Re: The Capture Of Abubakar Shekau Will Be A Game Changer In The Coming Polls by Kagarko(m): 1:51pm On Feb 28, 2015
Which of the Shekau are you referring to?
You mean the one that wines and dines in the Villa?

If
GEJ likes let him be sleeping with soldiers in sambisa forest it will not change anything.

First impression last forever.

I have decided to marchforbuhari in march. We are voting cluelessness out this march Insha Allah.

Nigeria Sai Buhari.

1 Like

Re: The Capture Of Abubakar Shekau Will Be A Game Changer In The Coming Polls by ochejoseph(m): 1:53pm On Feb 28, 2015
‎Forget those guys ^^

APC campaigned On insecurity or Inskurety if am allowed to quote Buhari! 

They hired Obama’s firm to Help Lobby the Govt and succeeded in thwarting Arms sales to the goodluck Administration !

Imagine US selling Arms to Saudi Arabia where women are not allowed to even drive 

Imagine weapons sales to Bahrain were owing twitter account could lead to your death 

Imagine the supply  of free weapons to the FREE Syrian army fighting a sovereign state 

And yet APC are happy the US government refused to sell weapons to the biggest democracy in Africa whose cooperate existence in under threat by Madmen with long beards! Because of  some flimsy human rights story 

But Unknown to APC and their Boko sympathisers Russia and other truly friendly nations who value human lives over inordinate ambition of grabbing power have supplied us with sophisticated weapons to help our soldiers cope with the fire power of BH which came mainly from the looting of the Libyan Armoury and desert supply from Arab terrorist!  

When they realised that their insecurity story is about to expire they screamed that shekau has been captured, when it refused to sell they said Jonathan plans to clone a fake shekau!  

What manner of opposition will be wishing a country evil in broad day Light? 

The Capture of Shekau will be the Final Nail in the coffin of APC and other enemies of Nigeria! 

By the Grace of the Almighty God who has given our soldiers the grace to come this Far , we will overcome this Evil 

God Bless Nigeria

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Capture Of Abubakar Shekau Will Be A Game Changer In The Coming Polls by Jorussia(m): 2:17pm On Feb 28, 2015
Capturing shekau will add little orno advantage to the chances of PGEJ,because, Gej will not get up to 20% of the entire vote cast in the core north where bokoharam is in operation, shekau dies or exist.We in the South here,have not been directly affected by boko haram activities. And also,boko haram have done an irredeemable damage,that people will find it hard to forgive gej,for allowing it to grow.You power that was privatised by GEJ,instead of supply to improve,it is turning to be the worst power supply Nigerians have experienced since independence.

1 Like

Re: The Capture Of Abubakar Shekau Will Be A Game Changer In The Coming Polls by sunshine1974(m): 4:32am On Mar 01, 2015
D problem with nigerians is dat u people want to be told lies or probably magic, power sector was privatized not quite long and u immediately want to see result? I am an engineer, this shit take tym bro, 16 billion under obj on power why are u not talking about it?
Jorussia:
Capturing shekau will add little orno advantage to the chances of PGEJ,because, Gej will not get up to 20% of the entire vote cast in the core north where bokoharam is in operation, shekau dies or exist.We in the South here,have not been directly affected by boko haram activities. And also,boko haram have done an irredeemable damage,that people will find it hard to forgive gej,for allowing it to grow.You power that was privatised by GEJ,instead of supply to improve,it is turning to be the worst power supply Nigerians have experienced since independence.
Re: The Capture Of Abubakar Shekau Will Be A Game Changer In The Coming Polls by sunshine1974(m): 4:33am On Mar 01, 2015
Nice article Dere, well articulated
ochejoseph:
‎Forget those guys ^^

APC campaigned On insecurity or Inskurety if am allowed to quote Buhari! 

They hired Obama’s firm to Help Lobby the Govt and succeeded in thwarting Arms sales to the goodluck Administration !

Imagine US selling Arms to Saudi Arabia where women are not allowed to even drive 

Imagine weapons sales to Bahrain were owing twitter account could lead to your death 

Imagine the supply  of free weapons to the FREE Syrian army fighting a sovereign state 

And yet APC are happy the US government refused to sell weapons to the biggest democracy in Africa whose cooperate existence in under threat by Madmen with long beards! Because of  some flimsy human rights story 

But Unknown to APC and their Boko sympathisers Russia and other truly friendly nations who value human lives over inordinate ambition of grabbing power have supplied us with sophisticated weapons to help our soldiers cope with the fire power of BH which came mainly from the looting of the Libyan Armoury and desert supply from Arab terrorist!  

When they realised that their insecurity story is about to expire they screamed that shekau has been captured, when it refused to sell they said Jonathan plans to clone a fake shekau!  

What manner of opposition will be wishing a country evil in broad day Light? 

The Capture of Shekau will be the Final Nail in the coffin of APC and other enemies of Nigeria! 

By the Grace of the Almighty God who has given our soldiers the grace to come this Far , we will overcome this Evil 

God Bless Nigeria 
Re: The Capture Of Abubakar Shekau Will Be A Game Changer In The Coming Polls by egift(m): 4:50am On Mar 01, 2015
PDP are just Stage-Managing their franchise. Boko Haram is a PDP tool according to Gen. Azazi.

Jonathan should be accepting the responsibity for the deaths and displacement he caused rather than think this last minute pretence will make us forget the lives he destroyed all that has been looted under his supervision.

#NeverAgain are we going to reelect Jonathan's Failures.

Sai Buhari.

2 Likes

Re: The Capture Of Abubakar Shekau Will Be A Game Changer In The Coming Polls by GBTYO: 5:01am On Mar 01, 2015
egift:
PDP are just Stage-Managing their franchise. Boko Haram is a PDP tool according to Gen. Azazi.

Jonathan should be accepting the responsibity for the deaths and displacement he caused rather than think this last minute pretence will make us forget the lives he destroyed all that has been looted under his supervision.

#NeverAgain are we going to reelect Jonathan's Failures.

Sai Buhari.

fool

1 Like

Re: The Capture Of Abubakar Shekau Will Be A Game Changer In The Coming Polls by egift(m): 5:13am On Mar 01, 2015

God bless Gen. Azazi for stand up for the truth. RIP.
Re: The Capture Of Abubakar Shekau Will Be A Game Changer In The Coming Polls by Adminisher: 5:29am On Mar 01, 2015
[b][/b]
sunshine1974:
I was just wondering if Abubakar Shekau is finally captured and makes confessional statements indicting some top opposition candidates and big witts...........could this be a game changer?

Share ur thoughts

Nobody will believe it. It would even support the narrative by most common people in the north that the Jonathan government knew a lot about Boko Haram and it will get too many people in trouble in government. How do you postpone elections, then suddenly win a war you have been delaying for six years and also have the public enemy no. 1 suddenly confessing that the opposition was supporting him. It is a good way to divide the country but whoever tries it won't go free.
Re: The Capture Of Abubakar Shekau Will Be A Game Changer In The Coming Polls by ionsman: 5:29am On Mar 01, 2015
GBTYO:

fool
BIG FO.OL... Thats what you are

1 Like

Re: The Capture Of Abubakar Shekau Will Be A Game Changer In The Coming Polls by gists: 5:50am On Mar 01, 2015
sunshine1974:

Share ur thoughts

What if Shekau's confessional statement implicates PDP? That will be a final nail on the coffin of the fisherman. If only our military can be non-partisan.
After 10000s of lives lost and millions displaced in time of peace, PDP/GEJ are now scheming to put the blame of their tool of terror on opposition. If the government is not complicit, and is serious about tackling boko haram, why on earth has no one been arrested for financing BH? What if Shekau is not captured? Does it mean no one will be punished for financing these guys? It was reported that soon after USA agreed with top Nigerian military/intelligence on the plan to use gas to make BH sleep off in order to rescue Chibok girls, BH started using gas masks. Over 200 girls were kidnapped in lorries in a state where should be checkpoint on the roads because of state of emergency. Was is also the opposition that instructed Nigerian army not to at least make an attempt to chase BH when the girls were kidnapped? Members of APC are the only group of people that can instruct the Nigerian Air Force not to give the army support from the sky.

There is no way GEJ/PDP can shift this blame on someone else. PDP is Boko Haram and Boko Haram is PDP.

2 Likes

Re: The Capture Of Abubakar Shekau Will Be A Game Changer In The Coming Polls by GBTYO: 6:29am On Mar 01, 2015
ionsman:

BIG FO.OL... Thats what you are

fool
Re: The Capture Of Abubakar Shekau Will Be A Game Changer In The Coming Polls by sunshine1974(m): 9:52am On Mar 01, 2015
But why una dey insult una self nw?
Re: The Capture Of Abubakar Shekau Will Be A Game Changer In The Coming Polls by Nobody: 11:05am On Mar 01, 2015
sunshine1974:
D problem with nigerians is dat u people want to be told lies or probably magic, power sector was privatized not quite long and u immediately want to see result? I am an engineer, this shit take tym bro, 16 billion under obj on power why are u not talking about it?
C DIS Footloose engineer was obasanjo not part of d same PDP d same ppl dat enjoyed d money with OBJ den are still enjoying it now.
FANI KAYODE
BODE GEORGE
AYO FAYOSE
ALAMASIYA or however his name is spelt...etc.
WE ARE TIRED OF PDP shikenah!!!

1 Like

Re: The Capture Of Abubakar Shekau Will Be A Game Changer In The Coming Polls by otukpo(f): 12:04pm On Mar 01, 2015
Only for those that still have some sense left in them

I am afraid most of them are braindead
Re: The Capture Of Abubakar Shekau Will Be A Game Changer In The Coming Polls by Jorussia(m): 12:07pm On Mar 01, 2015
sunshine1974:
I wonder the kind of engineer you claim to be. Two years after privatization and things have gone from bad to worst and you say we should just shut up and not raise alarm just because you are an engineer?from an average of 16hours light per day pre GEJ to 3hrs per day and you say this is improvement just because you are an engineer? tell us,what magic was happening pre GEJ that he can't replicate now.Let me tell you,if the privatization was sincerely done,things would have significantly improved. If $16b was according to you squandered by OBJ and GEJ couldn't do any thing about it,that is a very big indictment on the character and administration of GEJ.what ordinary man on street want is an improvement on the power situation whether it is privatized or not.
Re: The Capture Of Abubakar Shekau Will Be A Game Changer In The Coming Polls by sunshine1974(m): 12:12pm On Mar 01, 2015
I will discountenance dat insult.
iscoli:

C DIS Footloose engineer was obasanjo not part of d same PDP d same ppl dat enjoyed d money with OBJ den are still enjoying it now.
FANI KAYODE
BODE GEORGE
AYO FAYOSE
ALAMASIYA or however his name is spelt...etc.
WE ARE TIRED OF PDP shikenah!!!
Re: The Capture Of Abubakar Shekau Will Be A Game Changer In The Coming Polls by Vado(m): 12:27pm On Mar 01, 2015
ella1000:
I've made $64,000 so far this year w0rking online and I'm a full time student. Im using an online business opportunity I heard about and I've made such great money.
It's really user friendly and I'm just so happy that I found out about it. Heres what I do,
www.jobspase.com

Shut tha fork up ma nigga. You wish you had $64,000.

Back to the topic. Obama also played that card with the extermination of Osama just in time for his re-election. Sometimes, it's just a mere coincidence while it's also strategically planned sometimes.
Re: The Capture Of Abubakar Shekau Will Be A Game Changer In The Coming Polls by Nobody: 12:50pm On Mar 01, 2015
His capture is important

His revelations will have to be investigated over time and can not be taken as face value

(1) (Reply)

Identifying The Roots Of Treachery. Pass Laws Forbidding Freemasonry In Africa. / Asari DOKUBO: My Hero / Good Bye To The Former Governor Of Kaduna State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.